Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (47693 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by KAYD007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
I use Corn Cobb to wipe ma yansh!! grin
it is da best cheesy
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by rayamayo: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Watermelon: Tissue is d bestest, its all d time tissue for me, can't imagine cooking baga stew or soup with those fingers dipped in shit
water is the best for following reasons
1) no matter how much u clean with toilet roll, there will always be enough shit left behind to stain ur under wears and generate unpleasant odours especially when u sweat after wards
2) people who do not clean thoroughly with toilet roll, very many of course, carry about offensive body odour that emanate from the uncleaned shit
3)ladies who do not clean well with toilet roll always end up having private part odour-not necessary coming from the virginia but around the virginia unless they wash up thoroughly before checks

with water, every thing is washed thoroughly clean and then wipe with toilet roll or towell. the result is no risk of stain on white underwears or unwanted and offensive odour.always remember to wash ur hand clean. Pls recall that some labourer has it as work to clean out toilets and bury the shit-so it is not harmful to touch shit but irritating.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by omodapson(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
'Don't worry about my yansh o, I dey use water to wash my yansh when I sh.it finish' grin
Fela kare loun...
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by valiefran: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
This tread is so hilarious,all those saying saying yuck,and saying if dey use water dey feel shit on their hand trust me they are dirty they ar just forming and worse dan de yorubas. tongue grin
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by omotola1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
How about those suffering from PILE or JEDI-JEDI?
Water or tissue?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Caracta(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
omotola1: How about those suffering from PILE or JEDI-JEDI?
Water or tissue?
Oh dear! Thanx for ruining my meal.
*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
The proper way is to use tissue first, then soap & water, then wipe with tissue. Before you get up, that is, so the shi.tt.y water don't run down your legs & mix with your underwear.

Anything short of that means you're an 'oloorun' & your pu.ss.y definitely stinks if you're a lady lipsrsealed
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by http(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
i will not condemn the folks using tissue, but let be realistic, can tissue you use pressing against your body remove the feaces completely? that is a big no.

I always use tissue, water and tissue combination at home, if their is no water, i go in with water and do my thing. But to come here and tell me that people using water are dirty, that is something else, afterall you still use your hand to wash your bum when you having bath.

And also as a Muslim, we are encourage to clean with water either feaces or urine...
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by abdulkayus(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mehnnnnn, dis thread is so hilarious, bt to me, its water anyday anywhere, wash ur bum bum wit water usin left hand and make sure u wash ur hand wit antiseptic soap. Dos sayin d watery poo will go down ur leg, dat mean u dont knw hw to clean wel be dat
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by valiefran: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1: This is why Yorubas and Hausas stink!
Nigeria must be divided cause I can't stand their mess angry
people like u ar worse dan a pig.mtcheeeew tongue

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by valiefran: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Abeg its water anyday anytime.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DisGuy: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
omotola1: How about those suffering from PILE or JEDI-JEDI?
Water or tissue?

just stay at home, no school no work abeg

and eat plenty of toast!! have a SHOWER EVERY 30MINUTES!
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by babyboi992(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
shocked at some pple's response of tissue, if u come dey hairy nd hair dey ur bottom nko? tcheeeeeewww. Water all d way jor. Dirty pple. Den if afta tissue u'll use water den why d waste of money nd anytin u rendered in d service
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DisGuy: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
imagine all these tissue people in swimming pools oooo, getting a clean wash--i hope they make it mandatory for people to have a shower before entering the pool!!

imagine all those booty gals twerking their bum bum, the gstring is flossing their bum

yuck
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
I dont know which kind yeye debate be dis sef,

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Water, In the House i Shower After

In Public, which i almost never do...But if i really had to, I carry Wet Sanitary Wipes

Only a Basic Simplistic Minded Neanderthal still uses Toilet Tissue ...You might as well just Wipe with your Hand.

I am pretty sure the People who still use Toilet Tissue also engage in the consumption of Four Legged Animals and Red Meat

Yuck.

Feeble Minded Savages.

I am pretty Sure KandiiKane Wipes her Azzz with her Hand and Smells her Fingertips Directly After and Get's Moist off her Own Aroma

Look at how Long she has been lurking in this thread. Post after Post, In a Thread such as this, Is exemplary forms of Self Perversion.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by EmperorSpecie(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
jamp: Hello house.
I want to which one is more hygenic as I see some educated people using water after toilet. There is dis man in lagos with all his education n money u can not see tissue in his house.

So house I need answer
Na H2O sure pass o
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by lagcity(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
i prefer tissue, water is just too messy. however i use LOTS of tissue paper, i don't care if i clog up the toilet. To me, it's better to clog up the toilet and use the plunger than have skid marks in my boxers. grin
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by lagcity(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
babyboi992: shocked at some pple's response of tissue, if u come dey hairy nd hair dey ur bottom nko? tcheeeeeewww. Water all d way jor. Dirty pple. Den if afta tissue u'll use water den why d waste of money nd anytin u rendered in d service

shave the hair off man, it's disgusting! angry
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggJrAIZ4Kjo

the japanese for you

there is confusion between those who adopted christian/ the west type of doing or the muslim way

i once stayed with a guy from algeria before he come to the west he was told that the west people use bare hands to wipe the arse but the truth is that it is a bare hand but with a tissue and your fingers contact the shiiit

so it think it is the same with west people we cant figure how you wipe your arse with water so i think people have to explain how they do it

in the video above the toilet sprays water on your arse then it blow dries it in africa and the rest of the world people dont even have a flush toilet so if there are using water how do they do it without getting contack with shiiit and arse hole ?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by hazvat(f): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
Water is d best in all ways
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by anitank(f): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
I use tissue to wipe first, then I use water to rinse. I finally damp dry with my small towel. I never forget to wash my hands thorougly with my handwash and of cos water. That way I feel fresher and cleaner. For me, cleaning with just tissue is never enough
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by finallytalking: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

It's one of the things that make Yorubas dirty. In a toilet, what equipment was designed for washing anus?
A bidet
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by preciousmee: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Using tissue alone is nasty. No wonder you find skidmarks on your boxers.

Use tissue, wipe your azz and then get water and soap to wash it.

do u really do that? be truthful to ursef..
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Lawd have mercy! This thread is so hilarious... Anyways, water works for me anyday, its da best.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by snowdrops(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Good lord. Can people honestly answer if other nationals use water and bare hands to wipe ass as Naija does.
We need to stop this revolting habit
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by denzel2009: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
snowdrops: Good lord. Can people honestly answer if other nationals use water and bare hands to wipe ass as Naija does.
We need to stop this revolting habit

Its your asss dammmit.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by fushia(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
salt 1:

No need to smell yours. The one from the woman I shook her hand (right hand, mind you) has haunted me since then. I now courtesy to them and leave.
That is, leave with the poo smell on their clothes still reaching me. how can you touch poo, even if its your own, with your bare hands. Oh, in the water-washing homes, there is usually no tissue. So it is straight from the toilet reeking on poo in both hands and clothing, to the food pot. That your parents taught you that doesn't make it hygienic or healthy. Death rate was so high because of unhygienic activities like this.
not everything done by our parents was right.

Wait, so you are saying, tissue makes the poo smell go away?

Please, which brand of igbo are you smoking?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
For each tissue paper you're buying in the market, you're unknowingly and indirectly contributing to deforestation. Using tissue alone is not enough. In my brother's house, there are hand-held shower, specifically fitted for this purpose.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Did you live in the public school hostel when you were in school? Did you ever noticed how the walls of the toilets were plastered with sh!t? Which category responsible for it? Water people or tissue people? Tissue people of course. Sometime their fingers normally touch the sh!t in the process of using tissue but because of insufficient tissue, they would just use the walls to clean their fingers if water is not running in the toilet.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by danzite(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
I use water and soap! usually i do my thing in the morning, during shower so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours / School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.