Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? (13396 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Ever Kissed Someone And Their Mouth Smells? Share Ur Stories. / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by onavae(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
if ur guy mouth de chemically tested, try tell am naw! afterall e no go kill u.

if u tell am sha na 2 tins involve, either e vex drive u, or e think am and do sumtin about am.
if e do sumtin about am, e good, but if e vex, 2 tins involve; either e just open door 4 u (e no go bold open mouth make d chemicals no escape again) or e chase u wit matchette.
if e open door, e good, but if e chase u with matchette, 2 tins involve: either u outrun am escape both d matchette and d odour or e catch u.
if u outrun am, e good, but if e catch u, 2 tins involve: either e just cut cut u, leave u there or e pieces u kill u.
if e cut u, e good, but if e kill u, 2 tins involve: either ur people see ur body bury u well, or e bury u unda tree.
if dem bury u well e good, but if e bury u unda tree, 2 tins involve: either they use u do plank or dem use u do toilet roll.
if na plank, e good, but if na toilet roll, na im be say the guy go still buy u for store, use u clin yansh.
person wey e mouth de settle quarel, how him yansh wan be? dat wan fit end session for national assembly now! grin grin grin grin grin grin

i hail o, but seriously, i think u should tell him cos he may not know and he may never know unless u tell him. good luck.

NB: abeg use sense sha, make u no go end up for him yansh. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by powerblaze(m): 2:24am On Jan 11, 2008
Well my ladies, its certainly a destructive blow for a guy to get such news, especially from someone he loves. Thats the last thing any guy dreams of. But inspite of it, you they need to know. I'll rather you don't do it yourself. Rather tell a guy close to him to disclose it.

I once sat close to a girl during a choir rehearsal a few years back. Since i had a tiny voice, i usually sat with the ladies.(Soprano). i took a quick look at her and saw she was extremely pretty. I felt good and hopeful wink wink
GOD! I nearly collapsed during the rehearsal. She probably had the worst mouth odour of all time. and since she was singing, all the breadth came straight to my nose, preventing me singing and breathing properly. i looked at her again, how can a lady so pretty get this sort of bonus?

So my ladies, sometimes its not due to lack of cleanliness or something. I once heard that one major source of chronic mouth odour is a thin filament in the mouth which we all had as babies. If not properly washed, it could lead to it. Same applies for body odour. Remember a new (unwashed)born baby is always slimy?
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by synderella: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
There is no nice way to tell him, howeva subtle u may try to be. It will still hurt his feelings. If u guys r very close, it might not be so bad.

That said, it might not be so easy to get rid of bad breath cos that may just be how he has always been. Toothpaste may b useless, better be prepared for that.

You try sha grin take a deep breathe!
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by fkay(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2008
To avoid embarassing him, the best thing would be to buy him mouth wash
and some minty gum. Just buy and give it to him casually, he'll definately get
the hint wink, no need for words.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by toluxa1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
Just tell him, honey i cant kiss you cos your mouth smells like spoilt Mango. And dont let him put his mouth in you pussy o, that could cause gonorrhia. Taa
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by mojojojo26(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
it is probably your own mouth odour that u are mistakenin for his
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by toluxa1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
Thats possible.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by sistajay(f): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2008
Best to tell him his mouth stinks like hell.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by chamotex(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
by the time u buy him LISTERINE a couple of times, he'll get the message grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by sima(f): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2008
puke in his face, den wave ur hand across ur nose n' ask him if he has brushed lately. .
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by oleigh(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2008
you just need to tell him if u really love him.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by chamotex(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2008
do u really have to? undecided undecided
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by H2O2: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2009
Try not to be too harsh about it.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by BloodShed1: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2009
lol old thread
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Mannylex(m): 1:44am On Dec 31, 2009
@poster, tell him in a subtle manner, so he cld find a solution,b4 sum1 tells him thru body language in ur prescence.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Pweety4me(f): 1:51am On Dec 31, 2009
@Poster from 2007. . .lolz anywayz u shouldn't be like dat if u like him u should like him enuff 2 dem help him out ah ah just try and let him know or get him some mints or mouth wash or somefin. . . lipsrsealed
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by mindeh(f): 4:37am On Jan 03, 2010
tell him but look for the best way to
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Trojan00(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2010
Jst tel him, I hate dat stuff. I ve dis girl, Anytime she's cumin over dats d time she eats nd her mouth gets all smelly, It really turns me off, Ve nt told her yet coz i'm in skul nd she's @ home nd i'm definately gonna tell her, DO D SAME
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 20, 2010
I think the best thing she should have done, if she never did a thing all these years to help the situation, is to not brush her teeth for days so as to match up her stink to his, so then they will be comfortable kissing! grin

or go c a dentist together. (BEST SOLUTION)
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by selena(f): 4:14am On Apr 21, 2010
Get him a breath mint then.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Bourladay(f): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
@poster,

I understand your dilemma perfectly.

As a matter of fact, the same thing happened between me n my boo.
He had this faint mouth odour a while ago, I sat him down and told him to do something about it. He wasn't angry or embarrassed cos I told him in a very polite manner. Now, his teeth is clean and always smelling fresh,
so i get to kiss and kiss for as long as i want!!! lol
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by lurvy: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ofcourse! Tell him if you like him!
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by ajanuke23: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
@sweetlizzy
well try informin him bt b nice a frnd of my has gone it b4
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Mimicole(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2010
POSTER u don't need to sit down and discuss anything with him, just casually ask if he takes garlic regularly, he might just say no and take the hint or if the stubborn type he'll want to ask why, then u can cash in on the oppurtunity and tell him how much u hate the smell, and u asked cos that's the kind of smell that comes out of his mouth. My dear if the doesn't get the hint then na him sabi.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by asumo12: 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
sweetlizzy:
Met this guy some months back. Handsome and fit for marriage. I noticed any time he talks close to me i perceive sometin offencive. i later confirmed the smell comes from his mouth. I was disappointed. since then i have been avoiding anything like kiss telling him I've gat an injury in my mouth and stuffs like that.

A bit confused now, don't know if telling him to get a mouth wash is an option. I feel he should know cos he is grown up. I love him but i don't think i can stay with him like that.

This is smellymouth tory!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Smellymouth: 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
asumo12:

This is smellymouth tory!

grin

grin cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Youngpo413: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Ebaby2:
@topic

Why am I not surprised at all since majority of Naija men and guys breath stink expect my love off course. For example, I was at the Nigeria embassy with Islander on Monday morning, oh my gosh if you see how this so called Naija men/guys polluted the air with their smelly mouth, I felt like vomiting right there, the smell was so unbearable that I begin to wonder if their so called wife/girlfriends kiss them. There was this particular guy sitting close to me that his breathing smells like stinky anus mixed with rotten eggs and onion.

They need to see the dentist, because no amount of mouth wash or gem can cure that horrible smell.

Am sorry I will not even have a chat with someone with a mouth odor no to even talk about dating the person, kia that is the biggest turn off for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.