Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53812 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddles!!! Who am I paired with? I want to play!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
Amya: Cuddles!!! Who am I paired with? I want to play!

Wait will get you a partner. I am trying to paste all the scenario questions.
Thanks for coming!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by velvetglove: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
2mao,Monday 19-8-12,3pm
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by velvetglove: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
2mao,Monday 19-8-12,3pm. cnt wait!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii: Scenario 1-
You forgot to drop the call after a conversation with your boyfriend. You started misyarning about him to your friends who are visiting, confessing how you play him and spend his money & how you intend to continue using him (You know the way women gossip and all).

For some reason you look down, you see he is still online and hasn't hung up, he probably heard everything.

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone? What are the steps you will take to resolve the issue?

B) Assuming you said "hello" and he replies, “yes I am here” and he cuts off the phone. What will you do?

Scenario2-
You send the wrong text that was meant for your aristo (sugar daddy or maga) to your real boyfriend. Your bf thinks you are on your way to your village meanwhile you are headed to London courtesy of your sugar daddy.

The text goes like this, “Dear, thank you for the land, the one million naira, my school fees and of course my trip to London. I am about to board the plane now, will call you when I land at the Heathrow airport. Love, Mariam.

Your real bf’s reply goes thus, “I don’t even know you anymore, and I am disappointed”.

A) How would you get yourself out this mess? Will you abandon the trip? Will you go ahead with the trip? What steps would you take to resolve the situation?

B) Remember you used the word, “Dear” and not your maga’s name.

Scenario 3-
Your ex appears a day before your wedding & threatens you that he would release your nude pictures if you don’t call off the wedding and return back to him. Your fiancé is your soul mate & has spent a fortune for the wedding & your upkeep.

A) Will you call off the wedding to secure your nude picture back? This might lead to losing the love of your life. This doesn’t guarantee that your ex will give you back your pictures. It’s also possible that your ex is just bluffing. Bear in my mind that the pictures presented to you by your ex is enough to ruin your life.

B) What steps will you take to silence your ex, marry your love and resolve the issue?

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL & TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. I AM MULTI TASKING.

ooohk kul•so are we to pik from one of d scenerios and work with or come up with ours•sorry if am derailin,at a point I wasn't rilli following
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Contestants oya we dy wait 4 u o!
Tell no fall guys hand o.[s]Contestants oya we dy wait 4 u o!
Tell no fall guys hand o.[/s]Contestants oya we dy wait 4 u o!
Tell no fall guys hand o.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddles pick a date already na.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
grin grin grin
*whistles to seller for more guguru and epa*

Ehen who was paired with Idowu again, that gyel go sabi do gansta luv wella grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
Absolutely fun filled. But I doubt if any girl can match me...Though I m not a player.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Scenario4-

You are busy washing a heap of clothes in your compound and left your phone unattended to inside your bedroom. You have several missed calls & voice mail messages from your two boyfriends informing you they are on their way to your place. Due to your carelessness, you are not aware of this as your two bfs have never met before & you have never been caught at your games. Suddenly your gate opens and your two boyfriends walk in as you are washing. They are visiting your home at the same time, they have seen you so you can’t run or hide. What would you do? How would you manage the situation?

A) Would you hug both of them? How would you do make the introductions? Would you grab seats for both of them? How would you dismiss them without acting suspicious?

B) Remember your two bfs are not good at keeping their hands off you. They love public show of affection. Would you shake, fidget or vibrate? Would you cry?

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
¤ring¤ring¤...that shd be the 20th time. My ileke aint picking her call....hope she is okay...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Cuddles pick a date already na.

Babes pick for me. If any group is ready to do theirs now, I am good to go.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Absolutely fun filled. But I doubt if any girl can match me...Though I m not a player.
undecided undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
ooohk kul•so are we to pik from one of d scenerios and work with or come up with ours•sorry if am derailin,at a point I wasn't rilli following

Pick one scenario & tackle it. Picture yourself in that scenario. Explain to us how would resolve it. Tellwisdom would rebut all your points and try to make everyone see how your points are invalid. The idea is for us to decide if men or women are better at the games they play. Just a fun thing to show men they are not the only smart ones.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearls babe, pick and let's iron it out....dis myt happen during our togetherness. So hear me out now, so u don't start cryin I broke ur heart
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Babes pick for me. If any group is ready to do theirs now, I am good to go.
Tomorrow is okay for me say like around 7 pm.

Btw i really don't get how the game will be played,is it like one couple at a time or what?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mehn i love this....i can bet a million bucks that no gal can jonze me in this......pearl and wizzy we are waiting
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Tomorrow is okay for me say like around 7 pm.

Btw i really don't get how the game will be played,is it like one couple at a time or what?

I wanted every couple to play at once but it seems its difficult to get everyone in at the same time. So we would play in turns. Any couple that is ready should play. The game would run for a week to afford every couple the time to play. Lets freestyle and have fun.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Would love to play today. *searching* Ronke where are you? Have u been kidnapped?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Well I think its already fun as it is, a couple should pick a scenario and play it out now if they are ready to. I really do not see the point in picking a particular date for everyone to do everything at the same time. If it is not convineint for you guys now or you want to play love small first cheesy cheesy cheesy we are patient.

So ladies pick a scenario and show us how creative you are......can the fun begin already too much popcorn in my system.

Abi cuddles?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sleeky8(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
@op nice concept, i like the "london runs" and "two bfs at the gate" scenerios.
Patiently waitin for the candidates to chew each others.
I will be routin for badosky +confirm mad gal of nl+
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
@ID
U wan set me up abi?
Where is that boneypack sef?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emilord(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mehnn,dis PLAYER game go make sense die.so who wan try me na?*licks lips*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
enhh, me d gud badt guy who sights a lie from afar..my horo can't be lieing ..**drinks palmy and leans properly, waiting fr her to come detonate, make I bomb her wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
4 d umpteenth time, can som1 pls tell slimey dat her presence is urgently required?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
Amya: Cuddles!!! Who am I paired with? I want to play!

I am pairing you with Chrisbenogor. I will update the list of team mates now.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
woman sideline me?? Instead I go use seatbelt fr okada...wallahiiiiii angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I wanted every couple to play at once but it seems its difficult to get everyone in at the same time. So we would play in turns. Any couple that is ready should play. The game would run for a week to afford every couple the time to play. Lets freestyle and have fun.
Good,its better played in turns but can one pick a scenario that has already been played?.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stillme(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hw come I'm left out? I'm interested. Anyone to pair with?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emilord(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Being very intimate wit anoda babe on a sofa on a sunday morning.meanwhile,i told ma babe dat am in d church,4getting dat she has a pair of my house keys.She drops to collect some films 4rm my closet...*opens doors*
Bleep!!!wat a hell?wat ama do?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Whrz ma hubby•sowi sweets had to charge but am back nau•wizzy r u here so I pik
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emilord(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddles,man i need a pair...need to test ma ups(brains)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) / Amaka The Lesbian.. / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.