Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,902 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53946 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2012
tellwisdom: wetin??angry
notin ooooo•i just dey sorry for yhu•stop all dese yhu are doin or better still find an excuse for been knocked out
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Morning breezy... I see u! Pm me how u want it papi! (Time and scenario) It's time to show dem razz is d new swag.Hollar!!!

Hehehehe
Mami. . .lets heat up the stage tonight or tomorrow morning.
Okiez? grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ariyke: wow am so so loving this game *yawns* morning peeps*

Which game u dey enjoy so.
These people are confusionist!
I have been here hanging out to see how it goes, but rantings all the way.
One of the things keeping me here na the d COMIC comments to spice it up a bit.
Cuddlemi sef don tire for them..she just dey manage.
"allow these two to start and lets enjoy the game", na then
u go see one mumu intercepting!
Im still here......till the end I gez!
ID, when u go start to dey papoose ur guy?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap dia! Who dey make noise? Na wetin gas yesterday make me Sempe na! All of dem join, dem no fit handle my runs. na me na! Ogbosky d Badosky.... peshawuun!!!. cheesy

be ni ti e ri!
OSE....KARE!
Jeun soke.....My eyes are on ur game o!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
seriously, i tire o! i've written my solution since and i'm waiting for denzel2009
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: as at this moment,Tellwisdom is the dumbest fellow on Nl...hian!cheesy
where's my masterpiecer btw?
Will 8p.m 2moro be fine with u sweetie?

Tomorrow? NA WA OHH!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ronkebp(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emmy9ite: Today is a holiday....i am still a lil busy now,Ronke baby i will be free by 9pm.

No sweat!!!! this is so on!!!!!! will be waiting.......
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Flashaldrin(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Where is onila?? Meeehnn this is gonn be soo easy. All she will be saying is *i got game, i got game* grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti: freecocoa, where are thou, pick a scenario and we would play it out,i would
be expecting you by 3.pm or 7.pm NT(nigerian time), if that is ok by you.
Hello sweetness,i think I'll go with scenario 1 and will try to be here by 3 but if I'm not then, 7pm it will be,either ways just be here by 3pm.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Kandi kandi kandi. . . . When will u show up with your oshodi G string. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
I can't decide between scenario 3 and 5 undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
lotta fun going on in here
nice one cuddle
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
kandiikane: I can't decide between scenario 3 and 5 undecided

That 3 kind of relate to you somehow.... Can we go with 5?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Blue moon: seriously, i tire o! i've written my solution since and i'm waiting for denzel2009

I can't keep up with this again, where is the solution? Nice to meet you tho wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
MsDarkskin where are you?
Cuddlemii tell her to show face o! I ll be online @ 7pm (NT) Nigerian Time

*Belch from 24 bilas of Salah Ram & 2 Star.* FMJ!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
@denzel2009
Blue moon: I choose scenario 1

I'm assuming his name wasn't mentioned during the discussion since u didn't say it. So while i'm gisting my friends about him using his or he. i notice he's still online, i carefully pick up the phone while still talking and badmouthing him and then i say "Leave that Kunle guy, i will deal with him" meanwhile kunle is not my boyfriend's name just a random name I coined up. I'll quietly open the back of my phone and remove my battery without ending the call. This is so that i can call and say "baby, how are u? sorry i couldn't call sooner. i was charging my battery". and then if he brings up the issue, he definitely heard the kunle so whatever question he wld likely ask me would be "who is kunle?" then i can easily act like i've bin caught and confess to him telling him that kunle is one arrogant guy that has been disturbing me and that i just wanted to teach him a lesson.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: MsDarkskin where are you?
Cuddlemii tell her to show face o! I ll be online @ 7pm (NT) Nigerian Time

*Belch from 24 bilas of Salah Ram & 2 Star.* FMJ!

U know when pple say "Nigerian time" it's usually 2 hours later..so should she assume u'll be online by 9pm? grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
bittyend: Do I need to answer the question as well? grin

Cuddlemii:
I caught u. You replied like you were shollypopz and edited it. I hope shollypopz is not the same as bittyend?

.....smh The Whole Goddamn Time, unbelievable..The Gayest shid i have ever seen in my forum History.

And fools continued to type as if this quote on page 16 was not written.

Shymmexx=Gayest Forum Guy Ever.

What guy pretends to be a girl and talks to himself. what a loser.

This is an Utter Disgrace.

Following me around on a female alt account for a month and a half like some psycho.

Yo dude stay the fhhuck away from me. yuck
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Blue moon: @denzel2009

Blue moon: I choose scenario 1

I'm assuming his name wasn't mentioned during the discussion since u didn't say it. So while i'm gisting my friends about him using his or he. i notice he's still online, i carefully pick up the phone while still talking and badmouthing him and then i say "Leave that Kunle guy, i will deal with him" meanwhile kunle is not my boyfriend's name just a random name I coined up. I'll quietly open the back of my phone and remove my battery without ending the call. This is so that i can call and say "baby, how are u? sorry i couldn't call sooner. i was charging my battery". and then if he brings up the issue, he definitely heard the kunle so whatever question he wld likely ask me would be "who is kunle?" then i can easily act like i've bin caught and confess to him telling him that kunle is one arrogant guy that has been disturbing me and that i just wanted to teach him a lesson

Your switching to kunle won't wash cos you'd have mentioned some things I paid for in your conversation. You will have to come up with a tenable explanation.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Don never still show?its about to go down y'all.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
jay bee: lotta fun going on in here
nice one cuddle

Thanks boo, you know u were supposed to also participate but u and ur partner did not show. U dey fear game ni? U no sabi play?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by deeplow: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Abeg o,can someone who isn't playing profer a solution to one of the scenarios?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
freecocoa: Don never still show?its about to go down y'all.cheesy

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
denzel2009:

Your switching to kunle won't wash cos you'd have mentioned some things I paid for in your conversation. You will have to come up with a tenable explanation.

If i do mention stuff u bought....i'll say "Baby, u know girl's talk. I had to add salt and pepper. the only things that came to mind are the ones you already bought for me so i could show them the stuff and they'll believe that i'm really chopping the guy."
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
deeplow: Abeg o,can someone who isn't playing profer a solution to one of the scenarios?
i think u have to join the game in order to give a solution
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
CONTESTANTS, PLEASE QUOTE YOUR PARTNERS IN YOUR RESPONSE. THAT WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING LESS CONFUSING BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY PLAYERS PLAYING ALL AT ONCE. AUDIENCE PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO COMMENT WHILE CONTESTANTS PLAY THEIR GAME. THANK YOU!!!!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Scenario 3-
Your ex appears a day before your wedding & threatens you that he would release your nude pictures if you don’t call off the wedding and return back to him. Your fiancé is your soul mate & has spent a fortune for the wedding & your upkeep.

A) Will you call off the wedding to secure your nude picture back? This might lead to losing the love of your life. This doesn’t guarantee that your ex will give you back your pictures. It’s also possible that your ex is just bluffing. Bear in my mind that the pictures presented to you by your ex is enough to ruin your life.

B) What steps will you take to silence your ex, marry your love and resolve the issue?

I won't call off the wedding and I won't go back to my ex. He may be bluffing but there is also a chance that he still kept the photos I sent him. I will call him and try to convince him not release the photos. If it doesn't work on the phone, I will ask him to meet me at a cafe or something so we can discuss where to go with this.
(Note that since he was an ex, I would have told my fiance about him. I will tell him about the blackmail. There is no reason for my fiance to fret over it because he knows that it's very likely for a partner to send naaked photos to their Bf/gfs. I will let him know that I will go to meet my ex and try to resolve the issue. He may follow me but stay out of sight to make sure I'm safe.)

Meeting my ex:
I will try my best to be nice to him, flirt with him abit. He's very likely to think that I'm there to make things work. I will explain to him that I love him and always have but for the main fact that he is ready to blackmail me shows he doesn't love me as much as he thought he did.
(Take note that the guy is whipped for him to go through all this just to get me back)

He will probably then profess his love to me, tell me he's only doing this because he can't live without me etc. I may fake some tears and ask him why he wants to ruin my life. He will say, he doesn't want to ruin my life, he just wants us to be together. I will then joke through my tears and say he probably has another girl's photo pretending it was mine.

He will say it's definitely mine. I will call his bluff and ask to see the pictures. If he starts acting nervous, he is bluffing. If he smiles and goes through his phone and then shows me the photo(I doubt he will give me the phone to hold). I will look through the photos, smile, get up and walk.

Reason why I will walk:

There is a rule with women, when you send a naaked photo never show your face or anything that will compromise you. I won't be caught dead with my face or anything that will prove it's me in a nude photo. From the onset, I know the only photos he has would have would be my br.easts because it's quite hard to get me to start taking photos of downstairs. It could be anyone's br.easts.

Scenario 5-
Your boyfriend's cousin caught you in another state (probably Abuja) with another man at an event in a hotel…

You were in a tight embrace with another man, smooching with reckless abandon when you brushed your bf’s cousin at the pathway by mistake. Both of you stopped to gaze at each other in shock. You recognize that the lady he is with is not also his fiancée. The clause is this; you didn't catch him in an intimate position with the lady so it’s possible the lady is his relative or business associate because they appeared casual & decent. What would be your first reaction to the cousin when you brushed him recklessly?

A) Would you run away or strike a conversation with him. Would you act like a stranger or ask him for forgiveness?

B) If your bf’s cousin is the disciplined type that speaks the truth or the lousy type that doesn't keep his mouth shut, how do you intend to silence/appease him?

C) If he tells your bf everything, how would you convince your boyfriend to take your word over his?

For this one, I will greet him, call him aside and tell him to go about his business. We did not meet and we did not see. If he dares open his mouth to talk, I will accuse him of trying to sleep with me and he's only spoiling my name because I told him I would tell his cousin(my boyfriend).

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by mkmyers45(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii: CONTESTANTS, PLEASE QUOTE YOUR PARTNERS IN YOUR RESPONSE. THAT WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING LESS CONFUSING BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY PLAYERS PLAYING ALL AT ONCE. AUDIENCE PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO COMMENT WHILE CONTESTANTS PLAY THEIR GAME. THANK YOU!!!!!!
Queensmith no show? New partner?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
waiting for a reply...................,
counting down..................
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Now where is Idowu when you need her ASAP? cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

That 3 kind of relate to you somehow.... Can we go with 5?

Lol, how does that relate to me? cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by deeplow: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Blue moon:
i think u have to join the game in order to give a solution

Problem is,I av a solution to that with the girl having two unexpected boyfriends around,and I am a guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.