Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53811 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Why the topics never land na...me just the wait like waiter! sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane: Pearl, just to let you know, your hubby tellwisdom also likes blokos. If you like to use it to win for the girls, you can. tongue
warrizit wid d blokos talk?wah happened to romance and gentlemanity?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: Why the topics never land na...me just the wait like waiter! sad
lmao•cuddles dashed me to another man else yhu trust pearl naw•
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
OK LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

CONTESTANTS PLEASE PICK THE DATE & TIME FOR THIS GAME.

DURING WEEK OR NXT WEEKEND? WHAT WORKS FOR YOU?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
babe, ignore these jealous gurls
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii: OK LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

CONTESTANTS PLEASE PICK THE DATE & TIME FOR THIS GAME.

DURING WEEK OR NXT WEEKEND? WHAT WORKS FOR YOU?
let my yori yori speak on my behalf
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: babe, ignore these jealous gurls
lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
was dis thread moved to front page?? so many guests, my GOD!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
I want the game started...now and not tomorw or next
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
lol....if it starts now...pearl better hold it down for girls
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OAM4J: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dyt: ^ she said she didn't accuse any1 ooo
Tehehhehehehhehhehe

Cuddlemii, I no do oooo
Pair him wit Onila

Come and do with me. We can take our games out of here sef cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: I want the game started...now and not tomorw or next
gbam my yori yori haz spoken#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz: lol....if it starts now...pearl better hold it down for girls
lmao•
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
cuddle, wht do I need to do again? Pearl is seriously waiting to hve me under her skirt...and I too can't wait to live and build my house there wink...seriously, she loves me codedlywink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: [color=#000099]cuddle, wht do I need to do again? Pearl is seriously waiting to hve me under her skirt...and I too can't wait to live and build my house there wink...seriously, she loves me codedlywink [color]
huhn?this man just wanna rush in and out•naija guyz are sooo not romantic#sobs#bia! wizzy behave yourself plz
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Any1 seem my Slim pls tell her d sh**t is getting down already
As 4 me, cuddles, am aii anytime anyday
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
This is going to be so much fun to watch
Pearl....i hope u re preparing urself 4 d battle angry......We ladies are cheering 4 u, no qwams
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Thread is now on the front page...more request will stream in soon
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
huhn?this man just wanna rush in and out•naija guyz are sooo not romantic#sobs#bia! wizzy behave yourself plz

tellwisdom: cuddle, wht do I need to do again? Pearl is seriously waiting to hve me under her skirt...and I too can't wait to live and build my house there wink...seriously, she loves me codedlywink

Are you both ready to start?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Wheriz Ronke? Some1 should tell me about her. Is she pretty? How high is her IQ? Can she stand me both on and offline??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
noo naww, don't get it twisted cos u are nt Oliver...babe, I like yansh duh, bt not in a haste to hve dat wit u.. :d
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: Wheriz Ronke? Some1 should tell me about her. Is she pretty? How high is her IQ? Can she stand me both on and offline??

Bruva, stop day-dreaming, remove d offline tin frms ur cerebrum
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
masterpiecer:

Bruva, stop day-dreaming, remove d offline tin frms ur cerebrum
i am not thinking dirty bro,i mean can she argue with me both on and offline?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Got an invite. Who am I paired with?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Na wa o.

Is this ever gonna happen? My boo isn't even here yet sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Wetin dey shele for here *scratching head* undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
cuddle, let's get the ball roling
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: cuddle, let's get the ball roling
ooooh wats happening?wev been chosing to strt first•eyesrollin#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Scenario 1-
You forgot to drop the call after a conversation with your boyfriend. You started misyarning about him to your friends who are visiting, confessing how you play him and spend his money & how you intend to continue using him (You know the way women gossip and all).

For some reason you look down, you see he is still online and hasn't hung up, he probably heard everything.

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone? What are the steps you will take to resolve the issue?

B) Assuming you said "hello" and he replies, “yes I am here” and he cuts off the phone. What will you do?

Scenario2-
You send the wrong text that was meant for your aristo (sugar daddy or maga) to your real boyfriend. Your bf thinks you are on your way to your village meanwhile you are headed to London courtesy of your sugar daddy.

The text goes like this, “Dear, thank you for the land, the one million naira, my school fees and of course my trip to London. I am about to board the plane now, will call you when I land at the Heathrow airport. Love, Mariam.

Your real bf’s reply goes thus, “I don’t even know you anymore, and I am disappointed”.

A) How would you get yourself out this mess? Will you abandon the trip? Will you go ahead with the trip? What steps would you take to resolve the situation?

B) Remember you used the word, “Dear” and not your maga’s name.

Scenario 3-
Your ex appears a day before your wedding & threatens you that he would release your nude pictures if you don’t call off the wedding and return back to him. Your fiancé is your soul mate & has spent a fortune for the wedding & your upkeep.

A) Will you call off the wedding to secure your nude picture back? This might lead to losing the love of your life. This doesn’t guarantee that your ex will give you back your pictures. It’s also possible that your ex is just bluffing. Bear in my mind that the pictures presented to you by your ex is enough to ruin your life.

B) What steps will you take to silence your ex, marry your love and resolve the issue?

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL & TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. I AM MULTI TASKING.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
undecided undecided undecided

OAM4J:

undecided

OAM4J:

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Dude, because I have been nice nice to you, you think I'm soft?

Ogugua should take my place?

Lool! One whole ogugua?

Ok, carry go.
oya mak we c au competent u ar den.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) / Amaka The Lesbian.. / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.