Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus (2892 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus by BIHAD(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
mkoabiola:
I have been dating my fiancee for a year,I Chose a date to visit her on during d week cos she stays with her parents.firstly,she neva allowed me to enter their sitting room neither her own room,she said we shud stayed outside.
Howeva,her mum met us outside,there was no formal introduction frm my fiancee,hence d mum greeted me casually.I spent over an hour sitting outside wit my fiancee including her mum.the mum nva ask who is ur visitor throughout my stay.I asked her why didn't u introduce me to ur mum?d answer she gave was dat her mum will understand.am just confused,I don't knw wat to do cos I av been a sleepless night,does it mean am been decieved as I intend to marry her nx year.pls,ur mature advice wil b highly appreciated.
u will b d one to give urself best advice...aside from wht happen dt day..u should av notice such..so b wise...take it from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10: What Makes A Man Attractive / Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 / Reasons Why You Fall Asleep After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.