Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . (37596 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Okija_juju: Welcome to Ekiti..

Thats the jungles of Nigeria.

Not a jungle in defination but the people deserve more for the state's allocation at least he can see the first term of his counterpart.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by fellory: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Kete omo ekiti e ku ati joo.Please I need to know if fayemi is actually performing well.that guy was really hyped and I would like to know if he is all dat abi na only grammar
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
ALL I SEE ARE PICTURES OF TOUTS.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2012
Preppie: Nice pictures. Was pleasntly suprised by the change in Ekiti state especially Ado-Ekiti when I went there about 5 years ago. Would appreciate more pictures especially of the Afe Babalola University(ABUAD).

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2012
fellory: Kete omo ekiti e ku ati joo.Please I need to know if fayemi is actually performing well.that guy was really hyped and I would like to know if he is all dat abi na only grammar

Good question for residents of ekiti not ekiti people in diaspora.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Sweetnecta: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2012
@Ileke idi: advise them to avoid dust bowl by planting vegetation [grass[es] and trees local to ekiti].
landscape left bare is unattractive and kills the built of whats on it.
africa should develop a good property maintenance spirit.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2012
chidexy:

This is not about politicians but about a state, a people and what they have achieved and proud of, of their environment and the culture of the people. After all, most of the pictures shown are of private ownership and predates the present occupant of the government house in Ekiti. So relax and enjoy the pictures
Wa da ofonu re lohun ni,e mo mon kee so ni.*u dey mind him?he sure doesn't know what he's saying*
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2012
al-qaeda:
ALL I SEE ARE PICTURES OF TOUTS.
Oh yea,like the one you've got on your profile.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by rodeo0070(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2012
Nice pics Ileke. I'm also frm Ekiti. Though much still needs to be done in d state in area tourism. lovely picture. More of it will be appreciated.

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by chidexy(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
a daa ko o jare omo aba mi..don't mind haters

wish I understood half of what you wrote there
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2012
chidexy:

This is not about politicians but about a state, a people and what they have achieved and proud of, of their environment and the culture of the people. After all, most of the pictures shown are of private ownership and predates the present occupant of the government house in Ekiti. So relax and enjoy the pictures
I cannot help but laugh at your comment. I wonder what makes a state if not leadership. I also wonder but concerned to know that if i put a bugati on Oke-ile to Idolofin road you'll create a thread saying "Ekiti people are rich". The beautification we're talking about is it from the people or the leadership? So what environment are we to be proud about. Dude, i visit every 3months, don't come here and re-direct responsibilities.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
Oh yea,like the one you've got on your profile.
UR DEFINITELY FINER. HOW FAR NOW. ANYTIN FOR THE BOYS.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2012
When was the last time you visited ekiti? @ileke idi

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
Wa da ofonu re lohun ni,e mo mon kee so ni.*u dey mind him?he sure doesn't know what he's saying*
Shame on your kind that celebrate fallacies. This' for me is not a re-union platform but to be outrightly blunt. It's obvious how sentiment has taken over you. I LOVE and REP MY STATE, anywhere but i refuse to be sentimental.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2012
al-qaeda:

UR DEFINITELY FINER. HOW FAR NOW. ANYTIN FOR THE BOYS.
Sure!you know what TOUTS can offer wink
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

Shame on your kind that celebrates fallacies. This' for me is not a re-union platform but to be outrightly blunt. It's obvious how sentiment has taken over you. I LOVE and REP MY STATE, anywhere but i refuse to be sentimental.
...and why're you crying?if you no won look picture park well joor,abi this thread looks like politics section to you?why not go there go flex muscle na.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by niyicollins(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Futa senate building dey ekiti also? Cos I can spot it among those pic... Lol
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by victorD3: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
This is a shame for the Government of Ekiti state. I wasted my time waiting for the files to download only to start seeing rocks, dead grasses, colonial buildings and pictures of over fed habalists etc. I feel your Governor will be very embarrassed and sad with you for exposing such a clueless administration he is running. Have you visited Cross Rivers state before or not to talk of a young state like Akwa-Ibom and see the real meaning of development. Smh
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
niyicollins :
Futa senate building dey ekiti also? Cos I can spot it among those pic... Lol
Bros no fall our hand now,na mistake.we've got finer buildings in Eksu too.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Urine: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
wobintin: Despite the claim of being the fountain of knowledge, no picture to depicts this. Too bad for Ekiti State!

Picture to depict knowledge? Google comes handy in a situation like this, check for yourself if Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge or not.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
...and why're you crying?if you know won look picture park well joor,abi this thread looks like politics section to you?why not go there go flex muscle na.
I'm doing just that now. You sure don't worth my exchange. I was forced to check your profile and if it's true you live outside, then no wonder the pictures turned you to a freak.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by dnawah(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Damisi Ojo,

Arijanle of Ise-Ekiti

i no dis man i went 2 his palace went i was serving there.a lot developement in ur state o![img]http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/thumbnail.php?file=adetunji_939750022.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by otunbanuel: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
lll
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
wurajone:
Sure!you know what TOUTS can offer wink
OOOOOH. CANT WAIT. BRING IT ON. kiss
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm doing just that now. You sure don't worth my exchange. I was forced to check your profile and if it's true you live outside, then no wonder the pictures turned you to a freak.
Bros take it cool with me now,u don jam me for your dream before.and if I've offended u,I'm sorry ok.*hugs*
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by wurajone(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
otunbanuel: @Wurajone...Omo ilu mi ni ekiti state..bawo ni? kiss kiss kiss
Broda mi ,mo gentle o.se daadaa ni.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by aryzgreat: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
all i see here are cultural pictures of a royal father, borrowed picture of FUTA senate building in Akure, some mushroom buildings. Is dis wot the so called "fountain of knowledge" can boast of? BTW Fayemi is not doing first year as other ACN states, he has been in govt since. Please we need to know wot the so called sophisticated progressives are doing in their respective states. I av been to Akure and Ekiti, Akure have shown some signs of improvement and i can categorically state dat among all the states created in 1996, Ekiti is d worst! without mincing words. ACN governors should wake up from slumber and show us why they are better than PDP.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Obiagu1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-Idi is a fraud undecided

wurajone:
Tot Oladele olasore's palace is in Ilesha,abi maa ti gbagbe ule ni.

matrixme: FUTA [Federal University of Technology, Akure] senate building picture is included in this supossed picture of Ekiti State. Please be aware of the deception, @all. Thanks
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by otunbanuel: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
@wurajone...je kin mo e daradara now lol
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by meee1: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
EdoHeritage: First of it's kind city portal of Edo state. Follow me...(edoheritage dot com)

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
You will be highly disapointed when you actually get to hstate and discovered that there is nothing to write home about the state except Fajuyi Junction there is no any other interesting or well landscape in the whole state it is a scam Fayemi step up your game or else.......
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by djslam(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
aryzgreat: all i see here are cultural pictures of a royal father, borrowed picture of FUTA senate building in Akure, some mushroom buildings. Is dis wot the so called "fountain of knowledge" can boast of? BTW Fayemi is not doing first year as other ACN states, he has been in govt since. Please we need to know wot the so called sophisticated progressives are doing in their respective states. I av been to Akure and Ekiti, Akure have shown some signs of improvement and i can categorically state dat among all the states created in 1996, Ekiti is d worst! without mincing words. ACN governors should wake up from slumber and show us why they are better than PDP.
These pictures are not enough to say Ekiti state is beautiful, buh how do u mean by sayin fayemi has bin in government since, he is still in his first term #CheckYourFacts.
That Ondo state was created way before Ekiti, I don't expect u to put them on the same scale.
Ve u been to Zamfara, Nassarawa, Ebonyin, Gombe? ...If not, then u ve no right to say ekiti state is the worst among those created in 1996!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.