Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42276 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift β€” Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by sogoisrael(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
kawkab: I wonder what is Pastor's Bakare's motives are
gbagaun!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
klechie: as far as i'm concerned, pastor bakare needs psychiatric test. His always criticizing and not doing any thing meaningful to ameliorate the poverty rate in our country. Instead being productive and proactive he is just criticizing and making unnecessary troubles. For crying out, he is not the only one that lost. Instead of joining forces, he is just being hypercritical and aggressive. I strictly recommends he goes for test. Personal opinion pls.

If what you just expressed is personal opinion, you should have kept it to yourself. It is better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove every doubt.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by manmade(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
@mumu naturalwaves send ur email so dat i forward the "tutoria on how to quote" 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
warrior01: Tis now quite obvious that tunde bakare is obsessed with denigrading Gej and his family not even minding that it is the same God he claims he is serving that put Gej there. He no more cares about the spiritual wellbeing of his members but he is busy sowing seeds of discord and hatred in their hearts all in the name of politics and it doesn't take rocket science for any reasonable person to discern this. Is God happy with him? The answer is NO cos he is presently not Christ like.

But God also put Saul in Office and took him out as well . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Rather than sounding like a doofus, why not focus on the message, at least we hope you can analyze just that? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by domiron: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
@chyzoo4u, na only u yarn wetin make brain hia. The rest of you are @#$%^&!.Mtcheew!!!.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by domiron: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
All talk and nothing can be done by him.Datz all he can do. When he's done talking, let him tell us.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
klax: qoute" Bible says, We should respect constituted Authorities, because if not for God, the leaders will not be in Power. Bakare doesnt read that part of the Bible ?

Does he Bakare read bible at all? sOMETIME WHEN I SAW SOME EMPTY SKULLS STILL SITTING IN HIS CHURCH LISTENING TO THIS PAIN IN THE A S S CALLED BAKARE I WONDER IF THESE ONES I SAW ON TV IN HIS CHURCH HAS BRAIN AT ALL

With your comment, you definitely HAS brain.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Epalos: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
When you don't have a drop of oil in your land.
O.D.B.:
leave the oil money alone, start planting cocoa
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Gabbysky:

Bro, I used to worship der sometimes though not my church, had to change when d msg chaged from what God sent him. Bliv me, d number is reducing in their drones, most people are just fed up with these hate talks that get them angrier after each sunday service. If u doubt me u go or ask someone to visit the church, off Akilo road by Oba-Akran Avenue in Ogba-Ikeja, but be sure to have something else to brighten up ur day later

Chief, i am not doubting you that his church is reducing, cos i am not a member there and have not even been to Nigeria in 8 years, but wont you agree with me that the Bakare of a person is comfortable and dont really have to worry about the people and just preach his prosperity message and collect offering and move on at the end of the day, he could raise funds to build schools as well and be having fun, but he chose to risk his life and ministry for what he think is wrong . . . . .Again, i am not his fan, but just some of what he has been saying of late are nothing but facts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
kaeto: this is the reason you yorubas come across so senselessly inane. Look at your three examples above, so west-narrowed and tribalistic, this is also killing ACN, and I wonder if you guys got even the slightest of brains. This is the reason people don't trust you punks one bit. Personally I will plead with Bakare to SPEAK more on the decayed leadership of Nigeria, just like I am commencing mine, this month in Abia state. ACN as a party should/ought to be given a slot at the helm in Nigeria, but the presence of people like you, ilekedi, a suprisingly failing GBAWE, will never help matters as you,in all political tussles, go all out ethnic. With or without you, I am sure Nigeria will not fail and the useless leaders lording it over nigerians will soon know it's spooky baum time. Long live BAKARE!
Let me start by saying God punish you. Now, what has the yoruba race got to do with this? Hmm? Where was your dirty mouth when Bakare marched from Lagos to Abuja during the Yar'Adua-Turai issue and demanded that justice be served. Was Bakare an Ijaw man then? Was he a politician then? You are a dog plain and simple. No wonder some idiots can boldly declare that they voted for Jonathhan and not PDP. My friend you are a beeffudled pig.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by perez019(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Will u kip ur mouth shut u politically anointed pastor. U mount d pulpit to score cheap piltical points, though well appreciated by morons.
Did u ask God before vying for any political post?
What happened to ur prophecies about olusegun obasanjo? Eight years after and he's still alive. U are a looser and dats what u are, inshort an antichrist.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by fortyfeet(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
wisdomolusola: .......we need a few more of your type to counter-balance the polity of our great country Nigeria. Its immaterial trying to be assertive whether you are a pastor or not. Conscience is like a wound, only the truth can heal it. Come to the North and see how lives are being wasted just because you and i voted for GEJ who barely care for us.
ask yourself why the killing is only in the north.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
DANILSA: This is the most useless pastor in Nigeria and Africa in General. Ur been a serial looser has nothing to do with GEJ, when u associated with a serial looser, what do u expect. Yes Jona was born shoeless means nothing to us, because 90% of nigerians were born with no shoe. Clueless serial looser

You are the clueless and most useless dumb. How can 90% nigerians be born without shoes? Do they give birth to people with shoes in your village? Curtina right?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
manmade: @mumu naturalwaves send ur email so dat i forward the "tutoria on how to quote" 2 u.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hahahahahahaha U make me laugh.Common sense should av told u that,this is a very busy topic and as such,before I paste my comments,others would av pasted something else.I don't blame u though cos someone once said that COMMON SENSE IS NOT A COMMON COMMODITY IN ANY GIVEN COMMUNITY.Moreover,please for goodness sake,don't tell me u are a grad cos if u are,u should cover ur face in shame.Call any primary school kid around U to help correct d grammatical flaws in ur comment.Too bad!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by victorD3: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
I respect your view, however I lost my respect for Bakare immediately he agreed to become a co-runner for a presidential position. Why not preach about Gods new world that will take away this current system of things filled with corrupt leaders? Why not prepare your followers mind on how to make heaven instead he is busy criticizing a Government he wanted to be part of. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ANY MAN OF GOD THAT INVOLVES IN POLITICS SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED ANYMORE.
I don't know Mr. Bakare but I respect him as a true and corageous man of God. It is the duty of the clerics to purify the hearts and souls of people ( including DR.& Mrs. Jonathan's) and to equip them with good morals , safe guarding them from tyranny and egotistical desires - and the opposite of tyranny is justice. A man of God must invite leaders and other people to putting knowledge into practice, he should inform them( for knowledge is the opposite of ignorance).when you put such knowledge into practice you perform your duty according to the critria laid down for valid righteous deeds. In this case the constitution and the laws of the country and the dictates of morality. Morality for a leader include suppressing the desires of ego, inculcating the justice, mercy,affection, forgiveness and gratitude. Bakare is great teacher and I only wish Jonathan and his wife will take notes and put knowledge into practice and they will have their names written in Gold and for ever in Nigeria and world history.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Johndoe100(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Please can someone tell me a "pastor" did not say this "Mr. Bakare stated, β€œIn the time of Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello, they annexed
their resources to the development of their regions and there were serious competitions in each region, which in turn contributed to the federal purse. Now, it is the turn of Otuoke people, and they are declaring autonomy.”

This Muslim failed politician,( I have never accepted those who claim to have converted from the muzzies as real Christians.) is an example of what the Yoruba are. Totally useless people.

kaeto:
this is the reason you yorubas come across so senselessly inane. Look at your three examples above, so west-narrowed and tribalistic, this is also killing ACN, and I wonder if you guys got even the slightest of brains. This is the reason people don't trust you punks one bit.

Please help us tell them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
1Dray: Am begining to be so ashame of this 'Pastor'. Is this what you were call into? By now your congregation would 've bn so starved and malnulrished spiritually. How do you expect God to feel, looking down from the heavens and seeing you feeding the sheep He gave you care for, been fed with poison (political hate) instead of feeding them wt edifying and building spiritual food and winning souls to Christ? Why get yourself so eaten up with hate, as it is so obvious and shows. You rain insults on someone and tell me you are a pastor. Well, it is not for me to judge but do u realised how many people you might be misled because they might now think raining insults and abuses on someone are no more sins. Is this the prayer that you were supposed to be leading your congregation to pray for the nation and also the President and other leaders? How would this kind of 'sermon' edify the sheep you are sheperding? If I may ask you, can you successfully combine priesthood and kingship together? Oh, really? Then you've gotta be the one and only Melchisedek, the only biblically recorded King and Priest (at the same time), and you know what? You've gotta be kidding me... Melchisedek wont act the way you've been acting and carrying yourself. #SoMuchHateInYourEyesAndVoice

I tried to pick sense in your write up but the only sense I could pick in your comment is that you do not have one. Have you read in book of peter where people were called ROYAL PRIESTHOOD. What does that mean to you?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by frevangel(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kpac: Passion and Pain.....
For the true compatriots of this country,what tunde bakare has said would makes so much sense and to the others,laugh it off.
There are still some Nigerians who love this country with everything in them.....Tunde bakare,I salute you.
Between 7pm and 7am this morning,like every other day,thousands of my brothers,sistes,uncles and aunties are robbed,raped,killed,beaten,kidnapped and other taken for rituals....No protection from their president,no passion either from the first lady....
The number of prostitutes we have this year is almost twice of last year,yet they still struggle to make ends meet......Yet the first lady doesn't concern herself with their existence.
By God's grace,the Jeroboam and his cabinets would soon become history of painful memories.

Which true compatriots are you talking about? I am an evangelist, I also read and make comments on politics on various blogs and websites daily, but I always no which ground I am speaking from. If I come to your house as an evangelist and start talking politics and Nigeria(not to even mention insulting our president) how would you receive me the second visit? As a bible student, I learnt from David, when he had the opprtunity to kill Saul, he refused and made a very remarkable statement when he said he would not touch the Lord's anointed no matter what. We all know that the Spirit of God had departed from Saul at this time and David himself knew for he was the one brought to play the harp everytime an evil siprit took over Saul. I thought he(Pastor B) should be there praying for the president and the nation. Anyway, since he became a political opponent, I am of the opinion he is no longer in the right position to speak against the president like God is the one speaking.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by nagoma(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Again, I ask. What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?

Are you suggesting that when a woman errs , it should not be pointed out? And Pastors must not call a woman to morality, rule of law and justice?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by emsgray: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
my humble advice to people on this forum is that "we must be very careful on the kind of words you use on anybody that calls himself Gods servant.
secondly.it's expected of spiritual leaders to mandate us to always respect, obey and pray for our leaders.rather than castigate them.everybody wants power,everybody wants money,everybody wants fame. but, we must be wise. those who live in glass house don't throwstones.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
Epalos: And let see how your people gonna vanish into thin air,ode prepare your people for mass suicide to cleanse the very Odua land you have abused for so long. I will work on lacing your entire route to the east with land mines and believe it or not this woman will lead the way.

NO jazz can stop an RPG from shredding your a55
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Epalos: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
There is not going to be niger delta, ijaws will stand on his own, so will every ethnic group in the so call niger delta except those of you who are afraid to be on your own for lack of oil in your land.Yoruba people in niger delta will fight to be with the other yoruba. start saying what your ethnic group will do when Nigeria cease to be.quote author=Billyonaire]This is not preaching. This is a fight over who should controls the Niger-Delta Oil resources. If GEJ isnt good enough for Nigeria. Its time for MEND to make another demand, and that will not be Islamization of Nigeria, but 100% Resource Control or Niger Delta Autonomy.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by apala911: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
kawkab:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-bakare-lampoons-mrs-patience-jonathan
. Pastor bakare shd stop inciting pple against d govt and stop d assault on GEJ and his family. No meaning change can be achieved by violence and careless statements against lawful authority, even d bible says we shd respect pple in authority. Personally, I believe in positive changes but not doing it in a shenanigan approach. Is bakare saying masses revolt against d govt is the only means by which change can be achieved? Or if bakare was to be d president can he accept n be confortable with abuses, open insults, curses and derogatory names used to denigrade d highest office in d country. Even recently pastor bakare threaten to sue AIT for reporting that he was arrested by d SSS instead Of being invited. If he has such little patience den it speaks volume about his person.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
[size=20pt]GROWING THE COCOA BEAN
From Seedling to Tree
[/size]

<
[b]Farmers grow cocoa trees on small farms in hot, rainy environments, mostly in areas near the equator. Cocoa is a delicate and sensitive crop, and farmers must look after the trees, making sure the trees are protecting from the wind and sun. Such care is particularly important for younger trees, up to four years old.

Cacao seedlings are often sheltered by other trees, like banana, plantain, coconuts or hardwood trees. Seedlings take a few months to grow before they are ready to be transplanted. Once the trees are established, the farmers must fertilize the soil and watch the trees closely for signs of distress.

With careful care, most cocoa trees begin to bear fruit in the fifth year, although some cocoa trees can yield pods in the third and forth years. A cocoa tree reaches peek production in approximately 10 years and will continue producing pods at a high level for an additional 12-13 years. It is not uncommon to find trees 30-40 years old, still producing pods.

Bearing Fruit
Cocoa farms are awash in color. Young cocoa leaves are large, red, and glossy, but darken to green when mature. Moss and colorful lichens often cling to the bark of cocoa trees, and in some areas beautiful orchids grow on the branches.

Thousands of tiny, waxy pink or white five-pedaled blossoms cluster together on the trunk and older branches. But only three to 10 percent of these blossoms will mature into full fruit.

The fruit grows as green or maroon pods on the trunk and main branches. Shaped like an elongated melon tapered at both ends, these pods ripen to a golden or sometimes scarlet hue with multicolored flecks.[/b]

I will just leave this here for the Oduans.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Epalos: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
There is not going to be niger delta, ijaws will stand on his own, so will every ethnic group in the so call niger delta except those of you who are afraid to be on your own for lack of oil in your land.Yoruba people in niger delta will fight to be with the other yoruba. start saying what your ethnic group will do when Nigeria cease to be.

quote author=Billyonaire]This is not preaching. This is a fight over who should controls the Niger-Delta Oil resources. If GEJ isnt good enough for Nigeria. Its time for MEND to make another demand, and that will not be Islamization of Nigeria, but 100% Resource Control or Niger Delta Autonomy.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Jibabs2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Super1759: Please!!! Please!! This man is not a pastor. The qualities of a pastor are just absent.
A pastor should be committed to the well-being of his member spiritually. Preach and win souls for God. He is a shephard and not a political analyst. How can I dress up to church to hear word of God and it turns to political studies.

because he vomit d truth abi?mtwee tseeee
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
ipagzee: we should allow him to say what ever he likes, because talk is cheap. if you go to his church how many of his church members have he empowered as in improving there standard of living.

Are you in naija? Talk cheap indeed, tell that to MTN. What exactly do you mean by empowering his members?
People just write rubbish.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chief, i am not doubting you that his church is reducing, cos i am not a member there and have not even been to Nigeria in 8 years, but wont you agree with me that the Bakare of a person is comfortable and dont really have to worry about the people and just preach his prosperity message and collect offering and move on at the end of the day, he could raise funds to build schools as well and be having fun, but he chose to risk his life and ministry for what he think is wrong . . . . .Again, i am not his fan, but just some of what he has been saying of late are nothing but facts.
O so sorry my Bro, I tot u stay in Lagos. That said, u need to be here to see what his sermons have turned members of Latter Rain into, esp to their neighbours. There are lots of things ds guy could do to improve the well-being of his members: like Orphanages, Skills acquisition Centres, Homes for Destitudes etc, these r what other churches r doing to better the lives of members within their space. This war of words will lead him no where cos he's already compromised (CPC). Now he has gone Tribal, tell me what is wrong in coming from or being born into a poor background or to have come from a different ethnic group. BTW he has Ijaws attending his church as well. I am no jugde o but to me, dat man Bakare has erred. Good afternoon from Naija
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
From what i am reading and have been reading of late, anyone that says their mind against GEJ is termed to be yoruba and any that speaks for him seems to be termed from delta . . . what really happened to Nigeria as one nation? cant people really speak the truth without being labelled?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
future odua cocoa farmer:

I used to have a degree from UNILAG but that is sh1t now in Oduah Republic

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kpac: Passion and Pain.....
For the true compatriots of this country,what tunde bakare has said would makes so much sense and to the others,laugh it off.
There are still some Nigerians who love this country with everything in them.....Tunde bakare,I salute you.
Between 7pm and 7am this morning,like every other day,thousands of my brothers,sistes,uncles and aunties are robbed,raped,killed,beaten,kidnapped and other taken for rituals....No protection from their president,no passion either from the first lady....
The number of prostitutes we have this year is almost twice of last year,yet they still struggle to make ends meet......Yet the first lady doesn't concern herself with their existence.
By God's grace,the Jeroboam and his cabinets would soon become history of painful memories.
AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.