Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53930 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: sorry guys, I'm using fone and nt laptop...pls bear with me
See this one,like say you get laptop grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, u are derailing and I'm helping you to
As long as u re not a sore loser, I'm good. Prepare to be defeated!

@Cuddlemii,: Can I exchange partners?
Denzel would not mind, i think.

Ok you can exchange partners and pick a scenario.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Let's go dia! Wots ur skeske saying? Server busy? Or ready to operate? Ayam ever ready,kick and start is d logo.Fire on!

You can take on Emmy9ite or illicit.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: sweerie, would you be telling me this before or after the text was mistakenly sent to me?....now go thru d question again and Re-read urs fr ur better understanding...omo I don suffer...sadsad my name dey decieve my babe oo
after the text was sent as it only does apply after??,
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You can take on Emmy9ite or illicit.
Oya na! Bois una dey fear? grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Asiwaju 1, dreads ke? Unto which levels na! I'll pass on dat hombre! I only attend to skin heads.
no be my fault na, i shave it all every 3days but it always grow tangled too soon, might be cos of too much weeding
#tarmac tinz#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oya na! Bois una dey fear? grin

You can only pick one of them though.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, u are derailing and I'm helping you to
As long as u re not a sore loser, I'm good. Prepare to be defeated!

@Cuddlemii,: Can I exchange partners?
Denzel would not mind, i think.

Let's go there, I'm a party rider!!

Losing is a thing of the mind - and with my cognitive skills still intact, I'll not lose. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
@cuddles i want in now,
pls get me a partner ASAP
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: sorry guys, I'm using fone and nt laptop...pls bear with me
Werey,so na cafe u dey use browse since all dis days? omo eleba ni e sha! Lmaoo!!! grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You can only pick one of them though.

Na whoever get liver pass na!

* badosky is watching*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemi, do not allow change of partners. People should be able to work with the partners you gave them. tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na whoever get liver pass na!

* badosky is watching*
badt gal oya game on, pick ur scenario!
#puffing#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
illicit:
no be my fault na, i shave it all every 3days but it always grow tangled too soon, might be cos of too much weeding
#tarmac tinz#
Hen hen! Go get a detangler.
Anyways... U don read d terms and condition? I no like suegbe o!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Am I to take Wizzy's silence as a defeat? undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddles I'd love to play tomorrow if my Don will be available,i had the scenario pearly picked in mind, can i still go with it or must i choose another one?

#sleepdeyworryme
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
So idowuogbo darling are you starting up now.

Choose bobo
Choose scenario

We dey ya back.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by honeric01(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Interesting, but i don't see any WOMAN in the world getting over me with all the scenarios the OP explained.

I wish Sagamite was paired with one of the highly intelligent ladies out here.

Maybe Sagamite the fukctard vd queensmith the whiter than white?

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Cuddles I'd love to play tomorrow if my Don will be available,i had the scenario pearly picked in mind, can i still go with it or must i choose another one?

Ok no problem. You can still pick that scenario
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Am I to take Wizzy's silence as a defeat? undecided

Yes! Well done my dear.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OAM4J: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah! Am sure d bois wud love to see d new crouchless ankara underwear. OAm4! I lie? No b d reason u buy front row tickets? I gats u bebe! kiss

You are right o... i dey high table for front row with my eyeglass looking binoculars. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hen hen! Go get a detangler.
Anyways... U don read d terms and condition? I no like suegbe o!
#am waiting#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
@chrisbenogor since we are paired together, when's our show down?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Let's go dia! Wots ur skeske saying? Server busy? Or ready to operate? Ayam ever ready,kick and start is d logo.Fire on!
i don show like 9ja nepa...ID so how would you convince the two guys? Lets assume i am standing for the two guys,oya begin lie make i see! Would you hug the both of them?? How would you introduce them to each other?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
I think Amya & jhydebaba would make a perfect team. If you guys are ready, we set the ball rolling!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
illicit:
#am waiting#
pulling out guys....
so sorryyyyyy! i'll make it up anoda day. sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
I don't think it will be as interesting if everyone who wants to play is added. undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok no problem. You use still pick that scenario
Alrighty then.

Paddy start show na,sleep dey worry me and i get appointment with Alhaji for morning,we dey go book flight ticket to london.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
honeric01: Interesting, but i don't see any WOMAN in the world getting over me with all the scenarios the OP explained.

I wish Sagamite was paired with one of the highly intelligent ladies out here.

Maybe Sagamite the fukctard vd queensmith the whiter than white?

So, what's the difference between the sagamite character and queensmith? They're both incoherent sadists with self-esteem issues. You don't need to be a psychologist to know they post based on inner emotions, or something they perceive as a betrayal from some quarters. If you could look beyond their posts, you would find out that, they both love the things they show disdain for on NL.

If you think sagamite is intelligent, then, intelligence is overrated.

I personally think, they fit eachother.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii: I think Amya & jhydebaba would make a perfect team. If you guys are ready, we set the ball rolling!
. I'm ready if he is.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Amya: @chrisbenogor since we are paired together, when's our show down?

smiley smiley I am ready whenever you are.....have you got more game than these other gyels here??
wink wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes! Well done my dear.
cheesy
Cuddlemii:

Yes! Well done my dear.
argh!,He wasn't even a challenge! cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.