Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53945 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 20, 2012
[size=30pt]I WON!![/size]
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz: [size=14pt]LMAO Bittyend....You LOST!
JUST ACCEPT DEFEAT.....
CLEAN YOUR TEARS BITTYEND cry cry cry
SHOLLYPOPZ PLAYED YOU!!!
[/size]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... sad sad cry cry

Dedicating this to you, my coco pops.. grin

Big Pun feat Joe - "don't want to be a player no more."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rhf5n27BGc
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2012
I'm out before I mess up cuddlemii's thread lol.

Blowing kisses.. kiss kiss

Signing out!! cool grin wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 20, 2012
^^LOL Bittyend....Wat's wiv u guys and all these old songs, U guys are tryna appear deep #Fail!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^LOL Bittyend....Wat's wiv u guys and all these old songs, U guys are tryna appear deep #Fail!!

I'm old school - the new school shytepop hiphop isn't my thing (except in clubs).. grin

Get jiggy with it! wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 1:33am On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz, take these tunes before I sign out lol.. Not too romantic - but in between and something you can get jiggy with, ya dig? wink

2pac - Can U get away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIqnJGZOM7A

Omarion - O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25snp1k0V0M
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ronkebp(f): 2:41am On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Babes, u for wait for ur partner na before u offload intelligence.
He waited and waited for u. I hope to u both in action soon.

Awwww!!!!! funny...no sweat, we will meet tomorrow then, he should reply to my post as the "kunle".....or the "Ayo"....we will continue from there. wink wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:03am On Aug 20, 2012
Blue moon:

ok...would love to play. i need a partner, don't i?

Ok will get u a partner. If anyone is interested in pairing with you, they would signify interest.
I will update the list with fresh pairings. Thanks!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:12am On Aug 20, 2012
Agiliti:

just got your PM, if it's next wednesday, or thursday, im definitely game
I dont want an easy partner though, the thrill is in the chase

No problem. See u on Wed or Thurs!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2012
TEAM MATES UPDATED!!!

Slimyem Vs Masterpiecer
Freecocoa Vs Donguutti
Kandiikane Vs Seedord247
Idowuogbo Vs Breezy247
Shollypopz Vs Bittyend
Pearl~hapi Vs Stint
Cowgurl Vs Kpolli
Ronkebp Vs Emmy9ite
Opus_dei Vs Coogar
Ileke-idi Vs sigmundfreud
Queensmith Vs mkmyers45
Onila Vs Flashaldrin
Msdarkskin Vs Okiki_Oluwa
Amya Vs Chrisbenogor Vs jhydebaba (3 some/swingers)
Agigirl Vs Emilord
Blue moon Vs Denzel2009

CARRY ON EVEN IN MY ABSENCE. LADIES, PICK A SCENARIO & TACKLE IT WITH YOUR PARTNER. PLEASE NO ONE APART FROM AMYA IS ALLOWED TO PICK SCENARIO 4 FOR NOW, ITS BEEN OVER USED.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 5:43am On Aug 20, 2012
na that scenario 4 i wan pick sef...lemme find another scenario
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:07am On Aug 20, 2012
UPDATED

Scenario 1-
You forgot to drop the call after a conversation with your boyfriend. You started misyarning about him to your friends who are visiting, confessing how you play him and spend his money & how you intend to continue using him (You know the way women gossip and all).

For some reason you look down, you see he is still online and hasn't hung up, he probably heard everything.

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone? What are the steps you will take to resolve the issue?

B) Assuming you said "hello" and he replies, “yes I am here” and he cuts off the phone. What will you do?

Scenario2-
You send the wrong text that was meant for your aristo (sugar daddy or maga) to your real boyfriend. Your bf thinks you are on your way to your village meanwhile you are headed to London courtesy of your sugar daddy.

The text goes like this, “Dear, thank you for the land, the one million naira, my school fees and of course my trip to London. I am about to board the plane now, will call you when I land at the Heathrow airport. Love, Mariam.

Your real bf’s reply goes thus, “I don’t even know you anymore, and I am disappointed”.

A) How would you get yourself out this mess? Will you abandon the trip? Will you go ahead with the trip? What steps would you take to resolve the situation?

B) Remember you used the word, “Dear” and not your maga’s name.

Scenario 3-
Your ex appears a day before your wedding & threatens you that he would release your nude pictures if you don’t call off the wedding and return back to him. Your fiancé is your soul mate & has spent a fortune for the wedding & your upkeep.

A) Will you call off the wedding to secure your nude picture back? This might lead to losing the love of your life. This doesn’t guarantee that your ex will give you back your pictures. It’s also possible that your ex is just bluffing. Bear in my mind that the pictures presented to you by your ex is enough to ruin your life.

B) What steps will you take to silence your ex, marry your love and resolve the issue?

Scenario 4-

You are busy washing a heap of clothes in your compound and left your phone unattended to inside your bedroom. You have several missed calls & voice mail messages from your two boyfriends informing you they are on their way to your place. Due to your carelessness, you are not aware of this as your two bfs have never met before & you have never been caught at your games. Suddenly your gate opens and your two boyfriends walk in as you are washing. They are visiting your home at the same time, they have seen you so you can’t run or hide. What would you do? How would you manage the situation?

A) Would you hug both of them? How would you do make the introductions? Would you grab seats for both of them? How would you dismiss them without acting suspicious?

B) Remember your two bfs are not good at keeping their hands off you. They love public show of affection. Would you shake, fidget or vibrate? Would you cry?

Scenario 5-
Your boyfriend's cousin caught you in another state (probably Abuja) with another man at an event in a hotel…

You were in a tight embrace with another man, smooching with reckless abandon when you brushed your bf’s cousin at the pathway by mistake. Both of you stopped to gaze at each other in shock. You recognize that the lady he is with is not also his fiancée. The clause is this; you didn't catch him in an intimate position with the lady so it’s possible the lady is his relative or business associate because they appeared casual & decent. What would be your first reaction to the cousin when you brushed him recklessly?

A) Would you run away or strike a conversation with him. Would you act like a stranger or ask him for forgiveness?

B) If your bf’s cousin is the disciplined type that speaks the truth or the lousy type that doesn't keep his mouth shut, how do you intend to silence/appease him?

C) If he tells your bf everything, how would you convince your boyfriend to take your word over his?

Scenario 6-

You were introduced to your father in law and you recognize him as the man who led your school mate to die aborting his child. He is against the union between you and his son. He expressed his concerns openly and asked you out of his house. You are happy that you have a leverage to use against him.

A thought suddenly crosses your mind; you remember you were the one he paid to arrange the deceased girl at your hostel back in school. You orchestrated this hook-up with a whooping fee attached.

Realistically, you are not innocent because you had a part to play in her death.

A) How would you tackle your fiancés father? Would you confront him or threaten him? Would you appeal to him?

B) Would you tell your fiancé your past? Have it in mind that you painted the picture of a perfect lady with a clean background/past to your man, how do you tend to resolve this in order to marry your man?

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL & TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. I AM MULTI TASKING.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2012
I choose scenario 1

I'm assuming his name wasn't mentioned during the discussion since u didn't say it. So while i'm gisting my friends about him using his or he. i notice he's still online, i carefully pick up the phone while still talking and badmouthing him and then i say "Leave that Kunle guy, i will deal with him" meanwhile kunle is not my boyfriend's name just a random name I coined up. I'll quietly open the back of my phone and remove my battery without ending the call. This is so that i can call and say "baby, how are u? sorry i couldn't call sooner. i was charging my battery". and then if he brings up the issue, he definitely heard the kunle so whatever question he wld likely ask me would be "who is kunle?" then i can easily act like i've bin caught and confess to him telling him that kunle is one arrogant guy that has been disturbing me and that i just wanted to teach him a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cyril83(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2012
Knock knock!...can I come in?....longest thread ever, it was fun in the beginning tho'
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2012
Hmmmm, I'm surprised so many of y'all want scenario 4! My question however is how can a guy just head to a girlfriend's house who he is not able to reach on the phone...who does that?

A guy calls a girlfriend...hay babes I was hoping to drop by and see how u doing, call me back when u get this, k!

And an hr later no call back thn dude calls again or send a txt if that (her not responding) is not normal...babes, u sleeping or what? Hope all is well...let me know when u get this...

(So, maybe you need to come up with a more plausible scenario 4!?) hehe

Oh, and that whole b-itch is grounded so she had to do everyone's laundry story, her boyfriend will usually be the 1st to hear her bit-ch about it anyways...nice try
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cyril83(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2012
Why is maria-goretti not acting?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2012
$tunna:
Hmmmm, I'm surprised so many of y'all want scenario 4! My question however is how can a guy just head to a girlfriend's house who he is not able to reach on the phone...who does that?

A guy calls a girlfriend...hay babes I was hoping to drop by and see how u doing, call me back when u get this, k!

And an hr later no call back thn dude calls again or send a txt if that (her not responding) is not normal...babes, u sleeping or what? Hope all is well...let me know when u get this...

(So, maybe you need to come up with a more plausible scenario 4!?) hehe

Oh, and that whole b-itch is grounded so she had to do everyone's laundry story, her boyfriend will usually be the 1st to hear her bit-ch about it anyways...nice try

Anything is possible! Remember, they left voice mail messages that they were coming. They could have been worried or something.
It could have been laws of nature or destiny or just mere coincidence.
Probably she was always bragging about being a good player & her friends placed a call to her bfs, invited them over to test how she adapts to pressure.
This is just for fun, you can participate if you like.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2012
**yawns** mehn i slept off yesternight....i heard my sweet ronke was around. My night was soo boring without her. Can some1 please summarise the two last pages in two sentences for me? Aint got time to read. **yawns again**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by diallo12(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2012
Its simple jst tell him u knew he was online bt u jst wanted 2 tease him a lil n see his Response...afterwards u can jst say 'u can now stop eardropping honey'..n say dat in a sexy way n dat wud do.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2012
diallo12: Its simple jst tell him u knew he was online bt u jst wanted 2 tease him a lil n see his Response...afterwards u can jst say 'u can now stop eardropping honey'..n say dat in a sexy way n dat wud do.....

actually a good solution wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2012
Emmy9ite: **yawns** mehn i slept off yesternight....i heard my sweet ronke was around. My night was soo boring without her. Can some1 please summarise the two last pages in two sentences for me? Aint got time to read. **yawns again**

https://www.nairaland.com/1015990/two-play-game-competition-test/21#11870920
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2012
tellwisdom: plonker, I've written all I cld..kids like u can write a full page, tellin d world hw smart u cld be enhh grin..once ur done, ask cuddle fr a gift# mumu pikin, seeking fr online grace cheesy
N who d hell named dis heck wisdom?
I knw it was sorrow u wer named n nt wisdom coz au wld dis topic affect ma age n tinkin ability?
Grow up bro, u arnt evn half a playa. Nfat, it was mor or less lyk u wer clueless as to wat d game requird. Pearl knockd ya off ya feet outryt. Shame on u bro!

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2012
Jaykizz:
N who d hell named dis heck wisdom?
I knw it was sorrow u wer named n nt wisdom coz au wld dis topic affect ma age n tinkin ability?
Grow up bro, u arnt evn half a playa. Nfat, it was mor or less lyk u wer clueless as to wat d game requird. Pearl knockd ya off ya feet outryt. Shame on u bro!
Meanieeee!!!!

Morning y'all... lipsrsealed
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2012
Stint!letz hope hez gonna be a lover and nt a looser•mee z eva weady
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Meanieeee!!!!

Morning y'all... lipsrsealed

Game don start u never do anything.... Na only to rant like omo elopo na hin u know.... grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Stint!letz hope hez gonna be a lover and nt a looser•mee z eva weady

Dont lemme ginger my guy... grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2012
@Denzel2009 na u i dey wait for...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2012
Tanx Cuddlemii.
Msdarksin where r u? Flow in tym so dat u can chose a scenario.

Hm! Grabs my 1st bila of salah ram. Msdarksin get me dat can beer 4rm d fridge. FMJ!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

Dont lemme ginger my guy... grin
if I hear say I fear•••••
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Ariyke: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2012
wow am so so loving this game *yawns* morning peeps*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2012
o lord of.mercy...stop displaying ur stupidityy here..why take dis to heart? I aint even takin dis too seriously and u are here yelling and screaming like an injected dog! If she wiped me off, hw does dat pay my bills nicca? Huh? Grow some sense and stop thinking wit ur d1ckk boy...#dis one don dey madt since 2010 oo! embarassedembarassed
Jaykizz: N who d hell named dis heck wisdom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.