Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27492 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
donroxy: Mehnn, Journalism in Nigeria is damn too poor......

They have added times Fifty to what Alhaji Asari Mujaheed Dokubo actually said.....

Very soon now, the guy will ve to be refuting some......

Lmaooo
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by muktarmtt(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
I tink dis guy most b mad crazy watever jst yestday he said GEJ has faild 9ja nd now again thr will b war if GEJ have bein remove, I tink dis guy is a confused mutherfuker he smoke casava marijuana funkass terrorists shut d Bleep up, talking abt war hwmany soilder or militry man d u get tanks jet etc, u r jst a joke tinking u cn command a war or war wit north. U r such nd asshole

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
Kemy11: We ve fought our own the yorubas and some south south minorities said that igbos are greedy they labelled ojukwu a rebel. Now i think igbos will just be watching because we re yet to fully recuperate from the effects of homicide led by gowon and his cohorts. We re watching. Igbo kwenu!!!!

Iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by DANILSA(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: All those shouting at me for saying the words I wrote in the first page, may thunder fire una for wherever una dey. My words still stand, Dokunbo would one day put himself in trouble due to his mouth. I agree that the many Nigerian population, especially those from SS and SE, are pissed off and tired and una have every right to be pissed off. But still, unlike GEJ, Dokunbo is not the president of this nation therefore, he has no security guards that watches over him or follow him where he goes. In other words, the man is stup1d for putting a target in his back. No denying he got balls but still he just opened a free all attack from those his screaming at. If tomorrow, we heard a word that Boko Haram or any northerner attacked Dokunbo, will all una supporting and screaming "he spoke our mind" pick up a gun and run after those that attacked him? Maba nu!!!
yes asari goes with guards, anybody can be killed even obama, if not why does Obama go to afhagistan without notice, if his not afraid of terror?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by charles424(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

All the SS ppl have realized they made mistake fighting for yorubas during the Civil war, if anything happens now everybody is on his own. Ogoni ppl I met are boiling and are ready to take lead.

The civil war that started is it yoruba warhow old are you?why don't you go and ask your elders to know who need to fight for who? Abeg let's any war start,nobody is afraid of anybody....but its unfortunate that if any civil war start again now...
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by paulokwudiri(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
Abali1:

GBAM. DOUBLE GBAM. TRIPPLE GBAM.
i don talk am before, I go still talk am again... Nothing will happen if GEJ dies in power or (this poster said) is impeached. Apari Tokunbo (sorry Asari Dokubo) and all the other noise makers can continue making noise, make GEJ dey feel like village champion(Niger Delta President)

I dey laf u..it is either u r an infant or a fool.Period.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lorddannie: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
Okija_juju: Somebody forget to send Asari Dokubo the new memo!!

The North is already prepared for war!!!

like 15 yrs ago
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by tinkinjo: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
dedeike: This is what happens when a section of the country believes its their birth right to rule. Just because by divine providence Jonathan became president, some people in the north decided to blow up the whole country. They betrayed their sinister motives over the weekend by releasing a video calling for Jonathan's resignation. Isn't that madness?

Asari may have said it in a crude form but we all know that this country cannot survive any harm to GEJ either by impeachment or whatever means.
Those who desperately wish to see the back of this first minority president should wait patiently for 2015 elections.

Counsel of the wise!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by swaggerific: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
War is never a good thing oh
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by saintade01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
WAR WITH THE NORTHERNERS shocked ?

SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE LET THIS GUY KNOW THAT HE WONT ONLY BE FIGHTING WITH THE NORTHERNERS BUT ALSO WITH THE REST OF THE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.

THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO DEAL WITH THESE BOKO BOYS; GEJ KNOWS BEST.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Chanchit: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
This Askari make me laf o, see as e talk war like say na street fight...
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by doctorbabs(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mandelaguy: He may talk too much,but someone has to tell the terrorists the hard truth. There is a limit to everything,and they are gradually pushing to that limit.
! This absurdity gota to stop. When niger delta militant were killing, maiming and kidnapping both indigines and foreigners nobody called them terrorist. Dis country is finished

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by tinkinjo: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
hornipipe: #Whistling..war?...my_dad once told me_that its_only those who haven't witnessed war pray 4 it!!

...and I hear that those who are afraid of war are either consume by it or die in bondage! There's a time, let me tell you, when war becomes unavoidable.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Zutchy: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
doctorbabs: ! This absurdity gota to stop. When niger delta militant were killing, maiming and kidnapping both indigines and foreigners nobody called them terrorist. Dis country is finished
They had a worthy cause to be fighting for,they are the bread winners of this country and yet for many years they were the most sidelined and underdeveloped region in this country,so they had a reason to fight,give me one reason why boko haram is killing their own faithfuls and fellow Muslims.can you or wait let me answer "because the president is not a Muslim or northerner".
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by mmmustapha(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dis stupid neva understand d world "WAR", u may nt c d end of it. A river of tears cannot cleanse
The unseen wound which does not heal
There are more than battlefield shells
So many human shells return home
To the family never to be the same
We should always preach peace n unity not war
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Demdem: A failure must be removed no matter what. Asari himself knows the Retardeen has failed the people at least till date. On this basis i stand.

Nairaland needs to provide options for 'dislike', 'stup*d post' and 'who da fck is this'

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by pearlhapi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
hornipipe: still whistling...how_many of u_can operate a gun? How_many of u_have seen guns_except in movies...ℓ̊ laugh!!!
lwkmd•ya madt!I have a gun even ryt here wit me dnt try me
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Suljosh: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
We that are christians frm the north wat wil b our hope?

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by CHIMSKY(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
Let me make it perfectly clear that Ndigbo are observers in all these events.We remain committed to the idea of One Nigeria and as patriotic as ever.Let no one try to rope the Igbo people into a fracas whose origin they do not know.We have fought our own war and faced our own demons.We have paid our dues as far as Nigeria is concerned.It is time for other nationalities in this great nation of ours to come to terms with the truth that was revealed as far back as 1968.Fellow Nigerians,'Good Morning!'
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EzePromoe: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
saintade01: WAR WITH THE NORTHERNERS shocked ?

SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE LET THIS GUY KNOW THAT HE WONT ONLY BE FIGHTING WITH THE NORTHERNERS BUT ALSO WITH THE REST OF THE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.

THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO DEAL WITH THESE BOKO BOYS; GEJ KNOWS BEST.
Thank you, bro. As far as this thread is concern, you're the only one who has said something. This was the case of the Igbos during the civil war, we weren't fighting only the northerners but the islam nations worldwide even Britain helped in fighting against us. And now a minor group wants to do it. There are better ways to do it, get the support of Britain, Russia and the US then you're good to go. Muslims are mostly united when it comes to war or do you think the bombings in Nigeria are done only by Nigerians. NOT AT ALL!

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
tinkinjo:

...and I hear that those who are afraid of war are either consume by it or die in bondage! There's a time, let me tell you, when war becomes unavoidable.

...... and theres a time when the ignorant get consumed by their own folly.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by DaLover(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
BBDelta: Asari Knows nothing about War!!!!!!!!!. If Jonathan is incompentent, he will be removed and nothing will happen.
We have heared this kind of talks before. The same Yoruba people who said, if they arrest Abiola heaven will fall, they arrested Abiola nothing happened, They went further to say if Abiola dies in prison there will be WAR, he died in prison, nothing happened. Their sons and daugthers were made Ministers and Ambassadors and we are moving..... One thing is sure Nigeria is bigger than any individual Geopolitical zone or Ethnic group, even the Igbos who had real motive of seperation couldn't. Na this selfish criminals of Edwin Clark and Asari Dokunbo na em want tell people to go WAR....Abeg, if Jonathan dies or is impeach NOTHING will happen.. Next

Guy, there is a big difference between the artitude of yoruba and Nigerdelta...if we say there will be blood, thrust us..there will be blood...we have not said nigeria will seperate, but there will be blood...that is a guarantee!!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by tinkinjo: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

...... and theres a time when the ignorant get consumed by their own folly.

...true there's a time for that too...such like converting to Islam to avoid being killed

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Kemy11(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
Kemy11: We ve fought our own the yorubas and some south south minorities said that igbos are greedy they labelled ojukwu a rebel. Now i think igbos will just be watching because we re yet to fully recuperate from the effects of homicide led by gowon and his cohorts. We re watching. Igbo kwenu!!!!
shocked
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by prettyboi1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
This Asari Dokubo is an empty drum that talks too much empty threats. I only blame this retardeen called Goodluck Jonathan for all of the wrongs in Nigeria presently because he's too weak. Everyday in the news you hear sad stories & different stupid factions that normally shouldn't exist under a responsible government talking shit & threatening d peace,unity & stability of this country & yet our so-called president can't be firm about anything. Na wa o. RESPECT IS NOT FREE, RESPECT IS EARNED. So if Jonathan is being looked down on & disrespected by the whole country,then it means he's d one responsible for his own disrespect by the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by muktarmtt(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
Shut d Bleep up who d he tink he is Dokubo asari my foot dis guy talk to much wat make him dfrnt wit boko haram thr all terrorists, talking abt war wad d u Knw abt war ur hero ojokwu tried nd failwit his army, tanks,jet etc wad d u got punk ass bside toys guns u said u buy bombs dnt u knw BH noww have RPG. Guns now so shut up ur peihole, 1 question to dokobo d u censor hw many militry man u have go nd find out d lage number r frm d north u have to thoug abt all dis b4 making mouth.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ideee03(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Na wao...war kee...I can't fit shout n fight ooo
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
tinkinjo:

...true there's a time for that too...such like converting to Islam to avoid being killed

Expatiate. The above makes no sense to me whatsoever and I've read it at least 3 times.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by muktarmtt(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dlover I feel u bro nfing will hppnd all of dem dey r afraid of death
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by muktarmtt(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Yep u r ryt nairaland have to provide dislike stup abeg nairaland try dat
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by prettyboi1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: Thank you, bro. As far as this thread is concern, you're the only one who has said something. This was the case of the Igbos during the civil war, we weren't fighting only the northerners but the islam nations worldwide even Britain helped in fighting against us. And now a minor group wants to do it. There are better ways to do it, get the support of Britain, Russia and the US then you're good to go. Muslims are mostly united when it comes to war or do you think the bombings in Nigeria are done only by Nigerians. NOT AT ALL!

In my close to 4 years of being on Nairaland, this is the dumbest post I hav ever seen. Does your post above make sense to you? Be honest. You see why black people remain ridden by the whites & other races? Because of people like you. How does it make sense to you to go invite other countries to come kill & destroy your own country & fellow brothers (irrespective of the difference in tribe or religion,you're Nigerians & Africans/blacks together.) The Igbo tribe deserved what they got in/from the 1967 Nigerian civil war by trying to secede & if I'm president today, any part of the country that tries that rubbish of trying to break out or secede (even if its my own hometown) would be razed down to zero. I sincerely promise that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Mustn’t Influence New Ooni’s Selection – George / Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun / Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.