Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53901 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2012
sweerie,come and sleep in my bed....na yanshin sure pass# you and I know this
pearl~hapi:
Gottu run•nyt y'all+wizzy go rest yur head*we need it
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2012
where is my opponent naaaa?

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2012
Blue moon: Suggestion: Other NairaLanders can give their own solution if the scenarios are too hard for the players...

Then you have to play the game. You got game, dear?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2012
COWGURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, ehn, which kine rubbish be this? Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?

Honey... I don miss you as JTF missed Bokoharam....

What are you cooking today?.... I cant wait to be home to eat your delicious peri peri. sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2012
kpolli: where is my opponent naaaa?

Her name is cowgurl. She is viewing the topic!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Her name is cowgurl. She is viewing the topic!

What's our scenario options?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz: .
LAI, LAI, would i admit. Even if i hv to lie and swear on my grandparents grave, lol. The guy might get suspicious from then on, but that's left to me to defuse the scenario and make him forget that ever happened. Make him believe it was all in his head, Using "female power" doesn't hurt either! [b]Point of correction:[/b]That's not a red-handed situation. A red handed situation is if he finds B in bed with me and when i mean in bed. I mean doing d do, if not, there's always a way out.

Female power won't work when the tension is high - the you can do is to 'plead guilty', and hope you get them back (or one of them back). EXCEPT THE GUYS YOU MESS WITH ARE SIMPLETONS LOL (Never say never for manginas lol)!!! Lying would only complicate the whole situation - and it would eliminate your slim chance of winning it all. Lying would make it a lose lose situation - which means, your game is flawed!!

Even your solicitor would advise you to always PLEAD GUILTY at first chance, to defuse every situation, and avoid meaner judgement!!!! cool

Except he really loves me. How many guys would compete for the girl that they already had that even cheated on them again. Mtcheew, even his guy friends would think he's an MUMU! And we both know, how guys value their friends opinion @times

LMAO! @ hug d both of them. I'm sure the guys would be fuming and B would be shouting @ me on top of his lungs. Not to even talk about girls. Entertain ur girls after they just found out u were cheating on them??!! Do you live in the real world Bitty? Or are u mistaking normal girls 4 hoes?

The last time I checked, the scenario was about 'Boyfriends' - and not friends with benefits. So, I assume there's going to be a bond between you guys (or probably you guys are 'in love' with eachother)... I put it to you that guys like competition, 'sometimes'- especially when it's a girl they really like. If they don't do, why do you think most guys get jealous, when they see their 'girls' talking/being friendly with other guys??

Alpha males are territorial, and everything comes with the territory lol.. We're like Lions in the jungle, believe that!! cool

And ur girls would pick up?? I'm sure my W nad B would not pick up. They might give me an audience if I come crawling and begging. But I'm sure he'll always think I'm cheating. That's why I'll never admit to cheating, LAI!!!, LAI!!!

They would pick up when they calm down - and everything depends on how smooth your game is. As for them thinking you're cheating, that also comes with the territory - and it's left for you to prove them wrong, slowly but surely. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes - but denying your flaws/mistakes will always put you in a tight corner - and that's a lose lose situation.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2012
cowgurl: shocked A new opponent? New tactics then. Monday, 9pm Kpolli, cool? And why the hell is MsDarkskin not paired Cuddles?

Oh so u need to prepare well, yeah agreed. . . . would be waiting for u

Boo mii (cuddlelicious) pls send me a reminder
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cowgurl: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2012
Howdy Kpolli? Do me the honours, choose the scenario please. Is 9pm cool for us to get this thing started? Kinda busy right now.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2012
pearl~hapi:

Kudos to u. You were the first, unprepared and yet went for the kill. It takes a lot of courage and you pulled it off. Tellwisdom led u on with fake promises and you did well wink.
Thanks hun.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 12:35am On Aug 20, 2012
cowgurl: Howdy Kpolli? Do me the honours, choose the scenario please. Is 9pm cool for us to get this thing started? Kinda busy right now.

Ok I would, yes it is fine by me wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

Havnt read the rules yet. . .but cuddles will be my partner in this thingy. grin

Where have you been? You kept us waiting!
Have you read the rules?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 12:37am On Aug 20, 2012
me nko? tongue
Cuddlemii:

Kudos to u. You were the first, unprepared and yet went for the kill. It takes a lot of courage and you pulled it off. Tellwisdom led u on with fake promises and you did well wink.
Thanks hun.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cowgurl: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2012
Great, see you then!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 12:44am On Aug 20, 2012
Jamming to: "Play ya cards right" - Keisha Cole Ft. 2pac..

**Another Shady Mission, Tricks Like Watching Pictures
And Hazy Vision. Tonight Is Love Making Take You
Any Place You Wish, Today We Satisfy And Stay With Stoling Kisses.

Chorus
I Want To Be The One Who
Who You Can Depend On,
Who Be The One Who Be There
Through The Thick And Thin
Go By The Wire We Will Be
There Till The Mourning We Won't Leave Until The Night And
We Will Be Forever Mourned

Sholly, you know you lost already! tongue

Come give papi a hug.. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 12:49am On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

Honey... I don miss you as JTF missed Bokoharam....

What are you cooking today?.... I cant wait to be home to eat your delicious peri peri. sad

Seedy, darling as you see, I have been doing my hair and I didn't manage to get your food sorted. Wait until morning or order some food. tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OAM4J: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2012
pearl~hapi:

You did well jare.

Cuddlemii should sack your partner and give you a better bobo to handle you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 20, 2012
bittyend:
Nah! Dude you did not find loopholes you keep on telling me ur way, which u think is better. If i use my method, i would hv palyed W and B
[size=30pt]WINNER....WHO IS THE WINNER??
SHOLLYPOPZ!!! SHOLLYPOPZ!!![/size]
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 12:54am On Aug 20, 2012
OAM4J:

You did well jare.

Cuddlemii should sack your partner and give you a better bobo to handle you.

Nice suggestion, bro just go on and take on her. My money is on you cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
Nah! Dude you did not find loopholes you keep on telling me ur way, which u think is better. If i use my method, i would hv palyed W and B
WINNER....WHO IS THE WINNER??
CAN I HEAR SOMEONE SHOUT SHOLLYPOPZ!!!

Looooooooooool!!!

I showed you the LOOPHOLES in your assertions, and gave you suggestions. That's how great minds, with high cerebral prowess. and high consciousness operate. You critique and give suggestions - which are more practical, and less prone to errors... Chess NOT checkers, babes... wink

Your idealist theories won't work in the real world, except you're dealing with men with down syndrome - or friends with benefits..

*Play ya cards right* - 2pac's voice*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 1:04am On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Then you have to play the game. You got game, dear?

ok...would love to play. i need a partner, don't i?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 1:04am On Aug 20, 2012
Off to watch "The Wash" - to see my doozy Snoop Dogg.

Gotta love Angell Conwell - she looks like sholly. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author: bittyend]

Nah! Some women hv "power" more than the other #juss saying....Only a Mangina will refuse one!!

The last time I checked, the scenario was about 'Boyfriends' - and not friends with benefits. So, I assume there's going to be a bond between you guys (or probably you guys are 'in love' with eachother)... I put it to you that guys like competition, 'sometimes'- especially when it's a girl they really like. If they don't do, why do you think most guys get jealous, when they see their 'girls' talking/being friendly with other guys??
I agree with guys getting jealous but not after they just found out you just cheated. My point exactly, if he has a bond wiv ya, competition comes after he has forgiven you. First thought is kill that bit*ch!
Bittyend the point is for me to play man W and B and that's exactly what I've done!! WINNING!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 20, 2012
bittyend: Off to watch "The Wash" - to see my doozy Snoop Dogg.

Gotta love Angell Conwell - she looks like sholly. wink
I don't look like her ooo. 'Tufiakwa'!! Olorun maje!!

[size=14pt]Don't hate the player Bitty, hate the game......
You hv been played!!
[/size]
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Seedy, darling as you see, I have been doing my hair and I didn't manage to get your food sorted. Wait until morning or order some food. tongue

This is the problem i keep having with you. I've too work my a$$ off to be able to put something on the table for us. I mean what kind of a legal wife will do this to her loving and caring husband. tongue You stay at home all day without doing nothing and all you come up is, you are busy with your wigs. smiley

Woman,you better stand up and make me something (using OBJ voice). Are you not the one am talking too.. (she neglect me).

Ok... Thank God you know that, i got so many hood girls eying me this dayz, I decided not to look their way just bcus i love you, but since you wanna draw map of infidelity, I'm totally ready for it. (leave tha house for bar). BRB cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz: [b]
Nah! Some women hv "power" more than the other #juss saying....Only a Mangina will refuse one!!

What power? - when what's on my mind is how you treated my shabbily with no respect whatsoever - and there's no another guy waiting there to see you? Only a freak would fall for girl power - or someone who hasn't beat it already lol.

I agree with guys getting jealous but not after they just found out you just cheated. My point exactly, if he has a bond wiv ya, competition comes after he has forgiven you. First thought is kill that bit*ch!
Bittyend the point is for me to play man W and B and that's exactly what I've done!! WINNING!!

Why would he kill you? He didn't see you getting smashed by another guy - he only found out that he has a competition, albeit disappointed in you because he trusted you. And he thought he was the only one you're checking.

There's no point lying - just tell the truth with some remix, and promise never to do that again. His ego would be bruised at first, but he'll get over it with time, if he really likes you - and try to get you off other guys (that's where the competition and territory comes in).. Telling lies would only complicate things - he'll never trust you again.

Some guys will just play dumb, get their revenge, and dump you..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
I don't look like her ooo. 'Tufiakwa'!! Olorun maje!!

Don't hate the player Bitty, hate the game......
You hv been played!!

That was my first crush, stop it... Those eyes will turn a gaylord into a fvcklord, believe that...

Shyte, I'll marry her, K.D Aubert, Meagan Good, and Gabrielle Union on the same night - and live happily ever after.. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 20, 2012
[size=30pt]LMAO Bittyend....You LOST!
JUST ACCEPT DEFEAT.....
CLEAN YOUR TEARS BITTYEND cry cry cry
SHOLLYPOPZ PLAYED YOU!!!
[/size]
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stint(m): 1:20am On Aug 20, 2012
This is my attempt to save the honor of sensible players after the pathetic attempt by tellwisdom
pearl~hapi:
forgive my jittery, I will go with option A,call off the flight. Call the alhaji immediately and tell him I just received a distress call from my village about my mum who has just being diagnosed for kidney infection and I need to be there ASAP. Take a flight down to some reserved and low class hotel in the regions of calabar to butress the claim I made to my hubby. wink
it won't be easy to just get a fight to calabar on impulse like that without reservation so it gives a window of at least half a day for which I guess you will have to switch of your phone to avoid talking to me since there's no Defence yet . which means you have to explain that too.
Secondly you could get your mum to lie . you could get I friend to cover up . but since am not stupid enough to give you money you asked , how would you react when I come to your village and I want to thank the pastor that gave the money for the bill ?

the point is catching you in the lie . the lie is obvious .

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OAM4J: 1:20am On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

Nice suggestion, bro just go on and take on her. My money is on you cheesy

hahahaha cheesy

Am a retired player o. grin

All the games these people are playing are very elementary jare. Imagine coming in with a rival and the game is not over in 10mins? All that is needed is tell her "Sweetheart you have not introduced your guest to me" and see her goes on her knees to make a choice in an instant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.