Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,360 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? (23168 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) / Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Abmalcom(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2012
This shcool has been there since the conbined 12 years of OBJ and OGD and now all you do is cast aspersion on ACN for the woes of the foresaken primary school. Leave politics aside and discuss issues @OP
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by bigmo1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
deshclones:

you are the bigger phool here..is gbenga daniel not from ogun state??quit trading blames for once and accept the fact that it was a Yoruba man that failed the state....smh at how people think.
You are the biggest fool on nairaland. I was only correcting those throwing this failure at the doorstep of ACN, when we all know how much PDP has failed us in the last 8 years. And for your information i have seen schools more dilapidated than this in the eastern part of Nigeria. So this is not about a Yoruba man or Igbo man.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by naptu2: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
Smh. We are back to "my group vs your group".
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by four4: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
PointB:

OGD? The less said the better.

As for Amosun:

https://www.nairaland.com/720869/amosun-leads-squad-demolish-babalakin#8790500
. For you to known him like this mean you too must be cultist, I'm sure you are member of PDP,you will also agree with me that all you governor that we voted out of the S west are presently court with EFCC from fayose to Akala to Gbanga. you nd ur party had fail us so let us give ACN chance, if they fail us too we are going to vote them out as we voted your party out but bye bye to PDP forever in South west
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Pataki: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
[size=16pt]Only a FOOOOOOL will shout ACN here!

We all know PDP governed Ogun State for 8 YEARS! Those eyesore of pictures did not occur in the last one year. It took 8years of neglect, sheer wickedness to reach that stage.

Those eyesore pictures is a true example as to why PDP should NEVER rule again in Nigeria![/size]

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by four4: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
deshclones:

you are the bigger phool here..is gbenga daniel not from ogun state??quit trading blames for once and accept the fact that it was a Yoruba man that failed the state....smh at how people think.
. U be idio t can't you see you own state up there
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by itoldu: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
@poste, you must be a corper. When/if you become rich and famous, those kids are gonna sue your sorry ass. watch out
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by noiseless: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Very shameful indeed, these are where some people should direct their energy and not trying too hard to make everything be about Igbo this and Igbo that. May God rescue those innocent kids.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by bigmo1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
four4: . U be idio t can't you see you own state up there
I saw the condition of my state long before you saw this on nairaland. It was the reason i fought so hard to get that blood sucking party called PDP voted out of my state and i can tell u for good the start has started wearing a new and better look, and by the Grace of God, in 2015, PDP, GEJ and their recriuted 40 laptop dogs will be chased out of the centre.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Detongue: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, those schools are not even the FG's business. That is 100% percent an ACN failure.
Ogun state primary schools are an eyesore.

Agree +1000
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Pukkah: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
There is no point politicizing this or trying to resort to shenanigans. What is bad is bad. Ogun state has no business having this kind of school. Yes, Gbenga Daniel of PDP was there for eight years but I want to take a positive view that those who are naively or mischievously putting this at the doorstep of the one year old administration of ACN's Ibikunle Amosun only want him to emerge better and stronger.

Such ignorant or malicious people may ignore the fact that such schools or even poorer ones exist in their/other parts of Nigeria; but the man that is hard on you will only make you stronger. Let them post more of such dilapidated schools and public places in Ogun state please. Amosun should know that Nigerians have become very impatient and he should urgently let people feel his blueprint in all spheres of governance.

By the way, I thought the people doing somersault with this news item said Sahara Reporters only fed people with lies. With their acceptance of this piece and frenzied dance over the news, I hope they would have the grace and decorum not to again write off Sahara Reporters as unreliable or biased in favor of ACN.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Ozonelayer1: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
Omo no b small tin ohh.i thank God say i don pass primary skul level,but wat of ma children?no they no go go dat kin skul way b say one day ceiling fit fall 4rom roof come wound person,may Gog help ours all, amen.Omo no b small tin ohh.i thank God say i don pass primary skul level,but wat of ma children?no they no go go dat kin skul way b say one day ceiling fit fall 4rom roof come wound person,may Gog help ours all, amen.Omo no b small tin ohh.i thank God say i don pass primary skul level,but wat of ma children?no they no go go dat kin skul way b say one day ceiling fit fall 4rom roof come wound person,may Gog help ours all, amen.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2012
In this kind of school, late comers do sit on the floor or on their bags...SMH!
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by hakymbiyiyaho: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Dear all,

The government can not oversee everything he governs but all thesame, Students who have passed out of this school should do something to help our little kings and queens of tomorrow.God bless nigeria
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by PBundles(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
I dont care who is to blame or what party or what local government. This is mortal shame and Nigerians owe these upcoming childern an apology for not giving to them what other kids in develpoed countries receive. Its the least we could do. Before some fool starts to rant that we are not developed or shouldnt compare ourselves to developed countries, I wish to remind you that these pics are in the same country that senators get paid more then the US president. We (YOU AND I) should be ashamed.
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by abrat: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? by Ndipe(m): 4:13am On Feb 27, 2015
The government has failed its citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! / How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? / FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.