Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? (23144 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) / Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Elueme: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
ACN!!!! Democracy and justice
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by sarutobie(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf:

This is rich! Ignorance at its limits.
Primary and secondary school education are firmly in the domain of LG's and states. Any politics commentator should be conversant with constitutional roles so they don't repeatedly make fools of themselves in public.
Very soon, you'll call the FG to clean your arse too.

I always preach that we should learn to queation our LG bosses and state governors, but obviously many of us think they were elected for the sole purpose of collecting monthly awuf. That awuf is only further shovelled into their personal accounts, only for the like of kobojunkie to scream at the FG. Its mass buffoonery at its peak.
The truth is most people don't even know the roles of their local government,state government and federal government..these local government chairmen are the most visionless crooks you can ever imagine!..
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by jude33084(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Awolowo! sad
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by preselect(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am not here absolving the states, what I am saying is the Ministry of Education plays a big role in development of public schools at the state and local levels. This debate has been on for decades, and I believe when Oby Ekwesili was there she shed light on the problem, and tried to invite the public in to help rebuild these schools. According to her, yes, local boards get funds but in many cases these funds are not enough to push development.
Rather than get into the debate again, I would rather we fish up the threads on this from back those years, and continue any improvements since then.

@Poster, you do realize it is a PUBLIC school and even though we have the local state board of education, that school is still under the Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria

and why is mr kobojunkie sounding soft on the ogun state govt or abeokuta LGA? why is he bent on blaming the fed govt? eh, mr kobojunkie defend yourself.

this photo is a classical case of ublakatashic primary education (if you find that word in the dictionary then you have seen this kind of school before grin)

and yet, a future governor/president may emanate from that school o

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by omenziate(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
Chai, leaders of 2mao in such shanty buildings. And it is spread like dis almost errwhere in Nigeria. There might b worse ones in some of our villages scattered all over.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Wow. . . .atleast they're learning.
So much for GEJ's vow to reform the education sector. I guess we have to wait for them to be owned by FG first before we do sth about it.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by OmoTier1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
[size=20pt]BEAF I SAY SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR ONCE![/size]

Was this school not there during the drunken years of the PDP led government? Oh how quick your memory fades when it comes to the gross atrocities committed by PDP led government both at LG, states and FG levels. I guess anyone who went to Edo State four years ago would see similar schools dotting the state. But today under an ACN led government, schools are looking more like places where learning takes place. I know for sure that in the next 3-years, Ogun under an ACN government will out perform the incompetent PDP led governments that have ruled that state!

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by jude33084(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
JONA spits saliva in his palms and starts rubbing it all over his head. wink
Teacher: JONA!!!!!,,,,,What stupid thing are you doing ...what is the essence of smearing your head with saliva angry
JONA: Madam! I overheard my mum last night telling dad in their bedroom that if it is hard and not entering properly tongue that H̲̅€ should apply saliva on the head and it will surely enter lipsrsealed and because wat u'r teaching is nt entering,I had 2 rub saliva on my head. cheesy
*Class ended grin
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by OmoTier1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
jude33084: JONA spits saliva in his palms and starts rubbing it all over his head. wink
Teacher: JONA!!!!!,,,,,What stupid thing are you doing ...what is the essence of smearing your head with saliva angry
JONA: Madam! I overheard my mum last night telling dad in their bedroom that if it is hard and not entering properly tongue that H̲̅€ should apply saliva on the head and it will surely enter lipsrsealed and because wat u'r teaching is nt entering,I had 2 rub saliva on my head. cheesy
*Class ended grin
Who allowed you into this room? cheesy cheesy cheesy.. no wonder you had to re-take primary school examination 6 times!
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
the governor of the state drives and with 8 cars on the road all new and exotic....sure the price of one of those cars will improve the condition of learning of pupils n school. God's judgement is going to start here on earth on those people who inflict pain n hardship....if not them, their children
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
The 40 lapdogs are invited to comment of this thread. This is delta state.

www.nairaland.com/732181/pictures-public-primary-school-delta/1#11686572
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2012

Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Saintsquare(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
mitwitdot: the governor of the state drives and with 8 cars on the road all new and exotic....sure the price of one of those cars will improve the condition of learning of pupils n school. God's judgement is going to start here on earth on those people who inflict pain n hardship....if not them, their children
4 ur info,d governor of d state is indeed tryin,blame d previous one.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by jude33084(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Who allowed you into this room? cheesy cheesy cheesy.. no wonder you had to re-take primary school examination 6 times!

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by OmoTier1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
mitwitdot: the governor of the state drives and with 8 cars on the road all new and exotic....sure the price of one of those cars will improve the condition of learning of pupils n school. God's judgement is going to start here on earth on those people who inflict pain n hardship....if not them, their children
I think what you should have asked is: What is the present government's policy on education in terms on development? I remember when Oshiomhole started, people said the same thing and some even went on the Internet with pictures of leaking roofs in schools. Unknown to many, Oshiomhole was drawing out a plan on how to tackle the rot in the primary and post primary educational sector. With the brain of Professor Osaherenhen, He was able to come up with a blue print that saw the revamp of schools in the state.

So I ask again, do you know what the Amosun led administration has in palce in terms of education given that the government is barely 1,1/2 years into her reigns. Even in my very good example of Edo state, you will still find schools like the ones posted by this OP in the rural areas, but the good thing is that the current government is now well position at revamping ALL the schools within her budgets and that leaves one with hope that in no distant future, the entire state would witness a huge lift in terms of primary and secondary school infrastructure.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by calebrita(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
i felt bad and tear rolled down my cheek after watching it. pls we have 928868 members on nairaland is it possible for all of us to contribute at least N100 each for development of this school. we are not better than them its just that we only have opportunity that was given to us by God.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by OmoLisabi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Omo_Tier1: [size=20pt]BEAF I SAY SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR ONCE![/size]

Was this school not there during the drunken years of the PDP led government? Oh how quick your memory fades when it comes to the gross atrocities committed by PDP led government both at LG, states and FG levels. I guess anyone who went to Edo State four years ago would see similar schools dotting the state. But today under an ACN led government, schools are looking more like places where learning takes place. I know for sure that in the next 3-years, Ogun under an ACN government will out perform the incompetent PDP led governments that have ruled that state!
gbam
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
bashr8: congrats oya go and donbate money for renovation of the school undecided
oya send me your atm serial no. & pin so that I can transfer sm cash 4 ya.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by OmoTier1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
calebrita: i felt bad and tear rolled down my cheek after watching it. pls we have 928868 members on nairaland is it possible for all of us to contribute at least N100 each for development of this school. we are not better than them its just that we only have opportunity that was given to us by God.
I think that is a good idea, if only Seun is not part of the PDP, I would have nominated him to do the collection! So how much is 100 naira in Pounds Sterling then?...
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by myola(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
calebrita: i felt bad and tear rolled down my cheek after watching it. pls we have 928868 members on nairaland is it possible for all of us to contribute at least N100 each for development of this school. we are not better than them its just that we only have opportunity that was given to us by God.

Post of the century! We don't have government
I don't think #100 will be too much to contribute
Thank u sir for d though. A gold mind
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by dammytosh: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
ACN GOVERNORS ARE JUST NOISE MAKERS AND NEWSPAPER PERFORMERS. THEY ARE AS WORSE AND AS TERRIBLE AS THEIR PDP COUNTERPART.

OYO STATE IS ALSO IN A STATE OF 'OGAMOGA', NOTHING IS WORKING. INSTEAD. ALL WE SEE IS OLYMPIC DELEGATES AND LAW MAKERS' WIVES SHOPPING IN LONDON.

ANY WAY, THEY ARE ALL FORMER PDP AND ANPP ROGUES. SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT.

VERY SHAMELESS PEOPLE WITH THE SAME DEFENCE LINE. "JUST A YEAR"

IF I MAY ASK , HOW MANY YEARS IS THE NEW JONATHAN LED ADMINISTRATION ?.

BUNCH OF CRAZY AND USELESS LEADERS WITH HYPOCRITICAL FOLLOWERS.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by gbadexy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, you do realize it is a PUBLIC school and even though we have the local state board of education, that school is still under the Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria? undecided undecided undecided
True, but the local and state authority should bring it to their notice for necessary action.
The pictures shows that education was grossly neglected under pdp rule, and I hope this administration has plans too.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
I WILL POST A SCHOOL NEAR MY NEIGHBORHOOD IN IBADAN TOMORROW

THE SCHOOL IS LOCATED BESIDE OYO STATE SPEAKER HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by skybancss(f): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
wonders shall never end... this is not sweet at all
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
Education - lack of investment
Sport - lack of investment
Infrastructure - lack of investment
Development - lack of investment

What do our so- called leaders invest in other than their bank balances?
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by ifechez: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
And this happens to be in the ''most sophisticated and educated region of nigeria''. Yoruba people. I dey laugh in otu nkwo onicha.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by EreluY(f): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
THIS IS NOTHING BUT AN ABSOLUTE SHAME AND INSULT ON THE SENSIBILITIES OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by preselect(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2012
Erelu_Y: THIS IS NOTHING BUT AN ABSOLUTE SHAME AND INSULT ON THE SENSIBILITIES OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE.

i respectfully disagree. i think it's more of a classical exhibition of nigeria's ability to tolerate sh-t with a smile. if we are reasonable people, how can we sit back and take this while our leaders have kids at oxford et al? what happens to the money earmarked for education? where is their library? how much will it cost and why was the money not allocated?
what are our priorities. if we are that poor, then we have no business spending millions in olympics where we will win no gold when a few hundred thousands can go a long way to make this school location fit for animals to stay . . . then a little extra money will make it habitable for human beings. why should we spend millions on "public image" , newspaper allowance, wardrobe allowance . . .etc
how much is the accomodation allowance of the senators? one state sent the wives of their legislators abroad to learn how to be . . . how to be . . . . how to be . . . uhm . . uhm . . . uhm . . to learn how to . . i dont know what they went to learn . . how much was spent for that? could that money have been spent on a village clinic? or village school-wannabe like this sh-t-hole? why are we just taking it?

no my dear, they "insult our sensibilities" bc they know we are somewhat dumb as a nation and as a people
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by deshclones(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2012
Choiii...where was desh when dis was opened..I don miss walahi..

@topic...omoh see sch...Yoruba I hailooooo..no wonder NURTW thrives in Yoruba land..this sch will only breed touts and kids with deep hatred for their leaders..this ogd nd amosun is even worse than t.a orji...niggah awaolowo will turn in his shallow grave..smh

@kobo. D JUNKIE..dude or miss u r indeed living up to your name...for ur info primary schools are under d purview of state govts...quit displaying your unquantifiable ignorance here..if it were gej you would hv ranted as usual...
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Exponental(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2012
chino24: Where that silly eko ile to come here and tell us why acn Yoruba party is dehumanising Yoruba tribe grin
pdp had 8yrs.......b4 acn's 1st yr. So shut up.
Where is ruqqayat rufai...min of edu n segun odubela...comm of edu? Make dem cover face.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by deshclones(m): 12:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Exponental:
pdp had 8yrs.......b4 acn's 1st yr. So shut up.
Where is ruqqayat rufai...min of edu n segun odubela...comm of edu? Make dem cover face.

N1ggah d issue here is not if its pdp or ac.n dats a better party..the issue is that Yoruba people squandered the Yoruba common wealth as usual...condemn wot is bbad ..don't make excuses for them weda pdp or acn...that's why I love igbos..we condemn t.a orji on a daily basis because we hv a mind of our own..we r not Tinubu and awaolowo's puppets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) / Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.