Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend (1178 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / You Girl Will Definitely Like This Love Letter / If You Find You Girl Friend On A Dating Site What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by ihejirika: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2007
If you are a guy, How will you react when you found out that your girlfriend went to her friends boyfriends place and the three of them actualy spend the night on thesame bed.

Pour in your reactions b4 i continue with the gist.
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by iice(f): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
Trust issues coupled with peoples' behaviours
Sometimes things happen. . .other times nothing happens undecided
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by 190: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
poster u b mumu o,
as fa as she sleep 4 same bed wit her friend and her bf den no wahala na, afta all mandam of the house dey arund sef
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by dbaptist1(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2008
men that depends if i am also on that bed
if i am then anything that happens i will take in gud faith u know wat i mean cus there will b consolation but if i am not
then i won't take dat shit
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by Ben13: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2008
poster,

please continue!
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by Frankies(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
No big deal as far as both of them are there.
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by dbaptist1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Posted by: Frankies
Insert Quote

guy u be mumu
anoda man go chop ur gf and u know ladies sheand her friend will enjoy a twosome with her friend's guy while you just lose out
loser
in fact you should not allow it if your mind no go carry your being there
but as for me i'd prefer me being the one who has my girlfriend and her friend with me on a bed
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by ikamefa(f): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ topic a party in the making! lipsrsealed

make sure you use your shag-detecting machine on the girl when she comes home! cheesy cheesy

shior! cheesy
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by CrazyMan(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
No girl in her right senses would spend the night in her friends place most especially when she's aware that her friend's guy also plans to spend the night with his girl. Does she expect them to make love in her presence? For me, I don't think I can allow my lovers friend pass the night on the same bed with us. For heaven's sake, I value my privacy.
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by Frankies(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
d-baptist:

Posted by: Frankies
Insert Quote

guy u be mumu
another man go chop ur girlfriend and u know ladies sheand her friend will enjoy a twosome with her friend's guy while you just lose out
loser
in fact you should not allow it if your mind no go carry your being there
but as for me i'd prefer me being the one who has my girlfriend and her friend with me on a bed

small boy,mind your language.
Re: Can You Alow You Girl To Share Thesame Bed With Her Friend And The Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ Poster

mehnn, it depend on the kind of gurl am dating, i mean the type of love and trust between us. and it also depend on the guy. i mean if i know the guy before then thats good. but anything different from that no way. if not they will bang your gurl to an extent the gurl will hate you than shit.

if you think her friend is there that nothing will happen and in the middle of the nite both of started them making love when they think she's asleep, you know it will not be easy for her too. its just like petrol and fire the guy will just smash both of them together nothing will happen. grin but never you allow such a thing to happen sha. thats it.

(1) (Reply)

Hlp Mi O!1 / Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? / Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.