Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26879 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Ehen that reminds me sef,just when i was about deciding on you on a thread,you were busy flirting with and asking another girl out on another thread at the same time professing undying love for me.

I don't know if i can trust you.undecided
Trust ke,a play boy is always a play boy oooo,abi you don ever see anything like repetant play boy?
Heed my warnings and run very far away from ifihearam ooo
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
Oh my babe, i can only be the one to do that to you. Would like to meet you, is that ok?
Aren't you the one asking to meet jambsupport? So you na player?shocked
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Remember It was a woman that caused the war between greece and troy.
I will not hesitate to instigate yet another one when it affects my soul mate. Hope you remember hw it ended ni??
Na me be troy you be Greece,who you think say go win na?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: lol dts funny, woteva
Oh that's pretty cool, i will connect soonest. Tnks for the attention wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Your sense of humor na die i swear grin.

#I'malmosttripping

Taah baby! Stop that tin, if na joke stop, if na play continue. Tripping? For who? Mbanu. You know the real deal now wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
sexkillz:
Where is "here?"
NL of cus
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: So he can't repent,what of he really loves me? I'm kinda confused undecided

Can't you see the seed of discord the devil has used chucky to plant in our lives(sobbing profusely,being comforted by an angel). Why ohh my God why? D devil wants to use chucky take away my joyno wayy. I must arise and go back to me fada!!!!
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Freiburger(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
@ Chucks, make you try maintain the rules na, see una don dey slip out of topic again.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by dazzle37(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
i have met
Sexkillz ( cool guy )
Lizzy 17( a colleague )
superted ( hmmmm lipsrsealed)
lahips ( the coolest cousin ever )
and my dearest twin sister grin

i would like to meet

Jaybee, R231, freecocoa, xynthesis,ifihearam,seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.