Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27490 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
People dont underrate any ethnic group in nigeria becos some of u,here are jst behinde ur system and make noise.Hw many of u,have seen war before?Pray u don't see one becos if,u hav seen,then u will nt be talking like dis.I'm talking frm what i have seen nt heard or been told.I was in libya,when it started and when we dont knw the ending.Gaddiffi thought they can't do it bt at last what happen.It started in bengazi like a riot and expanded to tripoli like joke bt 2day now the man is death...They warn the man bt he told,i will anyone dat says a word.Ethnics war is a bad things becos dis is wht is nw going on in LIBYA.So think wise
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

...... and theres a time when the ignorant get consumed by their own folly.

Like every coward, you will continue to say inflamatory things, only to run away when the time comes.
Those of us from the Niger Delta are prepared for war. We are not slaves to anybody, especially ungrateful types who are dependent on the largesse from our lands.

You might not be prepared for war, but then your old women were never ra'ped and your infants were never incinerated by vultures whose only drive was a fixation on filthy oil lucre. We are ready for war, and like Asari says, the arms boko haram and other similar groups can lay hands on are childs play to what we can. Your motivation is also childsplay to ours.

Try us if you wanna be wiped out. cool
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Korrection(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
MY BROTHER SCATTER THE GRAMMAR JOOR...NO BE YOUR FAULT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
seunny4lif: People dont underrate any ethnic group in nigeria becos some of u,here are jst behinde ur system and make noise.Hw many of u,have seen war before?Pray u don't see one becos if,u hav seen,then u will nt be talking like dis.I'm talking frm what i have seen nt heard or been told.I was in libya,when it started and when we dont knw the ending.Gaddiffi thought they can't do it bt at last what happen.It started in bengazi like a riot and expanded to tripoli like joke bt 2day now the man is death...They warn the man bt he told,i will anyone dat says a word.Ethnics war is a bad things becos dis is wht is nw going on in LIBYA.So think wise
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by muktarmtt(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
Asari talking abt war wit muslim nd xtian I tink u will killd fisrt cos u r a muslim abi? So u need start wit him to show example, dis nejer delta r fools y d u allw a muslim brother to lead u dokubo na muslim abi? So wad d u waiting 4 kill d mutherfuker
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by DaLover(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
muktar mtt: Dlover I feel u bro nfing will hppnd all of dem dey r afraid of death

In your mind war is a very far distant senerio, that can't happen in nigeria...so just keep up the bombings...
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by DaLover(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
muktar mtt: Asari talking abt war wit muslim nd xtian I tink u will killd fisrt cos u r a muslim abi? So u need start wit him to show example, dis nejer delta r fools y d u allw a muslim brother to lead u dokubo na muslim abi? So wad d u waiting 4 kill d mutherfuker

thought process: 0%
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ololo12: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thanks, but no thanks. I'll rather go to Cameroun!! angry angry angry
dnawah: if they no give u i hav house in ghana ok
>
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by saintadeola: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Wat dokunbo said Ȋ̝̊̅§ true of course,d boko haram is irritating and causin upset tellin president to turn to Muslim and threatening d peace or d nation dis is high treson,make den level north ǐƒ dat will solve it,northern part is a primitive race and dat is affecting dere mentality.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Ayatullah(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
ASARI DOKUBO, WHY ARE YOU BEIGN SO STUUPID? ARE YOU MAKING ALL THIS NOISE BECAUSE YOU ARE BROKE AND NEED TO BE RE-IMBURSE BY GEJ OR THE MENTAL PROBLEM THEY SAY YOU HAVE HAS COME BACK AGAIN?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by muktarmtt(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
I lyk to ask 1 question if I tink d war is lyk b/t muslim nd xtian abi? Dokubo said he will cut off north so wt r ur plan 4 ur Christian brothers in d north I mean d indigene of north dat r christian ware will dey go r goona let dem to b kill by muslim? Some one answer dis question pls wat is d plan 4 dem?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by CHIMSKY(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
pazienza: Thunder will fire any silly igbo leader that will try to get us involved with asari,ijaw and ogoni rubbish. We have gotten them where we want them,it's time for them to face their former ally,we should just sit on the fence.
True Talk!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
seunny4lif: People dont underrate any ethnic group in nigeria becos some of u,here are jst behinde ur system and make noise.Hw many of u,have seen war before?Pray u don't see one becos if,u hav seen,then u will nt be talking like dis.I'm talking frm what i have seen nt heard or been told.I was in libya,when it started and when we dont knw the ending.Gaddiffi thought they can't do it bt at last what happen.It started in bengazi like a riot and expanded to tripoli like joke bt 2day now the man is death...They warn the man bt he told,i will anyone dat says a word.Ethnics war is a bad things becos dis is wht is nw going on in LIBYA.So think wise

Dude, ethnic groups in the SE/SS and Middle Belt are tired, angry and want out. It is for all to read which way the tea leaves are falling.
War might take others by surprise, but it will surely not take us by surprise.

We are already armed and prepared, even more, we control the only revenue generating resource for states, LG's and the FG. The awuf fountain is in our backyard, so what is the benefit of remaining tied to regions where ungrateful people are a sizable proportion of their population? What is the purpose of remaining hitched to people whose mouthy leaders only pay lip service true federalism, industrialisation and citizen development?

War will bring freedom to some and a day of reckoning to others.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by nduchucks: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thank goodness for freedom of speech and a democratic system. In other dispensations, noisemakes such as terrorist Asari, would have been dealt with by a single smooth rock from a catapult or other projectiles. He is actual;ly smart enough to know the lines to avoid crossing.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by CHIMSKY(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
pretty_boi:

In my close to 4 years of being on Nairaland, this is the dumbest post I hav ever seen. Does your post above make sense to you? Be honest. You see why black people remain ridden by the whites & other races? Because of people like you. How does it make sense to you to go invite other countries to come kill & destroy your own country & fellow brothers (irrespective of the difference in tribe or religion,you're Nigerians & Africans/blacks together.) The Igbo tribe deserved what they got in/from the 1967 Nigerian civil war by trying to secede & if I'm president today, any part of the country that tries that rubbish of trying to break out or secede (even if its my own hometown) would be razed down to zero. I sincerely promise that.
So why is everyone watching the Ogoni people commit an act of treason,yet everyonekeeps quiet.If an Igbo group had done this,it would have hit the headlines and the SSS would have been breathing down their necks.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by efyguy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Why is he (asari dokubo) 2 sided?as clueless as jonathan
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by igboboy1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
muktar mtt: I lyk to ask 1 question if I tink d war is lyk b/t muslim nd xtian abi? Dokubo said he will cut off north so[b] wt r ur plan 4 ur Christian brothers in d north I mean d indigene of north dat r christian ware will dey go r goona let dem to b kill by muslim? [/b] Some one answer dis question pls wat is d plan 4 dem?

so wetin concern southerners with northerners? your question no deserve answer but as an aboki if dem no answer am now you go dey in perpetual muguness...You can do what you want with them after all, these northern christains are bunch of saboteurs from gowon to danjuma, to benue governor to vice president of Arewa....

abeg you fit use them for either suya or as slaves, you choose.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Fash20: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided
leav d cow na, im just dey rake . Al those mumu militant wan fight north wit their local weapon.dey wan comot north 4rm world map.hahahaha.even USA no fit
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EzePromoe: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
pretty_boi:

In my close to 4 years of being on Nairaland, this is the dumbest post I hav ever seen. Does your post above make sense to you? Be honest. You see why black people remain ridden by the whites & other races? Because of people like you. How does it make sense to you to go invite other countries to come kill & destroy your own country & fellow brothers (irrespective of the difference in tribe or religion,you're Nigerians & Africans/blacks together.) The Igbo tribe deserved what they got in/from the 1967 Nigerian civil war by trying to secede & if I'm president today, any part of the country that tries that rubbish of trying to break out or secede (even if its my own hometown) would be razed down to zero. I sincerely promise that.
I've got nothing to say to you, all i can say you're novice. Go to wikipedia and search the Nigerian Civil war or the Nigerian/Biafran war.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Dongoody(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
ololo12: Oh God please make the UK embassy give me Visa....... So that I can defect from this country, just in time. Before this war starts!!....
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by benzion72(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
Asari is making a lot of sense. But we don't need to kill more innocent people and making children fatherless. And mothers widow all we have to do is separate the amalgamation of Britain
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Demdem(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
oxford:

Nairaland needs to provide options for 'dislike', 'stup*d post' and 'who da fck is this'

its only a daft person like you that will call a post sttupid without faulting anything in there.
is it that the retardeen isnt a failure or Asari himself didnt say the retardeen failed? what exactly is ur issue with that post dumbo?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
benzion72: Asari is making a lot of sense. But we don't need to kill more innocent people and making children fatherless. And mothers widow all we have to do is separate the amalgamation of Britain

It was easy typing that wasn't it? Read it again and weight it in reality's scale, you'll see how dumb of you it was to type such shiit.
Bahahaha, I dey here dey laf. Dis thread should be in d Jokes section pls.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

Like every coward, you will continue to say inflamatory things, only to run away when the time comes.
Those of us from the Niger Delta are prepared for war. We are not slaves to anybody, especially ungrateful types who are dependent on the largesse from our lands.

You might not be prepared for war, but then your old women were never ra'ped and your infants were never incinerated by vultures whose only drive was a fixation on filthy oil lucre. We are ready for war, and like Asari says, the arms boko haram and other similar groups can lay hands on are childs play to what we can. Your motivation is also childsplay to ours.

Try us if you wanna be wiped ou[/b]t. cool

Like always, you've managed to sound like the dunce you are.

In one fell swoop you contradict yourself. First I want war, then I don't want war. Which is it, O Chief liar?!

Oh yeah? Try You? So, you guys can now take on the United States? Hmmmnn......

Anyways, anyone can see that my statement meant war should be avoided at all costs, but you're too daft to comprehend. Matter fact, lemme break some things down to you because you really are a dunderhead.

Dude, if anything happens to GEJ,[b] JACK SHIYYT WILL HAPPEN!
You will blow up a few oil wells and that'll be that. You will cripple the economy, but you will have your aszzes handed down to you and you will suffer enormous casualties. NONE OF THE MAJOR GROUPS WILL COME TO YOUR AID! Even your closest Neighbors will leave you to your fate because everyone will ultimately be scheming on how to get their hands on your resources. It is at that point you will realize that EVERY MAJOR TRIBE IS REALLY YOUR ENEMY;NOT ONE OR TWO! You will become slaves on your own land if you attempt such folly. YOU ARE NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO GO TO WAR. YOU WILL GET WIPED OUT WITH EASE.

Dunce, keep beating the war drums and driving people to their death, instead of you to call this freaking corrupt Govt to order and insist they do right by the innocent citizens. But, nah, Beaf has to feed on the crumbs falling from the tables of the corrupt politicians. He's hoping one day he'll also get fat and walk around with a big dashiki, have a big stomach and a harem of wives and concubines, abi?

Dude, you're a useless and evil fella and theres no doubt in my mind that hell is your destination.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
tinkinjo:

...and I hear that those who are afraid of war are either consume by it or die in bondage! There's a time, let me tell you, when war becomes unavoidable.
are_u_ prepared for_war?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
pearl~hapi:
lwkmd•ya madt!I have a gun even ryt here wit me dnt try me
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
"The war is inevitable — and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace — but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!

I know not what course others may take but as for me: give me liberty or give me death."

_____... Patrick Henry

Don't misquote me cos...._________
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by arewaboy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
Silly man. let the war come, history will surely repeat it self. the north needs new haters the old one are starting to like us. UP THE NORTH..
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

Like always, you've managed to sound like the dunce you are.

In one fell swoop you contradict yourself. First I want war, then I don't want war. Which is it, O Chief liar?!

Oh yeah? Try You? So, you guys can now take on the United States? Hmmmnn......

Anyways, anyone can see that my statement meant war should be avoided at all costs, but you're too daft to comprehend. Matter fact, lemme break some things down to you because you really are a dunderhead.

Dude, if anything happens to GEJ, JACK SHIYYT WILL HAPPEN! You will blow up a few oil wells and that'll be that. You will cripple the economy, but you will have your aszzes handed down to you and you will suffer enormous casualties. NONE OF THE MAJOR GROUPS WILL COME TO YOUR AID! Even your closest Neighbors will leave you to your fate because everyone will ultimately be scheming on how to get their hands on your resources. Its is at that point you will realize that EVERY MAJOR TRIBE IS REALLY YOUR ENEMY;NOT ONE OR TWO! You will become slaves on your own land if you attempt such folly. YOU ARE NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO GO TO WAR. YOU WILL GET WIPED OUT WITH EASE.

Dunce, keep beating the war drums and driving people to their death, instead of you to call this freaking corrupt Govt to order and insist they do right by the innocent citizens. But, nah, Beaf has to feed on the crumbs falling from the tables of the corrupt politicians. He's hoping one day he'll also get fat and walk around with a big dashiki, have a big stomach and a harem of wives and concubines, abi?

Dude, you're a useless and evil fella and theres no doubt in my mind that hell is your destination.

The Niger Delta, Nigeria's only source of money is not powerful enough to go to war? You must be the Worlds biggest fool indeed.
Keep living in your "majority" group idiocy, forgetting that your numbers can't feed you or pay you like the minorities do.

Don't worry, you will learn soon enough when you send your women (cos you are a coward) with stones against drones. War is not for cash strapped awuf luv'n phucks.

We are very ready and prepared for war. Pray that we have no use for your territory, cos we'll simply seize it. We control the money, fool. cool
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by asha80(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
pretty_boi:

In my close to 4 years of being on Nairaland, this is the dumbest post I hav ever seen. Does your post above make sense to you? Be honest. You see why black people remain ridden by the whites & other races? Because of people like you. How does it make sense to you to go invite other countries to come kill & destroy your own country & fellow brothers (irrespective of the difference in tribe or religion,you're Nigerians & Africans/blacks together.) The Igbo tribe deserved what they got in/from the 1967 Nigerian civil war by trying to secede & if I'm president today, any part of the country that tries that rubbish of trying to break out or[b] secede (even if its my own hometown) would be razed down to zero. I sincerely promise that[/b].

cretin talk
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by emmasege: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
War hummmmmmm. May God avert war in our land and may He also intervene AT THE RIGHT TIME so that we do not go the way of Sudan, Somalia and Ivory Coast. One thing i know anyway is that these guys still hold the likes of IBB, atiku and Buhari in high esteem (even if they are not their sponsors) and would definitely listen to them. So, why can't they talk to them and save the North and by extension the nation all this wahala. First they wanted Islamization/implementation of sharia in Nigeria-North and now asking the President to convert to Islam. These guys are going somewhere, the earlier our government stops them the better.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
..Cos_____This country has been at war for decades.

Whosoever think nigerians just started beating drums of eithnic, religious, economic, political war must be out of planet earth!

The stage at which the factions/stakeholders operates now is "either to lose the battle or win the war"
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by sheyguy: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
In all these jaga-jaga talk in this thread, no one seem to be addressing the issue of how to compensate the Yorubas/Western Nigeria. They were begged into joining Nigeria by other regions. They are the only major group of people who can really claim to be tired of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 / How NJC Rejected DSS’ Request To Probe Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.