Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland (6373 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by philomental: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Is this true or false?

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by nevi12(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
So true
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Strawman: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Then post pictures of 6 cars nau undecided

1 Like

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Since all of them are a*sholes, i'd rather go for the one with six cars so dat wen he eventually breaks my heart(which is very certain) I ll have somtn to hold unto. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by aolumaxi(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Before nko?
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by McCarlito(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2016
And no man will choose instagram beauty and padded boobs and arse over his tommy

U got served the way u pick ur priorities

1 Like

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by ice25(f): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2016
They will be decieving their self with 6pack, while their back pocket is empty.

Most end as sugar boys (ss) , aka slave boys (ss)

Bro abeg use that strength go hustle
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Vinshu(f): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2016
True

1 Like

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by MelodiousCity(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2016
I been a hustler since I was 16, made some good cash, going to make billions, best believe that.
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by MelodiousCity(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:
True

You have come here undecided
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
I don't know now. I like what I see cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2016
delishpot:
False. Work on self and work on purse. No crime in getting both. After all men expect women to have 10 kids and still keep shape, run the home, be a sex kitten for hubby and even earn an income ontop of it all.
So men can do both. Work on your shape and work for a fat wallet. Our girls deserve the whole package too.
[s]I am ashamed of most women that have commented so far.[/s]
I agree with this competlely.
An the fact that you male an advocating this is all the better

1 Like

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Maxi112: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
ladies with there fake life

Am not surprise!.... of course dey will choose 6cars over 6parks cause dey r gold finders

u girls should continue we are watching
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Who 6packs don help

Atleast 6cars don help plenty tongue undecided
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by PureWays(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Would you blame them? The poverty rate in Africa is high and virtually all women are scared of that shiit.

In the western world, the economy is good, the environment is great with sane society, which helps an individual's effort to pay off.
Gurls just want to be secured, maybe if that is sure they can go for six packs, but a smart lady should never make six packs a priority in Africa..

1 Like

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by delishpot: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2016
False. Work on self and work on purse. No crime in getting both. After all men expect women to have 10 kids and still keep shape, run the home, be a sex kitten for hubby and even earn an income ontop of it all.
So men can do both. Work on your shape and work for a fat wallet. Our girls deserve the whole package too.

I am ashamed of most women that have commented so far.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by grad2012(f): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Lols kind of true
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by delishpot: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
grad2012:
Lols kind of true

You deserve the full package babe. Men don't stand for less. They demand full package when choosing a babe. So should you

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by iykekelvins(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Alright
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by cowgirl9090: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Maxi112:
ladies with there fake life

Am not surprise!.... of course dey will choose 6cars over 6parks cause dey r gold finders

u girls should continue we are watching

so they should choose six packs over six cars ? undecided who six packs don help sef.
but if it makes you angry may your sisters and daughters choose six packs over six cars that way you can be happy...can I hear a big AMEN from you? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by faith551(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
OP how about 90% of the ladies who will go for the 6 cars will still crush on and cheat with the guy with 6 packs, I better be the guy the ladies cheat with than the guy the ladies cheat on

1 Like

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
abeg, eyes go chop first na...tonguetonguetongue
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by okuneddie(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
that's true, that's why I love my amusement pack cos I got no six packs.....I know they will surely come once money flow in but guys be wise o baby mamas everywhere
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by sexymoma(f): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
6 packs oo
6 cars ooo
all na yeye if the guy care-less about you tongue
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Maxi112: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
cowgirl9090:

so they should choose six packs over six cars ? undecided who six packs don help sef.
but if it makes you angry may your sisters and daughters choose six packs over six cars that way you can be happy...can I hear a big AMEN from you? grin
have u taken ur drugs this morning?

plz do asap cause I can see the effect on u!
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by sinistermind(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have a superpack and a heavy wallet... Who needs sexy
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who 6packs don help

Atleast 6cars don help plenty tongue undecided
so you follow for that lane? angry
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
ice25:
They will be decieving their self with 6pack, while their back pocket is empty.

Most end as sugar boys (ss) , aka slave boys (ss)

Bro abeg use that strength go hustle
& what makes u think peeps with six packs ain't doing financially well
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
okuneddie:
that's true, that's why I love my amusement pack cos I got no six packs.....I know they will surely come once money flow in but guys be wise o baby mamas everywhere
now wen or belle swell like dog wen eat daybreak food, hope u get 6 cars

If not, shut the hell up
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by rawpadgin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
okuneddie:
now wen or belle swell like dog wen eat daybreak food, hope u get 6 cars

If not, shut the hell up cheesy
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Obviouslyundecided
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
so you follow for that lane? angry
embarassed YES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY? / Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband / Dis Lady Is Causin Stir After Flauntin Her Huge B00b As She Hangs Out Wit Frends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.