Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27486 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by asha80(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
sheyguy: In all these jaga-jaga talk in this thread, no one seem to be addressing the issue of how to compensate the Yorubas/Western Nigeria. They were begged into joining Nigeria by other regions. They are the only major group of people who can really claim to be tired of Nigeria
i guess you do not care about your origin.seems like you have not visited there for long.let the yorubas worry about themselves as i know they are more than capable of taking care of themselves.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by obitempon: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
hmmm nice one but don't know whose side u are,today u support GEJ 2morrow u speak against him..though MR president can never leave office because boko haram
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Chyz2: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dokubo makes countless comments about him and others going to cause mayhem and war in the country yet nothing happens. No arrest or anything. Bakare gives one opinion about Jonny Boy and the SSS is up his a*s and also arrests him. Tribalism dished at its best by GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by uceee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: All those shouting at me for saying the words I wrote in the first page, may thunder fire una for wherever una dey. My words still stand, Dokunbo would one day put himself in trouble due to his mouth. I agree that the many Nigerian population, especially those from SS and SE, are pissed off and tired and una have every right to be pissed off. But still, unlike GEJ, Dokunbo is not the president of this nation therefore, he has no security guards that watches over him or follow him where he goes. In other words, the man is stup1d for putting a target in his back. No denying he got balls but still he just opened a free all attack from those his screaming at. If tomorrow, we heard a word that Boko Haram or any northerner attacked Dokunbo, will all una supporting and screaming "he spoke our mind" pick up a gun and run after those that attacked him? Maba nu!!!
My brother cool down and listen: "An Igbo adage says that when a madman is dancing by the roadside, he must have a drummer or drummers playing for him in the bush".
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lonelydora: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
No bi to make mouth in media, go show them TIP OF THE ICEBERG, by test running your BOMB in ABUJA. i know say them go fear fear.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

The Niger Delta, Nigeria's only source of money is not powerful enough to go to war? You must be the Worlds biggest fool indeed.
Keep living in your "majority" group idiocy, forgetting that your numbers can't feed you or pay you like the minorities do.

Don't worry, you will learn soon enough when you send your women (cos you are a coward) with stones against drones. War is not for cash strapped awuf luv'n phucks.

We are very ready and prepared for war. Pray that we have no use for your territory, cos we'll simply seize it. We control the money, fool. cool

And again I say: Unless you're thinking of taking over the United States, your rants of taking over/seizing my "Territory" are just that; RANTS!!!

Tribal, corrupt, 3rd-World Monkey, the truth suddenly hit home, eh? You cannot go to war alone, and you cannot go to war with one ally, YOU WILL GET OVERRUN AND BECOME HISTORY! You will become worse than an endangered specie; YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST! This is the truth, so you can either take it as is or you can be a dummy at the black jack table and pull every one else's card and watch every other group pick up the table, smack you in the head with it, and walk off with your chips while the world just watches as they divide your loot amongst themselves. Jack Sh*it will happen, my friend, I know it, you know it, the world knows it. But, because of the cassava bread you want to devour you guys are intent on selling GEJ a dream and leading him to his doom.

Who are my "women" that will be sent with stones to fight drones? Who are my "people" that love "awuf"? SMH Dude, why can't you ever speak the truth without trying to be divisive? Why are you such a deceitful character? Divide and rule only works but for so long. Eventually, the deceived become wiser and they end up ganging up against their former oppressors and hanging their bloated fat bodies from the city walls, before throwing their lifeless bodies from the tallest bridges or feeding them to the sharks.

If you can't read the signs lemme help you out: EVEN DOKUBO ASARI HAS DONE A QUICK "HEY FOLKS, I GOTTA EAT, AND I GOTTA ACT LIKE I'M DEFENDING MY BROTHER. . . . BUT, EM, CHECK IT OUT HE'S FU*CKING UP AND EVEN I KNOW IT SO, EH. . . WHATEVER IS WHATEVER!"

Time is ticking and judgment day is at the corner, your crooked brother has the chance to at least rectify all the evil he has brought upon the land. Whether he has enough time to salvage the nation is another matter entirely, because he has been the most divisive, most corrupt, most inept, and most dangerous President Nigeria has ever seen. He allowed sycophants to get to his head thats why he decided to seek a way to become life president just 3 weeks after "wining" the "elections". You think we've forgotten the 7yr-single term Bill he tried to sneak in after visiting Youweri Musevini and Paul Biya? The same trick those 2 have used to hold their citizens ( of Cameroon and Uganda) in bondage and rule forever; GEJ is still trying to use in Nigeria. SMH

People like you are dunces because you actually think your are smarter than you really are. I don't pray for war, and no right thinking person does, but keep on beating the drums of war, just don't get mad when others join you in dancing to it.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EzeUche(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
Who will fight this war? It wont be Igbos. Nor will it be my Ibibio/Efik/Annang brethren.

This will be an Ijaw affair.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

Those of us from the Niger Delta are prepared for war.

Ok, Genghis Khan, I hear you. But lemme ask you a quick question o:

Will the Urhobos join you? What of the the Itsekiris? How about the Edos? Ilajes?

LMAO Oh, so just the Ijaws want to take on the rest of Nigeria? You think war is won by flapping your gums like the fins of a dolphin? 3 Weeks is all I give you and you will become archeological studies.

Keep deceiving GEJ, when the time comes I hope he doesn't realize too late that bas*tards like yourself that'll do anything for money are a dime a dozen.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
EzeUche: Who will fight this war? It wont be Igbos. Nor will it be my Ibibio/Efik/Annang brethren.

This will be an Ijaw affair.

LMAOOOOO I just asked the dunce the same thing.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EzeUche(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
These Ijaw boys smell of tribalism just like Northerners. I am starting to see no difference between them.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
EzeUche: These Ijaw boys smell of tribalism just like Northerners. I am starting to see no difference between them.

SMH
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by UYCO: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
i dey laugh at northerners
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by UYCO: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
una know why i dey laugh, our boys dey ves already say them dey follow us share our oil money. hmm, i laugh again o
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by UYCO: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
if i dey lie, bomb warri, then u go know say boko haram sponsors nor get money to buy better guns. when u go here d sound from the river side
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by 175(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ile-Ife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nO08adk1eI

Hate him or Love him. I strongly agree with him on this one.

d guy is rite jare
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

Ok, Genghis Khan, I hear you. But lemme ask you a quick question o:

Will the Urhobos join you? What of the the Itsekiris? How about the Edos? Ilajes?

LMAO Oh, so just the Ijaws want to take on the rest of Nigeria? You think war is won by flapping your gums like the fins of a dolphin? 3 Weeks is all I give you and you will become archeological studies.

Keep deceiving GEJ, when the time comes I hope he doesn't realize too late that bas*tards like yourself that'll do anything for money are a dime a dozen.

We will all join, so phuck you. What do you have to offer us? You sound so stup!d.
For one, I am not Ijaw, but I have told you where I stand. The entire Niger Delta will pitch into any fight side by side, from the Edo's to the Urhobo's to the Itsekiri's... The entire SS. We suffer the same things and are tired of indolent, awuf luv'n parasitic phucks like you.

What does your type have to offer us? Parasitism and exploitation? What a fool! Lol!

The response below is from an Urhobo person:

UYCO: una know why i dey laugh, our boys dey ves already say them dey follow us share our oil money. hmm, i laugh again o

UYCO: if i dey lie, bomb warri, then u go know say boko haram sponsors nor get money to buy better guns. when u go here d sound from the river side
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by bk630(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Asari, do ur worstttttttttt, do u think we ar afraid of d dead himsef. remember nobody iz livin 4ever, throw ur big bombs n see wat wul happen 2 ur area. lets unite o disintegrate once n for all. do u really know wat war means?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

We will all join, so phuck you. What do you have to offer us? You sound so stup!d.
For one, I am not Ijaw, but I have told you where I stand. The entire Niger Delta will pitch into any fight side by side, from the Edo's to the Urhobo's to the Itsekiri's... The entire SS. We suffer the same things and are tired of indolent, awuf luv'n parasitic phucks like you.

What does your type have to offer us? Parasitism and exploitation? What a fool! Lol!

The response below is from an Urhobo person:

I'm pretty sure your Oil money doesn't feed NYC so how am I parasite?

LMAO The same Edos that roundly rejected anything associated with you at the polls will now align with you in arms? You must be snorting cassava flour instead of baking it into bread.

You will go to war alone, you will get defeated alone, and you will get wiped out alone; nobody will go on a mission of doom with you. Keep deceiving yourself.

Take the Govt to task instead of this divide and rule you insist on preaching, nobody's buying what you're selling. You're such a disgrace, selling your fellow men to their death for money. Thats the height of greed and special places are reserved in hell for people such as you.

P.S: where did I accuse you of being Ijaw? You said the whole Niger-Delta will join you on your sucide mission and thats what I was responding to. I'm not like you that claims to know everything about the person sitting on the other side of the screen.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Petovi: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2012
We are at a critical point in d history of dis nation,let us not be 2 hasty to decide our future at dis point.Here is a hard truth dat most of us don't no,america is in support of Nigeria going into war so dat dey can bring in their forces in d name of peace kiping n drill our oil,in fact they hav predicted dat Nigeria would b divided in 2015.one tin i no is certain is dat dis moments would b d defining moments in d history of dis nation dat would change Nigeria 4 good,Nigeria would surprise d world.4 d muslims don't worry, ur dreams of makin Nigeria a muslim nation would neva com 2 pass,in fact i can tell u guyz wit all confidence dat Nigeria would soon bcom a christain nation wit islam totally wiped out,4 G.E.J i no he would play an important role in d overhauling process of dis nation wen d moment is at hand,I no he is more of a namby pamby now but I no his time of action would com and 2 my fellow Nigerians get ready for a beta Nigeria.I no most of u would not bliv wat I am sayin bt i shall com 2 pass.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by mafioso47(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2012
cashmentor: War? Asari knows nothing about war!
What yu know abt Arms struggle?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by seunny4lif(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2012
War!war!!war!!!Dont worry am coming home to fight but wait oh is this war going to be for one naija or southern naija or odua rep?Make una tell me now oo.1st thing to do is send my family to benin or deep forest then am ready.But which war?I don ready and i dey think abt am everyday.Call my mum many times abt it.Naija boyz 4 my side,dem do ready.Which one will wan fight 4?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jayceejeffrey: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2012
THIS IS NO JOKE AT ALL..WE THE CHRISTIANS AND NIGER DELTA YOUTHS ARE JUST RESPECTING OUR ELDERSG AND KEEPING QUIT BC WE E GO SHELE ..THOSE ARROGANT IDIOTIC BOKO ANIMALS WL BE ROASTED..we dey guage first..Asari correct dye 4 d mata
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

I'm pretty sure your Oil money doesn't feed NYC so how am I parasite?

LMAO The same Edos that roundly rejected anything associated with you at the polls will now align with you in arms? You must be snorting cassava flour instead of baking it into bread.

You will go to war alone, you will get defeated alone, and you will get wiped out alone; nobody will go on a mission of doom with you. Keep deceiving yourself.

Take the Govt to task instead of this divide and rule you insist on preaching, nobody's buying what you're selling. You're such a disgrace, selling your fellow men to their death for money. Thats the height of greed and special places are reserved in hell for people such as you.

P.S: where did I accuse you of being Ijaw? You said the whole Niger-Delta will join you on your sucide mission and thats what I was responding to. I'm not like you that claims to know everything about the person sitting on the other side of the screen.

Ask your peeps if they are parasites, bruv. Maybe parasitic funds paid for the New York ticket. Regardless, you are just another indolent awuf luv'n parasitic phuck hating on those whose lands feed and pay you.

You are really silly to equate party politics with regional aspiration. It shows your nematode level IQ.
Maybe you should find out why Edo state is always at South South meetings and why Oshiomhole is openly and totally pro-GEJ. Blood is thicker than water.

Nigeria has exactly nothing to offer us, but morally incapacitated, indolent fools like you (and their associated parasitic traits), but we have everything to offer Nigeria. Or can you name a single thing Nigeria has to offer us?
A war between us will be a short one dictacted by who holds the purse strings, so like the average fool, you'll come with hammers and stones... While we'll respond with drones, Western mecenaries and high tech... Obituary. Simple as abc. cool

Dude, you are a fool and its a waste of time talking to fools.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Kelvinsonelly: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2012
ololo12: Oh God please make the UK embassy give me Visa....... So that I can defect from this country, just in time. Before this war starts!!....

U want 2 run frm ur fadaland because of war. Smh 4 u.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by VoodooDoll(m): 1:05am On Aug 08, 2012
Only clowns who haven't seen war jump, dance and call for it. War devours all: young, old, sick and healthy, innocent and guilty.

If a war kicks off in Nigeria, best be advised that there are no rules, no referees, no arbitrators. War is a zero-sum game. For one side to win, another must lose.

The territory with the easiest assets to plunder is the most exposed. If that territory has no leaders then they've already lost the war before a bullet has been fired.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 1:19am On Aug 08, 2012
VoodooDoll: Only clowns who haven't seen war jump, dance and call for it. War devours all: young, old, sick and healthy, innocent and guilty.

If a war kicks off in Nigeria, best be advised that there are no rules, no referees, no arbitrators. War is a zero-sum game. For one side to win, another must lose.

The territory with the easiest assets to plunder is the most exposed. If that territory has no leaders then they've already lost the war before a bullet has been fired.

War is a noise even the deaf can hear and most Nigerians are deaf. cool

If you push people to the wall, one day that little cat will react and burst your balls right through the floor. Its a law of nature.

We are bone tired of the current system that expresses itself as Nigeria. We are sick of hearing that we are minorities, even though the majorities cannot survive without us. We are sick and tired of being the butt of senseless hatred by those whose only creative plan is how to exploit us.

We wish to be free and we are very motivated.

I personally wish for a united Nigeria, but if all others can think about is absolute foolishness; with top of the list being indolence, mental vacuosness, ethnicity or religion or "majority," then phuck it. These things do not develop a country, even worse, they require minorities to parasite on and exploit to death.

Phuck it.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by manmade(m): 1:26am On Aug 08, 2012
Going through most of the posts on this thread i find it difficult to understand why some people reasons the way they do.An important issue is being discussd here yet some pple can't see beyond tribal and religious sentiment.If what some pple postd here were the same way and manner our so calld youth think and reason in real life then the future of this country is in danger.For those of you blaming Gej have u pause 2 ponder on d fact dat most of the elites like eirufai,tunde bakare etc condemning him for nt tackling the insecurity in d country has never condem the activities of Bokoharam cld it then be said that this set of people knw more than you and i abt insecurity in this country.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Onlytruth(m): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2012
I think that any war involving the whole of SS will certainly draw the Igbo in whether we want to join or not. The only way it can happen without Igbo involvement is if it is kept in Bayelsa state. If it crosses into Delta or Rivers, there is a 95% chance that Igbo will join. These are some of the open/secret truths in Nigeria. I think that even Northerners know this that is why they hesitate.

I laugh at those who think otherwise.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 2:10am On Aug 08, 2012
Onlytruth: I think that any war involving the whole of SS will certainly draw the Igbo in whether we want to join or not. The only way it can happen without Igbo involvement is if it is kept in Bayelsa state. If it crosses into Delta or Rivers, there is a 95% chance that Igbo will join. These are some of the open/secret truths in Nigeria. I think that even Northerners know this that is why they hesitate.

I laugh at those who think otherwise.

Bros, long time!
There is no way we from Delta state would sit back to become the new slaves in Nigeria, while the Ijaws enjoy freedom across the border! Lol!
If there is any noise from either ourselves, the Igbos's or the Middle Belt, you can be sure Delta state would be the first to react and react strongly.

Just take the boko haram crisis and the outsized reactions in Sapele, Warri and Asaba for instance. In Sapele, there were several revenge bombings, while in Warri things took an ugly turn. Of course, you know what happened between Asaba and Onitsha.
Anybody would note that Sapele is not an Ijaw town, neither is Ughelli (which is a militant stronghold) and of course, neither is Asaba.

A lot of people do not understand how tired we are of being exploited and how sickening their cries of being majority people sounds like racism. Afterall, it isn't population numbers driving govt revenues.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 08, 2012
VoodooDoll: Only clowns who haven't seen war jump, dance and call for it. War devours all: young, old, sick and healthy, innocent and guilty.

Thank You!

Let them keep deceiving themselves thinking that Western Powers will just rush in to "save" them from annihilation. These punks have never seen war thats why they chant it on the internet. Plus, they chant it because they know they will be one of the first people to flee towards the border while leaving the poor people who have been suffering all this while on $2/day to suffer the brunt of their dumb actions. War indeed! The same Nigerians that can't force the Government to give them the basic necessities of life that they deserve, are the same ones that will pick up a gun to fight in a war the Ijaws seem to be calling on themselves? They will be left alone and 30 years from now they will be so bitter, they will start calling the Igbos traitors, just like the Igbos today call the Yoruba traitors. Nigeria is a book that is very easy to understand if only you decide to be calm and read it line by line. I bet anything that were a war to start today, the rest of the country will sit on the fence or gang-up against the Ijaws--- they have the resources why let them go?

BEAF:

South South will fight for u? LMAO E be like say you don dey crase! The same "South-South" that GEJ has done superbly well in alienating?! I ask you which South-South? The Edos? Uhrobos? Itsekiris? Ilajes? Tell me now, abeg name one! And if its the Igbos you're expecting to come to your rescue, you're in for a looooong thing..... They will remind you of 1966, Ken Saro-Wiwa, and Isaac Boro. Thankfully, the divisive, corrupt, old goat,Edvin Clark, is still alive; they will remind you of him too. If you wish for a war then I wish it for you too, but theres no doubt in my mind that your land will be turned into a bloody battle ground and it won't be from those you expect. The North will be messed up and they won't be able to sustain a prolonged fight because of i.e distance, and the fact that the other Major groups are tired of their antics. Infighting and the fact that the Middle-Belters have a score to settle with them will also do them in. In that very plausible scenario, longterm, the Northerners will be kept at bay. The Northerners are the least of your problem.

Parts of Delta, Edo and others that share historic affiliation with the Yoruba Empire will join their ancestral kin, not just because of their historical relationship, but also because---in a Africa thats Militarily underdeveloped--- in battles, theres powers in numbers. They have not shown that they are intruders, and unless the Big 3 decide to gang-up and capitulate you, I seriously doubt that they'll go it alone trying to invade you in unfamiliar territory. Statistics show that they rarely venture that far East even in "Peace time", why would they now seek to "visit" in war time?

Now, that leaves you with you with the final member of the Big 3: THE IGBOS! After being massacred from North to West and being forced to return home by the millions, tell me: You really think you'll tell them that: "THIS BELONGS TO US AND THAT BELONGS TO YOU GUYS. THIS SMALL PIECE OF LAND (THAT MAKES UP PRESENT DAY SOUTH-EASTERN NIGERIA) IS YOURS. OH, AND LEST WE FORGET YOU CANT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION AND YOURE LANDLOCKED" ?!!? LMAO At that point you will REALLY understand the meaning of "Power in numbers". They will give you historical lessons of how 10,000 years ago some guy named Chukwudi something or the other was the original settler on the land which you presently occupy, that you are settlers, and they need you to vacate "their" lands. What will you do? 1 million of you will fight the Igbo nation worldwide?! You won't last 72hrs. Call me whatever names, we already see Dede1 and co getting in constant land claims all over the internet all day, every day. If you can't see that Nigeria has already started choosing sides In the event of a battle, then you're actually dumber than I thought. The war has already started, if you don't know, we only pray it doesn't escalate.

People like you are fo*ols and just cannot see long term. This has always been the problem of the African; unbelievable myopism. He can never see past his big, round, fat, flat nose! Instead of tasking your corrupt government to do right, you join them against the people by playing Ethno-Religious cards. You think your home won't be consumed by the inferno that'll burn swiftly once the first cannon goes off, you must be supremely stu*pid. The casualties that'll rock that Region, especially when External forces start their "behind the scenes" action, to God, you will wish for 10zillion Shell Oil spills in its place.

Keep thinking war is a joke. Keep fanning the embers of distrust and discord instead of being truthful and upright, those flames burn and they burn viciously, buddy.

You have the resources and you have a bigger more powerful, more ambitious neighbor, you're fu*cked if shiyyt hits the fan today. Your best bet? Fight for true Federalism, Regionalism or a peaceful separation. But if you think fanning hatred, just to help the corrupt class hold on to power is your best bet, then I say "Go for it". But theres no doubt in my mind that if the Battle Royale starts this second even your leaders presently in Charge of Nigeria will become Refugees in another man's land--- if they haven't been butchered on Camera by their Northern Bodyguards.

Keep calling for war. Like I said, I wish you what you wish yourself. Go ahead, start calling me names (as you usually do). Make up false allegations. Its cool. One thing you can't call me though is "myopic" or "shortsighted".

I speak the truth. May the man with the biggest guns win.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2012
LMFAOO. Some Nairalanders try so hard to sound smart but naturally end up sounding ignorant. I'm finding this whole ordeal funny, one is talking about urhobo, and other SS group inability to join Ijaw fight the war asari preaches but yet he's talking to a Urhobo man. Wetin concern Ijaw for here? If you are going to attack a group, why not attack the group the said person you are arguing with comes from SMH. People should leave Igbos out of these whole argument in this thread. Keep our name and community out.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Chyz2: 5:35am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Thank You!

Let them keep deceiving themselves thinking that Western Powers will just rush in to "save" them from annihilation. These punks have never seen war thats why they chant it on the internet. Plus, they chant it because they know they will be one of the first people to flee towards the border while leaving the poor people who have been suffering all this while on $2/day to suffer the brunt of their dumb actions. War indeed! The same Nigerians that can't force the Government to give them the basic necessities of life that they deserve, are the same ones that will pick up a gun to fight in a war the Ijaws seem to be calling on themselves? They will be left alone and 30 years from now they will be so bitter, they will start calling the Igbos traitors, just like the Igbos today call the Yoruba traitors. Nigeria is a book that is very easy to understand if only you decide to be calm and read it line by line. I bet anything that were a war to start today, the rest of the country will sit on the fence or gang-up against the Ijaws--- they have the resources why let them go?

BEAF:

South South will fight for u? LMAO E be like say you don dey crase! The same "South-South" that GEJ has done superbly well in alienating?! I ask you which South-South? The Edos? Uhrobos? Itsekiris? Ilajes? Tell me now, abeg name one! And if its the Igbos you're expecting to come to your rescue, you're in for a looooong thing..... They will remind you of 1966, Ken Saro-Wiwa, and Isaac Boro. Thankfully, the divisive, corrupt, old goat,Edvin Clark, is still alive; they will remind you of him too. If you wish for a war then I wish it for you too, but theres no doubt in my mind that your land will be turned into a bloody battle ground and it won't be from those you expect. The North will be messed up and they won't be able to sustain a prolonged fight because of i.e distance, and the fact that the other Major groups are tired of their antics. Infighting and the fact that the Middle-Belters have a score to settle with them will also do them in. In that very plausible scenario, longterm, the Northerners will be kept at bay. The Northerners are the least of your problem.

Parts of Delta, Edo and others that share historic affiliation with the Yoruba Empire will join their ancestral kin, not just because of their historical relationship, but also because---in a Africa thats Militarily underdeveloped--- in battles, theres powers in numbers. They have not shown that they are intruders, and unless the Big 3 decide to gang-up and capitulate you, I seriously doubt that they'll go it alone trying to invade you in unfamiliar territory. Statistics show that they rarely venture that far East even in "Peace time", why would they now seek to "visit" in war time?

Now, that leaves you with you with the final member of the Big 3: THE IGBOS! After being massacred from North to West and being forced to return home by the millions, tell me: You really think you'll tell them that: "THIS BELONGS TO US AND THAT BELONGS TO YOU GUYS. THIS SMALL PIECE OF LAND (THAT MAKES UP PRESENT DAY SOUTH-EASTERN NIGERIA) IS YOURS. OH, AND LEST WE FORGET YOU CANT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION AND YOURE LANDLOCKED" ?!!? LMAO At that point you will REALLY understand the meaning of "Power in numbers". They will give you historical lessons of how 10,000 years ago some guy named Chukwudi something or the other was the original settler on the land which you presently occupy, that you are settlers, and they need you to vacate "their" lands. What will you do? 1 million of you will fight the Igbo nation worldwide?! You won't last 72hrs. Call me whatever names, we already see Dede1 and co getting in constant land claims all over the internet all day, every day. If you can't see that Nigeria has already started choosing sides In the event of a battle, then you're actually dumber than I thought. The war has already started, if you don't know, we only pray it doesn't escalate.

People like you are fo*ols and just cannot see long term. This has always been the problem of the African; unbelievable myopism. He can never see past his big, round, fat, flat nose! Instead of tasking your corrupt government to do right, you join them against the people by playing Ethno-Religious cards. You think your home won't be consumed by the inferno that'll burn swiftly once the first cannon goes off, you must be supremely stu*pid. The casualties that'll rock that Region, especially when External forces start their "behind the scenes" action, to God, you will wish for 10zillion Shell Oil spills in its place.

Keep thinking war is a joke. Keep fanning the embers of distrust and discord instead of being truthful and upright, those flames burn and they burn viciously, buddy.

You have the resources and you have a bigger more powerful, more ambitious neighbor, you're fu*cked if shiyyt hits the fan today. Your best bet? Fight for true Federalism, Regionalism or a peaceful separation. But if you think fanning hatred, just to help the corrupt class hold on to power is your best bet, then I say "Go for it". But theres no doubt in my mind that if the Battle Royale starts this second even your leaders presently in Charge of Nigeria will become Refugees in another man's land--- if they haven't been butchered on Camera by their Northern Bodyguards.

Keep calling for war. Like I said, I wish you what you wish yourself. Go ahead, start calling me names (as you usually do). Make up false allegations. Its cool. One thing you can't call me though is "myopic" or "shortsighted".

I speak the truth. May the man with the biggest guns win.

You are a very funny dude. Trying to woe the people of the SS into a Oduduwa zrepublic by creating false fears amongst the people against the Igbo. I laugh. Do you think the people of the SS are going to fall for that lie again? I think not. You're Igbo dominiation jargon aint going to work this time. Urhobo, Isoko, Edo are aware that your people are not and never was in it for their good. You mention Edo but google and find out what the Edo people said about the Yoruba publically which also led to the creation of the Midwestern Region. Lets not start with the Urhobo after what you-know-who did to them concerning Warri back in the 60s. The name Oduduwa Reublic even lets others no right off of the back that they are not welcomed. funny people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC / Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.