Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . (37599 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by mayrho(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please where in Ekiti is this the boat like ride thing i must confess never seen this been here for almost a year now
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Ayatullah(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Ileke-Idi, I hope you are back from the USA to help develop Ekiti don't just stay over there appreciating. Indeed Gov. Fayemi is working.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Coefficient(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

I cannot help but laugh at your comment. I wonder what makes a state if not leadership. I also wonder but concerned to know that if i put a bugati on Oke-ile to Idolofin road you'll create a thread saying "Ekiti people are rich". The beautification we're talking about is it from the people or the leadership? So what environment are we to be proud about. Dude, i visit every 3months, don't come here and re-direct responsibilities.

I quite agree with you. For some of us who go home often, we're not happen with the current situation of thing there and we want improvement. Ado township roads are in delorable state. But again, I don not have anything against the purpose of this thread. Long live Ekiti-State.

And to those who are yabbing us, we say thank you for telling us. We will get there!
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by rodeo0070(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ikogosi Spring...
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
smalbutcol: You will be highly disapointed when you actually get to hstate and discovered that there is nothing to write home about the state except Fajuyi Junction there is no any other interesting or well landscape in the whole state it is a scam Fayemi step up your game or else.......

Same thing I was wondering. Droppes a corper friend at the motopark today going to ekiti from abuja. what she told me this morning is contrary to what i am seeing in these pictures
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by otokx(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
So where did this pictures come from?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by ikeyman00(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
@@@

we aint [b]o-[/b]surprise

are u?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Obiagu1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-Idi is a fraud undecided

wurajone:
Tot Oladele olasore's palace is in Ilesha,abi maa ti gbagbe ule ni.

matrixme: FUTA [Federal University of Technology, Akure] senate building picture is included in this supossed picture of Ekiti State. Please be aware of the deception, @all. Thanks
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by omodapson(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Poster, I am not impressed. You only took pix of a particular location to represent the whole of Ado. There is nothing spectacular, perhaps your state can do better.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
Bros take it cool with me now,u don jam me for your dream before.and if I've offended u,I'm sorry ok.*hugs*
It's called sensitization and when it's all beautiful, we gonna say it here. Truth be told *hugs back*
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Coefficient:

I quite agree with you. For some of us who go home often, we're not happen with the current situation of thing there and we want improvement. Ado township roads are in delorable state. But again, I don not have anything against the purpose of this thread. Long live Ekiti-State.

And to those who are yabbing us, we say thank you for telling us. We will get there!
hahahahaha, those clowns can't be serious. Ekiti is always a great state, they know.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Saintsquare(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
mayrho:
Please where in Ekiti is this the boat like ride thing i must confess never seen this been here for almost a year now
Its inside the Fajuyi park in Ado,but the boat stuff is no longer working.Fajuyi park has turn to Beer Park where people come to drink beer @nite with suya,asun and pepper soup.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
Only pictures of Fajuyi park and one or two other places from diff Vantage points. How 'bout Unad(EKSU), Mutual house and some other towns? Ekiti far outsmart many other young states. No be by mouth sha... Media-wise, Light-wise, Agitation for Rule of law-wise if correct. shocked This pictures of EKSU and MutualHouse were taken more 2years ago. I still hv em on my system, snapped by myself. I've been away for more than a year now but these pix are 2yrs old. I'm sure many new tinz wud hv been added.

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Abbey2sam(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kinterez: I skul in ekiti...Road 4ekiti na rubbish..d only gud road at Emure ekiti is bad nw,,iworoko,ado n ifaki road is bulshit..The only gud tyn abt d state is Phcn..there is Constant power supply
have'nt you heard? You can have it all in nigeria, you have to choose.....good road or constant powee supply? To all my okun pple "okun oo" we are very close to ekiti
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DiyaDayo: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Look at my beautiful state. . . . so much beauty, I could just die!!
this is great.

kiss kiss kiss

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DiyaDayo: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
mayrho:
this is very nice, the gov. is really trying from what i see in this page.but there are people still giving bad impression about him well i love this........
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by tuasefemi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
Non Ơ̴̴͡f these beauties can be attributed 2 Fayemi's administration.
Let d Gov do sumtin quick 2 alleviate d poverty I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d land as he promised,he shd 4get abt ACN strategy & swing into action ASAp.God Bless Ekiti State......gbam!

Proud 2 be an Ekitite...ilu awon amoye!
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by toluleke(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

[img]http://img.db-city.com/img.php?lg=100_80&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmw2.google.com%2Fmw-panoramio%2Fphotos%2Fthumbnail%2F10609528.jpg[/img]
..when has FUTA SENATE BUILDING BEEN part of EKITI..OLODO
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
@D-Explorer

You're wasting your time with these neanderthals lol.

@All
Mistake corrected. Back to posting.

Front page? shocked
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
fellory: Kete omo ekiti e ku ati joo.Please I need to know if fayemi is actually performing well.that guy was really hyped and I would like to know if he is all dat abi na only grammar

So far I've heard good things from family living at home And my aunt that frequently visits Nigeria (3+ times a year), she said we're moving forward compared to Oni's term.
Don't expect fast miracles because for a little state and for such huge a debt, it might take a while. Fayemi is not a ediiot, he's a very educated and he's quite passionate about his state.

We still have PDP corruptions and new ACN corruptions lingering in the air.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
aryzgreat: all i see here are cultural pictures of a royal father, borrowed picture of FUTA senate building in Akure, some mushroom buildings. Is dis wot the so called "fountain of knowledge" can boast of? BTW Fayemi is not doing first year as other ACN states, he has been in govt since. Please we need to know wot the so called sophisticated progressives are doing in their respective states. I av been to Akure and Ekiti, Akure have shown some signs of improvement and i can categorically state dat among all the states created in 1996, Ekiti is d worst! without mincing words. ACN governors should wake up from slumber and show us why they are better than PDP.

You mean you havent been to Ebonyi state that looks like a forest reserve or bayels whose Governor Alams cant even sleep in it
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu:

You mean you havent been to Ebonyi state that looks like a forest reserve or bayels whose Governor Alams cant even sleep in it

You mean the same Ebonyi state where people still run about with bow arrows? rotfl.

Ekiti is a new state, give it time ppl.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
I have pictures I cant even load because of seun's stupd x<200kb size protocol.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
b

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You mean the same Ebonyi state where people still run about with bow arrows? rotfl.

Ekiti is a new state, give it time ppl.

Are you saying the below is Ebonyi

[img]http://andrevil.files./2010/12/san.jpg[/img]

http://www.ebonyionline.com/zzz-photos-okposi.html
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
@dayo

grin grin grin o fe pa mi sha
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
the bad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.