Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . (37595 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Define "work".
Do you know how much debt we're in?
What miracles do you expect?
LOL. Debt ko, debt ni. How can you lay emphasis on debt as a reason for low performance? Before Fayemi there was debt and after Fayemi, there will be debt. Ileke, no bi ACN your governor bi? Can't he just 'fool' us this 1st term by performing Fasho-like?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And I hope he rots in jail angry

Amen
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
I'm really impressed with what I'm seeing. Thanks Ileke-Idi. I've never been to the state but I almost believed the lies of some Idiotas on NL about the state. wink
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Debt ko, debt ni. How can you lay emphasis on debt as a reason for low performance? Before Fayemi there was debt and after Fayemi, there will be debt. Ileke, no bi ACN your governor bi? Can't he just 'fool' us this 1st term by performing Fasho-like?

Before Fayemi there was debt thanks to the likes of Oni and Fuckyose, the to state funds embezzling kings. Roads that Oni told us he'll construct are just being carried out by Fayemi. Education reform they all promise, what do we have to show for it? But don't worry, Fayemi is on the case!
Just stop expecting miracles.
Please, behave yourself. Do not bring ACN or PDP wahala into my thread. Create another thread for that.

Ok one question, what has Fayemi done wrong? enlighten me.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
olivertwist: I'm really impressed with what I'm seeing. Thanks Ileke-Idi. I've never been to the state but I almost believed the lies of some Idiotas on NL about the state. wink
smiley
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by hoyehdiran: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
Yes I'm also an Ekite o,from ijero.the only city in ekiti that looks like d city of london. grin grin grin
Ekiti son too....from Ikoro Ekiti....Ijero LGA
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by ceaser: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
opad: Kindly ignore my typographical errors, I'm writng this with a mobile phone in a cab. Thanks.

grin cheesy Eeya, sorry. Nor be on top okada abi inside keke napep? You still try sha.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
ceaser:

grin cheesy Eeya, sorry. Nor be on top okada abi inside keke napep? You still try sha.
grin grin rotfl, you badt
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
good
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
opad: Inn Oraa, Inn Okun o, gbobo ekiti kete here, Please if you have the chance and opportunity to interact with policy makers in ekiti state, tell em beautification et all are secondary priorities which can ecen be actualised if the citizenry re empowered.
Lots of old people particularly women living in abject poverty, not to talk about the ekiti youths perticularly those residing in Okesa, odo-ado, etc who needs to be empowered, I only know Ado quite well. Its not that the Govt doesn't have programs intended, probably they aren't adequate or haven't been carried out at all. We rushed my friend mom who was 83 years old to the State Hospital, cost for Bed alone was 15,000, I became confused, I thought the Gov said Old citizens abouve 70years will enjoy free medical treatment??
Let's try and intensify efforts in making the Govt carryout highly priortised projects that affects the real indigenes of Ekiti state, not just foreign imports(lagos,Ibadan,osun,etc) as it is presently enjoyed, particularly the students there. Less that 20% of their tertiary institutions are from Ekiti. Indigenes of Ekiti state have to be empowered and affected positively by projects of the Govt.
Abaa wa agbe wa o.

eyah sad
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by basher(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
I did my nysc in Ekiti State, Ijero to be precise. Was bored outta my head. Nothing happening there & place was dead after 6pm. All we did was drink lots of "emu", smoke weed, f*ck, eat bush meat, f*ck,.. Lovely people though & the Ajero of Ijero was a very very correct guy; you were bound to get money if you rotated one fine corper babe in his direction. Ipotin, Odo owa, chief elemure music, lol. Any pics of ijero?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
basher: I did my nysc in Ekiti State, Ijero to be precise. Was bored outta my head. Nothing happening there & place was dead after 6pm. All we did was drink lots of "emu", smoke weed, f*ck, eat bush meat, f*ck,.. Lovely people though & the Ajero of Ijero was a very very correct guy; you were bound to get money if you rotated one fine corper babe in his direction. Ipotin, Odo owa, chief elemure music, lol. Any pics of ijero?

So you did your NYSC in ekiti and you're still asking us to post the pictures you could have taken? undecided

Answer: No.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2012

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Great ppl Great State

Up Ekiti
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thanks babe wink
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by basher(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
I did my nysc in Ekiti State, Ijero to be precise. Was bored outta my head. Nothing happening there & place was dead after 6pm. All we did was drink lots of "emu", smoke weed, f*ck, eat bush meat, f*ck,.. Lovely people though & quite laid back. I was first amazed that it wasn't an issue to go to babe's house & ask her parents after her, so long as you greet properly and show respect. The Ajero of Ijero was a very very correct guy (he used to be an architect or surveyor); you were bound to get money if you rotated one fine corper babe in his direction. Ipotin, Odo owa, chief elemure music, lol. Any pics of ijero?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Owa of Odo-Ayedun,

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
basher: I did my nysc in Ekiti State, Ijero to be precise. Was bored outta my head. Nothing happening there & place was dead after 6pm. All we did was drink lots of "emu", smoke weed, f*ck, eat bush meat, f*ck,.. Lovely people though & quite laid back. I was first amazed that it wasn't an issue to go to babe's house & ask her parents after her, so long as you greet properly and show respect.

Which State are you from?

Thats how it is in most yoruba towns

Once you are respectful, No problem
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by basher(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So you did your NYSC in ekiti and you're still asking us to post the pictures you could have taken? undecided

Answer: No.

I was asking specifically for Ijero & I served in the late 90's, so that was a while ago....And Since you are not from Ijero I don't think its your place to say no.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
basher:

I was asking specifically for Ijero & I served in the late 90's, so that was a while ago....And Since you are not from Ijero I don't think its your place to say no.
I said I have nopics of Ijero because I don't. lol

Ekiti was created in 1996, so if you did your NYSC before then, you were practically in Ondo grin
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
His Royal Highness, Oba A.A. Awojobi of Ikun Ekiti cheesy

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Before Fayemi there was debt thanks to the likes of Oni and Fuckyose, the to state funds embezzling kings. Roads that Oni told us he'll construct are just being carried out by Fayemi. Education reform they all promise, what do we have to show for it? But don't worry, Fayemi is on the case!
Just stop expecting miracles.
Please, behave yourself. Do not bring ACN or PDP wahala into my thread. Create another thread for that.

Ok one question, what has Fayemi done wrong? enlighten me.
LOL. Your thread? Sho wa ok? See, it's not a PDP or ACN thing. It's an illogical facade they make us believe: that all ACN governors WILL perform, that's now a lie. If you ask the people of Afao-Ekiti, Ijelu, Ire, Ado and some parts of Ikole, they will hail that Fayose you're condemning. Fayemi is living on hype. Now that you're asking for what he has done wrong, then i guess you want a long list of timely promises made and promises failed. Maybe, when you come down with your super camera, you will post the right pictures and not that of some projects done by his predecessors. Well, you're one person that has been putting Ekiti-state on frontpage for the good reasons even though...... Emmm, i could give you a hug for that.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by basher(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Which State are you from?

Thats how it is in most yoruba towns

Once you are respectful, No problem

I'm from...., I don't see how this is relevant. Thanks though.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by basher(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I said I have nopics of Ijero because I don't. lol

Ekiti was created in 1996, so if you did your NYSC before then, you were practically in Ondo grin

Nah! I said late 90's
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Your thread? Sho wa ok? See, it's not a PDP or ACN thing. It's an illogical facade they make us believe: that all ACN governors WILL perform, that's now a lie. If you ask the people of Afao-Ekiti, Ijelu, Ire, Ado and some parts of Ikole, they will hail that Fayose you're condemning. Fayemi is living on hype. Now that you're asking for what he has done wrong, then i guess you want a long list of timely promises made and promises failed. Maybe, when you come down with your super camera, you will post the right pictures and not that of some projects done by his predecessors. Well, you're one person that has been putting Ekiti-state on frontpage for the good reasons even though...... Emmm, i could give you a hug for that.

Create a thread for the list of promises he has not yet touched. And I'll make another one for the other Govs and for your president GEJ.
No hugging, thanks.
I don't need to hype Fayemi up. I see changes, even if they're terribly slow, but atleast he's not a thief like the rest.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
basher:

I'm from...., I don't see how this is relevant. Thanks though.

Im asking cos if you are from a yoruba State, that culture shouldnt be strange.

maybe your region would suffice then

In the North where i served though you can never go into a house to look for a girl, You have to call Almajiris to go inside the house and call the girl for you
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Im asking cos if you are from a yoruba State, that culture shouldnt be strange.

maybe your region would suffice then

In the North where i served though you can never go into a house to look for a girl, You have to call Almajiris to go inside the house and call the girl for you

Dayo, na wa!!

Wetin you wan go inside girl's bedroom for. Asewo. lol na only you that go affect grin
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Construction of Iludun Ekiti Earthdam Project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.