Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53931 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
go ahead don't dullwink
pearl~hapi:
Whrz ma hubby•sowi sweets had to charge but am back nau•wizzy r u here so I pik
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
wallahi, I had to carry my generator inside d car so as to charge..I no wan dull at all
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
Walks in quietly wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
interesting, will like to play though!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Odunnu: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
What am I missing again? sad sad sad
Anyway, better late than never!
Promises to be fun , entertaining and . . . informative.
*takes a seat in the back row*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Santino1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pearl and Wizzy, the stage is all set for you guys..

Let the game begin

we are suffering from "hyper-popcorn" syndrome already grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
quietly?? U be thief??..ok sitdown fr floor, I just mob am now now! lipsrsealed
Legit1: Walks in quietly wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ooook•game started•scenario 2 chozen
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Ooook•game started•scenario 2 chozen

Tough babe, I respect thee.
Read the Scenario and do justice to it. Let the game begin!!!

Scenario2-
You send the wrong text that was meant for your aristo (sugar daddy or maga) to your real boyfriend. Your bf thinks you are on your way to your village meanwhile you are headed to London courtesy of your sugar daddy.

The text goes like this, “Dear, thank you for the land, the one million naira, my school fees and of course my trip to London. I am about to board the plane now, will call you when I land at the Heathrow airport. Love, Mariam.

Your real bf’s reply goes thus, “I don’t even know you anymore, and I am disappointed”.

A) How would you get yourself out this mess? Will you abandon the trip? Will you go ahead with the trip? What steps would you take to resolve the situation?

B) Remember you used the word, “Dear” and not your maga’s name.

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
forgive my jittery, I will go with option A,call off the flight. Call the alhaji immediately and tell him I just received a distress call from my village about my mum who has just being diagnosed for kidney infection and I need to be there ASAP. Take a flight down to some reserved and low class hotel in the regions of calabar to butress the claim I made to my hubby. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
*she swaggers in*

My koboko no gree show ni? I go scatter dis tin o! angry

illicit: interesting, will like to play though!
How far? Are u sexy? Na side pattern u barb down dia or eddy murphy? Flirting mode activated#

Cuddles! I don dey operate my scenario.... cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Eeehhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Wey seed?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
PLEASE NO MORE COMMENTS TILL AFTER PEARL & TELLWISDOM ARE DONE WITH THEIR SCENARIO. DURING YOUR TURN, I AM SURE YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE DISTURBED.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
sleeky8: @op nice concept, i like the "london runs" and "two bfs at the gate" scenerios.
Patiently waitin for the candidates to chew each others.
I will be routin for badosky +confirm mad gal of nl+
Wa gbayi!!!
Print polo o! Distribute d tin give my fans wey dey thread.
I promise to remain loyal!! wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii: PLEASE NO MORE COMMENTS TILL AFTER PEARL & TELLWISDOM ARE DONE WITH THEIR SCENARIO. DURING YOUR TURN, I AM SURE YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE DISTURBED.
Let's have a code na! As in during commercial break, we all off our pant and entertain d viewers. U like my idea?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
@OP - why did you include my e-wife, shollypopz, in this game?

I paid for them tiddys, get ya, ya own...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
cuddle, any question fr me or not yet?....idowu, wait na...hw e dey do u?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
audience don show, but the actors are not ready to kick off the
show, whose turn is it to play, tellwisdom show us the stuff you are
made off.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2012
masterpiecer: Any1 seem my Slim pls tell her d sh**t is getting down already
As 4 me, cuddles, am aii anytime anyday
sweetie...m
m here o...
Some other guy has been trying to lure me away...
I was tempted but told him No when i remembered i have you...
You good??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
While we give Pearl~hapi & tellwisdom time to coordinate themselves, whose next? Which team wants to go next?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: cuddle, any question fr me or not yet?....idowu, wait na...hw e dey do u?
It's scratching me na! grin
Face front joor!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

is that it?
pls be so kindly obliged to check my post again. tnx in advance
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
pls be so kindly obliged to check my post again. tnx in advance

I have and I am asking if you want to explain further what you would do in that circumstance? How u intend to play ur game to keep ur guy or sort things out.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Stevez32(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Actors una no want show? Una dey make dis game boring oo.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Stevez32: Actors una no want show? Una dey make dis game boring oo.
Make we do demo? grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
forgive my jittery, I will go with option A,call off the flight. Call the alhaji immediately and tell him I just received a distress call from my village about my mum who has just being diagnosed for kidney infection and I need to be there ASAP. Take a flight down to some reserved and low class hotel in the regions of calabar to butress the claim I made to my hubby. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Then I remain at a low class hotel,for safety reasons(if u know what I mean). Call my lovely switheart and explain to him about it. Telling him its a prank an old friend pulled on me just to get back on me about an ex(my ex) who she had a serious crush on but never batted an eye lid to her back in our early uni days. This am going to say in a very calm and mildly funny manner. Then I ask him if he had ever had any reason to be suspicious.just about him answering, I put a hold on the call and tell him I av an urgent call to receive, saying its the doctor treating my mum for serious malaria. smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
Na 3 in 1? Dis is getting crunchy o! shocked
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

Please I edited your post. Wait your turn to give all the expertize. Thanks!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Bittyend....Hi, pls do not derail d thread.
u were not around, so i gave myself to PhysicsQED cry cry

Sry, cuddlemii.....i won't derail again

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.