Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,336 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? (9243 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by davidif: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2007
FLIRTING IN A BANK which kind nonsense be this? are you supposed to be flirting or working!!! and you wonder why naija is still a third world country, instead of working and concentrating on the job, you're worried about flirting, nonsense. That's why i like yanki, everybody has a serious business approach to life. They are all focused that's why they are so excellent and achieve a lot, we instead we go dey play. If you want to flirt, flirt outside the office, when you are not at work, there is a time for everything. Here in yanki some people work 70 hours a week and they are so focused in what they do because they want to be the best by all means, in naija on the other hand, people would discourage you (ah oga you too dey work). So keep flirting, and keep wondering why James Watson will be saying that our IQ no good enough "anu yin se mi." and you wonder why AIDS is spreading.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by uspry1(f): 1:31am On Dec 21, 2007
This topic is really funny!!! Nigerian male bankers flirt girls during the work hours in the bank, what a laugh!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2007
undecided undecidedAre bankers flirts? undecided undecided Please change the topic because not all girls have room for such unbeneficial thoughts smiley.

davidif:

FLIRTING IN A BANK which kind nonsense be this? are you supposed to be flirting or working!!! and you wonder why naija is still a third world country, instead of working and concentrating on the job, you're worried about flirting, nonsense. That's why i like yanki, everybody has a serious business approach to life. They are all focused that's why they are so excellent and achieve a lot, we instead we go dey play. If you want to flirt, flirt outside the office, when you are not at work, there is a time for everything. Here in yanki some people work 70 hours a week and they are so focused in what they do because they want to be the best by all means, in naija on the other hand, people would discourage you (ah oga you too dey work). So keep flirting, and keep wondering why James Watson will be saying that our IQ no good enough "anu yin se mi." and you wonder why AIDS is spreading.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Globaltech: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2007
Don't they have mystery shoppers/rules of etiquette nko?  banking sector needs a lot of improvements in my dear country .
Issues with ATMs,holding share certificates longer than stipulated time,trading with customers  money and not paying interest on such monies after they were returned to the owners.etc ,etc.
Well  I strongly believe  that CBN banking supervision department is fully up to the task for greater banking experience in Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nautillus(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2007
@every respondent on this second page,

With the bad grammar and all from the topic poster, I do not think
that he was referring to flirting on the job ok. Banking is very serious business in Nija &
if you make out some time to follow the financial world, you would discover that "Emerging Markets" This is what FI's from Africa/Middle East/ South America are classifiedfinancial muscles has carved a niche for itself globally as very serious forces to reckon with.

But of the jobi really can't vouch 4 them grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by fabiyi: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2007
Hello people,

Being a flirt is not a function of your profession but it is a subset of whom you are. Really, to the glory of God, this is my third bank now and I have not experienced such. Every girl wants a better man that can sigle-handedly meet her needs in all aspects and no girl anywhere in the world will want to marry a man without a good source of income.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, I hope you will agree with me that banking sector is the highest employer of labour today and the third paying sector ranking after oil and telecommunication respectively.

Back to your question, WHO IS A BANKER? A banker is somebody who has successfully completed and passed the final examination of The Chartered Institute of Banker of Nigeria (CIBN) and the person is being addressed as an 'ACIB' or "FCIB". That is, chartered Banker.

For other people that are working in the bank but they are not chartered, they are being addressed as BANK STAFF whether you are a cashier, security personnel, contract staff, permanent staff of a bank, you are not recognised as a banker untill you are chartered. It is just like a law graduate who has not gone to law school and not being called to Bar. Ofcourse, the person can work in the court but not yet certified as a lawyer.

In fact, with the latest enactment of CIBN Act, a person who is not chartered will soon be shown the way out of the bank as the person cannot head strategic position in the bank and most of them will soon be frustrated out of the industry. It is just like a university lecturer that does not have a PhD. So tell me, can he become a professor? No way!

I am proud to be a Chartered Banker and Accountant (ACIB, ACA).

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by degubi(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2007
why do girls think that bankers are flirts? because they have being unfortunate to meet the wrong set of bankers,and this has probably led to a misconceived view of bank staffs. if u are used to flirting with people u will always find urself doing it even if u are in a monastry. besides flirting is done by both sexes, some men think that  women who work in banks are nothing to write home about, but the truth is such impression only arise after a few isolated cases, not all bank workers fall into such category.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by toyboy1(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2007
Y d gals think bankers are flirt,
I am not new to such assertion by people, and i have so much gotten so used to it that it doesnt bother me anymore.
I have had gals come to my desk and leave phone numbers, some who couldn't come to my desk drop their numbers with the security men at the entrance to give to me.
But as a personal rule, i dont date my customers, cos my appearance in d office is always business like.
Just like Fabiyi said, being a flirt is a function of your person and not your profession. Ladies generally flock around bankers, especially good looking ones who dress sharply too, so u wouldnt blame those use the oppurtunity to lay as many as they can, its only cos they have got willing accomplices/victims.  QED
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by diyobdw(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2007
degubi:

why do girls think that bankers are flirts? because they have being unfortunate to meet the wrong set of bankers,and this has probably led to a misconceived view of bank staffs. if u are used to flirting with people u will always find yourself doing it even if u are in a monastry. besides flirting is done by both sexes, some men think that women who work in banks are nothing to write home about, but the truth is such impression only arise after a few isolated cases, not all bank workers fall into such category.

well said cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2007
I'm not a banker, but most of my closest friends are.

davidif:

For your info, Nigerian bankers are one of the most serious and over laboured set of people in the Nigerian working class. They barely have time for themselves.

@topic
Most Niaja girls feel that bankers are financially stable and wouldn't mind hanging around them even if nothing would come out of the relationship. In most cases the bankers are the ones that are being wooed by these girls.
This automatically makes the bankers flirts as most of them can hardly resist the proposals of these beautiful daughters of eve.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by jmichael90: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2007
Going by the definition of Banker. A banker is somebody who has successfully completed and passed the final examination of The Chartered Institute of Banker of Nigeria (CIBN) and the person is being addressed as an 'ACIB' or "FCIB". That is, chartered Banker. I think the poster of this thread is not refering to Bankers rather BANK STAFF(cashier, security personnel, contract staff, permanent staff of a bank) cos these are the set of people have i experience the attitude describe above with.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by cecegorz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ IDEY
you're just a complete disgrace to the banking profession. what with those bollocks u posted here, u can't even string a sentence together, and all u're looking for in girls is who to 'lay'.
it's ur type that will do unprintable things with their secs and female customers in a secluded office if given the chance.
though somebody pointed out u might just be a note counter in a banking hall!
it's got nothing to do with the profession, but just like the popular line from pastor Chris, used recently in peak milk advert 'It's in you'
The stupidity is actually in YOU!
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by digitatas: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
a bank manager once tried to sleep with my girlfiend just because she was looking for a job in the bank.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by gbeborun(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2007
Imagine, is a cashier a banker? I think bank worker is referable. Majority of the people that call themselves bankers are BANK WORKERS! Na only to post and market them sabi!!!!!
Banker my a.s.*!
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by uchetobi(f): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2007
the poster is a disgrace to the banking profession, If he is looking for girls to lay, he may want to try the brothel and i suggest he learns sentence construction before then, hisses
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Finecat(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
@uchetobi

Obviously, you are a banker. Let me know what bank you work for. Are you a marketer?
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
A banker is someone who is employed by a bank, especially but not necessarily an executive or officer.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by rockiedink(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
Seun:

A banker is someone who is employed by a bank, especially but not necessarily an executive or officer.

thank you. help me tell them.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by HYBRIDX(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
whats the deal with bankers anyways?banking is not synonymous with flirting,is it?any body could be a flirt whether a banker or not. . . . . . . . u see the problem with nigerians . . . . we are so stereotype . . . . .no doubt there will definately foing to be flirts the bank . . . but not every banker is a flirt . . . .anybody could be a flirt IRRESPECTIVE of his kind of job . . . . . . . . .am a banker and i aint no flirt . . . . but that dont mean if i see a pretty gurl i aint gonna buy her a drink . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Bodiga(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2007
guy! if you don't know let me educate you, the only thing girlz luv more than money is their rep. they want to date a guy that is reputable, 1 who as a rep, a guy that they knoow thier friendz talk about, or wish to b with, bob if you that kind of man then I don't need to tell you that you are a ladyz man. now you talk of banker? come on man look at that name alone [/color]"BANKER" [color=Black] not that she needs his money but u know, it's all about the " REP"

BODIGA
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by oyie(f): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2007
@ poster,

well,maybe from ur outward appearance the girls could read you!! grin wink grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Kandaha: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2007
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by gbeborun(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2007
Seun:

Mr Seun, pls give us the source of YOUR DEFINITION!
Going by your definition, drivers and security officers employed by banks are BANKERS!
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2007
A person who works for a bank is a bank employee. The person could be a cashier, security guard or an accountant.

The poster needs to clarify what he is referring to.

I dont deny the fact that majority of the bank employees are not hard working but like in any other profession, some try to take undue advantage of their positions in the bank. I once went to a bank to withdraw some money and also to send some money to someone. My girlfriend was with me at the time. I asked her that she could stand in the que to withdraw the money and in the mean time I will fill in the forms to send the money. Whilst giving cash to her, this cashier passed on to her a slip with his fone number. She came up to me and showed me whats had happened. I could not believe it. If it was a bank in some advanced country, this cashier would never have dared to behave like that.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by floxyrangy: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2007
I think I understand what the poster means, despite his English. I used to have a banker living in my boys' quarters. The guy was always with girls. He had one who would stay over for the night till the next morning, during break, he would come home with another one, after work by 5pm, he would come with another one, after that one leaves, another one would come and would stay till the next morning. That was how he went on. I personally cannot trust bankers because I know so many bankers and they all act like flirts. I am yet to meet a banker who is responsible when it comes to women affairs.
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by saucekid(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
bankers. . . . . .flirters. . . . . .uhm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by cmishaelo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2007
hallo banker, i can't help but marvel at your english and style of writing, which bank do u work in? grin, who are your clients shocked, sorry just curious. about being flirty,guess u bankers can't just get your filthy eyes off anything in skirts,i have witnessed these several times when i go to the bank,its just too awful, sorry bankers,maybe a change of profession would do the magic cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by jiogah(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2007
you guys dat are not in 9ja cant seem to undastand whats up. planning to work in a bank. In a nigerian i'm sure it takes xtra care not to flirt. the gals sef no de help matters. these day gals coming into the banking halls hve bank dresses leki one once told me. so when i start my bank job, since i know i cant beat them ,
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by jiogah(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2007
you guys dat are not in 9ja cant seem to undastand whats up. planning to work in a bank. In a nigerian i'm sure it takes xtra care not to flirt. the gals sef no de help matters. these day gals coming into the banking halls hve bank dresses leki one once told me. so when i start my bank job, since   i know i cant beat them ,
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
jiogah:

you guys that are not in Nigeria can't seem to undastand whats up. planning to work in a bank. In a nigerian i'm sure it takes xtra care not to flirt. the gals sef no de help matters. these day gals coming into the banking halls hve bank dresses leki one once told me. so when i start my bank job, since i know i can't beat them ,

Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2007
Doctors flirt, Politicians flirt so why not bankers?! After all they earn the mega bucks!
Re: Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? by odada(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2007
Bizl4Rizl:

Doctors flirt, Politicians flirt so why not bankers?! After all they earn the mega bucks!
Tell 'em jooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Watch How African Girl Kiss Her Pet Dog Passionately (pic+video) / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.