Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? (1159 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by ebila(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2009
Girls accuse guys of not being faithful,guys accuse girls of thesame,and so each goes into relationships suspecting their spouses to be unfaithful hence they become unfaithful too.I've had alot of relationships where the girls never believed i was faithful and it really pissed me off.Question is,if girls don't trust guys and guys don't trust gurls,what then is the essence of being in a relationship?Is it that people do not trust themselves that's why they can't trust others or they are so mistaken the fact that people cheat so their spouses must do thesame
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by edogram(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2009
you already knows the answer, cos i can see the answer on ur post.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2009
You havnt caught me in the act. you are free to suspect me, but make sure you dont accuse me.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2009
My brother the heart of man is very wicked. Trust don't fall from the sky it is something you build over time. In relationships today everyone is guilty until proven innocent. If you want to be trusted you've got to earn it. And vice versa.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by iice(f): 3:45am On May 18, 2009
Just try to know the person first. . .be frank and real with each other. It helps to minimize the trust problems.

People are devious grin
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by ebila(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2009
@iice,
Gurl,u said it like u're different n i do hope u r.But really,do u have trust issues in ur relationship?
@Kingsleyinfo,
If d heart of man is wicked,wickedness ain't d cure!
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by zerocool(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2009
Nobody on the face of the earth can be trusted,be it guys,girls or animals.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by iice(f): 4:00am On May 19, 2009
ebila:

@iice,
Gurl,u said it like u're different n i do hope u r.But really,do u have trust issues in ur relationship?

Different from what? But you are right. . .iice is always different cool
No i don't have trust issues in my relationship.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by ebila(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2009
@IICE,
So u're sayin' u trust ur boyfriend completely n he returns d trust?
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by iice(f): 3:00am On May 20, 2009
I don't trust anyone completely. . .not even myself grin
What i mean by trust issues in relation to your first post - the suspicion part. . .i'm not big on that. He knows he can tell me anything as i would him.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by Renz(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2009
@ Iice,

When is ur 65th Birthday commin up?? am really keen to know cos i wanna attend.  grin grin grin shocked

Moreover u are 64 so u should be less concern about trust or no trust or are u 16??.  shocked shocked

Finally, there are two kinds of trust, 1. Blind Trust and 2. Reputational Trust

Meaning  (1),  Blind Trust is a matter of choice, u can choose to trust someone blindly with out bordrin to know if d person is saying d truth, cheating or not cheating. Its like wrapping a black piece of material arround ur eyez and believing that the person will stir u right. This kind of Trust mostly comes with Love ( The Tier Rubber Love). (2) Reputational Trust is trusting someone based on his or her reputation. This kind of trust takes years of knowing someone, in most cases u may even tempt the person from time to time. This kind of Trust is used worldwide by Employers, Organisations etc.

Like i said its a matter of choice, Life is all about choices,  choose ur words carefully and dont carry ur past experience to d future.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by Oxone(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2009
cos nobody wants to give the other the benefit of doubt

the only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by ebila(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2009
@Oxone,
Man,i feel make a man trustworthy,u have to trust him.

@iice,
Don't u think not trusting ur boyfriend completely could tempt u to believing somethings said 'bout them?
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by iice(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2009
Renz:

@ Iice,

When is ur 65th Birthday commin up?? am really keen to know cos i wanna attend.  grin grin grin shocked

Moreover u are 64 so u should be less concern about trust or no trust or are u 16??.  shocked shocked

Sorry you have missed it tongue Wait till the next millennium cheesy

Trust is not restricted to age undecided

ebila:

@iice,
Don't u think not trusting ur boyfriend completely could tempt u to believing somethings said 'bout them?

You are missing my point.
He has nothing to hide from me so there is nothing to be believing about him
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by ebila(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2009
@iice,
I don't trust anyone completely. . .
Then wot's dis about not trustin' anyone completely?
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by lotanna(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2009
hello
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by iice(f): 12:41pm On May 20, 2009
ebila:

@iice,Then wot's dis about not trustin' anyone completely?

Trusting someone completely is like saying they can do no wrong.
Do you trust her not never make you mad, sad or irritated?
Do you trust people no never disappoint you or that they may never surprise you?

You are taking trust to literally.
When you are open with your partner, he/she is free to say what is in their mind without fear of you going off on them, or having some extreme reaction to what he/she says.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by ebila(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2009
@iice,
U r gettin' it all wring.When i say trust,i mean trust when it comes to people doin' stuff.For instance,if u've neva caught ur boyfriend in a lie,do u trust him neva to lie,if u've not caught ur boyfriend in cheatin',will u trust him neva to cheat?Get my point?
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by luxoire(f): 1:23pm On May 20, 2009
suspicion in small amounts is human and i dare say healthy - curiosity keeps the mind active - and leads you to discover things

accusations on the other hand are a whole diff issue - esp when you ahve no eveidence to back it up

tehre are always going to be trust issue sin every relationship i think - some ppl handle it better than others, depending on how close they feel to each other and how open their partner has been with them and the level of honesty.

never trust anyone completely or they will start taking you for a fool smiley smiley
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by iice(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2009
ebila:

@iice,
U r gettin' it all wring.When i say trust,i mean trust when it comes to people doin' stuff.For instance,if u've neva caught ur boyfriend in a lie,do u trust him neva to lie,if u've not caught ur boyfriend in cheatin',will u trust him neva to cheat?Get my point?

Hence why i have repeatedly said, he has nothing to hide.
iice is not giving to hysterics usually associated with females.  He can believe in me enough to tell me things.
Sure he will lie like my post above said undecided People lie.  .  .it's normal.
Yes given the right relationship, i would trust him not to cheat.
However that does not mean i trust him completely.  .  .a person is multifaceted, if he/she excels here, it doesnt mean he/she will not disappoint in another area.
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by UyiIredia(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2009
simple >>>>>> cuz people don't trust each other grin grin grin
as for me i always try to look out 4 d best in my fellow humans __male or female
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by ebila(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2009
@iice,
gurl,dat's deep,i like that.it really makes a whole lot of sense!
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by UyiIredia(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2009
iice:

Do you trust her not never make you mad, sad or irritated?
Do you trust people no never disappoint you or that they may never surprise you?
hmmmmm>>> i catch ur drift""""""""

iice:

Trusting someone completely is like saying they can do no wrong.
lemme remix this 'Trusting someone is believing in them'____iredia says >>trusting someone is a choice  cool

[center]PEACE[/center]
Re: Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships? by soulamanne(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2009
THESE DAYS.TRUST IS RUSTY NOT ONLY IN ISSUES OF RELATIONSHIP BUT IN ALL RHELMS OF LIFE.MANY OF US DO STUFFS WITH BABES WHO CLAIM THEY VE A BOYFRIEND THEY WANNA MARRY SO THAT WAY IT MAKES THE GUY DOUBT THE STRAIGHTFOWARDNESS OF HIS OWN BABBE AND VIVE.VERSA.EVEN MARRIED MEN AND WOMEN VE BEEN CAUGHT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THINGS MUCHLESS OF THE BF-GF THING.

IN ALL IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THE GENERAL DECADENCE IN THE WORLD NOW;MEN CANT VE ENOUGH SO THEY WANNA EXPLORE MORE,WOMEN WANNA LET THE MEN KNOW WJAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE,

I GUESS THE ONLY PALLIATIVE(AM AFRAID THERE IS NO SOLUTION!COS IT IS GETTIN WORSE!) IS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL TO JUST DO WHAT THEY THINK IS GOD IN THEIR MIND AND LET THEIR SOUL BE THEIR FORM OF CHECK AND BALANCES

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Possible Challenges Of Marrying A Female Medical Doctor In The U.s? / Does It Mean He Is Stingy / The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.