Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered (24528 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / I Think I Am Pregnant / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Chaircover,

Yes he is same person. Fiance turned husband now.

@2mch, I can confidently say I have learnt how to handle my mood swings. I am a very learned person and read books to help make me a better person. Directing him to this page is no good, he never admits wrong. He is ever right! Catch him red handed with another lady, and he would turn the tables at you. And you would end up being the one crawling and begging.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
Your story is very touching and I feel very angry eith your hobby, I advise that you take up the advices of the first commenter (ifyalways). Also if your mother inlaw is a nice woman as you said then get her to be with you, you need her more than before now. I understand how first pregnancy are to some women but that does not in anyway call for the way your husband is treating you. Just get your mother inlaw as she is a woman and can understand everything.

Also don't bury your problem, share it with your mother inlaw and trusted family members who your husband respect so that they will call him to order.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by ronkebp(f): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
PLease can the moderators....hide the "pomo" that is being advertised on this page!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by ronkebp(f): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
^^^^^ Agbaya!!!!

where is Tgirl4real, someone is trying to derail this thread ooooo, he is hungry for "pomo" and we have enough mallah cows there in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
My wife gives similar complaints. I dey try small sha. But I no fit cook anything o cheesy
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by CeaserB: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
chaircover: [size=14pt]@Fanta I took the liberty of going through your previous posts and there was a big one about your fiance always putting you down and calling you fat. [/size][/b]I am just curious, Is he the one who is your husband now?

Anway thats beside the wayside; as people have advised, you are number one right now; look after yourself and make yourself happy. Your happiness is in your hands and no one elses. All the best :- **Big Hugs**

fantababy: @Chaircover,

Yes he is same person. Fiance turned husband now.

@2mch, I can confidently say I have learnt how to handle my mood swings. I am a very learned person and read books to help make me a better person. Directing him to this page is no good, [size=14pt][b] he never admits wrong. He is ever right! Catch him red handed with another lady, and he would turn the tables at you. And you would end up being the one crawling and begging.[/size]

@OP I'm sorry but your present predicament is as a result of your undying FOOLISHNESS "LOVE" over him.
Gosh! Can women be this short-sighted? angry You never had it in mind to read into the future to see if this man truly loves you before you spread your legs wide open for him. Now you're pregnant, you're looking for who to pamper you online. My dear all you're gonna get are e-hugs and e-kisses.
The man who should really be hugging and kissing you is probably elsewhere kissing and hugging another lady as I type.
It's the bitter truth. I hope you digest it with wisdom and save yourself from this reckless situation.
I wish you a safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
This kind of a man is the kind of man that make people want to curse all men! angry. Can you imagine preparing food for yourself and not preparing your wife's own with it, not to talk of your pregnant wife. What an inconsiderate man! @op pele o. sorry eehn, i feel for you. when he starts with his nonsense, just ignore him and go out and have a good time.
With that said and done. WHY IS THAT LUNATIC POSTING PICTURES OF NAKED PEOPLE angry angry
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by sunnshyn(f): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
As I read this a tear dropped from my eye...

Be strong for yourself and baby sis..

God sees it all..Trust him!
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by sharpman1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just wondering...........have you discussed ALL of these with your husband?
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by ronkebp(f): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS NASTY PICTURESok I AM EXITING THIS THREAD.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by andyanders: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
I am a man and having gone through your heart touching situation, I feel mad and confused if actually, men like your husband still exists.The worst thing you can do a pregnant woman is to make her pass through pain. This issue reminds me how I felt the day I saw my wife in the delivery room and I had to cry for her. I realized how and what my mother passed through to bring me to life.I was beside my wife, to cook for her and even bath her during and after her pregnancy until she was strong and able to continue her normal duties as a wife.
We have four children now and we both work and till date, I still cook for my children if my wife is not back from work.

I use this medium to appeal to men to please help your wives as they are not meant to be used as toys in our homes. Our wives are just a helper and also a human being. Provide an enabling environment for them so that they will see your home as the best thing that ever happened in their lives.
I wonder what it will cost a man to help her wife in doing domestic work whenever he is chanced.If I may say, your husband's aspect of having to prepare his own meal only goes to show that his action is not ordinary or maybe, he was not properly brought up by his mother and also never had a father that was caring for his mother.
To me, your husband needs deliverance and need to be taken to or advised to go to T.B Joshua for deliverance as he is not normal. Madam, I am sorry to say your husband is not normal but you must please seek God's face to overcome this. Allow peace to rain, forgetting his current attitude by not making any form of trouble with him. Do not shout at him, rather go on your kneels to pray to God every moment of your life,day,afternoon and night to help you through this trying period. Devil is at work now as h goes to where there is peace to ferment trouble. Get some gospel records with good relics to be playing whenever you are troubled, maybe Angels could minister to him through the relics when he listens to them.

God will favor you and you will deliver like a Hebrew woman. You shall go to the Delivery Room to deliver and not Labour room. God will take control.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by CeaserB: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: This kind of a man is the kind of man that make people want to curse all men! angry. Can you imagine preparing food for yourself and not preparing your wife's own with it, not to talk of your pregnant wife. What an inconsiderate man! @op pele o. sorry eehn, i feel for you. when he starts with his nonsense, just ignore him and go out and have a good time.

She saw it coming but never gave it a deep thought. Now she's blaming the man, who had been giving her clues that he never really loved her in the first place. Can I say is she really that clueless or was she charmed into the relationship?
Not all men are ready to commit into marriage. It takes a sensible woman to know these men whence dating them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by tolutara: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
OP wow is all I can say......

I feel so bad and sad that you have to go through this. I am 9 months pregnant like you and feeling every bit of pelvic pain you described in your post and darling, that pain is no joke.

The only advise i can render is that you take things really easy and it is easy to say but hard to do.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Sagamite(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
fantababy:
I am a full time working lady & very hard working, am not boasting about it. All through my pregnancy, I ensured that I did not allow the sickness associated with pregnancy to slow me down. I always cooked & went to the market myself. My hubby goes to work with lunch and eats every night. The very few times when am unable to make his dinner, due to extreme fatigue, my dear hubby wears a long face & prepares only his own food, without asking me if I have eaten. I find that very selfish, but I have bottled it up. Imagine, me curled up in bed, too tired & hungry, and my dear hubby goes into the kitchen, prepares something, and eats alone, without looking at me twice. He makes very annoying statements, like “am pretending or am I the first pregnant woman!”

All through this pregnancy, I have suffered extreme pelvic pain, waist pain & swellings. My feet size went from size 39 – 42. I feel pains standing for more than 10 mins, but I bear it all & pretend, least my hubby makes more annoying statement. I can cope with the physical pains, but I cannot combine this with verbal abuse & emotional pain. I get really uncomfortable most times, and simply requests like pls turn off the AC, give me your pillow, pls open the windows are met with negative responses most times or done grudgingly. Even a simple massage request is always done in such haste.

shocked

Some times when I read these sort of stories on NL, I mutter and wander "Where the fck do you women get these men from"?

It just makes me more arrogant because it re-enforces my belief men like me are gold dust to women.

And some yeye ronkebp would be saying I have no value to give. angry

Some yeye stillwater will say I should go and marry (i.e. any shythead Nigerian girl) and give a shythead the gold dusts she does not deserve. angry

Fck Not!

The pregnancy period is a period my wife will be laughing that at least she can get away with murder and I can't say shyt.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by UnitedManc: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
Oh sorry dear, please don't let any man treat u like shit. Be humble and try make urself happy. By so doing, he will soon realise you don't need him to be happy. I wish you a safe delivery and please take care
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
CeaserB:

She saw it coming but never gave it a deep thought. Now she's blaming the man, who had been giving her clues that he never really loved her in the first place. Can I say is she really that clueless or was she charmed into the relationship?
Not all men are ready to commit into marriage. It takes a sensible woman to know these men whence dating them.
Then i don't know what to say about that, but the deed as been done, she came here for some advice, and thats exactly what i gave her.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by akinreals: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
awwww, i felt very bad reading this, infact, i called my wife and we read it together. How i wish u can give me his number, i feel like crying right now, how can a man treat his better half like dat. My wife is here with me as i am typing this, i have two kids and i cannot just imagine a man treating his preggy wife like dat, is he a devil? I over pampered my wife when she was preggy with our first child, i washed, cooked, massaged, we did all d sleepless nights togeda, our second pregnant was very easy for both of us, infact it was as if i was d one carrying d pregnant. Pls be strong and d Almighty God will be with u.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by ronkebp(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
Sagamite:

shocked

Some times when I read these sort of stories on NL, I mutter and wander "Where the fck do you women get these men from"?

It just makes me more arrogant because it re-enforces my belief men like me are gold dust to women.

And some yeye ronkebp would be saying I have no value to give. angry

Some yeye stillwater will say I should go and marry (i.e. any shythead Nigerian girl) and give a shythead the gold dusts she does not deserve. angry

Fck Not!

The pregnancy period is a period my wife will be laughing that at least she can get away with murder and I can't say shyt.

YOUR VALUES ARE obvioulsy better than the OP's husband.
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by themecool(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Can u marry me ma bb pin26E5F8E2
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by mayluv(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
it is well my dear. we NLs love u & r here 4 u. wish u safe delivery. *** hugs & kisses ***
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by emmalezy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lol
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Heck: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mod All these pictures are distractions. My dear OP look at yourself again. The guy is right, you are not the first to get pregnant. remember this guy is marrying for the first time, you are also being a wife for the first time. You are the first babe he is living with in such strange mood swings. He is seeing your disfigured shape for the first time. He is trying to cope with his new experience, but you are not letting him. your man may not be the best of men, certainly he is not the worst. YOU NAG A LOT. The pictures you paint here brings my MADAM RIGHT WIFE to the fore. Your man gets moody too.

Pregnancy is challenging, no doubt. Being loved is different from being pampered. If he cooks for you today, any day he fails to cook, NTA will read it. In between your lines, I can read that he loves you. Only play boys pamper. Real men love and care. Drop that pampering demand please. the chase is long over. You are now husband and wife, not boyfriend and girlfriend. We have three kids, I can't remember ever boiling water for my wife; though we had a helper. Good, you often apologize after accusing him falsely that he is into extra marital game. Those who play about don't show the babes to their wives. Wake up. Melancholy or whatever is an academic path for sympathy. My grand mother who equally was, knew no such, yet coped.

Please may this be the only side advise you are seeking about your marriage. Never bring any third party into your home else prepare in time to join the long list of divorced babes. Start the pampering, may be he will learn. Any how, think of a helper and do not run your mouth. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by Everest9(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
some man can be selfish but try to be happy for the unborn baby he needs you
Re: I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered by jevic(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just put your trust in God,He will see you through. Because He is the Author and Finisher of our faith. It is well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.