Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Age Did You Get Disvirgined - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Did You Get Disvirgined (17554 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase: Badosky....
Acidosis don help us beg am....maybe she go cool down now.
Bodies too dey hot these days over trivial issues!
@@sempe my baby......@@
Sempe activated#

Tola can I see ya nipppples? tongue
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by sucezTP(f): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

U said twice a yr, and I said to clear the cobwebs.....environmental sanitation!

Ok! Na girama secondary schl i attended, that was y i cldn't understnd u wella..
As per cobweb, he wld clear that when we meet again since he is not alwyz available..
Hmmm, though, i'm missing him!
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by sucezTP(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
HiiiPower: I'll like to marry a virgin.
any virgin in the house?

They are plenty in the house o..
Its now left for you to choose any one u like...
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2012
ayobase: @Tolani.
No vex...okay?
I had to scroll back to see how it started...MY BAD.
Never knew u weren't my type.....just catching fun at random....ma binu!
Try switch on ur sense of humour.....my piece of advice!
Apology accepted, If i had known you before and i knew your personality, i wouldn't have lashed out at you. But since i don't know you, and you were telling me to shut up and you called me a creep. Instinct took over.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Kelvinj(m): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked
How old was ur knacker?

Knacker and knackee...lwkmd Una no go kill me
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2012
ayobase:

I didnt wanna reply u, but.....
Booque's theory states that one will be ADDICTIVE to SEX when had ONCE provided that the opposite sex is available or not!
I accept ur theory....no e-argument!
''Silly'' was not needed!
hey no vex nah. I dint mean "silly" in an insulting manner. Okiez?? Sowie.....
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by ayobase(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2012
booqee: hey no vex nah. I dint mean "silly" in an insulting manner. Okiez?? Sowie.....

No shaking...we are always good to go!
Hope u like that ''booqee's theory''?
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by kckelechikc: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
@28, am still resErving it for the wedding night with the perfect woman.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by iHustle(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Any girl that keeps her virginity for her husband will earn 10k from me. This is one of my services to humanity.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Nobody: 11:33am On May 19, 2015
proudly a v. waiting for the right person and the right environment for the show.
Re: What Age Did You Get Disvirgined by Nobody: 8:14am On May 20, 2015
eddyrymz:
am still a virgin though pple who know me might nt believe cos i look very hot in class and in diff occasions ....dat's i just my way of disguising cos dn't want to be prone to sex now
exactly.virgins most of the tym carry swag and also look hotter and even tear eye sef pass some non-virgins who often times are pretentious.*gbam*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) / Pictures Of Busty Women In Hijab. OMO!! (photos) / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.