Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27489 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by pearlhapi(f): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
olushaggy:

@Krucifax:
In fact, i am much keen on your write-up; you have just succeeded hitting the matter on the head. But i will still like to let u know that the so called muslim in our midst down south are not helping the matter, i can tell u i hv a bloody graduate for that matter a yoruba man (Ibadan)who always feel uncomfortable whenever any one tries to condemn the ignominy attitude of these so called Boko Haram. I think the poeple in the soouth should at this point re-liberate themselves on how to tackle the issue at hand, than submitting to a mediocrity of hearth derived from their so called Religious leaders who have succeed in brainwashing them...
and I hope the yoruba ibadan man is not on nairaland?ehen let him not hear this one gaun•am just fearing for you oooo
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Elueme: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Anybody who thinks Asari is a noise maker is the biggest joker.. Some northern elites are clandestinely scheming to usurp power by all means but they have got a short memory I think... In the words of Hitlar I quote" Warsaw never saw war until war saw Warsaw and Warsaw was no more" .. The core north are basking in the euphoria of war a united Nigeria won via all the ethnic groups against biafrans and have assumed they can do an undo, you ll soon wake up to the dreams of your music but who ll save you this time ? If only you know how disdainful you have become, you won't be fooling yourselves... Niger deltans and every other tribes love a united Nigeria, why everybody has kept mute tothe scenario for long but it is becoming obvious that some persons are being put off by the arrogance of people you know you can wipe off in 48hrs without the intervention of fed might.. DON't THINK ASARI WAS RANTING, HE MEANT EVERY SINGLE WORD YESTERDAY AND HE SPOKE THE MINDS OF MANY NOT IJAWS ALONE.. He that has ears let him hear.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Abali1:

GBAM. DOUBLE GBAM. TRIPPLE GBAM.
i don talk am before, I go still talk am again... Nothing will happen if GEJ dies in power or (this poster said) is impeached. Apari Tokunbo (sorry Asari Dokubo) and all the other noise makers can continue making noise, make GEJ dey feel like village champion(Niger Delta President)

like he even did anything tangible for his people who blindly follow him about (except for the militants though). i told a bayelsan last week that Jonathan could have been the best thing that has happened to ijaw land after oil if and only if he is who we think he is.

jonathan had the opportunity of designing a frame work for the progress of bayelsa state, then, installing his choice candidates like we saw in d!ckson, to carry on his framework to make bayelsa a better place rather he met a bare land looted and proceeded to the federal.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by gbadexy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Funny that Asari is the one telling us the obvious, I think its good that he say he loud so that those people that can't foresee consequence of their action be warned.
I have already come to that conclusion many months ago that the northerners have the most reason to protect jonathan.
If they remove him through constitutional means, good for them. But if any harm befalls him, the rest of the country and international community would so descend on the north, knowing full well that the north are not happy for not being in power and can't tolerate a minority region that sustains the country to be the president right from the time he was denied being acting and substantive president even when it was obvious the move was inevitable.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by wirinet(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
honeric01:

You actually believe MEND wouldn't have been taken care of? how many state did MEND operate from again?

I never said MEND would not have been taken care of by the military, what I said was that the cost of militarily taking out MEND would be unacceptably high in terms of civilian casualties, damages to infrastructure and military expenditure, not to talk of the threats to our oil installations which would take decades to rebuild.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Dejiro(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
I know about the country called Nigeria
I know it is suppose to be headed by a President and C-in-C
I also know about Ogoniland, a new autonomous country entity within Nigeria
I know anybody can walk through the Nigerian porous border with any ammunition
I know there is nothing that identifies who a Nigerian is
I know parts of Nigeria is blessed with oil and the other parts depend on sharing oil proceeds
I know the process of sharing oil proceed is called economy in Nigeria
I also know that the process of protecting the sharing of oil proceeds is called patriotism
I know Nigeria does not really exist in the heart of Nigerians
I know corruption is very lucrative in Nigeria and it attracts no punishment
I know that Nigeria state is currently witnessing a Protest/Riot/Jihad/Riot Religious/Terrorist attack/war
What I don’t know is at what point a country can be declared failed. I need help!

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by mediatri(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
war or no war,,,, an igbo adage has it that ,,agaghi ekwe maka onwu hara ilu ogu,,,,, this people insupport of boko haram no sons of them are here in nigeria. Lets help the military, is the military helping us,, build emergency agent across each state in nigeria.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mehnn, Journalism in Nigeria is damn too poor......

They have added times Fifty to what Alhaji Asari Mujaheed Dokubo actually said.....

Very soon now, the guy will ve to be refuting some......
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
Korrection: North ‘ll Cause Another Civil War – Asari

BY John Bulus

ABUJA—Former President of Ijaw Youth Congress, IYC, and leader of Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Alhaji Dokubo Asari, has said that those scheming to remove President Goodluck Jonathan from office were fanning the embers of war in Nigeria.

He also accused Northern leaders of creating the atmosphere of insecurity in the country.

Asari, who addressed newsmen in Abuja, yesterday, recalled that the Isa Kaita, who he said represented a collection of Northern oligarchy, had prior to 2011 general elections, declared that they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan should he eventually emerged as President, pointing out that incessant bombings and killings credited to the North-based Boko Haram was the manifestation of the threat by Kaita.

Asari also said the North will be the greatest losers should the war begin. He said: “On Boko Haram, the North will lose. We are just waiting; they will push us to an extent where we will tell Goodluck Jonathan that he is on his own. But what will happen will be one that will be unimaginable in the history of the world.

“We will cut them (the Northerners) off from the world. We are capable of doing that. There will be no food and they will pay dearly for their actions. This war will be no joke. There will be no army to prosecute the war for them. When the war starts, other ethnic groups like the Yoruba will tell the North ‘you are on your own.’

“We are saying that nothing must happen to Jonathan because if anything happens to him, the world will know. The arrogance of Boko Haram is un-Islamic. The type of bomb they are using is small. If we begin to throw bombs, nobody will stay in Abuja.

“We don’t manufacture bomb but we will buy them and dynamites. I started armed struggle in the Niger Delta. It is because of Goodluck Jonathan that we kept quiet.

“But soon, we will not be able to guarantee our patience any more. If Ijaw people should retaliate, every household in the North will cry. It is the North that needs peace more than us. Everybody must impress it on them that they should sheathe their swords and drop their arrogance.”

Asari said it was an insult on President Jonathan for him to be asked by Boko Haram to convert to Islam or resign his position. He warned that the Ijaw nation will retaliate should anything happen to Jonathan.

He urged President Jonathan to urgently convene a Sovereign National Conference, SNC, which he said was long overdue, to determine the future of Nigeria amidst the ethnic nationalities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/north-ll-cause-another-civil-war-asari/
No food in the North? Like seriously? He must be kidding. Over 60% of our food is home cultivated, how about that?
And the Ijaw Nation ko? Talk about retaliation. In case he doesn't know, we have enough population to eat up the entire Ijaw clan in one day!
Mtschewww, a peaceful Nigeria is what we must have, otherwise no one will smile at the end of the day.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by seunny4lif(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
War!war!!war!!!LOL,Abeg make war no happen oh.I dont want to see another war again.Missile no be small thing oh.I don witness war for Libya,guy i dont want to see another.If war happen 4 naija,i will send my family out first and then i get ready to fight for odua rep or no fight.The fear of missile and anti-aircraft machine gun is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
All those shouting at me for saying the words I wrote in the first page, may thunder fire una for wherever una dey. My words still stand, Dokunbo would one day put himself in trouble due to his mouth. I agree that the many Nigerian population, especially those from SS and SE, are pissed off and tired and una have every right to be pissed off. But still, unlike GEJ, Dokunbo is not the president of this nation therefore, he has no security guards that watches over him or follow him where he goes. In other words, the man is stup1d for putting a target in his back. No denying he got balls but still he just opened a free all attack from those his screaming at. If tomorrow, we heard a word that Boko Haram or any northerner attacked Dokunbo, will all una supporting and screaming "he spoke our mind" pick up a gun and run after those that attacked him? Maba nu!!!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by bernieamce: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mandelaguy: He may talk too much,but someone has to tell the terrorists the hard truth. There is a limit to everything,and they are gradually pushing to that limit.
my brother they have pushd beyond the limit already!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
wirinet:

I never said MEND would not have been taken care of by the military, what I said was that the cost of militarily taking out MEND would be unacceptably high in terms of civilian casualties, damages to infrastructure and military expenditure, not to talk of the threats to our oil installations which would take decades to rebuild.

MEND sponsors are all visible, take out the sponsors, MEND seize to exist, but then we are not discussing mend here because the sponsors are now running Nigeria downward.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Chivivian125: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
betrani: U must b a numb-nut! Hw would he succeed when boko-infested government try to prevent him doin what makes him a success! It is people like u who fail exams and blame it on lectures! Ur bite urself while eating! And u blame ur teeth! Fool! Jonathan is no failure! His failure is induced by morons like u!
i concur
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by bernieamce: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
slimdiggi: Which one are you saying mr akpari sori asari,first it was GEJ has failed Nigerians now north should prepare 4 war if they remove him,confuuuused
don't u have the ability to understand what u read? This man is speaking the trueth, he does not compromise. He admit that his brother failed quit alright, but then some people are the cause of the failure!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jmslimx(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
i bet a lot of you guys haven't seen crisis you just come on the web and type all the internet BS you are found off.. What is Nigeria Problem ..is corruption from the North , South , East , West , SS , Middle belt.. Do you think this people whom come to the media and make noise dont know what they are doing they are corrupt .. if corruption can be reduced to 80% Nigeria would grow by 80% .. What are we doing noting because we youths of this country are cowards me inclusive . I am from Abia , during the war my mum suffered and i grew up in the north Kano and Jos , I saw all the crisis and it is not something any of you lame dudes would want to witness.

My advice is listen to Pastor Tunde Bakare and lets fight corruption which is our major problem. GEJ and Cronies are corrupt that's why we aint in the 10 top emerging markets while 7 African countries are on top of the list.

Richard Branson right said it and its the fact

Fight corruption NOW!!! or your children and mine would keep on crying
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
logica: Oh, so the reason Boko Haram hasn't come to the south is because the Northern oligarchy is behind it. No wonder the "Nigerian Army" is a mess with the kind of brain dead baboons that wear uniforms. So the same Northern oligarchy will want to destroy their land; and will engineer a group that has tried to eliminate several of them already? No wonder you guys couldn't handle the likes of Dokubo and the government had to beg the militants with "amnesty".

And to trump it, only the likes of your hero Mustapha has the magic-wand to wave for the trouble to go away.

if you believe the Nons@ns@ you wrote above, to what end is boko haram fighting? islamise Nigeria? lol

are you aware that they want joboy to resign? will boko haram spokes man take over? bother yourself with who profits from Joboy's resignation than boko haram itself.
boko is just a tool to a profitable means to some people.

About the Mustapha analogy, its a strategy that joboy (if he is competent) must consider in fighting boko haram.
can you phantom what a buhari Govt will do to IBB, OBJ and co? that is the strategy a smart joboy should be banking on, not bringing carrots like Asari to disturb the air waves.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
logica: OK, since YOU know all these why haven't you been able to stop Boko Haram? Or YOU are waiting for the Kraken aka Mustapha to be unleashed eh? FYI democracy doesn't work like a military totalitarian system where the likes of Abacha and Babangida held the powers of life and death. Mustapha has been found guilty in a competent court of law for a heinous crime. He cannot simply be allowed to walk away. I know it's a concept so difficult for you to grasp, but I just tried to explain anyway.

were u the guy i told i don't discuss with kids?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
Elueme: Anybody who thinks Asari is a noise maker is the biggest joker.. Some northern elites are clandestinely scheming to usurp power by all means but they have got a short memory I think... In the words of Hitlar I quote" Warsaw never saw war until war saw Warsaw and Warsaw was no more" .. The core north are basking in the euphoria of war a united Nigeria won via all the ethnic groups against biafrans and have assumed they can do an undo, you ll soon wake up to the dreams of your music but who ll save you this time ? If only you know how disdainful you have become, you won't be fooling yourselves... Niger deltans and every other tribes love a united Nigeria, why everybody has kept mute tothe scenario for long but it is becoming obvious that some persons are being put off by the arrogance of people you know you can wipe off in 48hrs without the intervention of fed might.. DON't THINK ASARI WAS RANTING, HE MEANT EVERY SINGLE WORD YESTERDAY AND HE SPOKE THE MINDS OF MANY NOT IJAWS ALONE.. He that has ears let him hear.

shut up!! a right thinking ijaw man should be ashamed of having joboy as a kinsman
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
If you want peace, them prepare for WAR! grin
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by pearlhapi(f): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
jp philips:

lwkmd•naija pepo sha with mouth
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Onims1(f): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
ITbomb:
Afraid wan catch me
ROTFLMFAO
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Dikechigozie: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
[quote author=Super1759]Bokoharam guys are using children's knockout.them neva c bomb before....aboki bros,go tell your brother them ooo[
The message from Asari is loud and clear,the likes of IBB,BUHARI and ATIKU can not escape it wen the time comes,we re watching and counting since the believe the entity call Nigeria is their fathers property.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by touchmehard: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
People must desist from making this kind of inciting statements. Which one is war again? Pls Nigerians, there's is no need 4 war o! War no be primary school children's fight o! If war shd break out, millions of lives would be lost, far more than boko haram did. Abeg make we cool temper. By 2015, anybody that wants to rule shd come and rule, GEJ shd be allowed to finish his tenure in peace, no be fight matter I take God beg una.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Acidosis(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
boko haram can't stand the ijaw militants in Ondo only, not to talk of those in Delta and Bayelsa. you need to see their weapons, those guys are warriors, ghosts and beasts put together.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Pataki: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
President from a minority group cannot be removed for being a monumental disgrace?

Some people are really thinking larger than life!

GEJ can be removed, and NOTHING will happen.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lorddannie: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
Babaji111: Why are southerners making too much noise these days? OR is it because one of them is the President? grin It is unfortunate for them that they failed to understand...NO SOUTHERNER CAN BE A PRESIDENT WITHOUT ABSOLUTE SUPPORT OF THE NORTHERNERS. What of our NATIONAL ANTHEM and NATIONAL PLEDGE?Anyways, time shall tell.
what do u mean by north? since you divisive in nature, kindly state the states in the north that made GEJ to win. mind you, there is middle belt which is north.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
pearl~hapi:
yes oooo me I dnt want war•neva experienced it and do not wish to
still whistling...how_many of u_can operate a gun? How_many of u_have seen guns_except in movies...ℓ̊ laugh!!!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by logica(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
jp philips:

You see the problem? You can't even recognize who you talk to. Na person like you dem wan make e catch Boko Haram?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by DANILSA(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
Am not from the niger delta and still stand to be corrected, this niger delta boys are 100 more equipped than the boko boys, if nigeria should have another war it will be a disaster, if they igbos could hold nigeria as a whole for 3yrs and could only be defeated after portharcourt betrayed them, what will then happen when a militant is in charge of our territorial waters and a niger delta presdo,or do we think GEJ will use full force against his brothers?[Lie] no benue soldiers, no yoruba intelligence with the igbos not ready for another war. God's grace, I will at least be in Ghana.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by omobabanani: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
If someone says Dokubo is talking too much on the Boko Haram demand that GEJ should convert to muslim or resign; In my opinion it is absurd. If most of the people in the south should keep quiet or maintain the same position like that person, then it wont be long before the North and their evil Leaders/Governors & Boko Haram Financiers/Sponsors take total control of the southern economy, oil and wealth for the purpose of subduing,enslaving and gradual elimination of the people like they have always done. SOUTH PLEASE WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!. The Northerners have a long time plan to enslave the south.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Demdem(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: untill that day, then we shall know, who would be removed.

To succeed is another story entirely but what shouldn't be in doubt is to make sure cluelessness and stupidity is chased out from power. Nigerians have suffered enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail / DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) / Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.