Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26834 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

U don price.

No mind Chucky, em too dey do with em shabel, emm i mean shakabular. But come o na politics section we suppose dey o. GEJ go pay us for today so? LOL
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2012
Nna eh Chuky and ifihearam

You guys are off da hook walai,see as una hijack the thread undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Freiburger(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2012
@ posters, please avoid derailing this thread as much as possible.
thx

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Kolapo: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2012
I have met Veracious. We attend the same church.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by snthesis(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
U
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

No mind Chucky, em too dey do with em shabel, emm i mean shakabular. But come o na politics section we suppose dey o. GEJ go pay us for today so? LOL

I never see you since for politics section na oya oooo
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Nna eh Chuky and ifihearam

You guys are off da hook walai,see as una hijack the thread undecided

Sorry my love, I was protecting ur interest jare.
So u be ibo?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by avicky(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Loool...
Me razz? O Ma blow o! grin grin grin
Lol! I'll like to meet u too.
Ishiz4love, Efemena_xy, Ekitikan, Afam4eva, Onila e.t.c
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by shilling(f): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
In no particular order:
kandikaane
Debosky
chaircover
Seun
Bilyonaire
Buzzedofbeauty
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by avicky(f): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
I'll also like to meet
Maclatunji, Freecocoa, Lola.luv, Odunnu, SimonAndal, Gentiejag,Sapphired damsel and all d writers in d Literature/writing section.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

I never see you since for politics section na oya oooo
Bro i dey recess. LOL. And Freiburger don say make we no derail thread. As you talk na, stick to the topic grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kandikane: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
shilling: In no particular order:
kandikaane
Debosky
chaircover
Seun
Bilyonaire
Buzzedofbeauty

Aye, I hope it's not to pour acid or beat me with bat oo? Lol tongue
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
LOL. Bro, no vex jare me sef go quickly check something. You see hen, the matter na serious things sotey i come dey give excuse for my duties. E reach me full i come dey look for options come get TouchPRO2. Dat one fit do my mobile stuffs but em dey chop 2k monthly plus if i watch youtube. Well, for the better matter wey dey ground. The three chikalas na 3days meeting naw. I don schedule one month to meet NL ladies and that mean say i need 20something names grin
mmmm *tinkin aloud* i gat TP2 also
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Taiw(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
i would love to meet ajanlekoko(my mentor),mrs chima, seun(oga mi)
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Wislet(f): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

NONE! In real life, I generally keep Nigerians at bay because most of our people are very obnoxious, don't know how to mind their own business, always telling others what to do with their lives and how to live their lives, don't respect people's pesonal space and life's decision especially when it conflicts with their cultural and personal belief. Since the average Nigerian has still not learnt in 2012 how to live and let live, I do not want to have anything to do with Nigerians in real life (except for my immediate family). Besides, I am turned off by the average Nigerian's tribalism and chauvinism tendencies along with our people's greed and worship of materialism and money, and our constant display of inflated egos and unnecessary pride.
lol. U're on ur own ooo
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: mmmm *tinkin aloud* i gat TP2 also

Pretty good babe, that makes you my kind of woman. Can i meet you wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Sorry my love, I was protecting ur interest jare.
So u be ibo?
I'm hausa my dear.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Pretty good babe, that makes you my kind of woman. Can i meet you wink
n why?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: I'm hausa my dear.
I like it with Hausa ladies, can we make it real? wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: n why?
Hmmm, I'm thinking of we taking this outta here while we give virtual things some meaning. How about that? smiley
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by raywhyte95: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
wat abt yewatide
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Back to status quo. I really want to meet you.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: I'm hausa my dear.

Don't believe u. Saw on a thread where u wrote in igbo language.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jaykizz(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Loool...
Me razz? O Ma blow o! grin grin grin
U NO GO KIL ME WIT LAFTA DIS GAL
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jaykizz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
solidbroda: Sexkills~ dat nigga dat talks trash on every thread as if boko haram bomb him entire generation
Tanx 4 savin me d tym to write dat.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jaykizz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
Crown Prince: I met my wife on nairaland. Will definately love to meet the rest at my wedding reception.
Op,come to my wedding,you will see lots of them and that suggest these thread is irrelevant.
Or won't you grace my occassion?
Wen n wer r u getin married?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam: Back to status quo. I really want to meet you.
Bro, you never list people you won meet?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
I like it with Hausa ladies, can we make it real? wink
Really? I'm yet to arrive somewhere with Chuky and ifihearam and you wan join matter?omo i no get that kind power.cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Don't believe u. Saw on a thread where u wrote in igbo language.
Writing igbo's got nothing with being hausa na,

If you want,I'll write in hausa as well.

Ka ga ne?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Really? I'm yet to arrive somewhere with Chuky and ifihearam and you wan join matter?omo i no get that kind power.cheesy
Cocoa is a strong product and that tells me my investment is secured with you babe. Lets give it a try, we can do this while we ignore distractions grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hmmm, I'm thinking of we taking this outta here while we give virtual things some meaning. How about that? smiley
undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by aikerism(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
I would like to know Mrs. Chima. She is very mature in her post :s... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.