Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53922 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2012
favour leaves and i lock the gate behind her... Sweety am so sorry abt that.. K.. Wont u take a shower, ? I knw u would be very taired ryt now
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
favour leaves and i lock the gate behind her... Sweety am so sorry abt that.. K.. Wont u take a shower, ? I knw u would be very taired ryt now
No firstly I need to jknow wat u were doing with Favour @ 9t unless its wat u guys hv been doing all da tym?I don't get y u had to lie to me about ur whereabout.I can take all the C*** u do but nt lies
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: No firstly I need to jknow wat u were doing with Favour @ 9t unless its wat u guys hv been doing all da tym?I don't get y u had to lie to me about ur whereabout.I can take all the C*** u do but nt lies
shocked
HumbledbYGrace: No firstly I need to jknow wat u were doing with Favour @ 9t unless its wat u guys hv been doing all da tym?I don't get y u had to lie to me about ur whereabout.I can take all the C*** u do but nt lies
swt i cnt belive this...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
shocked swt i cnt belive this...
u dnt trust me... Even if i would, its not with my nxt door ngboor, u r more preety than her (":thou i havnt seen the real grace befor":lol) smart n inteligent.. Good on bed, Y would i want to betray our love think abt it baby
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
you knw i love u, shes just a girl next door talk to me swdy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
you knw i love u, shes just a girl next door talk to me swdy
My point exactly.Ur nextdoor,ur shaggy wen m nt around,m waitin for an explanation
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: My point exactly.Ur nextdoor,ur shaggy wen m nt around,m waitin for an explanation
u r so funny, com on! U dint see me naked did u?? I knw its hard for u to belive, but at list wen u came in u dint see me sweating i was dressed wen u knocked,.... This is it now am explaining, she knocked on my door, while my gen is on and told me if she could bring her phone so i could help me get it charged, which i said yes to.. Ten mins l8r she came with the phone and told me if i could let her in while she is charging the phone, dat she is expecting a call... And also she left her room window and came late that mosquito is al over n she had to flit d room n hang here with her phone till d smeel from RAID gets down n she will leave... But u knw am a nice guy n couldnt be a wicked ngbor so i let her in, it wasnt up to 30 mins befor u came

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
u r so funny, com on! U dint see me naked did u?? I knw its hard for u to belive, but at list wen u came in u dint see me sweating i was dressed wen u knocked,.... This is it now am explaining, she knocked on my door, while my gen is on and told me if she could bring her phone so i could help me get it charged, which i said yes to.. Ten mins l8r she came with the phone and told me if i could let her in while she is charging the phone, dat she is expecting a call... And also she left her room window and came late that mosquito is al over n she had to flit d room n hang here with her phone till d smeel from RAID gets down n she will leave... But u knw am a nice guy n couldnt be a wicked ngbor so i let her in, it wasnt up to 30 mins befor u came
ur so funny,with da mosquito stories,do u like her?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ur so funny,with da mosquito stories,do u like her?
who?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
who?
babe its ok enough pls... See she dint even go with her phone...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
she is new here so i dnt even see her often... But i tink she's a nice person... Can u help me return the phone to her..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
she is new here so i dnt even see her often... But i tink she's a nice person... Can u help me return the phone to her..
now m to deliver her phone to her?how generous of me nd hw lucky is she to b treated like a queen?I know wats going on,I saw hw she looked @ u,m nt dat stupid.well u can have her since she is so near u won't hv to spend anythin 2 c her.readily available!M leavin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: now m to deliver her phone to her?how generous of me nd hw lucky is she to b treated like a queen?I know wats going on,I saw hw she looked @ u,m nt dat stupid.well u can have her since she is so near u won't hv to spend anythin 2 c her.readily available!M leavin
swdy u knw what, i'ld return the phone myself.. Dnt worry abt anything... Just wait wen am back am gona show u how much i missed u, jst go get a shower now d water is getting cold... Am gona be ur bed rock tonight
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
swdy u knw what, i'ld return the phone myself.. Dnt worry abt anything... Just wait wen am back am gona show u how much i missed u, jst go get a shower now d water is getting cold... Am gona be ur bed rock tonight
I will pass dear,m going home
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I will pass dear,m going home
ok but its 12am already we have been talking abt this issue for 3 hrs now... Its too late i, even if u r braking up with me for wat i dint do i wont let u put ur life in danger cus i still care
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
ok but its 12am already we have been talking abt this issue for 3 hrs now... Its too late i, even if u r braking up with me for wat i dint do i wont let u put ur life in danger cus i still care... Just be with me tonight k.. U cant tell me u r leaving.. Is this how the story ends? After how we'v "stocked" for each other..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
ok but its 12am already we have been talking abt this issue for 3 hrs now... Its too late i, even if u r braking up with me for wat i dint do i wont let u put ur life in danger cus i still care... Just be with me tonight k.. U cant tell me u r leaving.. Is this how the story ends? After how we'v "stocked" for each other..
let's get one thing straight...I will neva lie to u bwt who iam with or where Iam just because ur suspicious ok?secondly I would rather be single and wonder alone in the night than spend the next five hours with a liar! Thirdly its over
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
let's get one thing straight...I will neva lie to u bwt who iam with or where Iam just because ur suspicious ok?secondly I would rather be single and wonder alone in the night than spend the next five hours with a liar! Thirdly its over
"She then leaves."Don't follow me
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
if u ever leave me i would follow u like a lost puppy...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
if u ever leave me i would follow u like a lost puppy... "runs after her to save the love of His Life"... But to a dead end.. The gate is locked n am not releasing the key. :Pif u ever leave me i would follow u like a lost puppy... "runs after her to save the love of His Life"... But to a dead end.. The gate is locked n am not releasing the key.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
if u ever leave me i would follow u like a lost puppy... "runs after her to save the love of His Life"... But to a dead end.. The gate is locked n am not releasing the key. :Pif u ever leave me i would follow u like a lost puppy... "runs after her to save the love of His Life"... But to a dead end.. The gate is locked n am not releasing the key.
FINE since m locked up I will just stay but u take my love for granted!!ur a disgrace with ur mosquito galfriend
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: FINE since m locked up I will just stay but u take my love for granted!!ur a disgrace with ur mosquito galfriend
hahahaha " they both kissed and make up behind the seen as the Scenerio came to an End"...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
hahahaha " they both kissed and make up behind the seen as the Scenerio came to an End"...
lol u wanna say I just forgave like that?u got me thinking...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: lol u wanna say I just forgave like that?u got me thinking...
hahahah.. Wat does it look like
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: lol u wanna say I just forgave like that?u got me thinking...
thinking abt wat...?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: Present sir! cheesy

LOL.
Make we allow them...this one wey dey wan close samobo thread so!
Everly ready....but u post guys for this thread no be small!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

i am here.
are u not playing the game?

I prefer to watch though!
Who are u gonna pair me with if.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Why do I have this feeling like y'all have lost the plot?!

Shattap......u are disturbing.
And sit down pls, u are not transparent!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
so its tyme for the judgement... Btwn me an humble by grace...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2012
ayobase:

I prefer to watch though!
Who are u gonna pair me with if.....

Who you want? No one dey again na.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Who you want? No one dey again na.

so how would u conclude game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.