Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking (20786 Views)

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Afam4eva(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2012
I wonder why it even took this long for the Lagos government get rid of this menace called Agberos. Infact, they're the same as Bokoharam. The government should introduce a shoot on sight at any NURTW tout. Good riddance.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 05, 2012
afam4eva: I wonder why it even took this long for the Lagos government get rid of this menace called Agberos. Infact, they're the same as Bokoharam. The government should introduce a shoot on sight at any NURTW tout. Good riddance.
Look at d way u just recommend death to them, for what crime plz? Some of them are responsible family men ooo with huge needs to cater for children and other dependants, what other genuine means of livelihood would be available to most of these mostly "unschooled" youngmen. Mind you most of them have to put up d "Agbero" style to earn a living, it's not actually their lifestyle, get to know them better please. Oga Fash! Plz easy ooooo, ur laws don dey too much...
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Afam4eva(m): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2012
Gabbysky:
Look at d way u just recommend death to them, for what crime plz? Some of them are responsible family men ooo with huge needs to cater for children and other dependants, what other genuine means of livelihood would be available to most of these mostly "unschooled" youngmen. Mind you most of them have to put up d "Agbero" style to earn a living, it's not actually their lifestyle, get to know them better please. Oga Fash! Plz easy ooooo, ur laws don dey too much...
I hope you know armed robbeRs also have dependants. What's your point exactly?
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by antitpiah: 3:24am On Aug 05, 2012
I agree with them, Fashola is indeed joking. grin grin grin

Fashola is now Babasala.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by ishmael(m): 3:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Gabbysky:
Are u also saying that BH in the north should be allowed to continue simply because they and their families earn a living from there? Pls check out ur post again.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by rash47(m): 4:00am On Aug 05, 2012
Godjone: Yoruba ppl av dia name crest on d guness world record. D first eva 2 introduce agberoo in nigeria. D r thugs and at dsame tym ready tools in the hand of political godfathers. .. Shut da 4k fashola afterall, dey made u who u were 2day. Eko oni ba je o!

E-diota, omo iran kiran. U are so stupid for insulting d most civilised people from d black race
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Flick3(f): 4:01am On Aug 05, 2012
Fashola is the best Governor kudos to him
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 4:03am On Aug 05, 2012
antitpiah: I agree with them, Fashola is indeed joking. grin grin grin

Fashola is now Babasala.
are u sure he is joking?i hope u remember that he is the governor ,the final authority rests with him he has the power to limit or erase the nurtw and dont forget he is experienced he knows what opposition he will be facing and i believe he is battle ready,so dont say he is joking
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by jamil2(m): 4:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Did he provide them with another job? If no then fashola did a great mistake because job in nigeria nowadays turn to be the most difficult thing to get especially to the people that have little or no qualification I can see the number of Area boys will soon increase.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by idris4r83(m): 4:53am On Aug 05, 2012
What baffles me with Nigerians is that we celebrate corruption. Imagine, there are still fools and dunderheads that are talking in favour of this hoodlums on this thread. What claims on earth can one use to justify agberoism. This criminals are causing more harm than good in any ramification u could look at it. Kudos governor Fashola, may u b d next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by jamil2(m): 4:57am On Aug 05, 2012
Did he provide them with another job? If no then fashola did a great mistake because job in nigeria nowadays turn to be the most difficult thing to get especially to the people that have little or no qualification I can see the number of jobless and Area boys will soon increase.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by ofala(m): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2012
1supremo: The man is trying to put the welfare of the people ahead of nepotism and cronyism even if it would lead to a fallout with his predecessor. That, my countrymen, is called principles and we need more of it if Nigeria will not continue to stink.

Gov Fashola had never hidden the fact he wants the best for Lagos and these touts are huge minus for Eko

1 Like

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by ekkywolex(m): 5:30am On Aug 05, 2012
You think Fashola is exercising his jaws? Ask yourself if this same governor didn’t clean up Oshodi. Ask yourself if Lekki residents are not paying their toll gate fees after smoking tear gas. Ask yourself if the BRT buses have not displaced molue .Finally, ask the army officer BRF caught desecrating a BRT lane how it feels to salute a civilian on the front page of virtually all Nigerian newspapers
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by ojdollars(m): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Fashola... I am very proud of you. This is the fruit and evidence of an educated man, that put's to work for his own people, the laws, the way of life he is opportune to see outside of Nigeria, that made those people superior to us in our mind. Thank you for having the interest of the masses at heart.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by jaymdee(m): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2012
GudluckIBB: Fashola is gradualle becoming Something else.The other day he single handedly areested a General in the Army for taking BRT land and now,he is planning to send thugs back to the street to become Armed Robbers.He is also planning to send Lagosians to jail even if u are chewing Gum while driving.
I just hope I didn't make a mistake at the polls in 2011?
No, your electoral choice wasn't a mistake. You voted for a man with the people's interest and safety at heart. I see a safer Lagos when these policies fall in place.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 5:42am On Aug 05, 2012
jamil!:
Did he provide them with another job? If no then fashola did a great mistake because job in nigeria nowadays turn to be the most difficult thing to get especially to the people that have little or no qualification I can see the number of jobless and Area boys will soon increase.
what sort of job?why dont they learn an handwork?or is goverment suppose to provide emplyment for everyone?can u tell me how many percentage of nigerians are goverment workers?didnt he establish a free vocational training for them?why didnt they go?so they should continue consituting a menance to the society just because they are lazy?pls stop suppporting mediocrity and start thinking of positive change if fashola pulls this one off then he has done more than tinubu,do u remember what idiagbon said when he came to power let me remind u,he said there is nothing wrong with nigeria more than indiscipline once everyone is disciplined everyother aspects will pick up,
in the developed country there are rule nd u must be disicplined that is why and how they have a working goverment

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2012
jaymdee:
No, your electoral choice wasn't a mistake. You voted for a man with the people's interest and safety at heart. I see a safer Lagos when these policies fall in place.
my brother pls can u see now that it is not gej that is nigeria problem nigeria themselves dont want positive change pls help me ask him the general that was arrested was he supposed to be driving on brt ?or if he went abroad will he violate that sort of law?the point is nigerians are generally lawless we are used to doing things at will and when someone wants to change us we start fighting him,let the agberos turn to armed robbery and get caught nd when they get to court they should tell the court they have n job.i still cant imagine ppl are supporting agberos and all these unin rascals collecting money for nothing nd doing nothing while at the same time harrassing driverrs and conductors that are shouting and sweating in the sun.if that is the kind of mentlity nigerians have by supporting rascality and holiganism them why are we complaining about gej?nigeria has a long long long and very looooooooooooong way to go

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by profola2be(m): 5:56am On Aug 05, 2012
Godjone: Yoruba ppl av dia name crest on d guness world record. D first eva 2 introduce agberoo in nigeria. D r thugs and at dsame tym ready tools in the hand of political godfathers. .. Shut da 4k fashola afterall, dey made u who u were 2day. Eko oni ba je o!

honestly,i find it difficult to believe that,someone like you still lives among human beings.
believe me,the Animals' kingdom would havee been a better home for you!!

1 Like

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by stillme(m): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2012
GudluckIBB: Fashola is gradualle becoming Something else.The other day he single handedly areested a General in the Army for taking BRT land and now,he is planning to send thugs back to the street to become Armed Robbers.He is also planning to send Lagosians to jail even if u are chewing Gum while driving.

U need brain surgery.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by jhydebaba(m): 6:12am On Aug 05, 2012
If Fashola eventually succeeds in getting these agbero off the road, hope another party won't use them in 2015 with promise of returning them back to the streets? Thumbs up to the action governor.
There are some agbero here trying to protect their job. grin grin
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2012
stillme:

U need brain surgery.
he needs more ,he needs deliverance and healing from mental disorder
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2012
PDP must be taking this chance to woo dis guys on their side
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by gidig(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2012
ayobase: My question is what are the said ''thugs'' gonna be doing when they are wiped off from the roads.
Is Fashola planning to take care of them, or chase them away to Ibadan?
Though, this is a good development for Lagos state. With NURTW, transportation is been made easier and more flexible. I gez we will recover from it with time, just like Abuja and motorcycles event.
I hope this BAN doesn't cause MAYHEM!
And if successful, Fashola will never be forgotten in the history of Lagos state!

most of them were drivers and conductors in the first place. They just return to their former work. it was the cheap money they get that brought them to this.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by NovusHomo(m): 6:21am On Aug 05, 2012
Find them jobs? Who told you Lagos people work? They are busy doing Agbero, Area Boys, Area Girls, and what not. In Lagos, most positions, in practically all sectors, are held by people from other States.
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 6:21am On Aug 05, 2012
gboss4sure: PDP must be taking this chance to woo dis guys on their side
well u maybe right but if this policy works out the ppl will support fashola and not AC ,fashola will become some sort of brand that symbolises positive change which will make him come in collision with tinubu,the way things are going tinubu and fashola are likely to square up again
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by labbyboi(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2012
It's very obvious that NURTW was subjected 2 Tinubu in his era N Fashola 2 Tinubu + 70 percents (my stats) of votes comes 4rm d touts. I'm scared 2 run a conclusion 2 this facts. Can someone help me spell it??
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2012

HUH? is chewing gum while driving also included?
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 6:29am On Aug 05, 2012
labbyboi: It's very obvious that NURTW was subjected 2 Tinubu in his era N Fashola 2 Tinubu + 70 percents (my stats) of votes comes 4rm d touts. I'm scared 2 run a conclusion 2 this facts. Can someone help me spell it??
my brother there is no long thing about this issue if fashola wants to do it he can he has the ability,capability and capacity to do it and carry it out the only thing i dont know is if he has the political will to see that this policy is implemented
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
well u maybe right but if this policy works out the ppl will support fashola and not AC ,fashola will become some sort of brand that symbolises positive change which will make him come in collision with tinubu,the way things are going tinubu and fashola are likely to square up again

u re right but assuming he and de oda acn guys fall out which party will he now join?
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by tatosh: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2012
What is all this silly talk about NURTW put Fashola there? NURTW might have played a role in putting Fashola but so did every other regular Lagosian which constitute the Majority of the people.NURTW is just about 1% of Lagos population. Sometimes I'm amazed at the ignorant talk that comes from peoples mouths

1 Like

Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by onatisi(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2012
gboss4sure:

u re right but assuming he and de oda acn guys fall out which party will he now join?
well pdp will be the most obivious choice fashola is creating an image and pedigree that is bigger than any party lesser than pdp or acn,but he is what i call a lone ranger that is why he will always need the support of plitical godfathers
Re: NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking by tpapi: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2012
Brf is d current gov,he has d powers,he calls d shot,if he can deal wit an army on brt lane,then who r dos riff raffs called nurtw,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno / Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.