Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53900 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
$tunna:

dude, again here is ur chance to seal the deal...explain to her why they would talk, pls...and win this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
Sholly said you wanted in and she's right,you could have just asked Cuddles politely and you would be included,using my game won't score you cheap points so buzz off man.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
But why can't we act civilized? This is a game and not a market place. If its not your turn to comment, you keep it together.
Let contestants finish with their games first before the audience can comment. If you want to participate, let me know and you would be paired up for your own game. Unfortunately I can't multi task right now but I trust everyone would be considerate. Thank you!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Sholly said you wanted in and she's right,you could have just asked Cuddles politely and you would be included,using my game won't score you cheap points so buzz off man.

sorry Mami, i didnt mean to bu tt in ur game...i was just getting hyped because dude could have put away the game but continued...but he already explained why! besides he won the game hands down all by himself!!

Cuddlemii already invited me to join if i wanted, so i had no need to ask!

but my message to cuddlemii still stands though, if she respond, it will not change the game, but it will slightly alter her selection process...thats all! again, i have no plans to derail her game...just wanted to see it enhanced
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OAAkindiya: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Wanna join d game
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
@$stunna, Ofcourse you'd label him the winner na.

Is it no longer a men vs women game?he won my nyash,mstcheew.

I don play my own finish since he chose to go and drink bear,I won and if you don't like it then screw ya.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Amya: Sorry for butting in sweetcocoa, but isn't it a little weird you conveniently started using your bf as an example of a mugu just right after he called you and he didn't cut the call?

I'm assuming this is how the dialogue would go

"Sweetie I love you soooooo much, don't forget the Ipad you say you'll buy for me oh" you say

And he replies, "how can I? I'll do anything for my baby doll"

"Have a good night sleep" you say

"And you too" he replies.

. . .And you forget to cut th call and start talking to your friend.

They may say something like "this your bf loves you so much, I'm sure if you you ask him to buy a car for you, he'll willing oblige"

"Ofcourse! He's just a mugu and I'll milk him for all he's worth. This Ipad is small sef, next month, I'll ask him for 500k to pay the rent. . ." And you see that you didn't cut off the call .
Remember, the house rent and 500k is at stake here so you can't even make him suspicious.
shaaarap joor! na oversabi dey worry u.
if i run my package and u try dis nonsense wiv me hen! u go see goat begin french kiss d ting
Nonsense!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

Idowu let me know when your game starts, would like to see how you perform.
na wa o!! normally people pay to see my collabo. but! as u b pensioner, i go dash u free freedom pass.
Tuale for u sir!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

Honeypie. . .its always fresh like brown chocolate icecream.
Alright work on it and lemme know how its gonna sling.
Forget this nairaland email thingy. I'l pm you an email you can reach me on.
Muaah!
Luv ya. . .
And pls remember to come with an WILD ENERGY drink.
Trussme you might need it. wink kiss kiss
awwwh.. he luvs me!*blushing*
Hey cupcake! am here now...
save it for lerra or get d happenings heated? ur pick boo boo! i cater to my owns. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
sleeky8:

tank u 4 dat accessment on tellfoolishness
Badosky where u na? We ur fans neva c any of ur mad outburst. +disappointd+
kai! see my fans o!
Mr sleeky,no vex for me u hia! let me digest d scenarios, i'll b bck wiv correct. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
ayobase:

be ni ti e ri!
OSE....KARE!
Jeun soke.....My eyes are on ur game o!
wa gbayi! o lenu daku... iwo ni! baba no regret. cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Waiting for this babe.
Cuddlemii, where is she?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

Game don start u never do anything.... Na only to rant like omo elopo na hin u know.... grin
o ma blow o! foooolish ting angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
lol @ omo elepo. I'd be scared o, if I were you cheesy
Na so she go pour epo on you and run after you with matches.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lol @ omo elepo. I'd be scared o, if I were you cheesy
Na so she go pour epo on you and run after you with matches.
ignore d odensin jare...
how far? which scenario u pick?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Where is Sigmund before I fall asleep. . . pregnancy dey tire me grin

Sends him a P.M.

Please explain the rules again. . . . are we supposed to make up different ways to avoid telling two guys you're dating them? If na so, I'm an expert in this o. I'm sure that High_Chief still doesn't know that while I dey use am for ATM, I dey use Sigmund for stamina.

Let the game begin smiley wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ignore d odensin jare...
how far? which scenario u pick?

Not sure yet. I need the rules explained jare.
My beaus are not even here sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief: I dont see any gal getting away with this. As long as the 2guys came in at the same time, the reception from the gal is what will arouse suspicion, any sharp guy would definitely smell a rat.

**Ileke should not bother playing this game, cos she would even break down in tears confessing her sins**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not sure yet. I need the rules explained jare.

My beaus are not even here sad
Same here...
its all over d place jare! to much going on, its making d whole idea a bit.....
comments reserved#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief,

What sins? That guy? He's just my my friend's fiancee jare. Idowu introduced us.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: @$stunna, Ofcourse you'd label him the winner na.

Is it no longer a men vs women game?he won my nyash,mstcheew.

I don play my own finish since he chose to go and drink bear,I won and if you don't like it then screw ya.

hmmmm, Cuddlemii...you see this gurl picking a fight with me ooo, stop her b4 i drop a bomb on her case!!

anyways, until you explain why ur "loyal team bit-ches" will not betray you over a boyfriend you clearly confessed to them you have no love for but rather just using (and there is no honor amongst theives or bit-ches)...all reasonable pipo will rightly assume that the game was over when u gave ur socalled mugu boyfriend free access to ur girlfriends alone! case settled, go lick ur wounds if u cant find a come back response to ur conundrum - give him independent access to ur fellow bitches to defend u and risk their betraying you for a man they know u dont love anyways! see!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
High_Chief,

What sins? That guy? He's just my my friend's fiancee jare. Idowu introduced us.
oh dat guy? yea high chief! he is just a friend.... cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Abeg helep me tell am jare cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
$tunna:

hmmmm, Cuddlemii...you see this gurl picking a fight with me ooo, stop her b4 i drop a bomb on her case!!

anyways, until you explain why ur "loyal team bit-ches" will not betray you over a boyfriend you clearly confessed to them you have no love for but rather just using (and there is no honor amongst theives or bit-ches)...all reasonable pipo will rightly assume that the game was over when u gave ur socalled mugu boyfriend free access to ur girlfriends alone! case settled, go lick ur wounds if u cant find a come back response to ur conundrum - give him independent access to ur fellow bitches to defend u and risk their betraying you for a man they know u dont love anyways! see!!
Hey! wassup wiv u? was all dis about? plss take d blah to anoda thread jare! u killing d atmosphere for me and my various kobokos.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Abeg helep me tell am jare cheesy
i have tolded him o! i gat u mama! kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hey! wassup wiv u? was all dis about? plss take d blah to anoda thread jare! u killing d atmosphere for me and my various kobokos.

haba, sorry ooo, if i made you not to feel like the smartest bit-ch in da room anymore! grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cyril83(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Don't even know why my 2 eyez can't just off this thread sef *hisses*....*switching off the system*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
$tunna:

sorry ooo, if i made you not to feel like the smartest bit-ch in da room anymore! grin grin grin grin

pardon? u laughing alone at ur own dumbbb jokes goes to show u need a room in yaba left.
ode!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
High_Chief,

Idowuogbo:
oh dat guy? yea high chief! he is just a friend.... cheesy

High Chief: Idowu you know you are my person and remember how I took you round my palace
Idowu: Yes Chief, I remember, had fun
High Chief: So tell me, who was that guy with Ileke?
Idowu: Chief, you know Ileke is my friend
High Chief: (cuts in) Yes I know and so am I. so tell me. I know she is using you as a cover up and trust me, I wont tell her you said anything. Errrrm, you remember that my friend I told you that likes you
Idowu: Yes, Jimmy
High Chief: Yeah, he is coming around soon and he has asked me so much about you, anyway tell me, who was that guy with Ileke? between the two of us
Idowu: She is secretly seeing him too, his name is Bob. Please Chief do not get me into trouble
High Chief: (raging with anger now) No sure I wont

**calls Ileke on the phone**

Ileke: Hi babe, are you still angry over nothing?
High Chief: No, no thats cleared up already
Ileke: Thats my baby, so wont you say you are sorry for accusing me wrongly?
High Chief: I think I have to show it, rather than saying that sweetie, so why dont you come over?
Ileke: Ok hun, when do you want me to come? like right away?
High Chief: I will let you know when am on my way home ok

**More to follow**

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
This thread has scattered o! @denzel2009 where you dey?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
First of all, I don't call any guy "baby" or "babe" IRL. Sounds so cliche.

I prefer, "Ileke's Blokos".

High_Chief, it'd never go down like that because Idowu would never do that to me.

*suspiciously eyes Idowu*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

High Chief: Idowu you know you are my person and remember how I took you round my palace
Idowu: Yes Chief, I remember, had fun
High Chief: So tell me, who was that guy with Ileke?
Idowu: Chief, you know Ileke is my friend
High Chief: (cuts in) Yes I know and so am I. so tell me. I know she is using you as a cover up and trust me, I wont tell her you said anything. Errrrm, you remember that my friend I told you that likes you
Idowu: Yes, Jimmy
High Chief: Yeah, he is coming around soon and he has asked me so much about you, anyway tell me, who was that guy with Ileke? between the two of us
Idowu: She is secretly seeing him too, his name is Bob. Please Chief do not get me into trouble
High Chief: (raging with anger now) No sure I wont

**calls Ileke on the phone**

Ileke: Hi babe, are you still angry over nothing?
High Chief: No, no thats cleared up already
Ileke: Thats my baby, so wont you say you are sorry for accusing me wrongly?
High Chief: I think I have to show it, rather than saying that sweetie, so why dont you come over?
Ileke: Ok hun, when do you want me to come? like right away?
High Chief: I will let you know when am on my way home ok

**More to follow**

*** At High_Chief's Face me Face You building ****

Ileke : Eh ehn, are you ready to apologize? I'm not even sure I'd take you back this time.

HC: I talked to Idowu about Bob.

Ileke: Okay, what about Bob?

HC: Something interesting came up. *can I see your phone*?

Ileke: Can I see your bank acct information?

HC: Woman!

Ileke: Man! I have to meet Idowu in 15 mins, what do you want to show me? I hope na 10 mins apology.

HC: Idowu confessed everything about you and Bob. Have you been dating him behind my back?

Ileke: Bob? *laughs* Have you seen him? Does he look better than you? You know I only date hansom men. (Bob is rich)

HC: What does his look have to do with this Ileke? Answer my question!

Ileke: Anyway, I knew you were going to drill Idowu, so we formulated a plan to trick you. Don't worry, Ileke's blokos, it was a set up. Bob na me and Idowu's friend's fiancee. You remember Cuddlemii na. She travel to China to sigh a business deal.

HC: Okay, I believe you, I know you'll never jeopardize this our bootycall relationship.

Ileke: ***says to self: Idowu is in so much trouble***
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
awwwh.. he luvs me!*blushing*
Hey cupcake! am here now...
save it for lerra or get d happenings heated? ur pick boo boo! i cater to my owns. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hehehe Cherrypiiee
You know i'm always in this mood anytime ONLY you chooses to push that green button. . .
I'd have asked to give some of the keen audience some salivating, spicy and aromacious prelude. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.