Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53893 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 3:01am On Aug 21, 2012
**Glad she called, thinking of what she could be up to, knowing she is a very smart gal and might want to play a fast one on me, so i called same hotel and booked a different room from the one was in. Called her fone to let her know I was on my way**

Ileke: Are you here now?
High Chief: No am actually leaving the house now, will be there in about 15mins
Ileke: Ok am waiting
High Chief: Ok my baby gal, see you shortly

**Gets to the hotel, collects the key to the room I reserved, calls Ileke again**

Ileke: Dont tell me you are not here yet
High Chief: Yeah babe am actually downstairs at the lobby, could you please come down?
Ileke: Chief am very tired, why dont you just come up.
High Chief: Ok you see me soon

**Gets to her room, watching her closely just to be sure I was not ambushed or facing any attack. So I had to tell her about the change of room, my reason is just to make sure she didnt bug the room she booked for**

High Chief: Babe, am sorry but we have to change the room
Ileke: Why? The room is kool
High Chief: yeah I know but I already have another room paid for, so if we must be in this hotel, then you need to get your things over to the other room
Ileke: You must be having some negative thoughts I guess
High Chief: Never mind, lets just get going

**Now noticing her cleavage and smooth thighs as she tries to put on her clothes, I felt a bulge on my trousers but remained calm. Now we moved to the new room**

High Chief: I know it must have been very hard for you, but you need to understand that I need you in my life so much like Boko haram needs bombs
Ileke: I dont think I have so much options or do i?
High Chief: Baby, am sorry I had to go about it this way, but I cannot have you marry that edddiot Bobby(now trying to wrap my hands around her lovely hips)
Ileke: (Pulling my hands off her hips) Chief we need to talk, we need to talk.
High Chief: Ok am all ears. But trust me I have everything already planned out. That doucebagggg Bobby will be the loser, we can create our own world sweetie. Ok now tell me.

**Looking straight into her eyes, noticed I had put her into some emotional stress and I felt bad, couldnt help it, while maintaining the eye contact, planted a kiss on her forehead and later on her lips, we wrapped our tongues together and she quickly pulled me away**

Ileke: Now lets talk please
High Chief: Am sorry about that, so am ready, go on
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 3:05am On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:06am On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=Shollypopz][/quote]

Asholly baby sugar sugar
honey honey
ko ma proper emi agbalagba, agbalagbi
caramel fruity
essential violet
petal rosy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 21, 2012
High_Chief, wdh. Stop getting x-rated angry

Wow, if any chic lets go of her anger and gets easily seduced after a blackmail, she dey crase. undecided

*typing my part*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:09am On Aug 21, 2012
HiiiPower:

Defo, if it's between you and I.

I don't play in my games.
I am here to service everyone and not play.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HiiiPower(m): 3:12am On Aug 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I don't play in my games.
I am here to service everyone and not play.

Get me a hook up,
I'll be online tomorrow after work. tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 3:18am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
High_Chief, wdh. Stop getting x-rated angry

Wow, if any chic lets go of her anger and gets easily seduced after a blackmail, she dey crase. undecided

*typing my part*

Nothing x-rated there, thats very possible in such scenario and not forgetting that women are always at their very low resisting ability when emotionally depressed. Just post your own part, but I might not be available again till tomorrow, ok?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:18am On Aug 21, 2012
HiiiPower:

Get me a hook up,
I'll be online tomorrow after work. tongue

Ok bring your night club sense along with u.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Asholly baby sugar sugar
honey honey
ko ma proper emi agbalagba, agbalagbi
caramel fruity
essential violet
petal rosy
LMAO!!
Shake something by Jazz Man Olofin rit??

*I'm still going to do a lil shakara 4 u sha*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 3:23am On Aug 21, 2012
@Cuddlemii I want to play o
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 21, 2012
I was lost in our sweet, heart warming kiss for a moment. This, this is what I missed about him. His kiss could easily throw me into dreamy narnia. For a minute, I thought I sensed the longing in his kiss, the sweet residue of love we once shared.
I had to break away from him, I needed to get away from his heat.
I needed to remember Bobby and what he meant to me before I lose myself in High_Chief.

Ileke: Now let's talk please
High Chief: Am sorry about that, so am ready, go on
Ileke: You know you're not. What do you want from me? Is this revenge for all the hard times I put your through?
High_Chief: No baby, it's not. I knew that the pictures were the only sure way to get you away from that ediot.
Ileke: He's not an ediot. He loves me, even more than I love him. He's my friend, my father, my brother, my lover, my teacher, my everything. You have yourself to blame. You pushed me away with your lack of attention. Everything was business to you, business came first before I did.
HC: It didn't take me long to realize my mistake. I never knew what I had until she walked away with her long, lovely scintillating legs. I miss you.
Ileke: Well, I don't miss you. I'm happy with Bobby. Why do you want to. . . .why? I just don't. . .
HC: Enough! Stop with the lies. The way you kissed me back. . . . you fully gave yourself back, you gave back everything that was once mines.
Ileke: Please stop. I cannot share this room with you. Bobby will come and look for me.
HC: Exactly.
Ileke: High_Chief, please.
HC: It's too late for begging.

. . .

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 21, 2012
High_Chief:

Nothing x-rated there, thats very possible in such scenario and not forgetting that women are always at their very low resisting ability when emotionally depressed. Just post your own part, but I might not be available again till tomorrow, ok?

Ok, no prob. See ya tomorrow if you already fell asleep.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:26am On Aug 21, 2012
High_chief & Ileke_idi, is it possible for both of you to start a thread on literature/writing for write-ups like these. You guys are talented & I am enjoying it. Its like reading hearts, hints or mills & boon. Seriously think about it and don't waste that flow.

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 21, 2012
lol. I'm a mystery fanatic tho. Been in a lot of Bleep to know stuff lol.
I'm currently trying to finish all of Agatha Christie's novel-turned-to-movie movies before classes start.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:03am On Aug 21, 2012
Blue moon: @Cuddlemii I want to play o

Ha shocked wait for denzel, I dnt think I can handle you. What would I use?
I am sure the game would be more organize from now. Be patient.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I'm currently trying to finish all of Agatha Christie's novel-turned-to-movie movies before classes start.

What is Bleep? Anyways think about it
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
You sure can write! And high chief is good too. I am enjoying the super story so much that i didnt notice u've shenked me!*sulks*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
pardon? u laughing alone at ur own dumbbb jokes goes to show u need a room in yaba left.
ode!

Not sure where yaba left is...if I did, I would go check if I could get a room there!

You have no fringing idea how much of ur silly mind I can read based on ur I'm d smartest kid in the room
U wish bolded for me??

Close to 1million people here, n for u to think that everyone is on ur side is a clear sign of delusion of grandeur grin!

Don't mistake ur emotional responses to things here as the hight of epic intelligence or smarts since some of us can see through such...

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2012
$tunna:

Not sure where yaba left is...if I did, I would go check if I could get a room there!

You have no fringing idea how much of ur silly mind I can read based on ur I'm d smartest kid in the room
U wish bolded for me??

Close to 1million people here, n for u to think that everyone is on ur side is a clear sign of delusion of grandeur grin!

Don't mistake ur emotional responses to things here as the hight of epic intelligence or smarts since some of us can see through such...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
dats my boi! grin grin grin grin grin

we make and break rules..

*singing Fela*

we and dem no dey for the samemuuu categooooooooory! grin grin grin

*she lights her ganja*

NOTED
That was what I thought...I'm in good company n hav no regrets now bu t t ing in that game earlier! tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2012
$tunna:

NOTED
That was what I thought...I'm in good company n hav no regrets now bu t t ing in that game earlier! tongue
Eleyi tin ya werey o! lipsrsealed
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2012
kpolli:

Are u high Killed u how?

Hmmmm
Dat thing is workin again
Ayaf sensed it
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Jayjay! d mumu no get wisdom na! u except d frog to cough correct ni? u sef dey jonez.
lolz...he b lyk say I dy 4k up tru tru coz na only me d guy dy ans n he neva ans evry oda persn 4 here. Abeg I'l let ma conva wit him pass...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Stint!letz hope hez gonna be a lover and nt a looser•mee z eva weady

https://www.nairaland.com/1015990/two-play-game-competition-test/20#11870654
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
^Sharrap dia angry

How could you think you were supposed to answer as the man and woman in a game that's being played by a man and a woman?

Was the rules as written by Cuddles not plain English enough?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
slimyem: as at this moment,Tellwisdom is the dumbest fellow on Nl...hian!cheesy
where's my masterpiecer btw?
Will 8p.m 2moro be fine with u sweetie?

Perfectly fine by me, its a date then.
Pls cuddles take note

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.