Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl (3721 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by macino1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
I came across this picture on Facebook.
Some goup of guys were resuing a drowning lady but the manner at which it was done and the facial expression of the lady drew my attention to share it here.
My question is:
* Guys: what will you do if she was your girlfriend with that facial expression?
* Babes: what will you do if your guy was among those guys Or you were the victim been rescued like that?

Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by cruzita(f): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
undecided and the mumu dey smile wholeheartedly
Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
seems the guys suffer from boobs deficiency including the married nigga,tf?

Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by ekoson95(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dangerous pleasure tongue
Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by healthyarena(f): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mtschu Nonsense!
Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
cruzita:
undecided and the mumu dey smile wholeheartedly
as if you will not smile, if you were the 1
Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by yarimo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
I like this kind of swimming grin
Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by Elder4all(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
That guy won commot her breast?? Na wa ooo!!
Re: See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl by cruzita(f): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
WarRLaY:
as if you will not smile, if you were the 1
I can't misuse my smile na

(1) (Reply)

***** / Edo Girl Posts Before And After Sex Selfie With Her Boyfriend (pic) / When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.