Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! (20282 Views)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 1:49am On Aug 08, 2012
*falls from iroko laughing in boko haram style*
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 08, 2012
-
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Cuddlemii: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2012
@op
how can i be of help? shall i throw you an online party, recital, shower.... name it and its all urs.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Is 190 the bride?

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by isalegan2: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Interesting. Do people really meet on NL. . .and get married? Well, I'll be. . . undecided cheesy

Congrats! smiley
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2012
isale_gan2: Interesting. Do people really meet on NL. . .and get married? Well, I'll be. . . undecided cheesy

Congrats! smiley

I know a couple of ppl who met and married on NL lol.

it depends on how serious they take each other.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2012
@Poster

congrats. cheesy
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by dasparrow: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2012
190: crownprice whos the unfortunate girl undecided

LOL grin
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by foyeks2001(f): 2:41am On Aug 08, 2012
Who's d lucky girl? @poster

Dyt rite?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 08, 2012
bennyraz: New new lies every week SMDH

190: crownprice whos the unfortunate girl undecided

grin grin
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by odumchi: 2:47am On Aug 08, 2012
OP, congratulations. This shows that Nairaland is not just about tribalism and nonsensical debates.

[size=5pt]You resemble GEJ a little.[/size] grin
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by dasparrow: 2:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Crown Prince: What I feel inside right now cannot be expressed on Nairaland. I say a big thank you to Mr. Seun, mukina, jee bee and the new orange man on the saddle.with consent from my amiable lovely damsel,I say a big thank you. My felicitation also goes to forum members and the ladies too here that took me for granted until a beau among you identified me.

It started like a joke here but seriously in no time,we will be tying the nuptial knot at an elaborate wedding. Everyone will be duly invited as we have concluded the traditional engagements.

My angel,you consent to me doing this,waiting to hear your inputs.

Congratulations and wishing you both all the best. I just hope you both have seriously prayed about this. I don't want to see some stupid thread from you guys couple of years down the line in the family section of Nairaland talking about wanting a divorce or airing your dirty linen here on Nairaland by throwing accusations at each other. Here is wishing you all the best marital life has to offer.

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2012
idowuogbo is getting married finally?is nairaland a dating site for the frustrated?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Ivynwa(f): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2012
The bride is either freecocoa or Dyt, they are the only females that commented along with Idowu before the poster acknowledged the presence of his NL queen in the thread. The poster sounds serious. Congrats to you and your queen.

isale_gan2: Interesting. Do people really meet on NL. . .and get married? Well, I'll be. . . undecided cheesy

Congrats! smiley

@Isale
No Babes they don't. Do they? tongue tongue You know what I'm talking about girl.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by uceee(m): 2:57am On Aug 08, 2012
IF (a big if) this is true, then its very sweet. **dreaming of meeting my bride on Nairaland** Abeg Seun & Mods how do we qualify for this stage of nairalanding where u get to choose a bride?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by foyeks2001(f): 3:03am On Aug 08, 2012
uceee: IF (a big if) this is true, then its very sweet. ***dreaming of meeting my bride on Nairaland*** Abeg Seun & Mods how do we qualify for this stage of nairalanding where u get to choose a bride?

Go to www.nairalist.com...nairaland sister company...*winks*
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by CyberG: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2012
Something does not add up except you can explain it. Just a few days ago, you wrote:

Serious Advice Needed ASAP Or.......... by Crown Prince(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02

I have fallen for this chic. She has all the attributes i desire in a woman. Infact,i have confess love to her and indicated interest to marry her.
She is in a very serious date with a guy of over 5years and has consistently reminded me that.
How do i break the deadlock and convince this lady to abandon her guy for me.
House...helep me with convincing strategy.

And then...

Re: Serious Advice Needed ASAP Or.......... by Crown Prince(m): [b]9:46am On Aug 03
freecocoa: OP kill her boyfriend and she's all yours.

No strategy will work better than this.
I should kill her bf and go to prison huh?
Cocoa,is there no sane tactics i can adopt to wrestle her from that un-deserving hunchback?
I know you are proficient in this kinda mudane task.[/b]

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1007551/serious-advice-needed-asap

2 Likes

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I know a couple of ppl who met and married on NL lol.

it depends on how serious they take each other.
Haba,why unmarried sisters still dey rush go church na
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by foyeks2001(f): 3:31am On Aug 08, 2012
CyberG: Something does not add up except you can explain it. Just a few days ago, you wrote:

Serious Advice Needed ASAP Or.......... by Crown Prince(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02

I have fallen for this chic. She has all the attributes i desire in a woman. Infact,i have confess love to her and indicated interest to marry her.
She is in a very serious date with a guy of over 5years and has consistently reminded me that.
How do i break the deadlock and convince this lady to abandon her guy for me.
House...helep me with convincing strategy.

And then...

Re: Serious Advice Needed ASAP Or.......... by Crown Prince(m): [b]9:46am On Aug 03
freecocoa: OP kill her boyfriend and she's all yours.

No strategy will work better than this.
I should kill her bf and go to prison huh?
Cocoa,is there no sane tactics i can adopt to wrestle her from that un-deserving hunchback?
I know you are proficient in this kinda mudane task.[/b]

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1007551/serious-advice-needed-asap

Sorry to ask dis bro...are u freecocoa's boy? *winks*...
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 08, 2012
Gaiden k:
Haba,why unmarried sisters still dey rush go church na

Why are unmarried naija men also going to church? Haba! undecided
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by uceee(m): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2012
foyeks2001:

Go to www.nairalist.com...nairaland sister company...*winks*
Lol.....@foyeks, We can make it happen. We could be the next couple thanking NL. If u are in support say aye. The aye has it.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Cuddlemii: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2012
foyeks2001:

Sorry to ask dis bro...are u freecocoa's boy? *winks*...

Babe na everyone relationship status you come investigate?
First, Dyt was the bride to be. The trend has now changed to who freecocoa's boy is
Dnt worry you would soon find freecocoa's girl
amebo cheesy who be ur own?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by stpat1(m): 3:46am On Aug 08, 2012
hahahahaah if this is true then crownprince you're fuckd cos chicks on nairaland are NAZARETH and it unfortunately its one of idowu, dyf or freecocoa, guy you're on your own ooo lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by foyeks2001(f): 3:53am On Aug 08, 2012
uceee: Lol.....@foyeks, We can make it happen. We could be the next couple thanking NL. If u are in support say aye. The aye has it.

Eee yaahh...just too late bro cos my wedding is around d corner...can link u up wit someone specially and beautiful made though-Hmmmmm...*Ileke-Idi* or *Idowuogbo*
Now I see those two...they are after me, dis time enuf strokes of canes on my back

*running4mydearlife*outter here bro
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Caseless: 3:58am On Aug 08, 2012
freecocoa: You wish
the guy must b high on some free cocoa.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by foyeks2001(f): 4:00am On Aug 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Babe na everyone relationship status you come investigate?
First, Dyt was the bride to be. The trend has now changed to who freecocoa's boy is
Dnt worry you would soon find freecocoa's girl
amebo cheesy who be ur own?

Sorry Sir/Ma
Lips sealed...don't just know what's wrong wiv me these days o...cos am only good at LMAO going thru some posts on nairaland...but seems nairaland has changed thou, unlike b4 when someone experience enuf yabbings,dat made me stopped commenting...not dat I can't but dont just av d time...I think I will now need 2 go and see a doctor cos av got a problem-*itching fingers*Lol
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Cuddlemii: 4:09am On Aug 08, 2012
foyeks2001:

Sorry Sir/Ma
Lips sealed...don't just know what's wrong wiv me these days o...cos am only good at LMAO going thru some posts on nairaland...but seems nairaland has changed thou, unlike b4 when someone experience enuf yabbings,dat made me stopped commenting...not dat I can't but dont just av d time...I think I will now need 2 go and see a doctor cos av got a problem-*itching fingers*Lol

u v got a problem ke? impossicant!
its those itchy fingers that makes this place fun
was just teasing u. carry on me sef wan know the bride wink
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by bily(m): 4:13am On Aug 08, 2012
stpat1: hahahahaah if this is true then crownprince you're fuckd cos chicks on nairaland are NAZARETH and it unfortunately its one of idowu, dyf or freecocoa, guy you're on your own ooo lipsrsealed

Don't judge a book by its cover, same way Charlie boy has Linda as alter ego, most nairaland also have different handles with different persona.

Same way Linda/Charlie boy never visits Charles oputas home, freecocoa or whoeva the mystery girl is May never visit crown prince lol
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by uceee(m): 4:15am On Aug 08, 2012
foyeks2001:

Eee yaahh...just too late bro cos my wedding is around d corner...can link u up wit someone specially and beautiful made though-Hmmmmm...*Ileke-Idi* or *Idowuogbo*
Now I see those two...they are after me, dis time enuf strokes of canes on my back

*running4mydearlife*outter here bro
Girls at war? Really scary. *running4mydearlife2*
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by otokx(m): 4:16am On Aug 08, 2012
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by balogunsam(m): 4:18am On Aug 08, 2012
awwwww.....nice fake story.....anyway where is the thread, to 'point and kill' any lady of your choice....

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by foyeks2001(f): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

u v got a problem ke? impossicant!
its those itchy fingers that makes this place fun
was just teasing u. carry on me sef wan know the bride wink

Hmmmmm...now am flattered
Don't worry bro, we r still on it...we go surely know d bride...Lol
bily:

Don't judge a book by its cover, same way Charlie boy has Linda as alter ego, most nairaland also have different handles with different persona.

Same way Linda/Charlie boy never visits Charles oputas home, freecocoa or whoeva the mystery girl is May never visit crown prince lol

Certainly...u r bad...C'mmon give d OP a break bro....Hahahahahaha
uceee: Girls at war? Really scary. *running4mydearlife2*

Aren't u a man? Don't tell me u r not man enuf pls? Give me a second, Hmmm, If u can't handle girls now, I bet it if u wld b able 2 handle ur wifey...C'ommon grow some muscles jor...*winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk / When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.