Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26882 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: undecided
Hmmm, I think with a little push i could get a YES. I mean a friendship YES. Babe, what if i send a PM? wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Met 5 and wont mind meeting more. Especially those willing to meet me. We could actually plan a special meet up. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
sexkillz: Met 5 and wont mind meeting more. Especially those willing to meet me. We could actually plan a special meet up. cheesy
hiya ma area fada, sup
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Cocoa is a strong product and that tells me my investment is secured with you babe. Lets give it a try, we can do this while we ignore distractions grin
You want some people to bust ya head abi? I don't want that for you grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hmmm, I think with a little push i could get a YES. I mean a friendship YES. Babe, what if i send a PM? wink
kinda kul no harm in dat
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Nna eh Chuky and ifihearam

You guys are off da hook walai,see as una hijack the thread undecided
Honey that's why we are your favourite,blushing....
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: You want some people to bust ya head abi? I don't want that for you grin
I dey try make i no think about you since yesterday. The tin no gree me, baby if na my head dem won bust, i go free am at least i go dey your arms. You know na?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

No mind Chucky, em too dey do with em shabel, emm i mean shakabular. But come o na politics section we suppose dey o. GEJ go pay us for today so? LOL
GEJ don sack una for work na,no more payment but I go fit beg for una sha if egunje go drop.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Honey that's why we are you favourite,blushing....
Guy becareful o! Na wetin?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
I dey try make i no think about you since yesterday. The tin no gree me, baby if na my head dem won bust, i go free am at least i go dey your arms. You know na?
Hmm,my hand no dey there o cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: kinda kul no harm in dat
And after that i could get your digits, meet somewhere friendly and achieve the purpose of this thread? You know what i mean wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: GEJ don sack una for work na,no more payment but I go fit beg for una sha if egunje go drop.
Taah! Commot there, we no dey give that kin tin for our tenure. Don't implicate me grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Really? I'm yet to arrive somewhere with Chuky and ifihearam and you wan join matter?omo i no get that kind power.cheesy

2 solid reasons revealed to me by God why you should choose me over chucky

I am a friend of God chucky is a friend of buhari
I am a realist he is a fake guy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jaykizz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
aikerism: I would like to know Mrs. Chima. She is very mature in her post :s... cheesy
He b lyk say u jus open nairaland ba?? Shima's wifey no mature wan bit!! Na to de abuse bachelors lyk us she sabi n to dy tell us lies bout au her husband is treatn her lyk an angel wen in actual fact, she lives a borin lyf wit her hobby (wen u read posts majorly on 'problems n solutions to it', i bet, u'l c her frontage der). Or y do u tink she spends hrs in a day browsin nl, esp at nyts?! Coz she livs a borin lif of course!! If u wana talk bout a maturd married lady, I'l choose our 1 n only miss ebony (@least she dy use her real profile pix), ROKIATU.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Guy becareful o! Na wetin?
Shuo you dey warn me for on top my chikila again,this matter serious pass as I think am.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Hmm,this sounds like bad mouthing him.

Btw he's already showing me how serious he is,did you see the poems and verses he wrote for me?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Hmm,my hand no dey there o cheesy
C'mon baabe, i go join my hand for your hand. We go scale through the times grin together we're stronger babe.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

I laugh your face,so you no even know say Buhari and your oga (GEJ) na tight friend,dem just dey deceive us say dem be enemies oooo
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Hmm,this sounds like bad mouthing him.

Btw he's already showing me how serious he is,did you see the poems and verses he wrote for me?
Honey tell am,action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Shuo you dey warn me for on top my chikila again,this matter serious pass as I think am.
Guy, face wall jor. The babe sef know the sweetest hands to handle the cocoa na grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Hmm,this sounds like bad mouthing him.

He wrote you a poem. Zezus ooooo
This is getting more serz than I expect
But cocoa u don forget all those kind words and wishes I wrote you the other day??if not for the anger you vented on me over slimyem we for don come to a consensus with our final arrangement for a blissful union ni....
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
And after that i could get your digits, meet somewhere friendly and achieve the purpose of this thread? You know what i mean wink
lol dts funny, woteva
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon baabe, i go join my hand for your hand. We go scale through the times grin together we're stronger babe.
Okay now you guys are killing me grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: hiya ma area fada, sup
I am fine. . . And you?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Guy no try am cos I no go look say we be paddy before I use Monday hammar cut your hand into two ooo,which hand you wan join? Wetin you wan follow am scale through,she tell you say she wan climb scale?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Honey tell am,action speaks louder than voice.

Remember It was a woman that caused the war between greece and troy.
I will not hesitate to instigate yet another one when it affects my soul mate. Hope you remember hw it ended ni??
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

He wrote you a poem. Zezus ooooo
This is getting more serz than I expect
But cocoa u don forget all those kind words and wishes I wrote you the other day??if not for the anger you vented on me over slimyem we for don come to a consensus with our final arrangement for a blissful union ni....
Ehen that reminds me sef,just when i was about deciding on you on a thread,you were busy flirting with and asking another girl out on another thread at the same time professing undying love for me.

I don't know if i can trust you.undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
sexkillz:
I am fine. . . And you?
m ok jus coolin off here
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jambsupport: lol dts funny, woteva
No mind datt guy na play boy him be ooo,imagine say him dey hunt for you at same time dey hunt my babe for one thread. But knees dey for ground,biko gree for am so him go leave my cocoa alone for me,I beg just gree for am even though say him no fine just try manage am like that.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: Okay now you guys are killing me grin
Oh my babe, i can only be the one to do that to you. Would like to meet you, is that ok?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
Guy, face wall jor. The babe sef know the sweetest hands to handle the cocoa na grin

Ehen dat babe don enter your line finish oooo
If nor be dis chucky. My and cocoa for don go far oooo
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: Guy no try am cos I no go look say we be paddy before I use Monday hammar cut your hand into two ooo,which hand you wan join? Wetin you wan follow am scale through,she tell you say she wan climb scale?
Your sense of humor na die i swear grin.

#I'malmosttripping

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.