Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42331 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:

If Jesus did this to ppl that turned the temple to market place?? What will he say to pastors that turned the temple to political launchpad? Was it Jesus that said my "my kingdom is not of this world" when the people expected him to liberate them from the Romans??

Um . . . Bakare turned his church into political launchpad? before or after the election? undecided undecided Cause Bakare has been doing this since the Abacha years -- we are talking not less than 15 years.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by inquisitiv: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
For the guy that asked for the points he raised, thanks for being mature and not abusing me or telling me 2 shut up and 4 dis reason I will reply u,

Let's start from his comment on d poor- isn't it something to ponder why Nigerians after condemning corruption still steal in offices and dis plays out in d civil service and dis trait just shows more in our political leaders. Does it hv to do with d insecurity of poverty

2. On d niger delta comment, can u tell me y d chiefs and leaders of ND r stupendously rich why deu ignite d passion of resource country for d gullible masses to carry on der head. Mind u, dis is d same menace that plays out in d north and other parts of d country

3. On d issue of God and boundaries, isn't it a call for more robust discussions on our nationhood than just attacking d pastor.

One problem we pseudo-educated nigerians have is our inability to stick to issues even when raised by someone we may call a mad man.

Finally, I won't vote for him as I dnt like emotional ppl but at d same time I sincerely appreciate his being on GEJ neck. We need more of him. And for the guy dat said I should shut up...I can't condescend to trading insults ok?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Um . . . Bakare turned his church into political launchpad? before or after the election? undecided undecided Cause Bakare has been doing this since the Abacha years -- we are talking not less than 15 years.

Did he turn it into politics ? yes or no? Later deal with when he actually turn it to so. If Christ His Lord said his kingdom is not of this world and worked all through his life on earth to prepare people for his kingdom, i wonder why Bakare is obsessed with GEJ government?? Now he is even going too far to mock and ridicle two groups of people, the Niger Deltans and nigerians that are poor. When even the bible said when you mock the poor you mock their creator.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:

Did he turn it into politics ? yes or no? Later deal with when he actually turn it to so. If Christ His Lord said his kingdom is not of this world and worked all through his life on earth to prepare people for his kingdom, i wonder why Bakare is obsessed with GEJ government?? Now he is even going too far to mock and ridicle two groups of people, the Niger Deltans and nigerians that are poor. When even the bible said when you mock the poor you mock their creator.

So, Christ his Lord was against God anointing David to become a politician then because according to you, Christ His Lord said his kingdom is not of this world and worked all through his life on earth to prepare people for his kingdom. undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, going by your dissection there, Christ His Lord, who did not build Orphanages, homes for the destitute or skills acquisition centers is also against prophets who do so on this earth?

** shudders**
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by frevangel(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

God factor also made Saul a King. Yet God factor also brought Saul down . . . killed him too. grin

But David NEVER INSULTED NOR TOUCHED SAUL! He even killed the soldier who tried to take glory for Sauls death, still with great respect for Saul. Remeber that?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kpac: Pastor and Politics
Because we've had a pastor so concerned about this country doesn't make him fake. Even in d bible,every of God's prophets were different from eachother and if there's anyone that belives so much in diversity,its God himself.
A pastor is not a robot, as a matter of fact,they are referred to as shepherds.....If nothing bad happens to their sheep,if the grasses are green for their consumption,the water is clean for their cleaning,drugs are available for their treatments,every shepherd would be happy and when he stands and looks at his flock,he would be just so excited and fulfilled.....But when his sheeps are struggling and suffering,thou he maintains calm amongst them,he is ready to fight anything for the sake of his sheeps......
Every sunday morning, pastors are faced with so much difficulties their members are facing,some lost their lives due to bad roads,some are lying sick for months at the hospital due to poor health infrastructures,some had their shops demolished due to strict goverment measures,some had dropped out from school because the school fees have been increased by 150%,some have just lost their jobs,some are in critical condition just because they unsuspectedly took fake drugs obtained in a chemist,some are jobless for months,running into years,despite having a bachelor's degree,some came announing their intention to return back to the village because the house rent has toppled and some of the members have their life savings forced out of them as fines paid because they were caught passing one way,in a bid to avoid making his only car break down in an unpassable water logged very deep pit on his own normal lane..........
If you are a good shepherd and your sheep suffers any of these and still hears the president of your country spends about 40 Million naira daily on food,newspapers,diesel and drinks,I wonder how you would still be able to look into your sheep faces,open your bible and again preach to them hope,when its glaring the hardships are due to poor governance.
Even from the old testaments,God has always being actively involved in politics.
If your own pastor doesn't talk about politics at all and anotherr do,please do not criticize,they have their difference in their calling,in their nature and in their life phylosophies.

Excellent.

This guy must have the record number of likes on nairaland
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:

If Jesus did this to ppl that turned the temple to market place?? What will he say to pastors that turned the temple to political launchpad? Was it Jesus that said my "my kingdom is not of this world" when the people expected him to liberate them from the Romans??

Wow. and now we've got Jesus' brain on NL

Abeg, move with your hypocrisy.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

He didn't turn it to his launchpad when he fought for the drunken, divisive and utterly corrupt Fisherman to become President. . . .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
fr_evangel:

But David NEVER INSULTED NOR TOUCHED SAUL! He even killed the soldier who tried to take glory for Sauls death, still with great respect for Saul. Remeber that?

What has DAVID to do with what I posted up there? Where did I mention David? What has David to do with God anointing Saul and then deciding in the end that Saul had to go? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunnytox(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
It is obvious Nigerians are mentally enslaved to religion....
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by stupor(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

@stupor at least you were smart enough to choose the right username .

I'll laugh to that,sipping juice!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

So, Christ his Lord was against God anointing David to become a politician then because according to you, Christ His Lord said his kingdom is not of this world and worked all through his life on earth to prepare people for his kingdom. undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, going by your dissection there, Christ His Lord, who did not build Orphanages, homes for the destitute or skills acquisition centers is also against prophets who do so on this earth?

** shudders**

What actually is your point kobo??

Christ never tried to topple change the government of the day, and he did preach against the ill done by everyone, he never single out Herod or any particular person. As for those that build orphanages etc, Go read the 7 beatitudes.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by 4reigningqueen: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
I WAS THERE LIVE

asserted that Mrs.
Jonathan’s background as a stark
pauper caused her to seek “aggressive
compensation.” He added that, because
Nigeria’s First Lady was unsure of the
reality of the provisions she currently
enjoys, she wants to secure her sudden
opulence at all cost, even at the
detriment of public interest.- BIG LIE HE NEVER SAID THAT.

“Now I know why Jonathan’s wife has
become Permanent Secretary; they are
preparing her for the position of the
Prime Minister of Niger Delta Republic,”
quipped Mr. Bakare. - YES, HE SAID THIS.

He condemned the
desperation with which Mrs. Jonathan
seeks to be the head of all Africa’s First
Ladies, a permanent secretary in
Bayelsa State, as well as her possible
greed for political power in a
prospective Niger Delta Republic.- ANOTHER BIG LIE.

Mr. Bakare stated, “In the time of
Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and
Ahmadu Bello, they annexed
their resources to the development of
their regions and there were serious
competitions in each region, which in
turn contributed to the federal purse.
Now, it is the turn of Otuoke people,
and they are declaring autonomy.”- YES

Mr. Bakare prayed that any agenda set
to balkanize the nation would fail. “We
are not saying that people should not
control the resources in their own
regions, but they had benefited from
the largesse of our unity in the past.
Now, they cannot divorce when they
have their own child.” He added, “It is
not true that Nigeria was formed by
Lord Lugard, no. The Bible says in Acts
14 that God predetermines the
boundaries of all nations. He only used
the hands of those in the Western
world (to form Nigeria).”- YES

The pastor’s sermon suggested that
President Goodluck Jonathan’s gluttony
for power and the First Lady’s actions
portrayed a couple bent on executive
misadventures.- BIG LIE

“Within ten years from when he was
working among the marine animals,
[Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to
become deputy governor, and then
became acting governor. Without even
thinking about it, he was appointed as
vice presidential candidate and, by
doctrine of necessity, he became acting
president. Before he could study how
to act, God factor made him President.
Now, he has not even performed in
2011/2012, he is planning for 2015. His
middle name is Jeroboam!” said Mr.
Bakare.- YES

In a series of declamations, Mr. Bakare
asserted, “When the shoeless takes
over, he does clueless things. When
such men of low estate find themselves
in power, terrible things begin to
happen.” He added, “It is the timidity of
the inferior that prods them to cover
up. Deep rivers flow in majestic silence.”
In today’s sermon, Mr. Bakare narrated
a reported encounter between Mr.
Jonathan and Cardinal Anthony
Olubunmi Okogie during a visit by the
former prior to the 2011 elections.
Bakare related that Mr. Jonathan had
requested that the Catholic prelate pray
for him to win the 2011 election. In
response, the latter reportedly
prophesied, “You will win, but you will
not rule.”
Pastor Bakare stated that the prophecy
had been realized since Mrs. Jonathan
and members of a cabal had
overshadowed the president.- YES
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:

What actually is your point kobo??

Christ never tried to topple change the government of the day, and he did preach against the ill done by everyone, he never single out Herod or any particular person. As for those that build orphanages etc, Go read the 7 beatitudes.

Oh Now you ask me for a point when you failed to make a valid one yourself and tried to deceive people by using what the Bible does not say?

OH! So Christ never tried to change or topple the government of the day and so Christ was against Joshua, Moses, David, Jeremiah, etc,since they all topple one government after another? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Christ never singled out a single person yet John the Baptist who Christ demanded baptize him was guilty of singling out Herod, and his "wife" and even got killed as a result? WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!

Oh, so Christ talked of building orphanages,etc. means Christi built them during his time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by stupor(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
Skii:

I like the name and the post, it helps to point out the stupor in this discussion

Thanks I appreciate !
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by inquisitiv: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
How people are about to turn dis thread into a religion thread is at best disappointing and at worst irritating...wats it with Nigerians and false disposition to religion....smh
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by monex(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
i have not criticized his preachings in past but there is nothing logical about this preaching.

most laughable is that Patience wants to be prime minister. dat is beer parlour theory jor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
The threads about HATE and dirty politics being spewed from the pew by a christian convert who ran for office as VP with a die-hard muslim fanatic and forme despot who can't hide his hate not only for GEJ his wife and family but his entire tribe lineage and geopolitical zone.

Period!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Kobojunkie

Mr Bakare has every right to worship his God how ever he deems fit. He is free to criticize the Government how ever he likes even he can critic DR GEJ as much as he wants, he can even try to replace GEJ governemt (through elections of course). Let him show up come 2015, lets see you come down from USA to vote him.
For him to feel urgency in his quest and decide not to wait for election, shows the height of his desperation and his conviction he wont get votes more than his church congregation, and maybe you from the US of course. Even now that votes count he still cant wait till elections?? LWKMD
The way he is going, am sure he sleeps and dreams of GEJ wakes up sees GEJ in the mirror every where GEJ GEJ. Its a very sad life to live.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunnytox(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kunlebabs375: grin smiley

if you are his church member, I dont know but the truth must be told. I pity the life of the follower of Tunde Bakare. It's a pity that you dont know that you are all lost already. What good will you say you are doing this country. If Mr Tunde Bakare feels that he can rule this country, then he is a big JOKER

Dude you better go and pity your own life because sooner rather than later your level of ignorance could be your major obstacle to your success.
Many of you thinks you know the Bible but really your understanding of the word is upside down, no wonder the Bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge.
I don't attend Pastor Bakare's church as I don't live in Nigeria but I've listened to many of his messages on AIT international , all he preach about is salvation and holiness. I hardly see any if his message on prosperity or sowing of seeds but I guess many Nigerians like prosperity and blessing messages so his preaching may not be appealing to many.
Having said that loathe him or like him everything he says about Jonathan and his wife is the truth, the fact that he says it in the church or as a pastor does not matter and mind you he is not forcing any of you 'holier' xtians from attending his church so why not forget about his followers and think about the message? Also no one is forcing anyone to vote for Bakare or even Buhari, whoever you vote for is your choice and it's you and many others like you that will live with the consequences of your action.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev: @Kobojunkie

Mr Bakare has every right to worship his God how ever he deems fit. He is free to criticize the Government how ever he likes even he can critic DR GEJ as much as he wants, he can even try to replace GEJ governemt (through elections of course). Let him show up come 2015, lets see you come down from USA to vote him.
For him to feel urgency in his quest and decide not to wait for election, shows the height of his desperation and his conviction he wont get votes more than his church congregation, and maybe you from the US of course. Even now that votes count he still cant wait till elections?? LWKMD
The way he is going, am sure he sleeps and dreams of GEJ wakes up sees GEJ in the mirror every where GEJ GEJ. Its a very sad life to live.

So now you decided to make your arguments without trying to drag the Bible down with you? I am glad we have at least established you don't even know enough of that religion to attempt such.

You say Bakare feels urgency in his quest? Are you sure? 15 years is urgency? Or don't you realize that Bakare has been doing this for at least 15 years? He even did it back during the Yar adua years and in 2010 when he went to the pulpits to gather Nigerians to protest so that Goodluck Jonathan can be made President. So, is part of the Urgency you speak of?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by DExplorer1: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
ifeci: I think this analysis makes sense sha. Even though he is a pastor, he is human and a Nigerian so he has the right to make his own contributions of which I think that the write up/analysis makes a lot of sense.
What a maximal display of foolery. Read the rubbish you posted again, are you talking about a man that has relentlessly criticize this government? Are you talking about Buhari's running mate? Are you talking about a man that has been invited by SSS severally because of his implicative speech? What's human in a man that choose to exalt the pain of his election lose via the pulpit? You lack proper reasoning. Must you comment on a thread to make the number? It's obvious you have no slight knowledge of the characters here.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by edicolove: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
inquisitiv: For the guy that asked for the points he raised, thanks for being mature and not abusing me or telling me 2 shut up and 4 dis reason I will reply u,

Let's start from his comment on d poor- isn't it something to ponder why Nigerians after condemning corruption still steal in offices and dis plays out in d civil service and dis trait just shows more in our political leaders. Does it hv to do with d insecurity of poverty

2. On d niger delta comment, can u tell me y d chiefs and leaders of ND r stupendously rich why deu ignite d passion of resource country for d gullible masses to carry on der head. Mind u, dis is d same menace that plays out in d north and other parts of d country

3. On d issue of God and boundaries, isn't it a call for more robust discussions on our nationhood than just attacking d pastor.

One problem we pseudo-educated nigerians have is our inability to stick to issues even when raised by someone we may call a mad man.

Finally, I won't vote for him as I dnt like emotional ppl but at d same time I sincerely appreciate his being on GEJ neck. We need more of him. And for the guy dat said I should shut up...I can't condescend to trading insults ok?

Bro, I tried hard to understand your post but I couldn't. No pun or insult intended. Maybe you should lay it out again.

On the other hand, I want to say for the upteenth time, insulting a mans family and tribe is not criticism. Nigeria is not the only country in the world with opposition. Republicans attack Obama everyday but they don't insult his family, dressing, or tribe. You people need to get it. You can criticise a president all day but stop insulting him and his family and ethnic group. This ethnic group and region has being ra.p.e.d for over 50years. It is enough! The azz is really sore now! Thank you for your understanding!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
[size=46pt]Tunde Bakare is a false prophet.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
manmade: No, i'm a primary sch leaver i'm not a graduate like you with such low IQ that u don't even know how to use a computer & check your quoted post above even from your 1st sentence does it look like something from a grad. I'm sure my niece in nursery 1 wld do better than this.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lolz,U can't even defend urself,u are claiming to be a primary school leaver cos u are afraid of what d consequence might be if u had said 'graduate'.Don't worry,I understand.Now,go ask ur primary school admin(d one u finished from) for a refund of ur money or at least a partial refund going by d fact that u were taught nonesense.They also forgot to teach u simple things like 'punctuation'.U av tried,we've heard ur view on d topic.Don't worry,u will make sense someday.Now,go take a shower and sleep.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Can anyone imagine the murderer called Bakare hoping that GEJ will order massacre in Ogoni land?
Tunde Bakare is a demon. Slowly, it is becoming apparent that like Tinubu and IBB, his only concern is how to steal oil money and exploit the long suffering Niger Deltans even further.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

So now you decided to make your arguments without trying to drag the Bible down with you? I am glad we have at least established you don't even know enough of that religion to attempt such.

You say Bakare feels urgency in his quest? Are you sure? 15 years is urgency? Or don't you realize that Bakare has been doing this for at least 15 years? He even did it back during the Yar adua years and in 2010 when he went to the pulpits to gather Nigerians to protest so that Goodluck Jonathan can be made President. So, is part of the Urgency you speak of?

I dropped the going through bible stuff cause i was wrong, dwelling just on religion could offend people that dont share same faith, i know enough of it to prove you wrong but this is not religious (bible) issue.

Yes he did it Abacha time he did it in yaradua time he even did it in murtala time, did he contest and loose election in those times?? Did he preach about changing government in abacha's time or yaradua's time??
I repeat let him wait till 2015 to contest, why the urgency

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
tunnytox:

Dude you better go and pity your own life because sooner rather than later your level of ignorance could be your major obstacle to your success.
Many of you thinks you know the Bible but really your understanding of the word is upside down, no wonder the Bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge.
I don't attend Pastor Bakare's church as I don't live in Nigeria but I've listened to many of his messages on AIT international , all he preach about is salvation and holiness. I hardly see any if his message on prosperity or sowing of seeds but I guess many Nigerians like prosperity and blessing messages so his preaching may not be appealing to many.
Having said that loathe him or like him everything he says about Jonathan and his wife is the truth, the fact that he says it in the church or as a pastor does not matter and mind you he is not forcing any of you 'holier' xtians from attending his church so why not forget about his followers and think about the message? Also no one is forcing anyone to vote for Bakare or even Buhari, whoever you vote for is your choice and it's you and many others like you that will live with the consequences of your action.

.....WELL SAID,EXCELLENT REASONING!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:

I dropped the going through bible stuff cause i was wrong, dwelling just on religion could offend people that dont share same faith, i know enough of it to prove you wrong but this is not religious (bible) issue.

now you blame the erroneous statements you made on the Bible on other people's feelings? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
TechRev:
Yes he did it Abacha time he did it in yaradua time he even did it in murtala time, did he contest and loose election in those times?? Did he preach about changing government in abacha's time or yaradua's time??
I repeat let him wait till 2015 to contest, why the urgency
Oh! So it only becomes urgent when he does exactly what he has been doing for at least 15 years, and tries to run for office as well? You do know that Bakare is a lawyer as well, right? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Kobo

Yes Bakare is a lawyer. No he has not been contesting for elective posts and calling for overthrow of Government since Abacha's time or 15yrs as you said. As ruthless as Abacha was with his death squad, he never called for overthrow of Government, and here we have a democratically elected President that lets everyone say what ever he is calling for change in Government. He is crying thinking Nigeria will soon be bulkanised and so loose his long dream of sucking deep into ND oil.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev: @Kobo

Yes Bakare is a lawyer. No he has not been contesting for elective posts and calling for overthrow of Government since Abacha's time or 15yrs as you said. As ruthless as Abacha was with his death squad, he never called for overthrow of Government, and here we have a democratically elected President that lets everyone say what ever he is calling for change in Government. He is crying thinking Nigeria will soon be bulkanised and so loose his long dream of sucking deep into ND oil.

I didn't say anywhere in my post anything of him contesting elective posts in 15 years. He has been preaching what you consider VENOM today for that long though. So how do you then declare that there is some urgency to his actions here when he has been doing for about 15 years and this particular one is coming after the elections

How do you overthrow a military Government? By conducting a coup? Is that what you wanted him to say then? Really? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Also, now you suggest he is after ND oil? Are you OK?

You can of course call for the removal of a democratically elected Government. The Law says so , so what exactly are you trying to suggest is BAD in doing that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.