Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53904 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Sigmund,

Do you mind if we do this when my lappy is with me? I promise to give you my undivided attention. Will send you a PM when I'm ready. In the meantime, I give you permission to have an affair behind my back.

My apology for the .......
nah...will wait for u and will keep busy watching amya lamenting and idowuogbo running around b*tt naked.
Promise not to cheat *winks*
Swtdrm pweety.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend:

Doing the bolded part will make me suspicious because you've never been like that (If that isn't my first visit to your house). So, I'll definitely say; 'hello' to the next guy, and chat to him in a sly way - to find out if he came to check you as well.

How about if you live by yourself, or you're at home by yourself? And if your sister came over to chat to the both of us referencing your name - don't you think that's a giveaway that we both came to see the same girl?

If you went to high school with the next guy, you would've introduced him to me - if the relationship between you guys was harmless. And your no show would also give credence to the fact that there's something fishy between you guys. So, I'll ask you to let me speak to the guy myself - to find out what's really going on between the both of you.

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
jhydebaba:
I will support you baby, let's go together so that the pharmacist would know what drugs to prescribe for you.

Any pain reliever would do. If I go out with you, my situation could worsen. Sweetheart? You get right? Just go alone.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz: .

No comment, huh?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Seed when you're on email me so I'll know you are ready.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
* Relax some more on the couch....needs some music. Turns on the radio *
"Busted"
(feat. JS and R. Kelly)

[Ron Isley]
....Yeah...Bring your ass over here.
..I got something for you.......
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
ronkebp: Wow!!! did not know, it has started...i have to start reading from the first page.
where have you been to? I am your playmate abi na game mate...when will you be free for some ass whooping??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddles i thought this game is intended to portray men and women old enough to fend for themselves,not teenage or puppy love.

Which one come be punishment and being grounded again? Hia

Make we better define am on time o.

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz

Chess, not checkers - Leggo!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by jhydebaba(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
Amya:

Any pain reliever would do. If I go out with you, my situation could worsen. Sweetheart? You get right? Just go alone.
... Nope I'll persuade you and feel your temperature as well, I guess mugu 2's temperature too will be hot by now.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
undecided undecided
y u dy quote me? U wan follow me play ni?
@Cuddlemii, e be lyk say u go pair me wt ds babe.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok you can exchange partners and pick a scenario.

Havnt read the rules yet. . .but cuddles will be my partner in this thingy. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
sholly, listen..do u in anyway realise what u typed here cld be far differnt from what d picture cld be like in real life? Do u actually realise I was readin and at d same time shaking my head over ur response?? Don't let N.L play a vital role in ur life oo....cos u don begin dey decieve urself already. #o ma se o sadsad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
[quote author=bittyend]

Doing the bolded part will make me suspicious because you've never been like that (If that isn't my first visit to your house). So, I'll definitely say; 'hello' to the next guy, and chat to him in a sly way - to find out if he came to check you as well.
There is no biggy if he came to check on me. The problem here is B introducing himself to W as my boyfriend. Waving is something everyone does, even you(W)! You might feel wierd that I went inside but u won't immediately think that I might be cheating on you except u were already suspicious

How about if you live by yourself, or you're at home by yourself? And if your sister came over to chat to the both of us referencing your name - don't you think that's a giveaway that we both came to see the same girl?
I don't think I made that clear. She's not chatting with both of you. She's telling both of you that Shollypopz is not allowed to see visitors. She them starts a conversation with W completely ignoring B

If you went to high school with the next guy, you would've introduced him to me - if the relationship between you guys was harmless. And your no show would also give credence to the fact that there's something fishy between you guys. So, I'll ask you to let me speak to the guy myself - to find out what's really going on between the both of you.
I disagree with the bolded, i always introduce my friends. As long as u don't know each other I'm introducing. Why not?? It's wierd talking with one person and watching d other stare @ both u guys mouth movement. In shut i believe not introducing u guys brings forth questioning and doubt. Maybe it's just me, but guys i know always want to make their territory clear and their "property" known. Bear in mind my sister is not obliged to introduce the two but if i was there, W would want to know who this new guy I've never talked about nor he has ever seen is
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
[Hook - Ron Isley + (JS)]
(Noooooo. Innocent, innocent, innocent, innocent)
Noooo. You guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty
(Ohhhh now wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute)
Go upstairs and get your shit
and get the Bleep up out of here now

[JS] - Tell me, where am I suppose to go from here

[Ron] - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

*Looks at his watch, this girl is wasting my time. That sun outside was not funny sha, can't imagine anyone standing out there now*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: sholly, listen..do u in anyway realise what u typed here cld be far differnt from what d picture cld be like in real life? Do u actually realise I was readin and at d same time shaking my head over ur response?? Don't let N.L play a vital role in ur life oo....cos u don begin dey decieve urself already. #o ma se o sadsad
Dude wat are u tlking about?? This is a game rit?? Yes, it could be totally different in real life. Can someone educate this guy what's going on here, he simply does not get it.
"NL playing a vital role in my life".......how did we get here??!!
SMH!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
bros, I hope dis una argument over panadol and painkiller no go result to fight?? Abeg make one person fall mugu jor, make d matter end fr there angry
jhydebaba: ... Nope I'll persuade you and feel your temperature as well, I guess mugu 2's temperature too will be hot by now.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:
I caught u. You replied like you were shollypopz and edited it. I hope shollypopz is not the same as bittyend?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
I just read Amya's reply, are u really going to call a "guy" into ur room while ur "bf" is waiting on you??....hhmmmm
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
I dont see any gal getting away with this. As long as the 2guys came in at the same time, the reception from the gal is what will arouse suspicion, any sharp guy would definitely smell a rat.

**Ileke should not bother playing this game, cos she would even break down in tears confessing her sins**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!..Are u that dumb I'm bittyend??
In fact Bittyend can you tell this nincompoop u are Shollypopz....smh!

yeah yeah. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Get back to your game.

just messing around. kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
High_Chief: I dont see any gal getting away with this. As long as the 2guys came in at the same time, the reception from the gal is what will arouse suspicion, any sharp guy would definitely smell a rat.

**Ileke should not bother playing this game, cos she would even break down in tears confessing her sins**
LMAO!!....Scenario 2 OR 1 ppl.....Scenario 4 is no joke
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
There is no biggy if he came to check on me. The problem here is B introducing himself to W as my boyfriend. Waving is something everyone does, even you(W)! You might feel wierd that I ran inside but u won't immediately think that I might be cheating on you except u were already suspicious

I know there's no problem if he came to check on you, but the problem is that you waved to me (something you've NEVER done since we've been together). That means you treated me like a complete stranger (or just any guy), because a next guy is there - and that would definitely make me smell something fishy. I'm a guy and I know the other would guy feel the same way, and we would both be eager to know what's going on. So, I'll definitely chat to the guy politely - to find out if he came to see you as well. And guys will always be guys - and I'm sure the next guy would also want to know who I came to see, and what's going on.

I don't think I made that clear. She's not chatting with both of you. She's telling both of you that Shollypopz is not allowed to see visitors. She them starts a conversation with W completely ignoring B

Duh, referencing your name already shows we both came to see the same girl. So, my girl's no show also shows that there's something fishy. To be honest, I'll too pissed off to even chat to your sister - I'll just tell her to ask you to come out for a min, and that I want to ask you a question. I came to see you and not your sister - and I'm definitely not interested in any chat after the awkward reception, your no show, and a next guy sitting there waiting for you as well.

I disagree with the bolded, i always introduce my friends. As long as u don't know each other I'm introducing. Why not?? It's wierd talking with one person and watching d other stare @ both u guys mouth movement. In shut i believe not introducing u guys brings forth questioning and doubt. Maybe it's just me, but guys i know always want to make their territory clear and their "property" known. Bear in mind my sister is not obliged to introduce the two but if i was there, W would want to know who this new guy I've never talked about nor he has ever seen is.

Bear in mind that women are emotional beings, and you would definitely act suspicious when you're introducing us to eachother. And I believe you would also be inclined to show preference to one over the other (i.e you like one more than the other). So, that would also fuel my suspicions - and you introducing us to eachother is also a form of 'familiarity' - and I bet that would lead to more conversations between the two us (I'm trying to find out what's going on, and he's trying to find out as well - and EUREKA, the introduction would lead to more conversations).
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
grin

yes do that.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend, did u actually wrote al dis? Wat are u tryin to prove wit all the long post u just jotted??....come off it Bro.. sadsad.u don't need a long note to convince anybody here...dis chicks are stil our puppet,even wen we pretend to be mugu to them # they knw angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ronkebp(f): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nice concept. Thats Scenario4.
Let the games begin!!!!
Scenario4-

You are busy washing a heap of clothes in your compound and left your phone unattended to inside your bedroom. You have several missed calls & voice mail messages from your two boyfriends informing you they are on their way to your place. Due to your carelessness, you are not aware of this as your two bfs have never met before & you have never been caught at your games. Suddenly your gate opens and your two boyfriends walk in as you are washing. They are visiting your home at the same time, they have seen you so you can’t run or hide. What would you do? How would you manage the situation?

A) Would you hug both of them? How would you do make the introductions? Would you grab seats for both of them? How would you dismiss them without acting suspicious?

B) Remember your two bfs are not good at keeping their hands off you. They love public show of affection. Would you shake, fidget or vibrate? Would you cry?

It becomes operation think very fast..........
1.first step is to eliminate the one you like less,
Hug them both, and introduce them, Kunle (the one you like most) should be the first person you introduce to Ayo.
Ask both of them in, and chat with them freely without guilt being written all over your face. Then excuse yourself from Kunle after 5 mins, and walk outside with Ayo, Tell Ayo, you will have to see him later on, that your do not want your cousin-Kunle to be all in your buiness. Give him a hug and tell him you will call him later and you would explain everything to him. (make sure he drives off, before you go back in, and the gate is properly locked).
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Where's shollypopz?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: sholly, listen..do u in anyway realise what u typed here cld be far differnt from what d picture cld be like in real life? Do u actually realise I was readin and at d same time shaking my head over ur response?? Don't let N.L play a vital role in ur life oo....cos u don begin dey decieve urself already. #o ma se o sadsad
u just be odeh to the core•mtchwwwww•c y I wanted emmy or anoder person wey get head
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: u guys are just funny sha...u tink sey dis gurls get sense as una tink?...or do I realy hve to type heaven and earth Here before gettin her??...even pearls,complicated herself on d question posed
Guy no b mouth dy do dis 1 nau. Prove ur inteligence tru ur actions, else,...a lot of boys r getin disapointd at u already so stp takin panadol abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.