Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Age Did You Get Disvirgined - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Did You Get Disvirgined (17551 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Dygeasy(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2012
Crown Prince: prelude to my being disvirgined at 25,things were rousy,good and perfect. I got lots of favour,prospects and goodwill. As soon as the deed is done,Omo,na sufferhead,struggle,witch hunting from adverseries,infact life change to competition.
Woman na bad omen
walahi na u funny pass..yhu dey make person dey fear sef! U don do anoda one afta dat? *chuckles*
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by bknight: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
how cum you are just knowing that!you still dey crawl

excuse me? U registered aug 1? Already spent hw long on nairaland wit hw many replies...u definitely don't crawl..I see hw fast u run grin
Jobless
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Emmy9ite(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
emmy pearl didn't join nl becos of yhu•HAPU ma AKA!nd if u were the only guy in this world,pearl would remain a virgin till thy kingdom come||
what a lackluster and lackadaisical post. I meant no harm but u have just jeopardised the love i had for you. It is so sardonic.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by dammytex: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Guys shouldn't respond on this thread.

Is there anything like a male virgin? If have you ever experienced wet dreams at puberty alone, you are no more a virgin.

And I foresee a thread that is bound to derail....(Most ladies would rather read through than comment)

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ITbomb(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
dammytex: Guys shouldn't respond on this thread.

Is there anything like a male virgin? If have you ever experienced wet dreams at puberty alone, you are no more a virgin.

And I foresee a thread that is bound to derail....(Most ladies would rather read through than comment)

You don't know what u r saying,
I cried all nite when I was disvirgined , it was bloody, I use to pee through a small hole but after I was disvirgined , the hole was torn and enlarged, my pee can now be measured in litres per minutes.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
still waiting grin
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
sucezTP:

Oh, u wanna knw?!
I wish u were there, to see how i was crying!
Mehnn, d thing was so painful o..
Na frm sitting room to kitchen, kitchen to toilet, toilet to bathroom, bathroom to store, n finally inside bedroom..

The guy dey pursue u up and down?
No be by force na!

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haaaa! U did a lot o! U don scan ur womb to confirm ur lolo no shift base?First time knacking and y'all went all Alpacino? I haileth!

Al pacino sef no dey go gaga like dat!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
Princeparix: father pls forgive them:coz dere itching and dont no wat dere doing.*sucez'4rm kitchen,toilet,store,bedrum nd so on*d knacker wicked*d guy go 12 hits at a stretch'48 rounds*d guy na labrador-i fear 4 u o

U dey help am feel d pain abi?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lmao....come get me if u can!!!

Dont tell me sey we are gonna be running around like SucezTP, 15 and ''knacker'', 18 around the house o!
Babe, no point running around....lets take our time!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
lool...nawa o! How many guys wan disvirgin dis gal ehn? I dnt do party o! Well, ama fink abt it... smiley

Dont mind emmanightfall jare.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
kay9: Does wanking count? Cos i was reallllllllyyyyyyyyy little the first time...as in grin
Anyway my mojo was messd up when i was even way littler, so i dunno, stoppd being a virgin before i even knew what it was.

Its really ''WTF''!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: I haven't lost mine, and im not planning to until i get married. undecided

''...come here hey you fruity gel....''
Come to papa!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Me toooo...by God's Grace!

Which kin talk be that na....una wan spoil market for the deflowerers?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by cindyrella(f): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

Lmao! You no serious
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Sijo01(f): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
ITbomb:

I cried all nite when I was disvirgined , it was bloody, I use to pee through a small hole but after I was disvirgined , the hole was torn and enlarged, my pee can now be measured in litres per minutes.

Lmaoooo. guy, u nor well @all!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

Hillarious! E don turn to business abi? Nurri u....
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

Dont tell me sey we are gonna be running around like SucezTP, 15 and ''knacker'', 18 around the house o!
Babe, no point running around....lets take our time!
LMAO! Aiit no qualms! We'll take our time buh u goto wait for like 5yrs only!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
emmy pearl didn't join nl becos of yhu•HAPU ma AKA!nd if u were the only guy in this world,pearl would remain a virgin till thy kingdom come||

Is emmy our pearl ur sister?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Crown Prince: prelude to my being disvirgined at 25,things were rousy,good and perfect. I got lots of favour,prospects and goodwill. As soon as the deed is done,Omo,na sufferhead,struggle,witch hunting from adverseries,infact life change to competition.
Woman na bad omen
OMG!!! You are so funnnnnnnnny....bt its d fact! B4 marriage i mean...
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Emmy9ite(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

wat are u saying
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by kay9(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

Its really ''WTF''!

I tellss u.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
bknight:

excuse me? U registered aug 1? Already spent hw long on nairaland wit hw many replies...u definitely don't crawl..I see hw fast u run grin

Are u running along...na u go tire o!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
ITbomb:

Walahi...u no well o!
Hole became larger...wetin tear am...Clito?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
Emmy9ite: wat are u saying

Soboyoke!
Na u be pearl?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by beautifulmind5: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
do U want to be financially free?...............check out facebook.com/beautifulminds5...its trending!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Luckygurl(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Skims tru d replies¤¤gets popcorn and ribenna¤¤ make una no fall my hand.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by tellwisdom: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lucky gurl: Skims tru d replies¤¤gets popcorn and ribenna¤¤ make una no fall my hand.

Madam, it would be nice you exit thread before i vex angry angry. With all this una stupiddd popcorn grabbing and drinking fantasies angry angry
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by pearlhapi(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

where dat english frm come out?na eng u speak abi na swahili
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by pearlhapi(f): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

Soboyoke!
Na u be pearl?
and what if e talk on my behalf?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Princeparix(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

U dey help am feel d pain abi?
seems lyk* d guy be wan damage am
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by pearlhapi(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
ITbomb:

lmao•anono say u spwell reach like dis ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) / 7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.