Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (47694 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by 4Play(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dis Guy:

So the person using water, has a cleaner bottom; dirtier hands = 1-0
and the person using tissue has dirtier bum bum; cleaners hands= 0-1

the person using water will then use handwash to clean their hands = 1-0-1
the person using tissue will most likely walk off with no need to wash= 0-1-0

WATER No get Enemy jare!! purity cheesy

the day i tried this tissue business in college I was walking around like a Cowboy with bow leg!

This is a strange attempt to justify handling fea-ces with your bare hands on the grounds that you wash your hands afterwards. If this was the case and provided you have water available, you will have no qualms picking up fea-ces with your bare hands anywhere you come across it, after all, you're a mere handwash away from cleanliness.

The pathogens that come with fecal matter operate at the microscopic level, if it's part of your daily routine to effectively dip your fingers into fe-aces,you're bound to transfer this to anything you touch for the rest of the day. Spreading fecal matter to everything you touch doesn't sound very healthy to me.

Perhaps, Nigerians who visit the UK and the US should encourage people in these countries to clean their bottoms with their bare hands on the grounds that it's more hygienic. All the billions spent on public health and research in the West seemed to have missed this brilliant Nigerian insight - washing your hands afterwards justifies handling fe-aces with bare hands.

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DisGuy: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
4 Play:

This is a strange attempt to justify handling fea-ces with your bare hands on the grounds that you wash your hands afterwards. If this was the case and provided you have water available, you will have no qualms picking up fea-ces with your bare hands anywhere you come across it, after all, you're a mere handwash away from cleanliness.

The pathogens that come with fecal matter operate at the microscopic level, if it's part of your daily routine to effectively dip your fingers into fe-aces,you're bound to transfer this to anything you touch for the rest of the day. Spreading fecal matter to everything you touch doesn't sound very healthy to me.

Perhaps, Nigerians who visit the UK and the US should encourage people in these countries to clean their bottoms with their bare hands on the grounds that it's more hygienic. All the billions spent on public health and research in the West seemed to have missed this brilliant Nigerian insight - washing your hands afterwards justifies handling fe-aces with bare hands.

hehe

no amount of international bum cleaning research willtell me how i feel after cleaning my bumbum with water- the feeling is priceless!

I'm very certain billions was spent to conclude hand wash/sanitizers 'kills 99.9%' of bacteria/germs

might not sound healthy then again many things don't sound 'appropriate'

I wonder if Dangote will be willing to fund a research into bum cleansing satisfaction research, it would be conducted by an oyinbo preferably from the west at SOAS for international apporval cheesy
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Lordave: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

u dey craze. i am Pagan and we use water. even Polynesians, Indians, Koreans and Japanese who are Pagan use water.

muslims use sand.
you no be correct pagan.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dis Guy:

hehe

no amount of international bum cleaning research willtell me how i feel after cleaning my bumbum with water- the feeling is priceless!

I'm very certain billions was spent to conclude hand wash/sanitizers 'kills 99.9%' of bacteria/germs

might not sound healthy then again many things don't sound 'appropriate'

I wonder if Dangote will be willing to fund a research into bum cleansing satisfaction research, it would be conducted by an oyinbo preferably from the west at SOAS for international apporval cheesy

I know right!

Even after wiping with tissue, I still know and feel that water needs to touch my azz.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lmaoo@muslims use sand.

Pagan, part of being a muslim is using water to clean your azz after number 2.

Back then, obviously there were no tissues so they suggest using atleast three stones to wipe your azz(don't ask me. I think there were specify stones. Soft stone ) and the water.

Now, there are softer things to wipe with before using water.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 17, 2012
You know damn well muslim women Wipe with their Bare Left Hand, My Gf Does it all the time.

No Tissue, No Water, just a Bare Left Hand

Nasty
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Ashma: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pls before the introduction of tissue paper,what do people use to clean up after defecation? It's obvious that the use of water is more higienic after which you may either wash ur hand with soap and water or ashes and water.......things are confirmed by experiment or practical;just try using water and the next day tissue paper. I'm sure u'll understand.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
Water is better. I rub in soap and use water. When i learnt of making use of water, i detested it but i love it now.. Doctors will advice that using water is the right thing. it cleans off perfectly. Anyway I have steady water supply. thats one of the reasons one may prefer otherwise.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tissue isn't doing anything besides Scratching and Scarring the Flesh Tissue inside of your Anus

I haven't used Toilet "Paper" to wipe my azzz in about 14 Years.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kaytytty: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
if tissue was best then you should ve ur bath with it even ibos in the west ve adopted water
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
Igbo People strutting around with stinking arzzes, shouting all day long about the dirtiness of the Yoruba. This thread is hilarious, I sh.it you not grin
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by TalkingBird: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lordave: None of the above. Use Newspaper or cocoyam leaf.

Have u tried cocoyam leaf before? Becus am aware that cocoyam leaf itches.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Both the Quran and Bible has proved to us that using water to purification is the best of clealiness: Mathew Chapter 16 vers 21:Jesus said :WHO SO EVER USE THE TWO EXCRETING UNITS SHALL USE WATER TO PURIFY THEM.
TELL ME NOW MUSLIM AND CHRISTAIN WHO AMONG THE TWO IS FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST.PLS BE HONEST IN ANSWERING MY QUSTION.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Omzie(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Some dummies here will be saying water is unhygienic but i bet they don't even know what a bidet is. Yes the whites invented the 'tissue' but they were smart enough to know that the tissue was not efficient for both hairy and non hairy butts. So, they invented the bidet which is basically a low sink that squirts out jets of water to wash your butt. Some bidets do not squirt out water instead, they fill the sink with water so you can scoop water with your hands to wash your butt. Now tell me, how is that different from the way we use water to wash up here. If you do not have a bidet available you can use a 'lota' which is like the plastic kettles our muslim brothers use for abolition. Follow this link to check out the lota https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-tips-for-wiping-your-butt-clean-specifically-if-its-quite-hairy. Before another set of dummies start saying thrash you should know that 'quora.com' is an american site with its headquarters in California.
Personally, if i dont see a bowl to wash my butt with, i will dampen a piece of tissue paper with water and wipe my butt. Don't understand why some people all in the name of forming 'i am following the white trend' keep their butts dirty by using tissue paper dry.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by jbblues24(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2019
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a mans soul and faith And I was round when jesus christ Had his moment of doubt and pain. sad
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Ndipe(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2016:21-28&version=NIV

Both the Quran and Bible has proved to us that using water to purification is the best of clealiness: Mathew Chapter 16 vers 21:Jesus said :WHO SO EVER USE THE TWO EXCRETING UNITS SHALL USE WATER TO PURIFY THEM.
TELL ME NOW MUSLIM AND CHRISTAIN WHO AMONG THE TWO IS FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST.PLS BE HONEST IN ANSWERING MY QUSTION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours / School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.