Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking (20785 Views)

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by malele(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Good move governor fashola, those abgeros are horrible, I think people criticizing fashola don't stay in lagos, but if dey do, I think dey should get there brain examined.

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
my brother pls can u see now that it is not gej that is nigeria problem nigeria themselves dont want positive change pls help me ask him the general that was arrested was he supposed to be driving on brt ?or if he went abroad will he violate that sort of law?the point is nigerians are generally lawless we are used to doing things at will and when someone wants to change us we start fighting him,let the agberos turn to armed robbery and get caught nd when they get to court they should tell the court they have n job.i still cant imagine ppl are supporting agberos and all these unin rascals collecting money for nothing nd doing nothing while at the same time harrassing driverrs and conductors that are shouting and sweating in the sun.if that is the kind of mentlity nigerians have by supporting rascality and holiganism them why are we complaining about gej?nigeria has a long long long and very looooooooooooong way to go

my broda, I dont take Nairaland serious, some folks just spew rubbish for posting sake. Imagine, a governor working hard to get rid of miscreant and make the state a better and peaceful place for everyone, yet some people are condemning him. Pathetic. I now believe even if Jesus is the President or Governor in Nigeria, people will still complain. May God help our country cos we citizens are our problems.

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by omoteejay(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2012
anishe: Joke of the Millenium. You can not bite the finger that fed you.

forget it, if d hand that feed u is not right hand for u..... Agbero are problem to d ppl of lagos...
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by malele(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2012
Oga, is standing on the road harassing people working genuinely for there money been responsible?we seriously have a problem in this country when I see post like urs

Gabbysky:
Look at d way u just recommend death to them, for what crime plz? Some of them are responsible family men ooo with huge needs to cater for children and other dependants, what other genuine means of livelihood would be available to most of these mostly "unschooled" youngmen. Mind you most of them have to put up d "Agbero" style to earn a living, it's not actually their lifestyle, get to know them better please. Oga Fash! Plz easy ooooo, ur laws don dey too much...
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by otus4me(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2012
You must be suffering from cumulative trauma disorders, in conjuction with schizophrenia. So because they put him there they should be left to do wat dey like. Or see thugs on the street of lagos is the right imagine to show to the world. Wen will nigeria change to a better one. And people like u will be comparing nigeria with some countries outside africa. U are mad!
Godjone: Yoruba ppl av dia name crest on d guness world record. D first eva 2 introduce agberoo in nigeria. D r thugs and at dsame tym ready tools in the hand of political godfathers. .. Shut da 4k fashola afterall, dey made u who u were 2day. Eko oni ba je o!
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by ShehuAba(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2012
Yap if u av bin 2 lagos u wil understand dat realy and truly d egberos are a nuisance 2 d state. D way d harrass drivers nd conductors nd most of dese pple complain dat out of 100% dey earn daily dese egberos wil colect forcefuly lyk 40%. Den where is d Gain? Most of dese drivers stil av 2 deliver 2 d car owners. Banning dem if it actualy comes 2 pas wil b 1 of d best things 2 happen in Lag nd sincerely most lagosians wil suport Fashola 4 dis. I knw FASHOLA wil av his way if he truly wants 2 nd i belive dis is a ryt step in d ryt direction.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by otus4me(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2012
For ur information, wen a law is being made, everyone has to obey it. Would a general of the army in the united state of america drive his car on a road dat is prohibited for him to drive? It's people like u dat will say nigeria cant be better anymore. This thugs came from other parts of the western state to use this as a means of lifelihood, many people are now lazy dat dey dont want to do any work, better wat dey want to do is stand on the way to collect money for them selves. If u have lived in lag and drive in ur own car, u would ve experience the stupidity of this thugs. Wise up.
GudluckIBB: Fashola is gradualle becoming Something else.The other day he single handedly areested a General in the Army for taking BRT land and now,he is planning to send thugs back to the street to become Armed Robbers.He is also planning to send Lagosians to jail even if u are chewing Gum while driving.
I just hope I didn't make a mistake at the polls in 2011?
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Olaone1: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2012
How does Fashola expect Emuke Musiliu Oluomo to survive? Ko s'oba l'Oshodi, oluomo sa l'a ni . . . grin

On a serious note, good move by the gov
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by tubolancer(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2012
Lagosians will be happy,the drivers will thank God and I shall shout halleluyah,good ridance to bad rubbish. The other day the agbero were coming from Abule-Egba displaying all kinds of gun and shooting indiscriminately,at iyana-ipaja two wheel barrow pusher received the beating of their life nobody could challenge them because they were brandishing guns and sharp cutlass,really there is time for everything,now is the time to do away with them I hail Gov Fashola.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2012
it still beats my imaginations that some nigerians are supporting and clamouring that these agberos should be allowed to stay ,ppl that are known to be violent and that have created an empire out for themselves by maiming,killing and harrasing ppl.
they havent built any roads and neither have they any motor parks so pls can someone tell me what and why are they FORCIBLY collecting money from commercial transporters,mind u some of them are rapist too.do u or can someone imagine the kind of money this unions make per day in lagos state?that is why they kill themselves in order to become chairmen.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by mshd5: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2012
A big gbosa 2 d noble governor, may God grow u in strength. Thanx
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2012
fashola can pull this one off easily and most likely no politician will go against him on this publicly because of the ppls backlash and secondly it is senseless confronting a gov who is in his last term in office he has nothing to lose so most political leaders in acn that relies on these touts will have to chill and just allow fashola to finish his term and have his way.the only problem now is ,is fashola himself ready to implement it or just a way of showing the union that he can ban them in order to curtail their recent excesses
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2012
Silently dismantling Tinubu's structures...destination 2015 !
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by humpito(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2012
NovusHomo: Find them jobs? Who told you Lagos people work? They are busy doing Agbero, Area Boys, Area Girls, and what not. In Lagos, most positions, in practically all sectors, are held by people from other States.
U are a fool. I'm from Badagry and am about completing my masters. I work in a bank,my brothers are also gainfully employed. Then what is the premise for your assertion? I never knew someone can be this foolish.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by arramyjay: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Good move gov fashola.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by auditions(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2012
Prays Peter Obi is reading this post with me.
Anambra has turned into something else.Agberos rules parks and streets in Anambra particurlarly Onitsha.

Ranging from Obosi boys,Massob Boys,the currently Dispersed ""Ndi Mpiawazu"" dt has regrouped and given themselves another name and other faceless group.

To sum it up,if u ve got some little muscle on ur chest with some height,u are free to intimidate anybody.
Investors are running away from Onitsha to Asaba.

Lady Peter Obi should emulate Fashola
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by ishmael(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Fashola, we want u to be our next president come 2015 (that is if there is still going to be an integral nigeria). If Fashola can work on Lagos +vely, he can possibly work on nigeria as a whole +vely. Atleast we have a better replacement for GEJ (PhD) from the south.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by NovusHomo(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2012
NovusHomo: Find them jobs? Who told you Lagos people work? They are busy doing Agbero, Area Boys, Area Girls, and what not. In Lagos, most positions, in practically all sectors, are held by people from other States.

humpito: U are a fool. I'm from Badagry and am about completing my masters. I work in a bank, my brothers are also gainfully employed. Then what is the premise for your assertion? I never knew someone can be this foolish.

NovusHomo:You are EGUN (Kiri shosho...), or is it AGONYIN. I wrote 'Lagos people', not 'Lagos State people'
You are about completing your Master's (degree), yet you can't decipher simple usage of the English language. Well, if you insist you are from Lagos Island, Isale Eko, and those other 'civilized' places, I believe you have earned it if only through your non-comprehension of the national language. Such illiterate doing his 'master's... Besides, what is it with this inferiority complex that makes you people deny your origin? Well sha...I'm off to bed. its 3am in my part of the world.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by proudlyafrican(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2012
I think the Lagos State Government should embark on serious enlightenment programme on this laws they have made so that the public will really understand what it means.The NURTW ban is highly misconstrued,the Government have not said they should no longer operate but they should operate like every other unions from their head office and not constituting nuisance on the roads and motor parks thereby making the use of public transportation difficult for people who intend to use the buses. So what is required is for the NURTW members to fashion out a new mode of operation on levying and tax payment of their members without disturbing public peace.

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2012
I rmbr wen the agbero boys started wearing uniforms.u think they would be more civilized but now they have become nuisance,embarassment and disgrace to lagos.they fight publicly with commercial bus drivers,smoke weed and drink heavily.if this law works out well,fashola will never be forgotten in the history of lagos.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by dival247(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2012
i think the step the govt take is right , the state govt should ready to pay the thugs naira 20,000 monthly for 2 years total of naira 480,000 , so that they can get little over the pain ,and the govt to setup were they can leaned hand work job , within the two years, because time as come for the country called Nigeria , if the change come from Lagos i believe the country will change for good
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2012
ayobase: My question is what are the said ''thugs'' gonna be doing when they are wiped off from the roads.
Is Fashola planning to take care of them, or chase them away to Ibadan?
Though, this is a good development for Lagos state. With NURTW, transportation is been made easier and more flexible. I gez we will recover from it with time, just like Abuja and motorcycles event.
I hope this BAN doesn't cause MAYHEM!
And if successful, Fashola will never be forgotten in the history of Lagos state!
they should go to their villages and start farming

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2012
Some idi0ts just comment without having a grasp of what they are commenting about.

Organising NURTW in a more orderly way and getting them to have appropriate offices outside of the motor parks in your own reckoning means banning.

Once some people hear anything about Lagos or Southwest ..they get orga$m and become hyperventilated thus exposing their idiotic mentality

To them any way to bash ACN..Southwest and the Yorubas in general is a fair game.

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Kris4luv(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2012
We r watching
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by chucky234(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2012
Over the years I keep pondering what the contributions of those miscreants are the development of my darling Lagos,its very clear to me that those guys were just election tools invented by the almighty Tinubu to influence election results in the state.
Nice move by Fashola but not yet time for celebration,let wait for Tinubu and agberos next line of action.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by emsquare(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2012
aba.opmgr:
Fashola is Joking, NURTW is Vexing, Tinubu is planning, lagosians are watching... Eko o ni baje o

Hmmm!
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by asha80(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2012
auditions: Prays Peter Obi is reading this post with me.
Anambra has turned into something else.Agberos rules parks and streets in Anambra particurlarly Onitsha.

Ranging from Obosi boys,Massob Boys,the currently Dispersed ""Ndi Mpiawazu"" dt has regrouped and given themselves another name and other faceless group.

To sum it up,if u ve got some little muscle on ur chest with some height,u are free to intimidate anybody.
Investors are running away from Onitsha to Asaba.

Lady Peter Obi should emulate Fashola
it seems you are not conversant with the newspapers in general otherwise you would have known that all those groups have been banned by obi two weeks ago so obi is not learning anything from fash.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Ishilove: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2012
Fashola is a man i so much respect even though i disagree with him on some policies like the spate of demolitions which has rendered the common man helpless and brutalised, however actions like restraining the activities of nurtw is a welcome development. It shows he is focused and listening to yearnings of Lagosians.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by yorubanation: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Good for all! If we can keep the police away from our roads as illegal toll collectors, then Fashola shd not find this difficult to do.... Imagine if WE were to have state police, what a big menace this people who r supposed to be in their offices collecting dr union dues will be. FASHOLA,U R GREAT wt d futurity in ur decision; great management be dat.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2012
[s]LAGOS IS LOOSING ACN IN THE NEXT COMING ELECTION[/s]

ACN IS LOOSING LAGOS IN THE NEXT COMING ELECTION TOO MUCH OF LAWS, NO BE US VOTE YOU IN?

FASHOLA PLEASE I AM BEGGING TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF YOU.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by kokoA(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2012
I still cannot comprehend how a group of tauts made Fashola the governor as claimed by some people on this thread.. You mean to tell me that these agberos used forced millions of Lagosians to vote for ACN on the election day? I'd advice some people to think before typing.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by y2kaustin(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2012
asha 80: beaf you are needed here grin cheesy
...Gej is not involved,he won't waste bandwidth on these irrelevant.

National Treasurer Of New PDP Resigns / Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo / Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55