Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27491 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by elklehamite(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2012
I think it's right time for us to call a spade,a spade and a spider,a spider.There's no right thinking human being without sentiment that will support this heartless Hausa/Fulani's senseless killing of innocent Nigerians in the name of Jihad/power.Thank God that WE IN THE MIDDLE BELT have made our position known to the entire world that we no longer belong to North.We have our own identity as MIDDLE BELTERS as collaborated by the so called CORE NORTH during OBASANJO administration in 1999 that we are not part of the North when they complain of marginalization.It is only a crazy group/religion that will cajole somebody by fire by force to worship God the same they worship,it means it is not the same God we are worshiping.Killing because of the believe that they are killing for the same God who created the same man,it means He(GOD) has no reason creating man in the first place.It is foolishness to think/believe that when you kill you will die to go and meet SEVEN VIRGIN when you will die, get rotten and go and perish in hell fire.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Miamibutch(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2012
PointB:

No one prays for war. But if another war is what Nigeria needs to set things right, so be it. Whether one has witnessed war or not is immaterial in war. Majority of those who fought in the civil war never witnessed it until it came. So will most of us standing around today.

Let's channel our efforts into restructuring Nigeria for equity, fairness and justice NOW! Or war will come upon us all, sooner or later!
..couldnt be said any better.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by buchai: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2012
First, Jonathan Has failed Nigerians. Second, Remove GEJ & prepare for war. Which one 2 follow?

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2012
buchai: First, Jonathan Has failed Nigerians. Second, Remove GEJ & prepare for war. Which one 2 follow?

Simple.
he acknowledges the fact that that the Retardeen, the president is a failure but he simply cant come to terms that Sambo will have to take over if this failure is gotten rid off. do u feel his pain now?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Babaji111(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2012
Why are southerners making too much noise these days? OR is it because one of them is the President? grin It is unfortunate for them that they failed to understand...NO SOUTHERNER CAN BE A PRESIDENT WITHOUT ABSOLUTE SUPPORT OF THE NORTHERNERS. What of our NATIONAL ANTHEM and NATIONAL PLEDGE?Anyways, time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by kilo234(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2012
Just last night I dream th of war in Nigeria. Thou I have never experienced it but guys the way I was afraid in the dream enh no be joke ohh, as I dey run they find safty guy my heart nearly fall comort see armor tankers dey make booommmm, booooommm every where, both the rich and the poor dey run anyhow. War is not what we pray for but the way am beginning to see tins is like a war in Nigeria is inevitable in other for this country to progress so guys make una just they pray ohh because it might come sooner than we expect oh

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2012
elklehamite: I think it's right time for us to call a spade,a spade and a spider,a spider.There's no right thinking human being without sentiment that will support this heartless Hausa/Fulani's senseless killing of innocent Nigerians in the name of Jihad/power.Thank God that WE IN THE MIDDLE BELT have made our position known to the entire world that we no longer belong to North.We have our own identity as MIDDLE BELTERS as collaborated by the so called CORE NORTH during OBASANJO administration in 1999 that we are not part of the North when they complain of marginalization.It is only a crazy group/religion that will cajole somebody by fire by force to worship God the same they worship,it means it is not the same God we are worshiping.Killing because of the believe that they are killing for the same God who created the same man,it means He(GOD) has no reason creating man in the first place.It is foolishness to think/believe that when you kill you will die to go and meet SEVEN VIRGIN when you will die, get rotten and go and perish in hell fire.

continue whining, were you blind when you voted a nematode into power last year? how can incompetence come to your aid in situations like this?

the mis cue of this Govt within a year alone is enough for something bigger than boko haram to have emerged. has he sent his soldiers to Mali? do you know the poverty index of this country just within a year of this clueless administration? by now Jonathan should be acting smart not senile.

people like mustapha and other core enemies of the Northern oligarch (fugitives and political prisoners of the military era) needs to be awakened and empowered.
they are the ones that will bring down the Northern oligarch and Boko haram by proxy (America uses Al Qaeda when absolutely necessary).

Jonathan should have initiated a covert cold war other than sending toys like Asari to be making headlines in the media. its too cheap a propaganda from a so called "head of state"

joboy is a walking failure in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Krucifax(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2012
Although there was some ambiguity as to Boko-Haram's motives at the onset of hostilities,it's now clear to all that it's not really a movement per say but a political vehicle.
Lest we all forget in Nigeria Boko-Haram is not the first pseudo-religious terrorist group pretending to be fighting for an Islamic cause. There was Maitasane in the 80s who bear all the hallmarks of Boko-Haram. Indeed there are rumors in certain circles that current leaders of Boko-Haram are indeed Maitasane thugs that have come out of retirement.

The relevance of the point above is this;since it's political it then has backers amongst the Northern elite who provide funding and various forms of support. Since it's political it's therefore a game(expensive one)with a specific end plan in the mind of those running it. I would opine that war, as some people have alluded to is not the goal of Boko-Haram. Because war would be counter-productive to anyone with political ambitions,as there would be nothing to rule and no parastatal to facilitate the looting of resources and creation of wealth.
More importantly considering the expansive underdevelopment of major parts of Northern Nigeria, a war that might lead to national separation would be disastrous,having few taped resources and investment large swathes of the North depend on Federal Govt allocation to survive. The summary of it all being that war is not what they want.

In my opinion part of their goal is to sow fear in the minds and hearts of Nigerians,this is an important strategy for them so they can bully the rest of the populace to submit in return for peace!
They have adopted this strategy partly because they've witnessed in the election of GEJ the birth of an unstoppable political spirit in Nigeria,facilitated by an emergence of armies of educated,young,politically astute Nigerians with access to media and telecoms platforms for the instant transmission of information. They realize they are at a crossroad that could see a Northerner not rule Nigeria for a very very long time again,as a result they are fighting bitterly for what they see is their only hope of survival.

Dokubo Asari's comment is a chess play in the bigger game going on,part of it is to give the Northern elite something to think about and keep them honest,because they know violence is not the monopoly of any one group. It's to get them thinking "what if he follows through with his threat?". What would the collateral damage cost us(Bokoharam)? The pause time alone in considering these elements would have already saved some lives!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Libkid(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided
u dey mad
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by BBDelta(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Gudsyd(f): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2012
I tink wat d boko haram sect want is amnesty.they want GEJ 2 do as yar'adua did amnesty 4 d militants of niger delta during d time dey wia disturbin d peace of nation.bt we all nid 2b tld d truth somtyms,cos our lives is as stake here.as ASARI ve tld d north da truth.we shuld nt pray 4 war cos instead f gainin in war,we r al goin 2 loose many lives properties etc.i suggest dialogue shuld b d best tin 2 do nw.dnt u tink so?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Babaji111(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2012
Where is our morality where is our spirit of togetherness our Forefathers instilled in us WHY NIGERIANS, WHY ARE WE ABUSIVE, SENTIMENTAL AND BAD MANNERED? May God help our dear country...we are indeed sleeping...deeply asleep indeed...dreaming hell. GOD, pls have mercy on NIGERIANS and provide for them good leaders and transform them...cleanse their rotten minds and instill in them spirit of togetherness to move the country forward, ameeeeeen.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by chizzy012(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2012
many thanks Asari! D northerners think is their birth to rule this country,let them understand that lots of blood which took God time to form has been lost just because of their quest for power,so shall God's wrath will fell on them if they don't desist from this blood letting.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by KINGwax(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

All the SS ppl have realized they made mistake fighting for yorubas during the Civil war, if anything happens now everybody is on his own. Ogoni ppl I met are boiling and are ready to take lead.
oh u fought for us? I did not knw o. And oh, u saved us from extinction? I didn't knw dt too. Okay. Give a me a knife, cos i hate guns, i'll fight now. I promise. Fuckin idiot slow thinker
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by tnktosin(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2012
For the first time i actually agree with Asari. He has a point
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by DExplorer1: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2012
ololo12: Oh God please make the UK embassy give me Visa....... So that I can defect from this country, just in time. Before this war starts!!....
If that's the case, then i think you're leaving your family to die.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ismhab(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: make i go sharpen my cutlass,Abokis be warned
ABOKI IS NOT AFRAID OF CUTLASS, ABOKI IS USING RVG, ROCKET LAUNCHER AND ABOKI IS A SUICIDE BOMBER.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2012
tnktosin: For the first time i actually agree with Asari. He has a point

with a 12mins broadcast, the freeest and fairest election backed by a majority populace of over 100million at the time was wished away and nothing happened and you sincerely think asari has a point?

don't make me laugh
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by logica(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2012
jp philips:
people like mustapha and other core enemies of the Northern oligarch (fugitives and political prisoners of the military era) needs to be awakened and empowered.
they are the ones that will bring down the Northern oligarch and Boko haram by proxy (America uses Al Qaeda when absolutely necessary).
Really? So the "Northern oligarchy" is behind Boko Haram? Tell us more please.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2012
Nigerians and noise-making. Two of a kind. Asari and clark no no wetin war be.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lacasa: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2012
Any fool has d mouth ϯo say anytin in nigeria of today

We're is d sss

Them neva arrest am? Abi na only pastors dem dey question?

Bloody fools in govt
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by logica(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2012
jp philips:

with a 12mins broadcast, the freeest and fairest election backed by a majority populace of over 100million at the time was wished away and nothing happened and you sincerely think asari has a point?

don't make me laugh
It's obvious you are in the "military"; that's why you are still living in 1993. Don't worry; when it hits you that you are in 2012 it will be too late to use a time machine to bring you to the present.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by nnaemekag(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Are u boko haram? Calin his name million tyms cannot scare him
login123: Asari,Asari,Asari..... how many times did I call your name?

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2012
pls does anyone have access to the ethnic make-up of our millitary?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2012
logica: Really? So the "Northern oligarchy" is behind Boko Haram? Tell us more please.

have you bothered to ask why the boko haram menace has not spread to the south?

or you think the south has bomb detectors and fool proof security apparatchik? the answers to these will give you a picture of where i am coming from.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by adebayo6(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2012
Mr Asari its better u preach peace Ooo... Dis one wey u dey advertise bomb, can an average ijaw man commit suicide bomb? Una only sabi steal oil nd kidnap for money. Do u knw wot is WAR? U beta shut up, or u tink say if e hapun, na evrybody go fit eat d fish wey oil-spil kil 4una. Who no go suffer if war start?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2012
logica: It's obvious you are in the "military"; that's why you are still living in 1993. Don't worry; when it hits you that you are in 2012 it will be too late to use a time machine to bring you to the present.

sorry dear!! i don't discuss with kids
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Abujafood: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Darui: War??
War??

Boko haram wants war
MEND wants war
I DO NOT want war!

Who wants war?

Do they understand the sheer loss of lives and the scale of destruction during the last war? Times changed, 10 times what happened in the civil war can be done in a matter of weeks!

I hope it is what I think it is, a bluff to force the hand of Northern Elders.

Exactly with the sheer size of our population we'll flood our neighbouring countries with refugees. Please don't mention famine, starvation, disease and lack of shelter, many of us with our thriving businesses will be reduced to displaced persons with hunger and survival as our top priorities.

War is not an option!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by MELAA: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2012
[size=15pt]we don't pray for war but if eventually it comes every body will fill the heat whether rich or poor.[/size]
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by IleIfe2(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nO08adk1eI

Hate him or Love him. I strongly agree with him on this one.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by logica(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2012
jp philips:

sorry dear!! i don't discuss with kids
Dear? Save that for the prost.itutes you call "wives". If you don't want to discuss, kindly fvck off this public forum; or I will force you to.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by pipsbanker: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2012
I don tire to make noise.my own be say i don buy 2 ak47 put 4 my worddrupe.let war start and i promise 2 kill 500 abokis in d first week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How NJC Rejected DSS’ Request To Probe Judges / Bukola Saraki Meets Edwin Clark (Photos) / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.