Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship (2108 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship by larger20(m): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2006
I know this is kind of odd and maybe not a lot of girls in nigeria behave manly, however i have seen it a lot. Some girls go for the guys instead of the guys going for girls. Hot guys know exactly what am talking about. They will like to take advantage of you even if you have a girl friend.

Recently I meet one girl in my local bar who works for exxon mobil. Very smart girl but my problem with this girl is that instead of me being the man and trying to impress, it was the opposite and she is planning to move in with me this summer. I am getting "it" but i don't feel confortable in this type of relationship. What do you advice?
Re: This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship by topup: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2008
Though I'm sure your problem's probably sorted itself out now, (A whole year has passed)

You want to be in charge? Try and figure out what exactly makes you feel uncomfortable, do you want her to depend on you, and need you? Do you want her to take a seat back, try talking this out with her, don't approach it as if you want her to change, but you want her to understand that she should involve you more in the decisions made in the relationship.
Re: This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship by HCH3COO: 3:09am On Aug 07, 2008
Bro, why are you ressurecting dead ancient threads ? Are you okay? undecided
Re: This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Aug 07, 2008
To Poster
I guess this is called civilization. The world is changing and maybe soon men would give birth to babies. grin
Re: This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship by KarmaMod(f): 3:59am On Aug 07, 2008
I'm confused. What exactly is the problem here?

what's with the old threads
Re: This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 4:12am On Aug 07, 2008
Topup didnt get the memo, but the exxon chick moved in with Larger and the fruit of that union is almost 2yrs old.
Re: This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship by tpia6: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Singles Out There? / Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( / What Is Wrong With Children Of Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.