Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53898 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

After you called me yanshless yesterday? Oga waka, lemme go and meet my friend jor.

Seriously, am I supposed to be playing with two men?
*pulls her close: rubs her head*...u know i like your assets and that one behind is the least of them. Oya come make we play. Btw... I bought that thing for u...*presents gift*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
sigmundfreud:
*pulls her close: rubs her head*...u know i like your assets and that one behind is the least of them. Oya come make we play. Btw... I bought that thing for u...*presents gift*

PS: Are you in the field of psychology?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke am back, so can we have the ball rolling now?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2012
*&&Looking for my sexy elegant glorious kandii*** tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2012
High_Chief: Ileke am back, so can we have the ball rolling now?

So did you find a way to connect our previous scenario with one of the given scenarios?

If not, use the scenario I chose, gents first.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2012
Cowgurl r we still on?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So did you find a way to connect our previous scenario with one of the given scenarios?

If not, use the scenario I chose, gents first.

Am I to play the "Ex" or the "Fiance" in that scenario? I guess the bitter ex grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2012
High_Chief:

Am I to play the "Ex" or the "Fiance" in that scenario? I guess the bitter ex grin

Whichever one you think fits your profile grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2012
kpolli: Cowgurl r we still on?

Is dis ur 9pm naija tym?

Rem u almost killed me dis same tym last year?
I ll still revenge
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2012
**Breaks up with Ileke cos she was playing games with Bob. Got a call her wedding was coming up, thinking of how to stop the wedding. Came up with a bright idea of blackmailing her and I dug out some nude pictures she once sent to me. Printed them out, called her on the phone and the following ensued**

Ileke: Hello Chief
High Chief: I heard your wedding comes up soon
Ileke: Yes, I tried contacting you for your invitation, how did you hear?
High Chief: It doesnt matter, we need to see and talk
Ileke: What could we possibly be talking about, you know am getting married and meeting with you is not the best of ideas now
High Chief: Yes I know, but it is in your best interest. Meet me at the Italian Restaurant down your street 5pm tomorrow. Good bye

**Drops the phone, I could feel her panting before dropping wondering what could be the matter**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2012
I see that you did. kk
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2012
I'm currently in a state of chock. The man that I thought got a way just came back, with a different purpose altogether. My heart was pounding rapidly, this time for a different reason. Not for the love I feel when he sneakily enters my mind during those passionate time with my husband-to-be.
I'm shocked.
I'm confused.
I feel betrayed.

My mind wanders back in time to 2 years ago.

High_Chief: Babe, smile for the camera. Don't worry, shebi this is just between me and you. You can take my pictures too.
Ileke-idi: Okay. I'll smile for you. *I forced a while seductive smile on my face*

But ofcourse, the fact that the camera belongs to him or that I should have deleted the pictures escaped me at that time.

Now what shall I do? Should I try to seduce him, seduce my way into his home to steal the camera and remaining pictures? Or should I end this wedding in order to prevent a scandal?

I'm so confused.

*Calls High_Chief back.*

Ileke: We need to talk, preferably in a private location. When and where can we meet?
High_Chief: We'll meet when I have time. Your apartment is fine.
Ileke: Typical, you never changed. Everything was always on your time. I need a specific time please. This is urgent
High_Chief: Tomorrow at noon. I'll bring a pictorial reminder of old times.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 1:07am On Aug 21, 2012
**Shows up for the appointment, armed with those lovely nude pictures of Ileke, pressed the bell and Ileke came to open**

Ileke: Hey Chief, you were about 30mins late, what happened
High Chief: Am sorry, I had a lot to do at work and couldnt finish up on time
Ileke: (walking seductively back into the house) You should have at least call to let me know, you kept me waiting. Make yourself comfortable
High Chief: Wowww! this house brings back old memories

**remembering how I had a marathon sexxxx with her on the leather sofa**

Ileke: You got me worried the way you sounded on the phone, so what is it that we have to talk about?
High Chief: I have to be straight forward and sincere with you. I have tried to forget about you, I tried to stop thinking about you, but I can still get you off your mind.
Ileke: (Blushing) Thank you Chief, we had some real nice time, but you know am taken now
High Chief: You are not, show me your wedding certificate and I know you are taken
Ileke: C'mon you know am getting married very soon
High Chief: Thats why am here, thou you treated me bad sometimes, but I cant be with another gal, I have tried and it didnt work out. I need you back Ileke.
Ileke: (cuts in) wait wait Chief, what are you saying?
High Chief: (now with a more serious voice and a stern look) Am saying that the wedding will not hold
Ileke: Is that a threat? Listen Chief, yes I know it was lovely and all that while with you, but you walked out on me and Bob has been so nice to me. Honestly I have no reason to call off the wedding.
High Chief: You have one good reason to call off the wedding, (flips out the naked picture from pocket) this is a very good reason to call off the wedding. If you do not call off the wedding, this lovely pics of yours will go viral on the internet. Am sure you know how your husband is gonna feel when he sees that, (laughing sheepishly) your guess is as good as mine.
Ileke: Chief you cant do this to me, Chief you cant do this to me, Chief you cant do this to me (sobbing)
High Chief: (walking majestically to the door) Call of the wedding sweetie and come back to papi, that edddiott Bob wants to reap where he did not sow. Am off, call me when the wedding is called off

**Leaves her house and waiting patiently to hear from her confirming the wedding has been called off**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 1:07am On Aug 21, 2012
Dyt:

Is dis ur 9pm naija tym?

I ll still revenge

Are u high Killed u how?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 21, 2012
Somebody doust flatter himself too much. Can't stop LMFAO.

*typing my part*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:21am On Aug 21, 2012
Dyt:

Is dis ur 9pm naija tym?

I ll still revenge

Hmm nkan nbe!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:28am On Aug 21, 2012
Locking the thread.The thread is just too disorganized with massive derailing.
Will re-open shortly. Bare with me!

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:48am On Aug 21, 2012
Please Please Please Please, do not post again or comment except for the following:

1) You are ready to play the game
2) You want to inform your partner that you are ready
3) You want to schedule a time with your partner

The thread would be available for side comments and derailing after all the contestants are done with their game. Contestants are not to play at the same time. Please wait your turn, it would be on a first come first serve basis from now on.

Its nauseating having to read through irrelevant posts; its making the thread clumsy. If this persists, the thread would be locked till when we are ready to coordinate ourselves.
Thank you!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 21, 2012
cuddlemii, reply to my email before I post what I have.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:06am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
cuddlemii, reply to my email before I post what I have.

I have replied u. Carry on!
I am just trying to put things in order. A lot of contestants complained that they could not locate their partner's post. It was hard for team mates to site eachother as such they ended up leaving because the thread was so rowdy & disorganized.
Thank u!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 2:15am On Aug 21, 2012
kandiikane:

For this one, I will greet him, call him aside and tell him to go about his business. We did not meet and we did not see. If he dares open his mouth to talk, I will accuse him of trying to sleep with me and he's only spoiling my name because I told him I would tell his cousin(my boyfriend).

*** warming up*** tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 21, 2012
@Cuddlemii: seen smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 21, 2012
High_Chief: **Shows up for the appointment, armed with those lovely nude pictures of Ileke, pressed the bell and Ileke came to open**

Ileke: Hey Chief, you were about 30mins late, what happened
High Chief: Am sorry, I had a lot to do at work and couldnt finish up on time
Ileke: (walking seductively back into the house) You should have at least call to let me know, you kept me waiting. Make yourself comfortable
High Chief: Wowww! this house brings back old memories

**remembering how I had a marathon sexxxx with her on the leather sofa**

Ileke: You got me worried the way you sounded on the phone, so what is it that we have to talk about?
High Chief: I have to be straight forward and sincere with you. I have tried to forget about you, I tried to stop thinking about you, but I can still get you off your mind.
Ileke: (Blushing) Thank you Chief, we had some real nice time, but you know am taken now
High Chief: You are not, show me your wedding certificate and I know you are taken
Ileke: C'mon you know am getting married very soon
High Chief: Thats why am here, thou you treated me bad sometimes, but I cant be with another gal, I have tried and it didnt work out. I need you back Ileke.
Ileke: (cuts in) wait wait Chief, what are you saying?
High Chief: (now with a more serious voice and a stern look) Am saying that the wedding will not hold
Ileke: Is that a threat? Listen Chief, yes I know it was lovely and all that while with you, but you walked out on me and Bob has been so nice to me. Honestly I have no reason to call off the wedding.
High Chief: You have one good reason to call off the wedding, (flips out the naked picture from pocket) this is a very good reason to call off the wedding. If you do not call off the wedding, this lovely pics of yours will go viral on the internet. Am sure you know how your husband is gonna feel when he sees that, (laughing sheepishly) your guess is as good as mine.
Ileke: Chief you cant do this to me, Chief you cant do this to me, Chief you cant do this to me (sobbing)
High Chief: (walking majestically to the door) Call of the wedding sweetie and come back to papi, that edddiott Bob wants to reap where he did not sow. Am off, call me when the wedding is called off

**Leaves her house and waiting patiently to hear from her confirming the wedding has been called off**

I sobbed for a good hour or two. Sure, I was ecstatic to hear that he still thinks about me as much as I do him, but the happiness was drowned out by his evil blackmail. I keep staring at the pictures, pictures of a more happier and riskier me. I still have my fabulous, enticing shape as I did back then. Pictures of me smiling at him, blow kisses at him, provoking him with my come-hither look, and my innocent little red riding hood look. Lord, we were so happy together.

*more tears*

I dried my eyes and tried to contemplate on the situation. Didn't know I had slept off until my fiancee woke me with with a gentle butterfly kiss on my lips.

Bobby: Baby, wake up. You slept off in your coat.
*sensing the dried tears trailing down my cheeks, he grabbed my face until I was forced to start into his all knowing eyes.
Bobby: What's wrong? Trouble with one of your bridesmaids again?
Ileke: No, not that. That would have been much better though. Let me go and shower for the night.
Bobby: Ileke, wait. . .

But I was already out of his grasp. I was in the shower for an unknown period of time, giving myself enough time to think, think, and cry.
When I went back to our King-size mohaghany bed, bobby was looking at me with his intent searching eyes as I drew nearer to our bed.

Bobby: Are you ready to talk? Baby, you know that I love you no matter the circumstance.
*He grabs my wrist and pulled me to lie next to the spot beside him. *
Ileke: It's nothing. I think this whole wedding has been rushed. We've only met two years ago. I think I need time to think.
Bobby: Baby, it's just the stress. After the wedding, you'll. . . .
Ileke: No, Bobby, it's not the stress. Please, give me time to think. I need to be away for a while.
I got off the bed and went to one of the guest rooms, knowing that he's right behind me. I closed myself to his pleas and futile persuasions. I slammed the door on his face and planned my escape.

The next morning after Bobby left for work, I parked my backs with 2 weeks contents and drove off to an hotel on the other side of town. High_Chief's side of time. It's time to settle this once and for all. I will kill that bastard if he dares try to play me and ruin the happiest thing that ever happened to me. . . .will happen to me.

**** Calls High_Chief*

HC: Now that was fast. . . .faster than I thought. And I thought I'd have to show Bobby those pictures too. Tsk tsk
Ileke: I'm close by. I'm in Bleep hotel. HC, I will deal with you, I'll show you a side of me you've never seen before.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I have replied u. Carry on!
I am just trying to put things in order. A lot of contestants complained that they could not locate their partner's post. It was hard for team mates to site eachother as such they ended up leaving because the thread was so rowdy & disorganized.
Thank u!

Ok lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:47am On Aug 21, 2012
O.A. Akindiya:
Wanna join d game

Sure! Will see it to it. Read the rules.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:47am On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=MrOldskool (JP)][/quote]

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:48am On Aug 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: dejato, 1Dray(m), [size=16pt]HiiiPower[/size](m), Cuddlemii and 3 guest(s)

Oh God!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HiiiPower(m): 2:50am On Aug 21, 2012
Cuddlemii: Viewing this topic: dejato, 1Dray(m), [size=16pt]HiiiPower[/size](m), Cuddlemii and 3 guest(s)

Oh God!

did you miss me?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 21, 2012
Shollypopz: @Cuddlemii: seen smiley

Ur nxt action will be too late, he already went about on every thread broadcasting how he has been deceived and that I'm bittyend. Sry, i can't help but blame u small angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:57am On Aug 21, 2012
HiiiPower:

did you miss me?

Are you here to participate?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HiiiPower(m): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2012
What's all the story about?
Scenario requires answer(s), not tales by moonlight!
The last three pages need to be nuked by the most potent cruise missiles
with the best nuclear warheads.

The thread is too clumsy and uneasy on the eyes;
great concept by my frenemy, cuddlemii.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HiiiPower(m): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Are you here to participate?

Defo, if it's between you and I.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.