Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . (37597 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2012

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Create a thread for the list of promises he has not yet touched. And I'll make another one for the other Govs and for your president GEJ.
No hugging, thanks.
I don't need to hype Fayemi up. I see changes, even if they're terribly slow, but atleast he's not a thief like the rest.
Hey lass, at the bolded, no need to push this further. We're now on the same page. Cheers!

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey lass, at the bolded, no need to push this further. We're now on the same page. Cheers!

Never said he was fast. . . .I just need people like you to stop degrading my state. Cheers!
Fayemi is doing what he can with the little resources we have.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Obiagu1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
No one can beat Ileke-Idi when it comes to propaganda.
Imaging taking pictures of a building in 8 dimensions, walahi, you're too much.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Tstark(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lawd have mercy!! See every Tom D1ick and Harry coming out of the woodwork and claiming Ekiti state now, based on ileke-idi's pictures. Where were y'all when people where bashing the state and she was single-handedly defending it? LWKMD..........smh
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Never said he was fast. . . .I just need people like you to stop degrading my state. Cheers!
Fayemi is doing what he can with the little resources we have.
I guess the difference between me and you is the emotions attached. Your state is my state, i could be more of a fanatic than you are yet truth be told. Ask the mod to change your topic to " New Pictures from Ekiti State" and that's cool. Besides, when you tell a man that hasn't started that "you're trying" what result do we get? Infact, there's no way i'll take you serious. 1) You can't remember the last time you visited my state and 2) Your reliable source is the internet. Let those that live in Ekiti or visits regularly speak for you. Don't get me wrong, i still appreciate your little efforts.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The top picture is really lovely. Nature at is best. smiley
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Enemies of progress on the loose... grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Ufeolorun(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
We got street bins, park and we got tractors as well hehe!
Àye tì sán kété ra pòò lékiti (Life is favourable to us all in Ekiti)
grin

I over estimated Fayemi's capacity to get things done sha,looking more like another Nigerian governor.
Jury is still sitting though.

Our people deserve more Njare
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by 4peace(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

pic 1 become theme for new nokias fone watch out
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Ufeolorun(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Tstark: Lawd have mercy!! See every Tom D1ick and Harry coming out of the woodwork and claiming Ekiti state now, based on ileke-idi's pictures. Where were y'all when people where bashing the state and she was single-handedly defending it? LWKMD..........smh

Ufe lo fa yi (its cos of love/love is the reason)
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Gentlesoul1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ileke Idi I must commend you for a jo well done. Aba re agbe oo.
A̷̷̴̐͠♍ from Efon-Alaiye in Ekiti State. Ekiti Ȋ̝̊̅§ so peaceful and its people are so accomodating. Our able Governor Ȋ̝̊̅§ developing †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ state in every nooks and crannies.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Tstark(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
^^^
Another one

grin
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by lagcity(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ekiti is going places. The lesson here is that bad belle no good. cheesy Awoists are thriving, others are dulling.

On a more serious note, there's something about that Awo cap. Once you put it on, magic starts to happen. NLanders make una donate money make we buy Awo cap for uncle Jona grin
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by queensmith: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
agog:

Olashore was not from Ekiti. He was an Oba in Ijeshaland from Iloko Ijesa. The Oba, to our sorrow died two months ago. Adieu the true son of the soil. I will work hard just like u did and achieve success just like you did, touching hundreds of thousands of lives. God helping me will surpass all these.

He's dead? I thought so! I saw the bilboards and was wondering, but nobody mentioned it! May he rip he really did do a lot to make a difference.....
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by JANK23H(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

These are just some parts of Ado-Ekiti,it's not a true reflection of the state.Ekiti is the most backward state in the southwest.There is nothing there.I served there so i know.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by miz4oxley(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
What's special?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

I guess the difference between me and you is the emotions attached. Your state is my state, i could be more of a fanatic than you are yet truth be told. Ask the mod to change your topic to " New Pictures from Ekiti State" and that's cool. Besides, when you tell a man that hasn't started that "you're trying" what result do we get? Infact, there's no way i'll take you serious. 1) You can't remember the last time you visited my state and 2) Your reliable source is the internet. Let those that live in Ekiti or visits regularly speak for you. Don't get me wrong, i still appreciate your little efforts.

I'm going to have to stop you on your fast track to failure.
1) unless I've told you that I can't remember the last time I've been home, please do not throw assumptions at me. I remember the date, the location, and even what I did there.

2) I have families who live there and I have families who visit more than 3 times a year, so thank you, the internet is not my source. The internet barely gives me a glimpse of Ekiti, talkless of the real Ekiti. Imagine how difficult it was to even get this thread to page 6. Imagine, we have "realist" like you who would rather post pictures of what GEJ's dinner rather than post pictures of your own state just because you're waiting for Fayemi to build an Ekiti Utopia.

Excuse me pazz jare.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2012

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2012
Ekiti state just dey clean sha.

Where does the trash go? shocked
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2012
Beauty of Ekiti women (even though they're in Atlanta, GA) grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/614679_Ekiti_Girlss_jpg610299f4bca12531c7b2783084f4f45c
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 07, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2012

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2012
That's my gov cool
And those are our beautiful children grin

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2012
ek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.