Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27488 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2012
"The arrogance of Boko Haram is un-Islamic. The type of bomb they are using is small. If we begin to throw bombs, nobody will stay in Abuja." grin grin grin oooooboy
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by xynerise: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2012
This Asari guy thinks war is street fight? undecided
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by gramci: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Its amazing to see the likes of Asari and the Ogoni's exhibiting their frustration with this union. These are the same crop of people that frustrated the attempt of the Easterner's to redefine Nigeria some decades ago.

Saro wiwa even mocked suffering Biafrans thinking they have gotten an ally in the Aboki's. Too bad for them all, cos Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon.

Hahahahahahah LWKM

6 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2012
War??
War??

Boko haram wants war
MEND wants war
I DO NOT want war!

Who wants war?

Do they understand the sheer loss of lives and the scale of destruction during the last war? Times changed, 10 times what happened in the civil war can be done in a matter of weeks!

I hope it is what I think it is, a bluff to force the hand of Northern Elders.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by festusfeezy(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2012
asari tokumbo sori 4 u, u re just talking like a tout in d garrage, frst, GEJ has failed 9ja, if anytin shud hapen 2 him, diz dat....rubish.....i tink 9ja as a whole is confused

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Shaaattap,
grin grin grin village peeps will always stand out
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Jerry2i(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2012
Rheinmetal: Only those who have never witnessed war pray for it.

Mr. Dokubo there's a difference between machine-gunning innocent drunken revelers and carting off expatriates into creeks and fighting a drawn out full scale war. Stop mistaking the rattling of your mouth for the rattling of sabre.

There are no winners in war only losers.

GEJ, an Ijaw man is president with full executive powers, if he truly wishes to save his presidency, he should convene the SNC and save us this grief.
seconded.Bt i tink dat since dialogue did nt wrk,mayb d threat of war mite wrk.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by dhanmccoy: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2012
Funny, he's the same man admitting that GEJ has failed.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by dnawah(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2012
slimdiggi: Which one are you saying mr akpari sori asari,first it was GEJ has failed Nigerians now north should prepare 4 war if they remove him,confuuuused
blood is ticker than water!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by 175(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2012
fresh_dude: Look this guy is doing what Jona should have done eons ago, play hardball. If the president is too clueless to do it, at least his brother should and has helped him out.

my broda dont mind d peeps dat tinks Asari is talkin 2much. Dis is wat serves dem (north) right. We ar not cowards down south jare! Let d game begin. Thunder!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by osaki(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2012
D truth sounds like d warlord is talking too much...listen d sophiscated world class bombs presently in d ijaw flank is presently too heavy on d land and we are expect som ships load soon.BOKOHARAM biting mor dey can chew,a butterfly is not a bird!!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by dnawah(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2012
ololo12: Oh God please make the UK embassy give me Visa....... So that I can defect from this country, just in time. Before this war starts!!....
if they no give u i hav house in ghana ok
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2012
D north is in trouble! All dis insecurity bullshit has trippled poverty here (poverty is a northern phenomenon). Der arrogance wud lead dem to d dust. Thrash!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by betrani(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided
this guy is trouble; personified! What other trouble are u talkin about? He has spoken our mind so let the rest of u go to hell!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2012
Anyone afraid of war is a coward.. As much as I desire and love peace but enough is enough if what the north want is war then so be it. We need to do at least some months of war so that the north needs to fully understand the 1966 is not 2012.

You don't need to experience war you just need to prepare for it everyday cause you don't know where it will start
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by betrani(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2012
festusfeezy: asari tokumbo sori 4 u, u re just talking like a tout in d garrage, frst, GEJ has failed 9ja, if anytin shud hapen 2 him, diz dat....rubish.....i tink 9ja as a whole is confused
U must b a numb-nut! Hw would he succeed when boko-infested government try to prevent him doin what makes him a success! It is people like u who fail exams and blame it on lectures! Ur bite urself while eating! And u blame ur teeth! Fool! Jonathan is no failure! His failure is induced by morons like u!

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ritux: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2012
The Notherners (Bokoharam and sponsors) have prevented us from seeing any good thing GEJ and his government are doing.
The insecurity in Nigeria is really affecting her development.

I have heard stories of war and I dont want to be part of it or experience it. IBB and co should talk to their boys.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by obowunmi(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2012
With the way they have slaughtered people, isn't Nigeria already at war? 15 today, 100 tomorrow, 250 today, 20 tomorrow,.....can someone do a total count because I know we are at war.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Demdem(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2012
ritux: The Notherners (Bokoharam and sponsors) have prevented us from seeing any good thing GEJ and his government are doing.

I have heard stories of war and I dont want to be part of it or experience it. IBB and co should talk to their boys.

Another Clark in the making. what about the Retardeen that has the list of evil boko Sponsors with him?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by generalgonz: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided
na u go put am 4 d trouble ?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Emmy9ite(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2012
Time to relocate to contonou! Nigeria is not a place humans can live in again!
Phucking brainwashed almajiris wont let us rest!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Miraclefactor: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2012
Northerner leaders should be very careful of what there are doing, shame on them.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by intrepid: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2012
Foster cat: Is Seun and all his moderators kid?
PLs ban kids frm this forum ...Asap
Wat kind of trouble have Asari not seen?Asari* a muslim coming out loud nd clear to conderm BH which most northern learders c0ud not do.he has made a strong point,the guys in north use peak milk tins for their bombs.very laughable.wen the time comes,the boys will know the men ve arrived
Bros Thanks joor...THERE seems to be real minors on NL who dont even understand the Nigeria situation.How can someone say that Asari is talking too much.What has he said that is different from the obvious?he only spoke in his own way.Infact GEJ and his men should listen because if anything happens,history will busy him....SNC is no news but we've got chicken hearted ppl who will rather confuse us with diplomatic and constitutional correctness than do what will save us...Abeg everyone must not comment.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by honiye(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2012
If you need a passionate soldier and a freedom fighter to fight the terorists, the boko haram and the greedy leaders, feel free to email realmarketpro@live.com.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2012
osaki: D truth sounds like d warlord is talking too much...listen d sophiscated world class bombs presently in d ijaw flank is presently too heavy on d land and we are expect som ships load soon.BOKOHARAM biting mor dey can chew,a butterfly is not a bird!!

mouth!! mention two places you know in the delta?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by paulokwudiri(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2012
lol..dem think say we summit all our arms during the armnesty programme mehn armouries still dey intact.Afterall na we show dem how to throw bomb.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ritux: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2012
I should have supported OBJ for a third term.

I wish OBJ was still my president.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by alaoeri: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: make i go sharpen my cutlass,Abokis be warned
Na cutlass u still dey used fȍr this era, i pity u oh cheesy
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2012
ritux: The Notherners (Bokoharam and sponsors) have prevented us from seeing any good thing GEJ and his government are doing.

And boko haram did not prevent the looting from this administration as well? you need help
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by kingparagon1: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: make i go sharpen my cutlass,Abokis be warned
let go there!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by postemail: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2012
This Dokubo chap is a dimwit. What a joke!!! There is no difference between his activities( past and present) and that of boko Haram. He took up arms, kidnapped, destroyed other people's life, only to be paid handsomely by the government. He's also part of the problem we have in this country. He's now part of looting elite, squandering development funds meant for the delta region, with his cronies at the corridor of power.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by GMacbeth: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2012
Foster cat: Is Seun and all his moderators kid?
PLs ban kids frm this forum ...Asap
Wat kind of trouble have Asari not seen?Asari* a muslim coming out loud nd clear to conderm BH which most northern learders c0ud not do.he has made a strong point,the guys in north use peak milk tins for their bombs.very laughable.wen the time comes,the boys will know the men ve arrived
well spoken see i think it is high time BH boys are taught a lesson and i pity those people that are saying my okobarofuovwin 1 of egbesu has not seen war. Where were they when hmm let me not say much coz action speaks louder until then na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail / DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) / Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.