Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! (20287 Views)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by ayobase(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2012
190: .....you musnt be below age 24 abeg - i cant put old cargo for my house

U really need old cargo then!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2012
Crown Prince: Sweetheart,you have really evaded detection. That's a superlative performance you are putting here to disbalance their curiosity. I told you we shouldn't do this knowing how krazy this members are.
Anyway,since you don't have a picture on your profile,let me give them icing sugar before the cake.
Couldnt ur 'sweetheart' get a better background, that + her pose makes her look like a villager. all these village babes
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Rhino5dm: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2012
The background of those pictures look like some "face me I face you" .at water side.

Abeg, Get a nice place for that angel.

Crown Prince: Sweetheart,you have really evaded detection. That's a superlative performance you are putting here to disbalance their curiosity. I told you we shouldn't do this knowing how krazy this members are.
Anyway,since you don't have a picture on your profile,let me give them icing sugar before the cake.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2012
F
Babzilla:
Couldnt ur 'sweetheart' get a better background, that + her pose makes her look like a villager. all these village babes
Lmfaoooo! Liv me o!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by ayobase(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2012

Thunder fire u!
Na we u dey send on wild goose chase abi!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Rhino5dm: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2012
Get off my head!!! How did you managed to hacked in to what am trying to post?

Babzilla:
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2012
DAvIt0:

true na tho all the best
Thank u! U go come d after parrie?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by ayobase(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Bring 2rolls of white cloth, 7 brooms (na 7 people go use am) 3 kegs of vegetable oil, 12 creates of egg, 2 black chickens plus ur mother middle name. I guarentee you, within 3days, 3 people go smile at you.

Laugh wan kill me for here!
Ur food stuffs don finish?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by 190: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

undecided undecided
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by ayobase(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2012
blank:

The people that had replied as at that time were Idowuogbo, bennyraz, Dyt, fresh_dude, freecocoa, Tobechi74, 190, Excelboi and Mcnepow. Most of them are male so we eliminate those ones leaving us with Idowuogbo, Dyt and Freecocoa. Idowuogbo has been eliminated by you as you said she should be your chief bridesmaid. This leaves Dyt and Freecocoa.

My guess is Freecocoa as she has kinda been too consistent on your posts and i think she has a second handle. Except the guys are not really guys but are females in disguise.

Private detective blank!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by ayobase(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2012
sexkillz: A worthy point to note is that the picture the Op posted above is neither freecocoa
nor Dyt. . .

Bottomline is that OP is just another shameless pathetic online attention seeker. . . a.k.a. An acidtalker.

So, u sabi dem all!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by ayobase(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: F
Lmfaoooo! Liv me o!

Me likey ur e-blushing o!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

Me likey ur e-blushing o!
cheesy wink grin
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by DExplorer1: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:
No spoil market naw. Are you not aware that the priest eats from the altar? grin
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by deniyor: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
The pixs the OP posted are those of his sister. His real sweetheart is a guy. Folks, CrownPrince is queer, that's why he can't name his partner.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2012
deniyor: The pixs the OP posted are those of his sister. His real sweetheart is a guy. Folks, CrownPrince is queer, that's why he can't name his partner.
FAIL!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by deniyor: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
FAIL!

abeg comot for road, wannabe wife. Go find person wey go marry you and stop taking panadol for another person's headache.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by deniyor: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2012
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Crown Prince: What I feel inside right now cannot be expressed on Nairaland. I say a big thank you to Mr. Seun, mukina, jee bee and the new orange man on the saddle.with consent from my amiable lovely damsel,I say a big thank you. My felicitation also goes to forum members and the ladies too here that took me for granted until a beau among you identified me.

It started like a joke here but seriously in no time,we will be tying the nuptial knot at an elaborate wedding. Everyone will be duly invited as we have concluded the traditional engagements.

My angel,you consent to me doing this,waiting to hear your inputs.
so who be the lucky bride?
na idowu or slimyem?
or abi na freecocoa?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2012
deniyor:
abeg comot for road, wannabe wife. Go find person wey go marry you and stop taking panadol for another person's headache.
Calm ur gums mehn! It reach dis kian level? undecided undecided
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2012
lefulefu:
so who be the lucky bride?
na idowu or slimyem?
or abi na freecocoa?
Guess!!!!
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2012
I and my deserving partner have decided that our online characters independently shouldn't interfer with our private life and marital obligations so critics and bashing here will not deter our resolve for everlasting happiness.
The reason to start thread was a joint decision to share our moment of ectasy and fantasy. It began here so it will be kinda encouraging to inspire others that actually the inevitable can happen here.please,this aint any scam but a positive direction that demands commendation rather than intolerable virtuperations from pessimistic fellow here.
For those that encourage and wish us well,may GOd corner your owm online member toward your direction

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2012
kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by deniyor: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Calm ur gums mehn! It reach dis kian level? undecided undecided

My apologies, I went too far.
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2012
deniyor:

My apologies, I went too far.
It's aite! * winks*
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by trent9002(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2012
[/b]
Crown Prince: What I feel inside right now cannot be expressed on Nairaland. I say a big thank you to Mr. Seun, mukina, jee bee and the new orange man on the saddle.with consent from my amiable lovely damsel,I say a big thank you. My felicitation also goes to forum members and the ladies too here that took me for granted until a beau among you identified me.

It started]like a joke here but seriously in no time,we will be tying the nuptial knot at an elaborate wedding. [b][/b]Everyone will be duly invited[b]
as we have concluded the traditional engagements.

My angel,you consent to me doing this,waiting to hear your inputs.
we are 900k strong. Are you sure you have food for all of us?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2012
trent9002: [b][/b]we are 900k strong. Are you sure you have food for all of us?
Kunlikunli surplus walaiiiii...
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by UNLEASHED(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2012
Awww so cute
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by sessydoo(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2012
190: everyone just dey marry

na only me remain!

eyah, shey u go marry me then?? but na uk i dey ooo. its good we have uk nairalanders session sef, make we know ppl wey dey close to our domain..lol
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by 190: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2012
sessydoo:

eyah, shey u go marry me then?? but na uk i dey ooo. its good we have uk nairalanders session sef, make we know ppl wey dey close to our domain..lol

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by sweetcocoa(f): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Okay people so what if cocoa is the bride?

Na crime?
Re: We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: Okay people so what if cocoa is the bride?

Na crime?
Yes o! We no fit dey grind d same rod na! Fix up mehn! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.