Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53905 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 5:14am On Aug 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol

I sent you a PM as I promised tho. You were too busy winking at sholly
I replied ur PM but u were busy frolicking with HC that u didnt notice ur ileke beads are scattered all over the room!.
Btw, Sholly was just removing a speck from my eyez.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2012
WAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

How did I miss this thread?!!

Someone Please bring me up to speed with the current scenario..

Player meji!! grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

My dear, here is the list of the scenarios for you to go through. You are to pick one and tackle it.
Your partner is to rebut all your post. Refer to https://www.nairaland.com/1015990/two-play-game-competition-test#11855693 for example of what you are meant to do.

UPDATED

Scenario 1-
You forgot to drop the call after a conversation with your boyfriend. You started misyarning about him to your friends who are visiting, confessing how you play him and spend his money & how you intend to continue using him (You know the way women gossip and all).

For some reason you look down, you see he is still online and hasn't hung up, he probably heard everything.

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone? What are the steps you will take to resolve the issue?

B) Assuming you said "hello" and he replies, “yes I am here” and he cuts off the phone. What will you do?

Scenario2-
You send the wrong text that was meant for your aristo (sugar daddy or maga) to your real boyfriend. Your bf thinks you are on your way to your village meanwhile you are headed to London courtesy of your sugar daddy.

The text goes like this, “Dear, thank you for the land, the one million naira, my school fees and of course my trip to London. I am about to board the plane now, will call you when I land at the Heathrow airport. Love, Mariam.

Your real bf’s reply goes thus, “I don’t even know you anymore, and I am disappointed”.

A) How would you get yourself out this mess? Will you abandon the trip? Will you go ahead with the trip? What steps would you take to resolve the situation?

B) Remember you used the word, “Dear” and not your maga’s name.

Scenario 3-
Your ex appears a day before your wedding & threatens you that he would release your nude pictures if you don’t call off the wedding and return back to him. Your fiancé is your soul mate & has spent a fortune for the wedding & your upkeep.

A) Will you call off the wedding to secure your nude picture back? This might lead to losing the love of your life. This doesn’t guarantee that your ex will give you back your pictures. It’s also possible that your ex is just bluffing. Bear in my mind that the pictures presented to you by your ex is enough to ruin your life.

B) What steps will you take to silence your ex, marry your love and resolve the issue?

Scenario 4-

You are busy washing a heap of clothes in your compound and left your phone unattended to inside your bedroom. You have several missed calls & voice mail messages from your two boyfriends informing you they are on their way to your place. Due to your carelessness, you are not aware of this as your two bfs have never met before & you have never been caught at your games. Suddenly your gate opens and your two boyfriends walk in as you are washing. They are visiting your home at the same time, they have seen you so you can’t run or hide. What would you do? How would you manage the situation?

A) Would you hug both of them? How would you do make the introductions? Would you grab seats for both of them? How would you dismiss them without acting suspicious?

B) Remember your two bfs are not good at keeping their hands off you. They love public show of affection. Would you shake, fidget or vibrate? Would you cry?

Scenario 5-
Your boyfriend's cousin caught you in another state (probably Abuja) with another man at an event in a hotel…

You were in a tight embrace with another man, smooching with reckless abandon when you brushed your bf’s cousin at the pathway by mistake. Both of you stopped to gaze at each other in shock. You recognize that the lady he is with is not also his fiancée. The clause is this; you didn't catch him in an intimate position with the lady so it’s possible the lady is his relative or business associate because they appeared casual & decent. What would be your first reaction to the cousin when you brushed him recklessly?

A) Would you run away or strike a conversation with him. Would you act like a stranger or ask him for forgiveness?

B) If your bf’s cousin is the disciplined type that speaks the truth or the lousy type that doesn't keep his mouth shut, how do you intend to silence/appease him?

C) If he tells your bf everything, how would you convince your boyfriend to take your word over his?

Scenario 6-

You were introduced to your father in law and you recognize him as the man who led your school mate to die aborting his child. He is against the union between you and his son. He expressed his concerns openly and asked you out of his house. You are happy that you have a leverage to use against him.

A thought suddenly crosses your mind; you remember you were the one he paid to arrange the deceased girl at your hostel back in school. You orchestrated this hook-up with a whooping fee attached.

Realistically, you are not innocent because you had a part to play in her death.

A) How would you tackle your fiancés father? Would you confront him or threaten him? Would you appeal to him?

B) Would you tell your fiancé your past? Have it in mind that you painted the picture of a perfect lady with a clean background/past to your man, how do you tend to resolve this in order to marry your man?

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL & TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. I AM MULTI TASKING.

Most of these scenarios have to do with the Ladies... How do we guys fit in?!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL. What happened to HC?

@Kandii
Which one between you and Idowu is the "bride"? grin

LMAO, una 2 jst dy mak dis place lively.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Most of these scenarios have to do with the Ladies... How do we guys fit in?!

welcome back from cotonougrin
thats the price for lateness; total confusion
now go back n start reading from page 0, have fun while at itgrin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2012
masterpiecer:

welcome back from cotonougrin
thats the price for lateness; total confusion
now go back n start reading from page 0, have fun while at itgrin

Na wah for you o!!

So you wan give me a 32 page assignment for this matter..

Mbok, help a brother out jor!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii: TEAM MATES

Slimyem Vs Masterpiecer
Freecocoa Vs Donguutti
Kandiikane Vs Seedord247
Idowuogbo Vs Breezy247
Shollypopz Vs Denzel2009
Pearl~hapi Vs Tellwisdom
Ogugua88 Vs Kpolli
Ronkebp Vs Dammytex
Cowgurl Vs Coogar
Michelin89 Vs Jaybee
Ileke-idi Vs Okija_juju
Inked_nerd Vs Born2fuck
Queensmith Vs Mr Everest
Sosoluv Vs Dayokanu

ARGH!!!!!!

WAT!!!

ILEKE IDI ke!!!

WHY ALWAYS ME

EKITI STATE BABE?!!!!

WHY?!!!

WHAT EVER DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!!!

HABA?!!!

MBA o!!

EJO O!!!!

BIKO KWA!!!!

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE ME FREECOCOA, Ogugua (My Niaraland secret love)... Abeg o!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

ARGH!!!!!!

WAT!!!

ILEKE IDI ke!!!

WHY ALWAYS ME

EKITI STATE BABE?!!!!

WHY?!!!

WHAT EVER DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!!!

HABA?!!!

MBA o!!

EJO O!!!!

BIKO KWA!!!!

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE ME FREECOCOA, Ogugua (My Niaraland secret love)... Abeg o!!

For Example

Scenario 1-
You forgot to drop the call after a conversation with your boyfriend. You started misyarning about him to your friends who are visiting, confessing how you play him and spend his money & how you intend to continue using him (You know the way women gossip and all).

For some reason you look down, you see he is still online and hasn't hung up, he probably heard everything.

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone? What are the steps you will take to resolve the issue?
B) Assuming you said "hello" and he replies, “yes I am here” and he cuts off the phone. What will you do?

Whatever steps you decide to take must cement your relationship. Ensure he doesn't break up with you!!!!

Scenario 2.................................
Scenario 3.................................
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Female Participant - [/b]I choose Scenario 1 from the list of Scenario questions.

This is how I intend to resolve the issue:
I will pay him a visit at his place immediately. I will explain to him that my friends & I were rehearsing a line from the church drama coming up soon. I will prepare his favorite meal & clean his apartment. I trust that would sort things out and our relationship will still be intact. I am so good at my game that I trust it would work like magic.

[b]Male Participant -

What do you take men for? Do you think men are stupid? That rubbish you just spewed won't solve anything or cement our relationship. I will have my fill of you sexually and dump you afterwards because you are a lying scheming b*tch.

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
You paired me up with Okija Juju? I'll kill him before the game starts.

Are we still on the first scenario? How does the game go? Do we get to use any weapon of our choice?

I said it!!!

And I only just saw this o!!

Imagine that!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Where is Okija?!! angry angry

Oya, I want to switch my opposition.

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4651145305325586&id=f76c3aba42995b44fd47b4c18ee60009[/img]

See now!!

She even brought a knife to pillow fight!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

I said it!!!

And I only just saw this o!!

Imagine that!!

DESCRIPTION

1 boy & 1 girl would be paired up together as a team.
The girls would pick 1 scenario question each from the list,
They are to answer it or tell us steps they will take to resolve it(as per how they would play the game if they were in that situation).

Their team mate(guy) would rebut it and show the audience all the loopholes in the girl's game & how easy a guy will nullify her actions & have her kissing his palm. The girl & guy would argue back and forth to convince the audience who are the better game players- men or women.

The guy's job is to put his team player in a tight corner and maintain the superiority mantle for men. The girl's job is to stand her grounds to the last till she wins the superiority mantle for women. No holds barred- they will curse if they need to, use fowl languages, pidgin, ghetto & act straight-up gangstar. Street fight is allowed. Its going to be very real, down to earth & may contain sexual content. Men think they know it all but I know nairaland women are equal to the task.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2012
@Okija_juju, u no longer have a partner because u came late so u have to wait to be paired again. I will look for a partner for u.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

DESCRIPTION

1 boy & 1 girl would be paired up together as a team.
The girls would pick 1 scenario question each from the list,
They are to answer it or tell us steps they will take to resolve it(as per how they would play the game if they were in that situation).

Their team mate(guy) would rebut it and show the audience all the loopholes in the girl's game & how easy a guy will nullify her actions & have her kissing his palm. The girl & guy would argue back and forth to convince the audience who are the better game players- men or women.

The guy's job is to put his team player in a tight corner and maintain the superiority mantle for men. The girl's job is to stand her grounds to the last till she wins the superiority mantle for women. No holds barred- they will curse if they need to, use fowl languages, pidgin, ghetto & act straight-up gangstar. Street fight is allowed. Its going to be very real, down to earth & may contain sexual content. Men think they know it all but I know nairaland women are equal to the task.

Got it now!!

Thanks alot!!

So is my Boo partner Ileke Idi taken?!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2012
@cuddlemii
good job. Hiding some threads helped and pls do the same with this.
perhaps we shd av scenarios for males and allow the females to rebutt.
@ Ileke-bebe idi...are u still my partner or we r done?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ambassador ke? I no to gbadun literature Jare! But! If it includes first class flights and a date wiv Tyrese, am GAME!!

Will 2 Tyrese be sufficient abi u want more. cloned tyrese dey and stunt double tyrese dey we fit add am for ur quote no extra charge.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud: @cuddlemii
good job. Hiding some threads helped and pls do the same with this.
perhaps we shd av scenarios for males and allow the females to rebutt.
@ Ileke-bebe idi...are u still my partner or we r done?

Excuse me sir?!!

Why are you reffering to my wife as 'bebe'?!!

Whats your relationship with her?!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2012
Cuddlemii: @Okija_juju, u no longer have a partner because u came late so u have to wait to be paired again. I will look for a partner for u.

Cool..

Ileke was promiscuos anyways!!

She cheated on me with that Sigmundfreud fellow...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Cool..

Ileke was promiscuos anyways!!

She cheated on me with that Sigmundfreud fellow...

Ok well any lady who is interested in playing u should come forward.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Excuse me sir?!!

Your wife?!! Oh...you must be the dead husband she mentioned was buried @ Okija shrine!
'Bebe' is the signature on her behind..i know, i put it there.
Now that answers ur question.
R.I.P!

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Your wife?!! Oh...you must be the dead husband she mentioned was buried @ Okija shrine!
R.I.P!

guy u wickedt
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
hi baby

*thats 4 my baby slim*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL. What happened to HC?

@Kandii
Which one between you and Idowu is the "bride"? grin

Let me know the time and I will be here. I think am next to post, so will do that when you are ready
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
I would really like to be a contestant pls......
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I would really like to be a contestant pls......

Ok You got yourself Okija_juju as your partner. Congratulations. You can proceed if u like
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Excuse me sir?!!

Oh really? And here i was thinking i'm the special one. E gbawa go'm obi sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Oh really? And here i was thinking i'm the special one. E gbawa go'm obi sad

Ewooooo!!! Cocoa'm..

My cherri Cocoa.. Cocoa mma...

I'm so sorry baby'm.. That Yoruba girl put a spell on me...

Biko gbara'm..

You know say na you be the Juju to my Okija... Without you, there is no me..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ewooooo!!! Cocoa'm..

My cherri Cocoa.. Cocoa mma...

I'm so sorry baby'm.. That Yoruba girl put a spell on me...

Biko gbara'm..

You know say na you be the Juju to my Okija... Without you, there is no me..
Its okay but you have to buy me that pearl i've been asking for.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Its okay but you have to buy me that pearl i've been asking for.

Wow!!

No price is too much for me to pay to pacify you.. But dont you think that the punishment is way too much for the crime seeing that I was under a spell..

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud:
R.I.P!
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
sigmundfreud:
R.I.P!

Na wah o!!

Na your type wey dey beat person husband inside ehn own house wey you been dey tidy ehn wife..

Carry go!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Wow!!

No price is too much for me to pay to pacify you.. But dont you think that the punishment is way too much for the crime seeing that I was under a spell..

Buying something for your darling isn't punishment,is it? I'm just making use of the opportunity at hand cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Buying something for your darling isn't punishment,is it? I'm just making use of the opportunity at hand cheesy

But I already promised you that pearl on our anniversary.. But you seem to be capitalizing on this to call it in earlier than we had already agreed!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.