Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . (37601 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by logica(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
Yes I'm also an Ekite o,from ijero.the only city in ekiti that looks like d city of london. grin grin grin
You are from Ijero? Nice. Yet, you think Ekiti men are not supposed to look good?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Okijajuju1(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2012
Welcome to Ekiti..

Thats the jungles of Nigeria.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by greall1: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2012
COMPARE WITH ABAKALIKI PIX
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by iyatrustee(f): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
shocked shocked this Oba of ilawe is damn too handsome.proud to be an ekite

na so all of us fine for ilawe! cool cool
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Kockane(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2012
What rubbish? And this is front page material!!! Nairaland has gone to the dogs! angry
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2012
Ekiti is a state you should visit or live in if you need to regain your sanity back.

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by honeric01(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Mostly for the fresh air.

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by honeric01(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2012
Cool and quiet atmosphere.

I've got more but my pictures are in them so won't post.

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by agog: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is it? I know that he owns several palaces, even one in Lagos.
But the caption of that palace was geographically placed in Ekiti. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Olashore was not from Ekiti. He was an Oba in Ijeshaland from Iloko Ijesa. The Oba, to our sorrow died two months ago. Adieu the true son of the soil. I will work hard just like u did and achieve success just like you did, touching hundreds of thousands of lives. God helping me will surpass all these.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by chidexy(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2012
The essence of posting these pictures is to showcase our different people, cultures and cities. They don't necessarily have to look like Manhattan before we pride ourselves in what is ours. I love the serenity of Ekiti landscape. No wonder my Granny spent over 3 decades there. Please post more pictures
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2012
Kockane: What rubbish? And this is front page material!!! Nairaland has gone to the dogs! angry
Who be this one na,see jealousy o!I beg comot for here joor.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Kinterez(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2012
I skul in ekiti...Road 4ekiti na rubbish..d only gud road at Emure ekiti is bad nw,,iworoko,ado n ifaki road is bulshit..The only gud tyn abt d state is Phcn..there is Constant power supply
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2012
chidexy: The essence of posting these pictures is to showcase our different people, cultures and cities. They don't necessarily have to look like Manhattan before we pride ourselves in what is ours. I love the serenity of Ekiti landscape. No wonder my Granny spent over 3 decades there. Please post more pictures
a daa ko o jare omo aba mi..don't mind haters
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by samfibby(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2012
it use to be ugly in the military era, but now, it sure is beautiful. Theere is more space 4 improvement. Nice!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2012
Kinterez: I skul in ekiti...Road 4ekiti na rubbish..d only gud road at Emure ekiti is bad nw,,iworoko,ado n ifaki road is bulshit..The only gud tyn abt d state is Phcn..there is Constant power supply
,waka pass I beg!
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by niyooo(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2012
Olashore's palace captured above is in Iloko Ijesa. Having said that nice pics. But that should show Ileke idi that she should visit home more. tongue tongue
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2012
Wrong thread
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Ericomoto(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2012
Ekiti a gbe a o
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Saintsquare(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2012
Fyn pics,but why post only Fajuyi and inside the d Fajuyi park.Try to post places like Dalimo,Post office,Adeun,Adebayo etc.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by matrixme(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2012
FUTA [Federal University of Technology, Akure] senate building picture is included in this supossed picture of Ekiti State. Please be aware of the deception, @all. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by emmatok(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Oba Adebanji Ajibade Alabe Atuntade 1, The Alawe of Ilawe Ekiti (Right) and his brother, Prince (Dr) Adetayo Alabi

This man was a former Nigerian Diplomat to Cameroon and South-Africa.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by fuke(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Ileke-IdI: 5:13am On Aug 04
Efon Alaaye Monarch, Oba Emmanuel Aladejare[quote][/quote]

Behind him is Dr Adio Afolayan the current local government Chairman
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by avicky(f): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
oba oladele olashore palace

Is Olashore's palace now in Ekiti state?
Pls Upload d pix of my alma mata UNAD now EKSU. Thanks.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by avicky(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is it? I know that he owns several palaces, even one in Lagos.
But the caption of that palace was geographically placed in Ekiti. But correct me if I'm wrong.
U're wrong oh. That palace is the one @ Iloko Ijesha, Osun state. It's not in Ekiti.
Pls show more pics. Gov's office, et al.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2012
In the land of the 'blinds', the one-eyed man is the king. Celebrating 5% achievement is arrant nonsense. Is this how Fayemi will deliver? Can he boldly air his achievements on National television? Here we've some addicted supporters or maybe those that got their red-sand roads painted black spewing tosh. Why sing the song of a man that is not dancing

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Preppie: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2012
Nice pictures. Was pleasntly suprised by the change in Ekiti state especially Ado-Ekiti when I went there about 5 years ago. Would appreciate more pictures especially of the Afe Babalola University(ABUAD).
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wobintin: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2012
Despite the claim of being the fountain of knowledge, no picture to depicts this. Too bad for Ekiti State!
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by PointB: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2012
Nice pictures. Yet more work need to be done.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by logica(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2012
wobintin: Despite the claim of being the fountain of knowledge, no picture to depicts this. Too bad for Ekiti State!
You mean, you want to literally see a fountain with knowledge spewing out of it?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by UNLEASHED(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2012
This is great! Proud to be half Ekiti wink
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Ozonelayer1: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2012
Is beutiful but dat shap shap hotel go make sense ohhh
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by chidexy(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
In the land of the 'blinds', the one-eyed man is the king. Celebrating 5% achievement is arrant nonsense. Is this how Fayemi will deliver? Can he boldly air his achievements on National television? Here we've some addicted supporters or maybe those that got their red-sand roads painted black spewing tosh. Why sing the song of a man that is not dancing

This is not about politicians but about a state, a people and what they have achieved and proud of, of their environment and the culture of the people. After all, most of the pictures shown are of private ownership and predates the present occupant of the government house in Ekiti. So relax and enjoy the pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.