Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria (6370 Views)

The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church / See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / Are People Really Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 07, 2012
claremont: @OP: I salute your courage. I'm in full support of the rights of the gay community. The earlier we human beings learn to tolerate and celebrate our differences, the better for us all. A society is measured by the way and manner it treats its minorities, this clearly shows that Nigeria has got a long way to go indeed.

Keep your head up!

Thank you!
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Rocktation: I watch my female friends go unclad before me. Oosh, they have such great hips, well rounded bosoms and killer skin tones too. I really admire their beauty.

I get that much pang from adoration whenever I see Megan Fox too. Lawd! She is sexy. With the way she moves those luscious lips of hers and talks as if she's breathless. Any 'sane' individual should reach multiple Heavenly peaks just by watching her talk. Which makes me what? Insane?
Each time I see these rare beauties, I never think or want to do them. Why the hell not? Perhaps, my psyche has been cultured to frown on them. Maybe my brain isn't inclined to accept that I can follow up on such intense emotions whenever I have them. Or else, I could have been doing both animals too!

God! How I love fluffy cats. The silky feel of them when they rub against me. The sexy pur they make, that indicates their relaxed states. That graceful sway of their waists and entire form when they tread and all that...they're just so...awwwwwwwwww

I hate to judge anyone mister, but don't come here acting all helpless like you had nothing to do with what happened to you. Because something did happen. Your sexuality twisted. You did nurture that very first sting. And you followed up with practicals. And somehow you got the end effect imprinted in you. Same way an individual becomes addicted to masturba.ting.

You sound like someone who's been managing to enjoy his life anyway, so you might as well just continue. Stop trying to fit everybody into your little world. If something were so ideal, no one would be defending it. Not even you.

And nairaland's Sherlock Holmes delivers once again. Bravo.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2012
SAUER
You just keep pointing back at your own ignorance. From your ignorant view, it should not even matter at all who pe.dophiles bother. Since they may not like their desires but still can't repress them, they still should have their right to their se.xual expressions and not hold back because 'it appears repugnant to you and others'.
And of cos, homos shouldn't be bothered too, because their frolicking 'always' involve two consenting individuals and has no effect on others.....right!

I don't even need to go biblical to point out the wrongness in this any day. The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a 'civilized' community against his will, is to prevent harm to others....both physical harm and moral harm. I'm sure you know where these people fall under. They're so guilty of having abject intimacies, which are disruptive and intrusive, yes, because they go about making visual spectacles of themselves, offending public decency.

And whether their action is for their own good, be it physically or morally as well, is no sufficient warrant not to stop them... either by legal penalties or moral coercion of the public.
I like to believe that I'm doing the latter though. At least, I didn't hear myself up there, say that they should be given any specific penalty.

If someone hadn't gone beyond the shores of our naija, it would seem as if every non-nigerian pampers and loves gays, over where these ignoramuses are. They make it seem as if everyone lacks culture outside Nigeria, which is crazy. The cornerstone of culture is actually intrapersonal. It's not something that can just be bestowed on you right from the genesis, by any society or family.
Without culture and its preconditions, an individual would be no more than just another spp of baboon. I'm sure you know where you fall under.

3 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Austinodark(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2012
Chineke,runs out of thread
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 2:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Andrewjoe: I dont remember where and why it started ... I wasn't molested by a wicked male relation or raped by a school mate

I fell madly in love with his swag, his charisma, his pride...
His dark toned skin and flawless smile drove me mad with lust
Just in junior secondary ... i stumbled and was tripping badly 4 my first CRUSH!
it wasn't the cute girl who sat besides me in class...or my heavily made up sexy young female teacher
I was head over heels in love with the most popular boy in school.

the only problem was ...

I was a boy!!!

Sick...Mad...Stupid...Idiot... Retarded...

you can look for all the insults to call me
better still You could make it more Nigerian

Ode...Malu...Ewu...Onye-ara

It didn't and I don't think now it would change the fact that I wanted/want to snap a picture of him and keep it in my most treasured place

I AM A GAY, I AM A gay, I AM A QUEER, I AM A BATTY BOY, I AM A HOMOSEXUAL, I AM A NIGERIAN

I have not tried to have sex with a woman. I have not dated a woman. i have not had a girlfriend

Then how do i know i am a gay?

before i answer Let me ask you this question?

Have you tried having sex with a person of the same sex? have you dated the same sex ? have you had a lovers relationship with the same sex ?

No? Why Not?

I dont feel a thing if i touch a girls cleavage? I get all hot and red if a guy (I like) takes of his shirt and reveals his bare chest

I barely notice a hot female model walking past me

I get dizzy if the guy I admire walks up to me and says Hi

Don't ask me if I wont get married or have children

I can get married, I can have children, but I am still gonna be liking the next male body in my sights

We don't chose our feelings We choose how we want to live life.

I can live a lie just for you My Nigeria, To serve Nigeria with all my Strength

I can lie to my wife and children, To uphold our Honour and glory , Nigeria

All For the Fatherland , All for my motherland, A lie is all I must live

So Help me...

All the culture we copied from the west we are still struggling to maintain and keep and you people have started copying another one again,then i ask this question, will the black race ever be the same again after slavery and colonization? and i guess the answer is a big NO.So my friend people like me wouldn't mind if your gay or not because you have a right to live your life but when you try to paint and sell something that is totally abnormal to a people as normal then the people also has a right to reject it and its called mutual respect.

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by DerMeister: 3:39am On Aug 07, 2012
On the 7th day God created the Remington marine magnum 870 model shotgun to blast gays and the gay right supporters all the way to hell, then he rested.

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Akinagirl(f): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2012
DerMeister: On the 7th day God created the Remington marine magnum 870 model shotgun to blast gays and the gay right supporters all the way to hell, then he rested.

Hmmm. Hope he would do that to fornicators as we'll
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2012
Andrewjoe: I dont remember where and why it started ... I wasn't molested by a wicked male relation or raped by a school mate

I fell madly in love with his swag, his charisma, his pride...
His dark toned skin and flawless smile drove me mad with lust
Just in junior secondary ... i stumbled and was tripping badly 4 my first CRUSH!
it wasn't the cute girl who sat besides me in class...or my heavily made up sexy young female teacher
I was head over heels in love with the most popular boy in school.

the only problem was ...

I was a boy!!!

Sick...Mad...Stupid...Idiot... Retarded...

you can look for all the insults to call me
better still You could make it more Nigerian

Ode...Malu...Ewu...Onye-ara

It didn't and I don't think now it would change the fact that I wanted/want to snap a picture of him and keep it in my most treasured place

I AM A GAY, I AM A gay, I AM A QUEER, I AM A BATTY BOY, I AM A HOMOSEXUAL, I AM A NIGERIAN

I have not tried to have sex with a woman. I have not dated a woman. i have not had a girlfriend

Then how do i know i am a gay?

before i answer Let me ask you this question?

Have you tried having sex with a person of the same sex? have you dated the same sex ? have you had a lovers relationship with the same sex ?

No? Why Not?

I dont feel a thing if i touch a girls cleavage? I get all hot and red if a guy (I like) takes of his shirt and reveals his bare chest

I barely notice a hot female model walking past me

I get dizzy if the guy I admire walks up to me and says Hi

Don't ask me if I wont get married or have children

I can get married, I can have children, but I am still gonna be liking the next male body in my sights

We don't chose our feelings We choose how we want to live life.

I can live a lie just for you My Nigeria, To serve Nigeria with all my Strength

I can lie to my wife and children, To uphold our Honour and glory , Nigeria

All For the Fatherland , All for my motherland, A lie is all I must live

So Help me...

bros i respect you for coming out and saying your problems on NL,

but bros you have to understand it is not condoned to be gay in the bible

Remember there is a male and female sexual organ for a reason, if male and male were ment to be together then males would be able to have babies by another male

bros you need serious prayer, I will pray for you bros, God can help you, you must fight it because you must remember it is wrong
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Ivynwa(f): 6:25am On Aug 07, 2012
@Andrew

I understand that you are not feeling happy about this, your choice of words showed how passionate you feel about this matter and I try not to be hard on any unhappy person reaching out to others and pouring out their heart in the internet.

Like lady Rockstation said it is natural to admire good looking things, I am even one to compliment a fellow beautiful lady. When I see beautiful and wonderfully made humans (men or women), I appreciate them and give glory to our maker for his great works. It is very immature and shallow minded to have developed a s-exual likeness to your fellow male classmate just because he was the most popular, has plenty swag and pride. We all have one or two persons doing well and standing out in their field that we admire a lot but a mature mind admires and stops at that, does not take it to hero-worshipping and s-exual hallucinations. It seems that your adulation for that popular boy was your undoing and the genesis of this h-omosexuality.

Your write up was beautifully woven, I give it up to you but sweetheart a man was made for a woman. A man wasn't made for his fellow man or there will be men with no male again but female organs for their male partner to penetrate. The body of a woman was made for the body of a man to fit into it beautifully for s-exual gratification and procreation. Nothing changes that, not even the way you have yourself having an affinity for your fellow male. Sorry but we can't clap for you (I already appreciated your sweet worded post) and tell you that h-omosexuality is okay or healthy just the same way we can't clap for a woman if she comes here to tell us that she prefers to have s-ex with her children etc.

You did yourself and only you can undo yourself, it seems to have started when you went adulating that popular boy and ever since then you've managed to convince yourself that you prefer men. I can't like a female star/musician say Rihanna so much that I will be going gaga about sleeping with her, that seems to be the root of this problem----that was shallow. Work on yourself dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by djeezy(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2012
Nobody was born gay. They use this as defence everytime. They get their sexuality twisted and nurture it like a plant until it grows. It becomes a habit, hard to break. I have seen someone who was gay and latter went straight. Socialization, role play etc has a lot to do with this. Anybody who is attracted to same sex is insane and is going contrary to the way God intented it. Prove enough to suffice,God created Adam and EVE and not Adam and Jones. Society detesting it is even helping them because I do not think you can change what you tolerate.

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Ivynwa(f): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2012
@Rockstation

You rock Babes, I am your newest fan. cool cool
Your first post here is very nice.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Ivynwa(f): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2012
djeezy: Nobody was born gay. They use this as defence everytime. [b]They get their sexuality twisted and nurture it like a plant until it grows. It becomes a habit, hard to break. [/b]I have seen someone who was gay and latter went straight. Socialization, role play etc has a lot to do with this. Anybody who is attracted to same sex is insane and is going contrary to the way God intented it. Prove enough to suffice,God created Adam and EVE and not Adam and Jones. Society detesting it is even helping them because I do not think you can change what you tolerate.

Lol at Adam and Jones.
The part about craving his fellow popular school boy really buttresses your point that such persons got themselves twisted which is what I am also trying to put to him. He seems to have twisted it and nurtured it for real. Another set of individuals nowadays take on the h-omo thing as a sophistication tag, it seems to be as sophisticated as the newest colour blocked fashionable dress for ladies.

Poster we are not trying to make you feel bad and terrible, we don't want anybody to get unhappy/depressed from the comments here and think of killing him/herself. We all love and appreciate the human in you, we are talking to you the way we will talk to our own brother okay Baby. You gat yourself twisted, Untwist yourself dear.

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2012
This is unbelievably disgusting. I imagine stepping up my 'swag' for the ladies, only for some obnoxious twink somewhere to start lusting after me! He better keep such lust within, otherwise somebody's gonna lose his life if he acts on his persuasions.

The problem with gays is that they cannot be 'persuaded' or 'convinced' to see reason and become straight. People don't 'become' gay; they only discover at some point that they are in fact gay. . .and once that discovery is made, there is no going back: it is a hopeless case. This is why I hold very strong views about how these freaks should be treated by the rest of society. No compassion or mercy - or even 'understanding' should be shown to them at all.

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Yield: Thank you for sharing your story, OP. I try to refrain from judging people in situations like this because it is not my place. Not everything is as clear-cut as it seems. Unfortunately, a lot of people will judge you and in a country like Nigeria, you would be met with ridicule and coming out might mean living in fear. Stay strong.

Stay strong my black asss. You can call a pig "a corpulent mammal with a pre-disposition to eat leftovers and wallow in wet, muddy earth" but it still dosent change the fact that it is a pig; dirty and capable of the most disgusting dietary practices.

Same goes for homo-sexuality. People choose to call it whatever name they please and justify it, but the fact remains that it is a depraved twisting of a natural basic act,abnormal and unclean. All those who indulge in it are in dire need of deliverance.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Heathen(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
Op, there is nothing wrong being gay.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
sauer: What ignorant folks! undecided

Dude, you've been seriously misled. Obviously, the poster is in the same ''misled'' predicament and is somehow seeking justification for his distorted views & sexuality.

Just like the Rock girl said, if it were ideal, then you would feel no form of discomfort whatsoever and would make no attempt @ defending your ''purported turf''.

I implore thee to retrace thy steps and embrace normalcy. Remember, no matter how eccentric or ''sexually creative'' you think you are or can be, you must join the monotony train sooner or later.

Besides, who puts a square peg in a round role and calls it 21st century lifestyle? undecided.
The laws of relativity and mutual combination abhorrs such fusion. They are immiscible! From simple laws of enzymic reactions, redox reactions....etc...you can compare these combinations with the human relativity theory and connect the dots. There must be a balance! Any other conclusion is immaterial and hence, null and void!

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
Rocktation: SAUER
You just keep pointing back at your own ignorance. From your ignorant view, it should not even matter at all who pe.dophiles bother. Since they may not like their desires but still can't repress them, they still should have their right to their se.xual expressions and not hold back because 'it appears repugnant to you and others'.
And of cos, homos shouldn't be bothered too, because their frolicking 'always' involve two consenting individuals and has no effect on others.....right!

I don't even need to go biblical to point out the wrongness in this any day. The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a 'civilized' community against his will, is to prevent harm to others....both physical harm and moral harm. I'm sure you know where these people fall under. They're so guilty of having abject intimacies, which are disruptive and intrusive, yes, because they go about making visual spectacles of themselves, offending public decency.

And whether their action is for their own good, be it physically or morally as well, is no sufficient warrant not to stop them... either by legal penalties or moral coercion of the public.
I like to believe that I'm doing the latter though. At least, I didn't hear myself up there, say that they should be given any specific penalty.

If someone hadn't gone beyond the shores of our naija, it would seem as if every non-nigerian pampers and loves gays, over where these ignoramuses are. They make it seem as if everyone lacks culture outside Nigeria, which is crazy. The cornerstone of culture is actually intrapersonal. It's not something that can just be bestowed on you right from the genesis, by any society or family.
Without culture and its preconditions, an individual would be no more than just another spp of baboon. I'm sure you know where you fall under.

Apparently, you didn't read me right. It's not enough to start ranting before you can score a point. Did I mention anywhere that actions of p[i]ae[/i]dophiles are repugnant? Well, the thing is, their actions are neither repugnant nor obscene. Their actions are merely unjust, because they engage an unconsenting partner. If for any reason the kid is deemed by the court of law matured enough to "give consent", then it can't be considered p[i]ae[/i]dophilia. There have been many cases where 18-year old high school girls fall in love and marry their above 40-something year old teachers. Some of these marriages have turned out nice, others not so nice. Whatever results from their engagement, you can't consider this paeodophilia, hard as you might want to. The court deemed the 18-year-old adult a consenting individual. We care less if she still thinks like a 12-year-old. Get it?
H[i]omo[/i]sexuality is different in this aspect. At the risk of mentioning it for the umpteenth time, it's between two adults who have mutually agreed to it and have embraced the consequences. For the love of Zeus, I can't see how their decisions have harmed you in any way.
Except of course, you are still of the old breed, the conservative lot who would resist all change with their might only because it offends their own mind. I can count thousands of things that offend other people's mind, yet we don't go about condemning this so moral harm can be avoided. Have you heard of matadors and bull-fighting? This extremely gory and risky sport is even banned in some countries. People die playing this sport. Animals are subjected to such cruel treatment by fun-seeking Spaniards, Portuguese, etc. Do you know what moral harm these people cause? Some animal rights activists want desperately to have these matadors' heads for dinner. Yet, some countries tolerate them. Personally, I find this sport disenchanting. But I won't go about preaching conversion to its participants, so long as they stay within government laws in carrying out their sport. Numerous other examples abound. Do you know how much moral harm inbreeding causes? Yet, the fulanis and some other tribes find it especially comfortable.
Talk about physical harm and I can agree with you. Moral harm? Where are the measurement standards?

You see, the world has come a long way. Intolerance is a domineering attitude of common man. Those for whom it seemed to be "going well and normal" have never tolerated those who seemed a little quirky or disadvantaged, even when the latter never caused them any harm. Is it blacks voting in 18th century America? Is it the slave trade? Is it colonialism? A common strike-through among all these events, once stauntly defended by the "normal" group, is that they all seemed normal, just the way heterosexualism is. And anything otherwise is the abnormal. Even black Amercians saw no reason with being slaves those times. But, I repeat, the world has come a long way. And it's time we started recognising that other don't have to be exactly as we are. People are varied, the way plants are. It is as is written in our genes. Attempt to fight them, meet strident resistance. How easy the supposedly "normal group" make it for the others then will determine how better the world will be for all!

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Stay strong my black asss. You can call a pig "a corpulent mammal with a pre-disposition to eat leftovers and wallow in wet, muddy earth" but it still dosent change the fact that it is a pig; dirty and capable of the most disgusting dietary practices.

Same goes for homo-sexuality. People choose to call it whatever name they please and justify it, but the fact remains that it is a depraved twisting of a natural basic act,abnormal and unclean. All those who indulge in it are in dire need of deliverance.
your black asss indeed. Is it not the same god you worship that made this pig? Does it suggest that that god is dirty as well? And I can't remember a time when pigs were clean and followed proper hygiene. Or was there? Isn't what they are doing exactly that which the same god put in their genes? Pray, answer!

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by pazienza(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
pro01: This is unbelievably disgusting. I imagine stepping up my 'swag' for the ladies, only for some obnoxious twink somewhere to start lusting after me! He better keep such lust within, otherwise somebody's gonna lose his life if he acts on his persuasions.

The problem with gays is that they cannot be 'persuaded' or 'convinced' to see reason and become straight. People don't 'become' gay; they only discover at some point that they are in fact gay. . .and once that discovery is made, there is no going back: it is a hopeless case. This is why I hold very strong views about how these freaks should be treated by the rest of society. No compassion or mercy - or even 'understanding' should be shown to them at all.

pretty strong words coming from a black guy,no difference between you and those stormfront guys,just substitute gays for blacks and you would make a good racist,truly all bigots think alike.

The truth is that you can't expect to be treated as equals with the whites while demeaning others,it doesn't work that way.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by pazienza(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
fluid26:

Dude, you've been seriously misled. Obviously, the poster is in the same ''misled'' predicament and is somehow seeking justification for his distorted views & sexuality.

Just like the Rock girl said, if it were ideal, then you would feel no form of discomfort whatsoever and would make no attempt @ defending your ''purported turf''.

I implore thee to retrace thy steps and embrace normalcy. Remember, no matter how eccentric or ''sexually creative'' you think you are or can be, you must join the monotony train sooner or later.

Besides, who puts a square peg in a round role and calls it 21st century lifestyle? undecided.
The laws of relativity and mutual combination abhorrs such fusion. They are immiscible! From simple laws of enzymic reactions, redox reactions....etc...you can compare these combinations with the human relativity theory and connect the dots. There must be a balance! Any other conclusion is immaterial and hence, null and void!

You are dead wrong,he only feels discomfort because of bigots like you,not because of homosexuality.

And does your law of relativity and mutual fusion equally abhor such sexual acts like anal sex,MouthAction,etc,that some heterosexuals indulge in?
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
sauer:

Mankind has come a long way just so that everything, immoral or not, can start being passable....listen to that...the typical modernists' theme. I mean, the world is crashing anyway, so why don't we just hit the pedals and get it over with already?

This discussion has indeed lost its appeal to me. I mean, why continue when you're obviously grasping at straws in a bid to make some plausible point, that you're yet to and might never make?

That they might not be causing direct/active harm every once in a while, to the members of the society, does not trump the immorality of the performance of their actions.
Harm is harm where I come from and where you are. Be it active or passive. Else stealing from an atm machine would be considered morally right too, because it'd have no effect on the balance of a customer. And neither will abortion be morally questionable, because the fetus lacks basic human rights. Also, a cheating spouse can continue because what the partner doesn't know about will not kill her.

I give you credit for having a good heart to fight for the supposedly oppressed ones though, but what is ill is ill, you best believe that. No agreement or consent to do evil between two people, in this life and hereafter, can ever make evil right.

About the bull and cattle and what not...The moral sense for judging moral actions is in part determined by the moral norms 'accepted' by the people in a society, for guiding their actions.
That some countries have banned bull fights as ours did homothugs, is no rocket surgery really, but as a result of implementing simple utilitarianism. Which i feel that every country should implement by the way.

On this note, I say officially that this discussion has become boring and....lerra.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
Rocktation: Else stealing from an atm machine would be considered morally right too, because it'd have no effect on the balance of a customer. And neither will abortion, because the fetus lacks basic human rights. Also, a cheating spouse can continue because what the partner doesn't know about will not kill her.
Stealing from someone else's ATM will certainly have an effect on customer balance.
What's wrong with abortion?
And a cheating spouse only has issues to settle with his/her partner, and no one else. Not the society!
Anywyz, you do sound like your mind is set in stone. On my part, I didn't set out to win you over. I always thought you were liberal, so I was kinda surprised reading the gibberish you posted earlier. I mean, I read you listened to rock, and do other unconventional stuff, oh, I can't remember now. I always respected your opinion on other issues and thought you could be daring. I was mistaken. Nevertheless, you are still who you are.

Oh! How I miss Inkie!! embarassed
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Awww poor Sauer, I could still be who you want me to be. Just make a wish. cheesy
C'mon now, I can still be daring but I do know when to draw the curtains. I am my mother's child after all, you acknowledged so yourself. I am Nigerian. Who are you?
Anyways, I miss Inked too. Used to enjoy trouncing her on this same issue too! For a split second there while reading one of your posts, I thought of her. You both love dilly-dallies.
You talked about rock. Are you a buff too?
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
pazienza:

pretty strong words coming from a black guy, no difference between you and those stormfront guys,just substitute gays for blacks and you would make a good racist, truly all bigots think alike.

The truth is that you can't expect to be treated as equals with the whites while demeaning others, it doesn't work that way.

You're very correct, and to tell you the truth, I would have been the biggest racist ever if I were white. . . and you know what? Not just me, but the rest of 'us' that belong to the black race. The white man's self-restraint, humanity, and 'thoughtfulness' - no matter how cosmetic - is as advanced as their intellect, which makes them all the more impressive. Had it been that blacks were the superior race in the world, whites (and pretty much the other races) would be slaves to this day, and black-led apartheid would be a global norm. I say that with all assurance because I know how 'we' are - as all evidence indicates. But then, that is an argument for another thread day.

I DETEST gays, and if I had my way, any identified/self-confessed gay would be buried alive. Call me a bigot, yes, that's what I am - insofar as we're talking about ho.m.0.s.€.x.u.alism.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Okay, I wish you would be liberalsad. Yea, I am buff too! I favour classical more though. Okay, are you exactly daring? Cos I'm confused now. And yes, am Nigerian too.
I think Inkie's back, only she hasn't been around very often
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
sauer: Okay, I wish you would be liberalsad. Yea, I am buff too! I favour classical more though. Okay, are you exactly daring? Cos I'm confused now. And yes, am Nigerian too.
I think Inkie's back, only she hasn't been around very often

OMGosh, that is so cool. smiley if you'd told me earlier, I would have argued differently. Nobody gets more daring than that! It's all good though.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2012
pro01:

You're very correct, and to tell you the truth, I would have been the biggest racist ever if I were white. . . and you know what? Not just me, but the rest of 'us' that belong to the black race. The white man's self-restraint, humanity, and 'thoughtfulness' - no matter how cosmetic - is as advanced as their intellect, which makes them all the more impressive. Had it been that blacks were the superior race in the world, whites (and pretty much the other races) would be slaves to this day, and black-led apartheid would be a global norm. I say that with all assurance because I know how 'we' are - as all evidence indicates. But then, that is an argument for another thread day.

I DETEST gays, and if I had my way, any identified/self-confessed gay would be buried alive. Call me a bigot, yes, that's what I am - insofar as we're talking about ho.m.0.s.€.x.u.alism.
Since you make no difference between h[i]omo[/i]sexualism and racism, one need not enter into an argument with you. Evidently, you bring no reasons to the table and can as well live on in your deluded thoughts.
And if the "white man's self-restraint, humanity, and 'thoughtfulness'" is indeed "impressive", their overall conclusion should suffice to keep your mouth forever shut. There are more whites who support h[i]omo[/i]sexualism than blacks. Therefore, you should be considered f[i]oo[/i]lish, your thinking should be considered "unimpressive" in your hatred for g[i]a[/i]ys.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2012
Rocktation:

OMGosh, that is so cool. smiley if you'd told me earlier, I would have argued differently. Nobody gets more daring than that! It's all good though.
oh, really! grin. Okay, start arguing differently now
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2012
sauer:
oh, really! grin. Okay, start arguing differently now

Okies, if you promise to take my place. Start. smiley
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2012
Rocktation:

Okies, if you promise to take my place. Start. smiley
Well, that's a hard one. I'm for g[i]a[/i]y rights. Gonna be difficult. So you start tongue
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2012
Hmmn..hard life all around. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will U Feel If Ur Girl Frnd Post Diz On Fb? / Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls / A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.