Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands (14016 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Why Are Ladies/women Not Proud Of Their Boyfriends/husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by perez019(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
Superstory
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
This is sensitization poem keep it up, it gud only for those that cares!
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by mediainspired: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2012
What a laugh @op! Cos if with all their little faults (mostly when they're pushed to d wall by women), if the femalefolks are @least half as simple &uncomplicated as men, den d world wuld be such a nicer place. Women ar foreva schemin, sly &exploitin their feminine wiles to take advantage of men &situations, &then turn around to blame it on d menfolk when it doesnt exactly go their way. What's d root of all evil, violence &crime? D love of money, huh? Ok, so what's mostly d root of d love of money? WOMEN! Do ur research, folks. D way d mind of a carnal woman works?? Hmmm... FEAR DEM! Check Samson, Joseph, David, Job...
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Michrach: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2012
ebamma: A POEM ABOUT BAD GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES If you give them a nokia torch the next day the demand a blackberry,you buy them a bicycle the next day the demand for a car.you buy them a wig the next day the demand for brazilian hair,the always expect you to be their atm
lmao
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by carolgreen702: 1:28am On Aug 08, 2012
yeah.it's really amazing ,and good luck
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by folahann(m): 1:57am On Aug 08, 2012
So tell me, what makes this a poem?
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 08, 2012
POEM ABT BAD GIRLFRNDS
She eyes anoda guy whl wt u
she ansas her fone in phrases
she tnks u ar stingy wen u dnt handova ur ATM 4 her pesnal aggrandizment
she sees notn wrong in her frnds dat kip sugar dadis
she z "tryin" by bein faithful(cynthia has 10 bfs)
she tnks u wan2 "cage" her by askn 4 a decent disposition
she tnks men ar jus cruel(dats y u ar her 10th)
she wnt s.hagg u cos u didnt buy d gown she askd 4
quick 2 judge n mk comparizns
tinks u ar irritatn 4 nt swallown her white lies
cnt undastand dat "men wil alwaz be men"

1 Like

Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 4:56am On Aug 08, 2012
mediainspired: What a laugh @op! Cos if with all their little faults (mostly when they're pushed to d wall by women), if the femalefolks are @least half as simple &uncomplicated as men, den d world wuld be such a nicer place. Women ar foreva schemin, sly &exploitin their feminine wiles to take advantage of men &situations, &then turn around to blame it on d menfolk when it doesnt exactly go their way. What's d root of all evil, violence &crime? D love of money, huh? Ok, so what's mostly d root of d love of money? WOMEN! Do ur research, folks. D way d mind of a carnal woman works?? Hmmm... FEAR DEM! Check Samson, Joseph, David, Job...
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2012
Orikinla:

THIS IS NOT A POEM. JUST LINES OF COMMON KNOWLEDGE.
I didnt titled it a poem, Maybe somebody else edited it or something
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by LarryTreash(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2012
NEXT WORLD TRY 2 BE A MAN. If dia wil b a next world. cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by dazo01: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2012
Mumu!
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Onegai(f): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2012
At OP, I dated this guy. Still painful to think about it. After all the complaints, and trying to pls him, he left happily to look for another victim.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by vega84(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2012
Vice versa meanwhile this thread is BULLSHIT!
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Kemaona: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2012
Op. Na u sabi oo.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by frederal(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2012
And if he gets tired of his liability(she), she will cry, u use and dumb me.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by ayobase(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2012
slimyem: thunder fire you if u say na you write that thing!
Plain copy and paste!

The guy never claim am na!
Easy woman!
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Tattooboy: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2012
dikkybutt: If I agree that this a poem, my education is a waste.
If i don't agree that it is a poem, the writer would say i'm insensitive to the effort she put in.
I Liked dis reply. @op Nice lines.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2012
Goldieluks: Indisputable.
U and grammar Ehn! Na by force? grin
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by megxo(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2012
quid pro quo
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
That is not a poem.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by 2bey(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Phizzie555: MUST READ[esp girls]!

if you dress nicely, he says you are a snob,

if you dress sexy, he says you are a slut.

if you argue with him, he says you're stubborn

if you're quiet, he says you're stupid

if you call, he says you are needy and clingy,

if he calls you, he says you should be grateful.

if you dont love him, he'll try to win you,

if you love him, he'll take you for granted and leave you.

if you don't make love with him,he says you dont love him,

if you do, he says you're cheap.

if you tell him your problems, he says you are irritating,

if you dont, he says you don't trust him.

if you lecture him, he says you are bitchy,

if he lectures you, it's because he 'cares'.

if you text him, he doesn't respond,

if you stop texting, he says what went wrong.

if he breaks a promise, he had to,

if you break a promise, you cant be trusted.

if you cheat on him, its over,

if he cheats on you, he expects to be given another chance
In what language does this qualify as a poem. May be to your feelings it does but in real poetry it doesn't.This is more like imitation cos I had sometime in 2008 seen this in a magazine.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by 2bey(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Phizzie555: I didnt titled it a poem, Maybe somebody else edited it or something
Yes, sure the 'somebody' must have signed in with your user name and password. It's no crime if you just view other persons post even if u don't comment nor like, but letting your sour feelings get to u . . . Its politely a shame.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by 2bey(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Phizzie555: I didnt titled it a poem, Maybe somebody else edited it or something
Yes, sure the 'somebody' must have signed in with your user name and password. It's no crime if you just view other persons post even if u don't comment nor like, but letting your sour feelings get the better of u . . . Its politely a shame.
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
2bey:
Yes, sure the 'somebody' must have signed in with your user name and password. It's no crime if you just view other persons post even if u don't comment nor like, but letting your sour feelings get the better of u . . . Its politely a shame.
No sour feelin is gettin a head of me, cos when people r wrong u have to correct them...... The somebody is surely d moderator cos they have to edit it before it can be on the front page..... I titled it " must read(esp girls)"
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by ebilasisi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
its nature cool
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
vega84: Vice versa meanwhile this thread is BULLSHIT!
Go write ur own Baboon
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kemaona: Op. Na u sabi oo.
Tnx correct guy
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is still one of the best fact About bad guys..... On Nairaland, one of the best post
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mynd_44: And the moral of this story is ......................?
Go ask ur sister at home
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by belemzy: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
No too much talk for evening church. Gbam 10/10 full STOP. cheesy
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
faitheve: men are very difficult and funny creatures hard 2 please!!!!!
Not all men cos this is just About bad guys.... While 90 per cent women r devious creatures
Re: A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands by Phizzie555(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
dikkybutt: If I agree that this a poem, my education is a waste.
If i don't agree that it is a poem, the writer would say i'm insensitive to the effort she put in.
Who con tell u say na poem, no be the mod change am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Can U Marry Osu / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.